Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,104 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos (120725 Views)

Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Destiny Etiko Celebrates Her Birthday With Braless Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by SlimChay: 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
priscaoge:
grin Nice stunt. So the concept is for him to jerk his self off abi. ?

By the way you look good. smiley
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by ALAYORMII: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Was expecting to see nyansh
Am highly disappointed in her
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by I888(m): 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nixiepie:
She suppose to go unclad totally undecided... Lubbishh
can I marry u?
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by CaroLyner(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
demelza:
And you are fine?
Yes.Deal With It.

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nixiepie:

The modern day attention seeker (Just go Na.ked)
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Pain(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
All these high profile oloshos..
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by kally90(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
She looks much better when she is modest.Because she ain't sexy in that clad attire.
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by HVILLE: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
when you know you ugly,so you have to go unclad to be attractive.
why the beef, let see your pic and let compare, t undecided
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by HVILLE: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=46265269]Still ugly[/quote u fine
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by HVILLE: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=ireneony post=46265269]Still ugly[/quote u fine?
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by HVILLE: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
HornyTiwa:

you said it all,she is so ugly urghhhhhhangry
saw your profile pic u are not even close , she is500 light year ahead of u, stop it

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by demelza: 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:

Yes.Deal With It.
Go deal with that rotten attitude that makes you feel its ok to call another person ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by LeanonGOD(m): 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
I blame the society for all this Nonsense - you call this people star. They are just acting, they don't believe in God, they don't believe in family, they promotes single family, they contribute Absolutely nothing to the schools nor villages, they are not good role-models, they sleep with one another, they promotes nothing but evil and ungodly. They are nothing but bunch of MORONS.
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by menstrualpad: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nixiepie:

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Am in love with ur b r e a s t and p u s s y, very nice and fairm

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by belli: 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK na
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by bidahjay: 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Federal property of Ghana..... so sexy!

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Dmouthpiece: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dope shape....hot like party rice

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by UIA04(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
Kikikiki, if na me talk na them go call me hater.
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Perfecttouch(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Musquareney:
Founder of Carridad Films, Ghanaian Actress Bibi Bright, shared these mind-disturbing photos where she puts on no panties and Bra in celebration of her 30th birthday yesterday.

See the sexy photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMAJCqHADm

we photographers dey try sha,these types of pics are the most difficult to snap,pls don't ask me why!

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Skelewu: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
She got body of a goddess.

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by ceejay4real(m): 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
SonG113:
Wow dope shape.... winkbut she no fine... u can't have everything

Ma brother chill. Her face ain't that dazzling but is very very ok and presentable anywhere. Meaning she isn't ugly at all! In fact, the chick shape and body ( skin) na die, I swear!
This kind of girl can make any virile man go GAGA in bed! Choi! Lekwa ukwu! Ghana girls and big sexy ass be like 5 and 6, Shikena!

2 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by utidic: 2:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
God please help this generation. sodomites has occupied our land.

Igwe must hear this.
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by kolatcole: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Musquareney:
Founder of Carridad Films, Ghanaian Actress Bibi Bright, shared these mind-disturbing photos where she puts on no panties and Bra in celebration of her 30th birthday yesterday.

See the sexy photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGMAJCqHADm

who she don epp?
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by ShaqFu: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingTom:
don't mind the self righteous hypocrites I only see a beautiful woman celebrating herself for achieving this milestone. Three decades ain't easy and she's doing it in grand style I must say grin
Hell yes. Three decade and she has a banging body, who can say same for many nigerian ladies within her age range? grin

Ishilove:

Perv cheesy
Like you don't like it. wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by leo1234(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
The cake pix though. So sad, I bent my screen 45" west(anticlockwise) hoping to see some reddish peppered SNAIL. But ugghh! Virtual reality ain't real afterall on 2D.
They should give us 3D Screens on phone cool
cool

1 Like

Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
I have seen so many HOT ladies. I can categorically say that she is HOT "TOO", such that she reminds me of INFINIX!
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by damoneymag(m): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
CaroLyner:
I tell u. Smthing wey fine no need advert
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Nixiepie(f): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
henrynick:

Jealousy lol
if u call this jealousy,so be it then
Re: Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos by Missmossy(f): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmmm i reserve my comment cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

@King-Amarah: "Photos Of Davido & Faith Nketsi In Bed" / Cardi B Covers Her Nose At Lagos Hotel With Heavy Security / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.