Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,143 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? (4842 Views)

Public Online Flaunting Of Relationship.yay Or Nay? / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / Seduction Or She's Just Being Too Nice? Advice Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2010
Looking around whereever, U will find a lot ladies who flaunt their cleavage in the name of whatsoever, Just wondering why it's so common unlike those days our mothers were born. Is it as a result of trend, fashion, seduction or culture? Even the married women among them are not left out of such dressing that flaunts the cleavage. Any idea why it's so?
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 1:44am On Mar 05, 2010
I know for single and young ladies, it's as result of fashion and seduction, but for the married ones, who are they trying to seduce?
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 05, 2010
If you've got it flaunt it.
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 05, 2010
Those old women that just tie wrappers on their waist, with their boobs naked for all to see nko. Are they not your mothers again? Na culture, abeg. cheesy cheesy
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Godmother(f): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2010
Its a little bit of everything and its a personal thing. The way I see it, if a person is comfortable in showing a little clevage, there is no harm in it.But personally, I dont do it
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 05, 2010
Flaunt what you have
Shey na man go flaunt cleavage
Abeg leave us ladies to flaunt our cleavage
At least no be bobby we dey show like those market women
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by omar22(m): 12:21pm On Mar 05, 2010
The reality is that in today’s world sex sell! It’s like that all over world, a manager or CEO doesn’t want an old lady but a young beautiful lady with some cleavage showing behind her desk, advertisement is another thing, a jeans, milk, shampoo, soap, car, bus, football advert would all have an element of seduction or sex in it…. Don’t be shocked with the new trend….
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by dbigrod(m): 4:24pm On Mar 05, 2010
[size=16pt]flaunting of cleavage is cool na.so that u get 2 see what u will play with during the `game`.[/size]
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Kx: 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2010
Every product that needs to be well perceived and bought, would ordinarily be advertised.
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2010
women expose their cleavage for several reasons, some want to attract men, sum are proud of their figure,
sum think its fashion, sum think they look sexy, sum think its status, sum think its value, and the list goes on,
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 05, 2010
was just complainingnto my sisters. I bought 3 gowns in d last two weeks, lovely gowns but had to seal of the front . the gowns these days are designed to show clevage.
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ben13: 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2010
I love it when it's flaunted jor
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by yme1(f): 5:33pm On Mar 05, 2010
they are diff kind of cleavage flaunting
some you see and say wow
some you see and say hmm i love that
some you see and get a hard on
some you see and say WTF angry
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by ebonyz: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2010
y me:

they are diff kind of cleavage flaunting
some you see and say wow
some you see and say hmm i love that
some you see and get a hard on
some you see and say WTF angry

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2010
Dis one girls tits dey show,Time 2 reach them go design d cloth wen guyz dick go dey show cos thats is d only precious tin guyz hv
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by tpiah: 7:50pm On Mar 05, 2010
they already show their backsides anyway, with all the drooping trousers.

na fashion.
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2010
back side 4 men no mean any tin like boobs
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by tpiah: 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2010
true.

na small small before e go turn to manliness
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Jaideyone(m): 10:51pm On Mar 05, 2010
some even flaunt it even though they know they have a million and 1 stretch marks on their breast, disgusting
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 12:11am On Mar 06, 2010
[color=#006600]NA TRUE. I HATE LADIES WITH STRETCH MARKS[/color]
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by lovemoi2(f): 1:26am On Mar 06, 2010
Ayemokhia:

[color=#006600]NA TRUE. I HATE LADIES WITH STRETCH MARKS[/color]
[size=15pt]even tyra banks and beyounce admit to having strech marks, so you better start considering fucccking/marrying an animal angry[/size]
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by rickie4us(m): 4:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
Ayemokhia:

Looking around whereever, U will find a lot ladies who flaunt their cleavage in the name of whatsoever, Just wondering why it's so common unlike those days our mothers were born. Is it as a result of trend, fashion, seduction or culture? Even the married women among them are not left out of such dressing that flaunts the cleavage. Any idea why it's so?

all of the above
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Flashfast1: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2010
rickie4us:

all of the above
word
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Ayemokhia: 11:01pm On Mar 06, 2010
even tyra banks and beyounce admit to having strech marks, so you better start considering fucccking/marrying an animal

C as u dey take am personal. he b like say ur strech mark cloth no fit cover am na make u dey vex
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by mamagee3(f): 12:16am On Mar 07, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

If you've got it flaunt it.
Whatever happened to if you got it. . .
Keep it to between yourself and your husband. . .
You don't need to flaunt it for the whole world. . .
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by H2O2: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2010
Go ahead and "flaunt" it. But if I stare at it lewdly and UnCloth you with my eyes don't take umbrage.
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by mamagee3(f): 12:20am On Mar 07, 2010
H2O2:

Go ahead and "flaunt" it.  But if I stare at it lewdly and UnCloth you with my eyes don't take umbrage.
Which eyes are you talking about? undecided
Do you mean eyes of the hungry men? grin grin
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by H2O2: 12:22am On Mar 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Which eyes are you talking about? undecided
Do you mean eyes of the hungry men? grin grin

That would be accurate.
smiley
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by DAVE5(m): 1:43am On Mar 07, 2010
i so hate seeing ladies do that thang
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Olisa4all: 3:32am On Mar 07, 2010
Its advertisement
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Whatever happened to if you got it. . .
Keep it to between yourself and your husband. . .
You don't need to flaunt it for the whole world. . .

tell that to your cousin cool
Re: Flaunting Of Cleavage, A Trend, Fashion, Seduction Or Culture? by Duniverse(m): 3:52am On Mar 07, 2010
H2O2:

Go ahead and "flaunt" it. But if I stare at it lewdly and UnCloth you with my eyes don't take umbrage.
wa oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Arrogant! / How To Approach A Woman : The Three Second Rule / Meet The Nurse Whose Red-hot Selfies Have Led Her To BeThe Sexiest In the world"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.