Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? (874 Views)

Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Guys, Ever Been Deceived By A Lady's Profile Picture? Share Your Experiences / Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by SweetT1: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2008
If you have a reasonable topic, post it and let's all share a view. But if it's the same 'ol Bull crap like "She broke my heart, I broke her heart, He cheated on me, I cheated on her etc etc etc" Please keep that sh*t to you and your partner. Love no be by force. If she/he no gree, move the hell on and find your level. Don't be coming over here crying like a little baby. tongue
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by Sisikill: 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2008
Yes! Yes!! Ooooooooh God Yes!!!!
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by Busta(f): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Sweet T,

Did u really need to create a topic for that?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by SweetT1: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2008
@Busta

Do you really need to reply to that? grin grin
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:36am On Apr 26, 2008
yea, sometimes it can be boring going over the same thing over and over again.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by cixluv(f): 1:47am On Apr 26, 2008
@poster

wise men learn from others mistakes
foolish men learn from their mistakes cool
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 26, 2008
me sef don tire for all the love threads, masturbation threads, cheating threads. i just don tire
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2008
sometime things like that need to be share, sometime just to take the weight of your heart you know grin
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by welli(f): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2008
wat else should be talked abt in d romance sec if not love and related things?
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by SweetT1: 9:50am On Apr 26, 2008
@welli

I guess you are in love, i don't blame you. It's like an alcoholic drink. But no need for repetition of questions, I'm sure for whatever question you got a Nairalander already asked just search for it and post your response or added questions. Nigerian problems are almost always similar so there is an existing thread for that question.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by welli(f): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2008
yea u dnt ve to blame me.i'm in love dats true.that advice to do proper research  before posting a thread isn't 4 me i guess bcus if u do a research well u will find out i ve not nd will never post any thread here cus watever difficulty i face.i can handle.full stop.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by SweetT1: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2008
@welli

Ok, sister soldier calm your nerves. will ya? Just a lil' conversation but i forgot your just a typical nairalander. Sorry Pumpkin. Have a good day or night.
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by welli(f): 10:03am On Apr 26, 2008
watever u mean by typical nairalander.a nairalander is a nairalander.u and i happen to be one*hisses*
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by SweetT1: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2008
whatever man, it's too darn early to be arguing with someone. I dey go back to bed. cool
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by welli(f): 10:15am On Apr 26, 2008
argue?who?me?*not me*
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by tpia6: 7:02am On Jan 22, 2011
Re: Do You Guys Ever Get Tired Of This Love Love And Love Questions ? by Wumine(f): 10:51am On Jan 22, 2011
Oh gosh, YES!

(1) (Reply)

Women Who Love Too Much! / Ladies In The House Pls Help; What Does She Want From Me / Dating My Best Friend's Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.