Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Can You Date/marry A Mason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Mason? (4837 Views)

Can You Date/ Marry A Lady That Smokes? / Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Submissive Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date/marry A Mason? by lewwie: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2009
As a Christian, Can u date/marry a Mason
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by Godmother(f): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2009
No
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by AIRMARSHA: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2009
hell no.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by posakosa(m): 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2009
why not ? aren't they human beings ?

Masons normally keep their status a secret. So what you don't know wont' kill you. No wonder men lie. smh,
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by Ben13: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2009
hmmm
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by lewwie: 2:10pm On Aug 25, 2009
why no??
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by domwas2(m): 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2009
what a dumb question, are they not engineers, lol
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by wunmilyn(f): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2009
na wa ooooo
is it not a profession

@poster, pls wat is wrong wit them.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by chiogo(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
Masons aka free masons  are supposedly a cult/secret fraternity with a peculiar societal view and social status, who tend to have specific religious views, so I heard. Being a member of the cult apparently places them in that social status.  undecided

But I also heard that different masons have different beliefs, e.g some are for Christianity while some are for atheism.

The whole thing doesn't even make sense. I've never come across one so I wouldn't know.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by lewwie: 5:17pm On Aug 25, 2009
Mason is a kind of a confraternity, to b a member, u av to believe in a supreme being, so members generally consist of Christians, Muslims and so on, even some renowned pastors are known to be masons. The question is outwardly/socially, they are respectable individuals, they carry out various charity programs and they are truly committed to helping the less privileged.they are also devoted to their religion but there are speculations that they worship Lucifer, i m not sure about that though, they are secretive in nature so you dont really get to know what is going on if u r not a member, I dont know if a relationship with such a person might work out
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by Gentlelady(f): 5:59pm On Aug 25, 2009
Its good to be on NL. We learn everyday.
When I saw mason I thought you meant bricklayer. Now I know better and my answer is still NO
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2009
Gentlelady:

When I saw mason I thought you meant bricklayer. Now I know better and my answer is still NO

Lol.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by oyinda3(f): 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2009
do they still exist?
i don't really know what exactly it means but i remember learning that thomas jefferson, george washington n a bunch of others were freemasons.
op u need to provide more info on what it means lol we're confused
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by ufot(m): 7:03pm On Aug 25, 2009
oyinda.:

do they still exist?
i don't really know what exactly it means but i remember learning that thomas jefferson, george washington n a bunch of others were freemasons.
op u need to provide more info on what it means lol we're confused

Yes to your question and you need to add George Bush and Kwesi Mfume(ex naacp president). I do not know of any female members though
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by chiogo(f): 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2009
I heard Jay-z and Nas are members too. They usually have a sign they make with their hands, which forms like a pyramid shape.
Supposed to be their symbol or something. They recognize one another by these signs. Members usually belong to the elite class.

It's all a load of crap to me. undecided
Re: Can You Date/marry A Mason? by DaudaAbu(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2009
@gentlelady

So u no fit marry bricklayer abi? but u can marry an armed robber i presume?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? / Nigerian Girls Are Arrogant! / How To Deal With A Player: Strictly For Ladies (Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.