Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (85790 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by rhames(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cyph98:
Nice job indeed, I've scoured the internet for pictures of this refinery

Sadly the fact still remains; government in Africa is a monumental failure just imagine an oil producing country without a working refinery. I mean don't these sick people understand the meaning of comparative advantage.... well let me sit and watch how we turn the tables as the century unfolds
*modified* Dangote I dey come for you......no try build hospital oh.......na that one I one build

Those sick people understand the comparative advantage of their pockets not that of the country.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Abeos(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good development
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aniwhyte:

You Yorubas are very funny, so you think the refinery Dangote is building its going to run with Lagos oil... Smh, Refinery dangote has already started building a very long time before oil was discovered in Lagos.
If they should discover oil in all the local gov't in Lagos state and Ondo state combined, it will not even near a finger tip of the least producing oil state in the s/s(south south). Its like 5/5,000 in comparision.
beefing mood activated. I knw ppl like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by ooshinibos: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
benedictnsi:

Thanks.... Bros

The last time I checked, he told interviewers that he works 18hours per day.... Not just 10 hours.... Buh wah ever we have different grace and destinies...
you are welcome .... I see why the guy is very wise and smart..and wealthy , 18 hours per day is a lot , God has blessed the work of his hands , he has done his part and God has done his part as well

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by cr80vity(m): 4:11am On Jun 06, 2016
altho I dnt no him well but I love his calmness

but dangote beware cux m coming to take over dat richest man of a tin from u nd bill gate

u fit tink say I deh talk rubbish o but wen it happens, I wil refer u to this post
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by benedictnsi(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2016
KwoiZabo:
you started by saying dangote is silent & you ended by praying to be famous. No wonder God have not answered you yet.

Hahahahaha .. .... You no go shut up grin who tell you say famous people arent silent And who tell you say havnt been answering me huh
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Agbanagba1(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2016
mentro:
Beautiful, Niger delta avengers cannot near this one, because its not in there region. And if they try nonsense, them go hear am...
Where will the crude come from?
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by samguru(m): 11:17am On Sep 08, 2016
Agbanagba1:

South west and neighbouring African countries
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by oyatz(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2016
OK, we have heard you. Hope you are happy now?
Aniwhyte:

You Yorubas are very funny, so you think the refinery Dangote is building its going to run with Lagos oil... Smh, Refinery dangote has already started building a very long time before oil was discovered in Lagos.
If they should discover oil in all the local gov't in Lagos state and Ondo state combined, it will not even near a finger tip of the least producing oil state in the s/s(south south). Its like 5/5,000 in comparision.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by omonnakoda: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
Agbanagba1:
Crude costs pretty much the same around the world like gold. It could come from as far as Russia or as near as Angola. The idea is not to get the oil without paying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.