Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,792 members, 7,827,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (78950 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Suffering From Meniere’s Disease - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by swiffy(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
4Kemzy:
Nah like this Yar'adua own take start. Old school wey suppose don retire from politics since. Anyways, safe recovery.
oh u guys should stop nau am tired of laughing already,my ribs don dey pain me cus of 2much laf, una comments dey funny me , pls let's whish him quick recovery
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by aubventure: 1:44am On Jun 05, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
If he dies, Osinbanjo will never rule Nigeria.

Yorubas can't rule before the Igbos.

Oga stop sleeping, wake up and face the reality. Do you want to conduct fresh election. Biafara died and was buried with Ojkwu.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Rick9(m): 1:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Godgay:
what is so special about ruling a useless country like Nigeria
I wonder
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by sympathysenior(m): 4:47am On Jun 05, 2016
He will not die until he sees Biafra.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by SamiraF: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2016
Tinubu Times predicting sickness for Buhari. That is how they start. Fake pastor vp osinbajo has gone to Senegal to charter the mallams that will inflict the sickness.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Omenika: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
omenka:
Wish you a speedy recovery sir. The rigours of your office demand that you take some rest until that moment when you are fit enough to continue. Osinbajo we also trust and know will represent you perfectly in all aspects.

We love you and will continue to pray for your success in health and good governance.

God bless my dear country..

Why are you trying to deceive gullible ones with all these "My Dear Country" crap you write?

Have you forgotten that you requested for this same "Dear country" to break up when Jonathan was there? We have seen the post here recently..

All these because your Buhari is now president abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.