Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (85787 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
omonnakoda:
By their prayer and juju .That is what their prophets told them

Nawa oo
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Makapounse(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
[i][/i][/font]
georjay:
hmmmm i smell tribal war
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
georjay:
hmmmm i smell tribal war
georjay:
hmmmm i smell tribal war
ur nose missed road
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by georjay(m): 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
vizkiz:
we need people as wise, focused and intelligent as this man to lead us in this country not dull criminals and road side beans eaters

Must everything be tribal war? Can't you just have sense for once in your worthless tribal life It's just a question undecided

see me see trouble
oga swerve abeg
kilagbe kiloju

are you frustrated ni?
calm down o
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by georjay(m): 10:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Makapounse:
[i][/i][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]ur nose missed road

noted
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Aniwhyte(m): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
asala1:

Indian presently have the biggest oil refinery in the world and they have little oil reserve. Nigeria will not dash Dangote refinery crude oil, he has to buy it at the world market price. He can always buy anywhere else in the world. Angola, Ghana, etc all have crude oil.
Thank u sir, i understand very clearly now.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by bittertruthz: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
codemaniacs:

You'll eat your words years from now when they start to pollute the atlantic.

Did Qatar and UAE pollute the gulf? Follow industrial rules, any form of hazard will be managed.............. The pollution in ND is as a result of corruption and illegal activities by the govt' and the people.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Coolgent(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why a Hausa Man building refinery in lagos not the so called Hardworking people?
Dangote my Man!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by bigbozz(m): 11:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
I was told that it has reached 50% completion but I can only see debris.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by shamecurls(m): 11:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
cc Aniwhyte

asala1:

Indian presently have the biggest oil refinery in the world and they have little oil reserve. Nigeria will not dash Dangote refinery crude oil, he has to buy it at the world market price. He can always buy anywhere else in the world. Angola, Ghana, etc all have crude oil.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by caracas: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
proxillin:

Were face front. Its a pride that a Yoruba land is prosperous...ashiere
We keep telling u guies dat Lagos was developed by Foreigners n fg ,i hope this wud put a stop to the unneccesary arguments once n for all.

N for ur info Lagos is a no man's land
U shud be proud of other yoruba lands like ondo oyo n co . grin
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by comradeson: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by comradeson: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dangote is a true businessman.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Tmoyo(m): 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na one better man be diz ooo....how una go feel, after spending much, then Niger delta scanvengers con go there go bomb d place....No be straight curse be dat.....Na only wailers no fit think as I dey think....all nah BUHARI
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Tmoyo(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
winkmart:
maybe a short term refinery, because Lagos will be under water in 150 years time
u be God

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by willibounce1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
AnaCheks:
He has commenced d training of those that will work there. About 100 or thereabout are in india right now training. That's the first phase

Of course what do you expect. He'll go to India and pack all of them to come work at the refinery. Employ few Nigerians and pay them shii..t salary but pay his indians as expatriates. Then they will claim they have created jobs for youths.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by HomeOfMe(f): 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pprovost:
We all know some regions have made their land to be unsafe to investors (we are still appealing to them though)

But Mr Dangote,

Why do you still have to put this massive project in already congested Lagos and not neighboring States like Ogun, Oyo or even Ondo
I've driven past that road a couple of times;it's facing th Atlantic ocean at eleko beach and close to the free trade zone. My question is,what if a terrible ocean surge occurs,what happens or are they going to sandfill eleko beach as well.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by crisycent: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is the oil that will be used to run the Nigeria economy and it belongs to the north, no trespass please. grin
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
The entire ondo state people will never forgive Mimiko and his generation for depriving Dangote from building this gigantic refinery in ondo state which happens to be the longest coastal line in africa and which eventually taken to Lagos state.

7 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by ziego(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
hemartins:
world's largest oil refineries in Lagos. That's a welcome development.

I see Jobs opportunities.

Why always Lagos..

Over population
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Dadehmola: 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Now that's how to "DEVELOP" Lagos - not by establishing businesses that thrive on Fraud i.e fake spare parts, drugs etc.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by tafrica(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm surprised at many comments here. It shows Nigerians naturally are not informed. Many are commenting like this refinery started in recent time or during the era of Buhari. Dangote Refinery project has started as far back as 2013, if memory serves me right. It was to be formally sited in Ondo state, I don't know why it was later moved to Lagos.
This project or its siting at Lagos has nothing to do with Buhari or present bombing by Avengers. Dangote is a business man doing his own Business.

May God bless me to bless Nigeria (Amen).

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by DeleSuper1: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
Biuriful grin wink cheesy

And the bundesliga NDA are busy destroying their own place
and never wanted it repaired again.

Hmnhmn! ko kan mi.

Gerarahere jooo!

Afterall, we are going forward!!!
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
lawyer:
The area is simply an Investment opportunity for Nigerians to invest and own lands near a Refinery at the free trade zone Ibeju Lekki. This place is going to be like Apapa in the next 3 to 5 years and its best for those who have small pocket change to buy lands there so your children would not insult you in future why you don't own lands in that area when their classmate parents bought it years back at a very cheap rate. Last year it was going for N500K per Plot, now its going for N1 to 1.5 Million.

The only snag i have about this place is that now that the omoniles know development is coming there at a rapid pace so they are getting more fraudulent and reselling government or other people's lands to unsuspecting buyers. So you have to shine your eyes. All in all Well done to Dangote for opening up that place and please don't be like my parents who scoffed at the idea of buying Lekki Lands 20years ago because it was Bush only to regret it today. Be a land owner and invest there for your children. Me i don buy my own. Na you remain wink

Cheers

There's no Omo-onile in that particular area. LSG created that land
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Dadehmola: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
willibounce1:

Of course what do you expect. He'll go to India and pack all of them to come work at the refinery. Employ few Nigerians and pay them shii..t salary but pay his indians as expatriates. Then they will claim they have created jobs for youths.

Bros, The peeps undergoing training in india are Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Wiseoldman: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
academics1:
This investment is going to be a waste
Things r changing. Energy is going solar and gas , even nuclear.

He should have followed the trend

The other day I saw a cooking gas powered generator and it was wow.
Soon keke will be powered by cooking gas

Unless he is building a petrochemical company

Don't call me a prophet of doom. Just saying fact

Ignoramus, Hydrocarbons is still the energy of choice even for the next couple of years. The same cooking gas you mentioned is an hydrocarbon gotten from processing facilities like the one he is building too. Read more!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by brownlord: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] I just love this man..... One silent, gentle and respectful very Rich man.......

I can't stop wishing him success jor..... He is the "King Solomon" of our Country..... God just gave him Divine wisdom to Riches..

Mine and yours will come one day....... I MUST BE RICH AND FAMOUS.

#so_help_me_God [/size]
I concur
Amen

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by tafrica(m): 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ayomidegbenga1:
The entire ondo state people will never forgive Mimiko and his generation for depriving Dangote from building this gigantic refinery in ondo state which happens to be the longest coastal line in africa and which eventually taken to Lagos state.

please educate me. I know the project was planned to be sited at Ondo state, why was it moved from Ondo?
thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
bittertruthz:

The answer is security. Lagos is the most civilized and secured society in Nigeria. No insurance company can insure oil project anywhere in Nigeria except Lagos.

easy access to import raw material and export produce,secondly,market.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by ayindejimmy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
bigbozz:
I was told that it has reached 50% completion but I can only see debris.

You call AL that debris..... APA nie!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by haconjy(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wish this man is ruling Nigeria in this way...he and abubakar are the only northerners that I love...
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by updatechange(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lagos state is the best place you can do this... nice one from Mr Dangote himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.