Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women (3447 Views)

Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vinshu:

BS!

You bantu negroid would leave your home to another home of another person and try to take everything they have and when you are pushed away, you would cry wolf about racism.
shut da f.uck up already, racism is sh.it and Nobody's trying to take the belongings of another.
speaking of taking,seems you forgot already what the Europeans took from Africa during colonial era.
Marafact gal just shut up
wink
As for the op,some of the facts you pointed out are true but they apply to individuals not just race.
BTW I know black gals who did bj
Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Vinshu(f): 4:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Natotogokillme:

This is just one of the 1001 email addresses you've posted on Nairaland to scam people

And did anyone on that thread report me that I was a fraud? grin

Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Natotogokillme: 4:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vinshu:

And did anyone on that thread report me that I was a fraud? grin

Lol

Yes. Unfortunately, he decided to remove his post but I still have the link. Bring it on, scammer cool
https://www.nairaland.com/2683318/removed
Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Natotogokillme: 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
He shamelessly came to our thread to scam us too

Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Natotogokillme: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
More

Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by ronald4lif(m): 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol take it easy

sad
Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by Natotogokillme: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
And this was coolsix, his alternate handle, trying to protect him in the same thread he was busted. Stravonolsky or whatever was there too. How come these monikers always play along all the time? Because they're all the same person!

Re: 10 Reasons Why White Women Are Better Than Black Women by whogoscam: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Can't say I don't agree with you. But my, searching4love, you are back.

I am not searching4love

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Women With Big Butts Are More Fertile / Letter To Anti-bobrisky Fans: Live And Let Live Or You Leave. / Small Penis: 3 Positions That Make Him Feel Bigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.