Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else (1030 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / The SEX DOLL You All Were Tripping For Couldn't Stand 1 Round *Pic* / I'm Confused On Who To Choose, Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by oluwaemmanuel: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Firstly let me say this, we av being in this relationship for 3 years and we av being good, bt then the distance came, we communicate well and everytin bt recently i noticed ha change in a way dat she forgets to do sumtins i ask ha to do or even beep me when i ask ha to, on seeing her, i found out dat sumone she has being calling a fwend asked ha out on ha birthday which isnt upto a week ago and she sed sumtin lyk she has being expecting it, and they'v being playing the love u game all dis while, i spoke to ha and she broke down in tears saying she loves me and cant afford to lose me and she is ready to cut ties with the guy but the issue nw is.. Can she really cut ties with the guy cos they see everyday and they r fond of eachoda, she still claims to love me so much... I'm confused pls i need ur advice
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by ettaetta(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Start tripping for another girl too to make the equation balance

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by ErnieSmallzz(f): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
Op, dump her. Cos if she truly love you like she claimed, she wouldn't have fallen 4 the other guy, dnt worry the right 1 for you will surely come smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by dannyben5: 11:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry bro you are now on the subtitute bench try to be inform so that you can play the nxt match.goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
When you keep entering a relationship with a secondary school girl, were you expecting a miracle to happen.

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by ivyT(f): 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wonder o
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
angry grin cheesy
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by jonaifame22(m): 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
You sef trip for someone else or is that so hard for you?
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by oluwaemmanuel: 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks guys..
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused About This, My Gf Seems To Be Tripping For Sumone Else by oluwaemmanuel: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bt i dnt tink dats a solution jawe

(1) (Reply)

Free Book: Attracting The Opposite Sex Conveniently / I Hate When Pple See A Pregnant Lady / Help A Friend Out ( I Met a Lady 11 Month Ago )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.