Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Love Questions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Questions (1550 Views)

Waec Love Questions To Answer All / Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? / Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Questions by chistiana(f): 11:03am On Nov 24, 2006
Have you ever met a man you really liked, and started to feel emotionally attached to him BEFORE you even got to know him or went out with him, and you had crazy feelings of jealousy about him being with other women, even though he wasn’t with you?
Re: Love Questions by mukina2: 11:10am On Nov 24, 2006
yeah . .i have but i always let those feelings go . .
Re: Love Questions by iice(f): 11:16am On Nov 24, 2006
Nope never had, am not the jealousy type nwayz
Re: Love Questions by mukina2: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2006
@topic it didnt include jealousy though
Re: Love Questions by anon101(f): 11:40am On Nov 24, 2006
LOL really really loud

there was this really stupid time in my life when i was in the uk and i met a guy through a friend over the phone i was sooooo jealous and when i called the guys house and a lady picks up she goes like this is , 's wife/girlfriend, i would start crying profusely , and when i ask him about who it was he would go liek oooo shes forcing herself on me, can u imagine someone i had never seen before

and when the guy finally came to the uk to see me , i went to pick him at the station , that was the last time i saw him he was so big and not too fine , what really turned me off was the fact that he didn't buy me anything not even a $5 tshirt ,
Re: Love Questions by mukina2: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2006
bnb

grin grin grin grin
you'll have to know that most guys r selfish . . . .so dont be angry . .
Re: Love Questions by anon101(f): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2006
i felt that way then cos i was soo in love with him
Re: Love Questions by kkutecolo(f): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2006
never happened to me b4. i dont believe in love at ist sight anyway.
Re: Love Questions by mukina2: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2006
@bnb

well just 4get most of them are out there to rip out girls heart angry angry
Re: Love Questions by anon101(f): 12:28pm On Nov 24, 2006
kutecolo at least you dont believe in love at first sight , iw as in love at no sight

mikina guess what , whoever thinks he can rip my heart liek the guy am currently with now is joking cos am going to laugh last
Re: Love Questions by mukina2: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2006
bnb

i never allow guys to rip mine out . .i leave before it gets to that point . . .
i believe in leave before you get burnt . . .
Re: Love Questions by anon101(f): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2006
muki ,
i should have left but the feeling was too strong as R kelly said when a woman is fed up theres nothing you can do about it

we didnt have a fight or quarrell i just pakced my things and left , i dont know what happend to me

i guess its time
Re: Love Questions by kkutecolo(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2006
hmm, i got no xperience. my first relationship ever, i dont knw if its going right.
Re: Love Questions by dolliepie(f): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2006
nah ,never for once in my life,never tot dat way and never will i think dat way,if i like him dat much i tell him and find aa way he'll spend one of his nites me,dats it!
Re: Love Questions by Busta(f): 3:52am On Nov 26, 2006
why do fools fall in love?
Re: Love Questions by whitelexi(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2006
Not all lovers are fools grin
My own philosophy is fools allow themselves become fools for love, u can love with ur correct senses.
Re: Love Questions by chistiana(f): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2006
@ Busta,

dont tell me u not in Love with some one right now.

@ Bnb
have u seen him b/4, cause i guess u cant just be in love with some one u, ve seen.
any way Love is strange.
Re: Love Questions by Youngpo413: 1:22am On Dec 01, 2014
kkutecolo:
hmm, i got no xperience. my first relationship ever, i dont knw if its going right.
kkutecolo:
Busta:
dolliepie:
nah ,never for once in my life,never tot dat way and never will i think dat way,if i like him dat much i tell him and find aa way he'll spend one of his nites me,dats it!
Busta:
Busta:
Busta:

(1) (Reply)

Getting Married To A 47years Man / Why Are Most Reputable & Successful Nigerian Men Married To Ugly Wives? / Snake In Toilet Bites Man's joystick During Bathroom Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.