Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy (50967 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Welcomed By Kano Residents While On Condolence Visit (Photos) / The Underpass And Flyover Being Constructed By Kano State Governor / 31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by I888(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:
Na wa. Is that all they can say?

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

Yet they would urge people to remain calm, that's The annoying part.

How can one loose his wife, and you urge for calmness?
Well, if i were the husband, I will make arrangement ti leave the community where my wife is killed BUT... the kind of the death that will visit people in that area eh... it will take them weeks to even know what the cause is cos I would have waited for like a year before I strike.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by xmich(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
am sorry to say this,some nigerians up not are less than an animal
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by naptu2: 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
wisestman:
how come the coat of arm behind them have camels instead of horses? just asking........

That's the Kano State coat of arms. Kano State, like other states in Nigeria, has its own coat of arms. It has had this particular coat of arms since 1967.

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by CioAngels(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2016
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 8 years,
7months, 6days, 11 hours 25 minutes and 52 seconds that a gala seller ran away with my
change in traffic.......
Thank you, you made me laugh after reading murder case.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by amazingcharis: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
still waiting for PMB to react to this.

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by elfakkawy(m): 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
How could she talk sheet about Islam when she's in the North.
This is her fault
And to those saying there ain't punishment for blasphemy in the constitution........The North has two constitutions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by OAUTemitayo: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Good one from the Governor.

Am certain that the extremist must be the Shiitte Muslim.

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

Kano Muslims are majorly Sunnis
And Sunnis are the majorly fanatical Muslims in the world
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Adeoba10(m): 9:02am On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:

I've not seen a religion like Islam that maims and kill people in The name of a god.

The governor made a mistake, he should hav bring d woman back to life, or order dem to start fighting instead of telling dem to calm down..... If d governor refuse to say something, u ppl will codemn him dat hez supporting d act, now he told you dat justice will be made, u are criticizing him..... Lets b calm Bro.

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by itsmybusiness: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
This is barbaric. The criminal should face the wrath of the law without delay.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Abba5800: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
While I condemned the killing, people also have to respect others religion . If you claim you know your religion then you have to respect others religion. Why abusing prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) is it right?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by anytexy: 9:04am On Jun 04, 2016
bayooooooo:
Where is the statement?
Hahahahaha. LWKMD. Me too still searching for the so called statement ooo
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nnemuka(f): 9:05am On Jun 04, 2016
and they ask sane individual to remain in the contraption called ONE NIGERIA.
chukwu aju. I mean people fighting for Allah?
something is wrong with Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by CioAngels(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Safemode:
No justice is done until the murderers are jailed for life, beheaded or sentenced to death by hanging.
Jail for life ke, they say who kills by the sword must die by the sword. So, he should also die by beheading. Shikena.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by anytexy: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Abba5800:
While I condemned the killing, people also have to respect others religion . If you claim you know your religion then you have to respect others religion. Why abusing prophet Muhammad ( peace be upon him ) is it right?
I pity your condition.

4 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Rexyl(m): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Those murderers must be exposed and made to face justice for the killing. Killing innocent fellow for mentioning name or saying things about someone who has even died many years ago.

This idea of killing ourselves because of an Arab man must be stopped. Let's learn how to be our brother's keeper here. This is Nigerian, not Saudi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
What a religion??
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by francisbarrack(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
R this vampires from anoda planet? He wu kill by sword shall...
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by valdes00(m): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
CioAngels:
Thank you, you made me laugh after reading murder case.
Urw sis
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by AnotherSeun(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
those fools must be brought to book...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by emperorchedda(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Abba5800:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL of life. Is it left for humans to physically fight for their God?? Does your sense even tell you that some people are atheists and don't care about any God whatsoever, you must accommodate everybody and if they in anyway trample on you let the law know.

If the law can't punish for insulting mohammed why will some assholes Muslims punish??

6 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by refiner(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

I will plead with my Christian out there to be cautious with their way of life in all ramifications.
Life has no duplicate.

