Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,519 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (78945 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times / Buhari Suffering From Meniere’s Disease - Mezie Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
allycat:
If there is any truth in this report we are in great trouble. Something is wrong when sensitive information about the president of a nation can be leaked to the media so cheaply. Medical records are usually private and should only be released by the patient and in rare cases where the courts decide. I have always said that those hailing sahara reporters investigative reporting when they were dishing out jist from a "reliable source" were encouraging impunity. It means someone or groups with real evil intent will not find it difficult to get information on the presidents and other sensitive institutions.

As the president of a country, Buhari's medical records should be available to the public. As the leader of the country, he is no longer a private citizen till he becomes an ex-president.

I see no legitimate reason to keep his health issues secret.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by stasius: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sickness is not a good thing. And no sensible person wishes same for anyone.
President Buhari I wish your good health in Jesus name. Amen.
If it is the will of God you will survive this.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Yemzeez(m): 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
The lord is ur strength mr president!
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by ngoziama: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Godgay:
what is so special about ruling a useless country like Nigeria

Exactly! I am igbo by tribe but all I want and ask God for is a leader who is a technocrat, a servant leader that will recognise all tribes, regions, creed, , respect rule of law if transparent and justified.A leader whether from the north, , east , west or south is sound, well exposed and intelligent to lead nigeria. A leader who when sycophants ill advise him to the detriment of the masses will take a better decision.God bless Nigeria. Buhari I am not happy with the way things are going but I wish you well sir. GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
I pray this doesn't happen in Jesus name.

but if it does, will you kill yourself? the problem I have with some tribes in Nigeria is that of inferiority complex

OjukwuWarBird:
If he dies, Osinbanjo will never rule Nigeria.

Yorubas can't rule before the Igbos.
:-XI pray this doesn't happen in Jesus name.

but if it does, will you kill yourself? the problem I have with some tribes in Nigeria is that of inferiority complex

OjukwuWarBird:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by docjeph(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
sickness is a sign of good health... Get well soon Grand-commander in chief.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Godstraight(m): 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
ngoziama:

Exactly! I am igbo by tribe but all I want and ask God for is a leader who is a technocrat, a servant leader that will recognise all tribes, regions, creed, , respect rule of law if transparent and justified.A leader whether from the north, , east , west or south is sound, well exposed and intelligent to lead nigeria. A leader who when sycophants ill advise him to the detriment of the masses will take a better decision.God bless Nigeria. Buhari I am not happy with the way things are going but I wish you well sir. GOD BLESS YOU.
am from benin,my tribe is actually a minority, so I don't really gives a Bleep who rules, but leaders whose quality you desire may be very scarce,Nigeria's problem is too complex,so I call for federalism
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by joedera: 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

SOME PEOPLE LACK BASIC HUMAN INTELLIGENCE, THEIR UTTERANCES IN PUBLIC CONFIRMS EVERYDAY THAT WE ARE INDEED RELATED TO APES, SOME STILL HAVE IN THEM THE GENES OF APES.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by skykenny: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Godgay:
what is so special about ruling a useless country like Nigeria
Only an insane man can refer to his country as useless and it baffles me that some like minds are hitting like at his stupidity.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
makes sense why he decided to limit his travels as flying could aggravate the symptoms of the disease
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by lmm4real: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

GERRRRRRRRRRATT OF HERE.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by ekume: 5:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
No wonder the man nor dey take people advice because him nor dey hear word.I wish u emegency recorvery.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by PecE2Make: 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
...than how did he communicate with oga Jona when they had close door meeting the last time I checked...?
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by tete7000(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

Once again you fail to take your own advice. It's all a rumour. There is no evidence that PMB has Meniere's disease. That is the main point. Not whether he can attend to some visitors or do one thing or the other.
Until something is confirmed you should learn to keep your opinion to yourself. It will do you some good in life.

And you are Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina, the presidential spokespersons who will tell us what the pressmen wrote in their media outfit is true or not? What you were being corrected for is that you jumped your brief (o be) in disproving what you are not in a position to disprove. If a media outfit gives a news, you hold it tentatively true until those who have the privilege to refute it come out and do so. You don't jumped and condemned the news like you did abinitio. So you are the guilty party here, that advice you gave when you knew you had it, you shouldnt have done what you initially did. So be more introspective, be sure you consult your inner self well next time before you condemn what you are not in a position to condemn.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by willibounce1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
If not for greed, PM should be in his farm leaving a peaceful life. But he wanted power so much and now he doesn't have the health to carry the stress that comes with it.

