Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only (1434 Views)

Sex Only For Married People / Women! Get This Straight! You Are For Sex Only! / He Only Need Your Booty With These Simple Signs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Been in love is something every one of us desire, but sometimes we get carried away with what our partners want us to see than the reality. So if you are in that category here are simple ways to find out. He only communicates via text messages or emails. We all know that some guys hate talking on the phone, but if you’re never hearing the sound of his voice, that could spell trouble. “If he have hung out with a girl a few times and he still texting or emailing her, it’s just about sèx for me,” says Jake, 28.

Chalk it up to his lack of interest in talking with you — and the ease of technology, a boon for lazy would-be players. He doesn’t need to engage in a real conversation — a couple of words here, an emoticon there, and he’s in touch with you with a bare minimum of effort. Keeping his communiqués to emails and texts also allows him to steer the conversation towards s*x, either subtly or overtly; he can be more forward than he would be in person or over the phone since he won’t have to deal with rejection directly.

He warns you that he’s not relationship material Some guys inform girls about their disinterest in a relationship early on with remarks like “I’m not ready for a serious relationship yet.” It can be easy to think he’s just being honest and may eventually come around after he’s gotten to know you. But don’t fall for it. “Some guys always have excuses as to why they can’t take the relationship to the next level,” says Sherry Argov, author of Why Men Marry Bitches:

A Woman’s Guide to Winning Her Man’s Heart. “But ‘not now’ means ‘not ever.'” The upfront explanation makes it easier to break it off later. “When I just want sèx from a woman, I drop hints that I can’t be involved with her in a long-term relationship because my job is my number one priority,” says Matt, 31. “Then, when I decide to stop seeing her, I reference the fact that I said it wouldn’t work out early on.” Bottom line:

If he says he’s not boyfriend material, know that he means it. You’ve been to the same restaurant with him more than once in one month Sure, he may say “It’s my favorite place,” “It’s our place,” or that he’s been craving the eggplant parmesan. As sweet as that may seem, his motives are likely not so romantic. A quality guy will put thought and effort into each of your dates — but a guy who just wants sèx will make the weekly Olive Garden dinner a preamble to taking you back to his place (which just happens to be around the corner).

Watch out if he keeps meeting you in the same place and doesn’t vary from routine, Argov warns. I will i have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait folow here to rest the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/simple-signs-that-you-are-just-for-sex.html

Re: Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only by Mhizsonia(f): 2:17am On Jun 15, 2016
Okay o
Re: Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only by greatnaija01: 3:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Mhizsonia:
Okay o

You seem like a wife material, nice Benin girl.... But I know no guy can try this nonsense with a sharp girl like you.... Anyway I hail
Re: Simple Signs That You Are Just For Sex Only by Fresia01(f): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2016
why people treat other people like trash still baffles me....I mean y not open up to ur partner on what u really want instead acting like a super human cus u tink I can get away with anything...some peeps are out there who will be happy to be ur sexmate... don't use people for selfish purposes...it aint worth it...no wonder tuface sang...man is so unkind to mankind... and I believe him

(1) (Reply)

Women Dress tears Open While Trying To Twerk On Live Tv (video And Photo) / Would You Rather Be Rich And Never Find True Love Or Be Poor And Find True Love? / See This Banana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.