Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! (2780 Views)

Why Men Asks You For Sex Only And Disappear After / Sex Only For Married People / Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Yes.

Women are designed for sex and baby production. Nothing else. Sex is supposed to be free because it is our right as men to open any legs and dive in as it's our property.

Women, belong to the men and are below men

Yes. Women are supposed to be paraded and given for free in shops and show rooms. They are supposed to be distributed free like flyers.

Take it or leave it. You, as a woman, have no worth! The only thing that makes you remotely recognise is that which lies in between your legs. You, as a woman, a man one time or the other has imagined you unclad. All men care about from you is sex.

So go out there and open those legs and do what you are supposed to do. Unless you have been completely acquired and claimed by marriage that ok and you must be loyal to your master.

12 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
See person reasoning! #SMH

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by dollyjoy(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Whoever dumped your sorry ass deserves an Oscar,she did a good job. angry

4 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Raph01:
See person reasoning!

I agree with him.

3 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Laveda(f): 9:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Look what we have here. undecided

This one is lost. Go get your head checked.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by sinaj(f): 9:08am On Jun 04, 2016
This kind post they sweet to derail grin

But fortunately for u m jux busy nw sad
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:
Look what we have here. undecided

This one is lost. Go get your head checked.

dollyjoy:

Wailing wouldn't erase or change the truth!

That's the fact and you know it. Every man that see you imagine you unclad and only desires to bed you first before anything else.

Even your brother sef has had a wet dream of you riding his d!ck #FACT

6 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
lipsrsealed, OP, abeg its too early 4 all this Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:10am On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
lipsrsealed, OP, abeg its too early 4 all this Rubbish

Better shut up

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:11am On Jun 04, 2016
coolsix:

I agree with him.
U too

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Raph01:
U too

No one cares about what you think or appoint or disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Dotwillis1(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
hehehe ... Harsh!
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by BoiledHead(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
Raph01:
U too

Baba i also agree

2 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by kestino(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2016
SMH, The person wear swear for you don die, and the pikin to cure you, dem never burn am. Guy go get ur head checked, u need reworking.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2016
coolsix:

No one cares about what you think or appoint or disappoint.

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Well..according to ishilove, this op must have been dropped a lot as a child and always landed with his head grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by dollyjoy(f): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

Wailing wouldn't erase or change the truth!

That's the fact and you know it. Every man that see you imagine you unclad and only desires to bed you first before anything else.

Even your brother sef has had a wet dream of you riding his d!ck #FACT
paulkillermanag you see what you caused? Even littleluns who are still under parental care now sees ladies as object of sexual satisfaction, posterity wouldn't hold you guiltless.

Yeye pikinsadsad
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by jonaifame22(m): 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
Even sinaj acknowledged your write-up by writing S in her post which means Sex, so I think you're right! Alhough she may modify but what is written is written

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:15am On Jun 04, 2016
kestino:
SMH, The person wear swear for you don die, and the pikin to cure you, dem never burn am. Guy go get ur head checked, u need reworking.
Bros. may my able God bless U 4 Me

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

Better shut up
u should be the 1 shutting-up, cos all what u wrote makes no sense. If u say girls are meant for sex, i believe ur mum(nt disrespecting her) was 1nce a lady. If she was meant 4 s*x alone, how come she was able to take care of u till now instead doing what u think she knows how to do best?.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
u should be the 1 shutting-up, cos all what u wrote makes no sense. If u say girls are meant for sex, i believe ur mum(nt disrespecting her) was 1nce a lady. If she was meant 4 s*x alone, how come she was able to take care of u till now instead doing what u think she knows how to do best?.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by dollyjoy(f): 9:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Dotwillis1:
hehehe ... Harsh!
sadsadsad that is the truth.
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Raph01: 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
ABEG MAKE I COMMOT 4 HIA, I get reasonable tinz 2 do

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:

.. story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
Lwkmh
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:21am On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
paulkillermanag you see what you caused? Even littleluns who are still under parental care now sees ladies as object of sexual satisfaction, posterity wouldn't hold you guiltless.

Yeye pikinsadsad

You that you are not under parental care.. you are still for sex only. Accept t.

Your wailing won't change that.

You are born to be fvcked.

4 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

.. story for the gods
see? U couldn't even answer my question. Its all good sha. Next time get enof facts b4 u create any thread bou we ladies.

*in Ben Bruce voice* erm my name is Ernie, and am just trying to make common sense grin
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:26am On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
see? U couldn't even answer my question. Its all good sha. Next time get enof facts b4 u create any thread bou we ladies.

*in Ben Bruce voice* erm my name is Ernie, and am just trying to make common sense grin

You made no sense because there is nothing like common sense.

You, as a woman, was born to be sexually fed to the men! We are above you in all ramifications. You are a tool. Go and satisfy that nigga. It's your job.

2 Likes

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
whogoscam:

You made no sense because there is nothing like common sense.

You, as a woman, was born to be sexually fed to the men! We are above you in all ramifications. You are a tool. Go and satisfy that nigga. It's your job.
*Ignored* wink smiley
Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by whogoscam: 9:30am On Jun 04, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
*Ignored* wink smiley

Doesn't look that way. Since you just got my attention on my thread.

1 Like

Re: Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! by etzpapozy: 9:31am On Jun 04, 2016
Whoever dumped your sorry ass deserves an Oscar,she did a good job.
U got me laffing in hindus

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girlfriend Caught Me Having Sex With Another Girl. / A Woman Was Given A Cake That Looks Like A Child Of 'chucky' On Her Baby Shower. / Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.