...helo miss....Great morning to you!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by eph12(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
But fiizznation said this didn't happen. Nobody was beheaded in Kano. In fact the pictures paraded on the internet were from from Egypt Turkey. Too bad of him/it because it could be a robot
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by halifab: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Islam a misunderstood religion,Muslims are the enemies of the religion,thank God I have taken exist from that confused set of people
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Ndi -Hausa muslims will never change, always fighting for one invisible Mohammed, u can imagine what will happen when something happen to their visible "mohammed" alive in the person of Muhammadu Buhari, I believe that will be the shortest cut to Nigeria disintegration

The major problem is that there are over 15million Igbos in the Northern Nigeria eking our livelihood there with investments running in Billions of Naira, over 1million igbo men are married to Hausa wives of christian faith....we saw the effect of Boko Haram on our people down home as many of them can't cope with the stern business competition and conditions down hope.

It will be absolutely hard for all Igbos to vacate the North even if war breaks out today, all we need is to be careful and learn how not to cross their boundary...................

Allah ya bamu sa'a

Given money and live, you chose money. Kudos.
I will rather live in Somalia than North Nigeria.
Igbo's in the North Need to take that hard road, make that hard choice. Start repatriation of their investments or live like their hosts, worship the gods of their hosts etc.
I personally won't break a tear for any Igbo that dies in the North, the handwriting has been on the wall siiiiiiiince!
Abeg make I find fuel buy.
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Life has no duplicate.

Stop posting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by eph12(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Abba5800:
I sincerely hope there is a reward for all these killing in mumuhamed's name? If not why would an idiot want to fight God's fight?
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by fnykl(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
This agenda is hidden from many because is a long term. It may take 25 to 30 years for it to materialise.
We keep asking - why is the security forces silent about the herdsmen attacks? Why is the present government silent? Why are the Yoruba Muslims not condemning the attacks? Why are the northern politicians sympathising with the Fulani herdsmen?
Why is PMB making excuse of the herdsmen been from Libya?
Fellow Nigerians, the answer is simply - the agenda.
What is the agenda?

The agenda to islamise Nigeria is real and on-going.
The first phase has been achieved by having a Muslim extremist as president.
The herdsmen attack is the phase 2.
The attacks (2nd phase) will give birth to grazing field for Fulani herdsmen in all local govt areas in the country (3rd phase)
When that is achieved, there will be a wait of 20 to 25 years to make the agenda happen.
How?
With the grazing fields, these fulanis will live in our communities and will try to expand. Will marry our daughters and purchase lands because they have the money.
With 4 wives and minimum of 20 children ( that will turn to almajiris) from one man compared to our families of 1 wife and 3 children, it will be only a matter of time for them to outnumber the real indigenes.
Then we will experience the real jihad.
What we are seeing now is just a child's play.
PMB and top Islamic politicians are aware of this agenda and they are very patient.
Can't say much now.
Just keeping it real!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by sawdonline: 9:23am On Jun 04, 2016
that the Nigerian I know
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Abba5800:

You sound like you would do the same under the same assumed condition. She asked them to do their hand & leg washing beside her shop, not in front. How is that blasphemous?
You and your ilks beheaded someone for this??
And you can even come online to type this?
Where then is your shame?
Fighting for a dead Arabian *spits*
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by drizzymadbet(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Hmmmm..

Life has no duplicate.

must you guys bring in shites in every issue, am not a Muslim Buh from the little I have gotten from my Muslim friends is that the shittes are less volatile and thirty for bloody than the Sunnis who's modus operandi Na to shed blood when provoked.

Sometimes I don't understand how the northerners practice their own islam
Re: Statement By Kano Government About The Woman Murdered For Blasphemy by uthfaith(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
BIGTinfotech:

plz when will u start using ur brain? is it that u can't think or u out of ur mind? instead of cooling tinz u still saying rubbish abt Islam. plz can u show me a place In the Koran where God encourages killing of innocent people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Buhari's $300,000 Saga ... ' We Have Been Vindicated ' / Photo Of National Assembly Gate Today's Morning / Olufemi Olu-kayode Reacts To Abba Kyari's Appointment As Buhari's Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.