Someone who is 73 shouldn't be going through so much stress of travelling here and there. So many ppl around him pretending to support him but actually want him to fail. Anybody who is above 60 shouldn't be allowed to rule a country. I pray he gets better. Make him no go do like Yaradua.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by embee3(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
A new caption reads: "Buhari's ill health; APC blames PDP".
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
tete7000:

And you are Garba Shehu or Femi Adesina, the presidential spokespersons who will tell us what the pressmen wrote in their media outfit is true or not? What you were being corrected for is that you jumped your brief (o be) in disproving what you are not in a position to disprove. If a media outfit gives a news, you hold it tentatively true until those who have the privilege to refute it come out and do so. You don't jumped and condemned the news like you did abinitio. So you are the guilty party here, that advice you gave when you knew you had it, you shouldnt have done what you initially did. So be more introspective, be sure you consult your inner self well next time before you condemn what you are not in a position to condemn.

You sound very incoherent.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by kentus123: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Just from Zimbabwe, met with president Mugabe- he has a message for all nigerians- That we are all stupid blaming Buhari- reason, we voted an illiterate an expects him to fly like Obama. Buhari, you have craved for this seat, you have it now. Get well Joor, and come and clean up all this your mess for church
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Phobia1: 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

lol even 5% rule wen yaradua died. y not dose dat are more dan 5%? lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by criuze(m): 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Avengersnosomiases. Thats the unique name for the diseas
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by tete7000(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

You sound very incoherent.

That definitely is you not me. I am certain and logical about what I am telling you.

kahal29:
Premium Times - thanks again for your desperate news reporting. The President is human and he like other people can become ill. Presidents of other nations get ill too and unless it is a serious illness (or repeated illness) as we had with late President Yar'adu it is never headline news. Sometimes I just think you guys are desperate for a screaming headline. Perhaps because you are an online only medium.

My main issue with this report is that Buhari was on Thursday reported to have met Jonathan. On Friday he was reported to have met Obasanjo and the Anglican Bishops with pictures all over the newspapers. Today is Saturday! If he was at work in the last two days why is it a screaming headline that he is sick today - the day after. Did you guys sleep in Aso Rock. Tomorrow you will report in your headline, that the President has malaria or headache or slept too much.

Courtesy of

That's your first post. Place it side side with your advice and ask who out of you and I need the advice.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by babadee1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
tete7000:

That definitely is you not me. I am certain and logical about what I am telling you.

OK. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself bro. Enjoy.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by tete7000(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

OK. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself bro. Enjoy.

Thanks. No quarrel. grin
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by omaguibu(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Premium Times, Hmmmmh. No report on my ill health? even when I ve been down with malaria and cold. Thank God I am better now, PMB pls get well soon.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Inova(m): 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
giftft:
PDP reacts
When you finally agree that you are no longer popular and resolve to insults
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by klimson: 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
I pray its not another Yardua's case loading. Yorubas are smart in that regard.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by uvalued(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
justurch:
I am not a fan of PMB, I never supported him, but I still know and recognize him as My President, I don't have another one for now, Jehova please heal my President In Jesus Name....AMEN!

mortality, may he recover.... i agree
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by asadike(f): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
elisra:
ibb is suffering from the bullet wound on his leg during the civil war while buhari is suffering from the sound of artillery during the war.
lol.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by Lexsigno: 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Well at least he won't be traveling like before. Get well soon sha but if it's ur time to go, let me be the first person to say "bye-bye". One luv PMB.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by abbasajao(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

Sickness is not a determinant of death.
How many of the ill persons still living and how many of sound health persons have gone? Oga avenger if u are destined to still rule this country u will definitely rule but you have to wait on a long queue.
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by alujonjonkijon: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
he has always been sick/or is it not sick person that will say he will make the country ungovernable just because of a personal ambition to become president.do sane persons threaten bloodshed on their citizenry murderous as boko haram was,who weaken the hand of the govt against them and who strengthens them by allowing himself to be named their negotiator. His sickness accords with prophecy.why will a 74 year old man gallivanting around the world without giving himself a break not be sick?
Re: Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times by fitinwell: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=28pt]HE SHUD STEP DOWN... grin[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) / Zahra Buhari Is ACE Charity Ambassador / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.