Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (85795 Views)

Dangote Oil Refinery Poses Threat To European Plants / Largest Edible Oil Refinery In Sub-saharan Africa Launched In Ibadan. / Gigantic Equipment Being Brought In For Dangote's Refinery In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by samguru(m): 8:24am On Jun 05, 2016
Our brothers in the south south (Niger delta avengers),can you see that,by 2020,all investors will abandon your oil,as dangote will be getting his supply from Lagos,Oyo and north.
Keep bombing your future. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Aniwhyte(m): 8:33am On Jun 05, 2016
janellemonae:

Ur such an illiterate. Singapore has several refineries (some of d biggest in d world) and dont have a drop of crude oil on their lands. The country has no resources. All they have is a large port they've taken VERY GOOD advantage of.

The multinational companies, who own refineries in d country, source for crude, refine in Singapore and sell to d rest of southeast Asia.
That does't give you the right to call me an illiterate.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by benedictnsi(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2016
ooshinibos:

I hope you are hard working bro , its not just prayer alone ..Dangote works 10 hours a day , 6 days a week ...
are you compassionate about people ?
if not , you will not be rich and famous

Thanks.... Bros

The last time I checked, he told interviewers that he works 18hours per day.... Not just 10 hours.... Buh wah ever we have different grace and destinies...

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by AnaCheks(m): 8:55am On Jun 05, 2016
willibounce1:

Of course what do you expect. He'll go to India and pack all of them to come work at the refinery. Employ few Nigerians and pay them shii..t salary but pay his indians as expatriates. Then they will claim they have created jobs for youths.
I meant 100 Nigerian youths not Indians, he planned it to be indigenously runned by Nigerians
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by abdullkabar(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Saw his boys moving two heavy cartridge on thursday with their rugged trucks along epe-ibeju lekki expressway
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by willibounce1(m): 9:05am On Jun 05, 2016
mikolo80:
our ppl are lazy and will be begging when looking for job and when sacked .

Though you are right, not all Nigerians are lazy.. or are you Lazy?
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by dacovajnr: 9:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Nature129:

Is it not rather hypocrisy that the Yorubas are condemning Niger Delta Avengers but are keeping quiet over their notorious Omonile?

If the Niger Delta oil was to be in South West, I bet the Omoniles would be worse than the Avengers.

I'm not hating - I just want to make #commonsense.
PS: If Niger Delta breaks away from Nigeria, Dangote Refinery may be refining Lekki waters in place of crude oil grin
Iru oro katikati wo re? So crude oil can't be source internationally again undecided

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Nature129(m): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
Iru oro katikati wo re? So crude oil can't be source internationally again undecided

AnusOdourInhaler

You see your lives, you'll smartly avoid the main comment and quickly reply the PS. If that is not hypocrisy, then what is? grin
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by dacovajnr: 9:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Nature129:

AnusOdourInhaler

You see your lives, you'll smartly avoid the main comment and quickly reply the PS. If that is not hypocrisy, then what is? grin
Hehehe! I replied the PS coz that's the only only Meaningfuless part of your comment grin #Gorlugo

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Anyway may God help us all.
That's good move by Dangote
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by tafrica(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Atk1nson:

Work on the refinery started long before Buhari, don't bring Buhari into this
please tell them. I'm quite surprised many, even Lagosians, dont know this refinery has started around 2013, they seemingly comment like it is a new project. Now some are saying Sai Buhari.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by igbanbajo(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Bookmarked
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by AnusOdourInhaler: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
dacovajnr:
Hehehe! I replied the PS coz that's the only thang that's only Meaningfuless part of your comment grin #Gorlugo
Hello?
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by karrengold(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigeria cannot boast of at least 5 working refineries?this is a big slap on our dear nation..this is a welcome development from dangote......job opportunities unveiled but then i just hope there wont be sentiment in securing a job in his refinery.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by eraly(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2016
The refinery is to cost around $12billion and he hopes to get his cost money back in 7yrs. Hmmmm.... Wat a right decision in d right direction. And d refinery is gonna b completed by d end of 2018.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by tafrica(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Atk1nson:

I don't think there will be any pipeline going to ND or anywhere outside lagos, probably use ships or nearby oil fields in lagos
According to this news, he is building pipelines from ND to Lagos. Though I agree he may source for oil feed from other sources if there are issues from ND.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/dangote-to-invest-n500bn-in-two-gas-pipeline-projects/
Also, Dangote is reported to have Oil block, according to the report below, he is expected to primarily source from ND unless there is a usual crisis. Let's hope Nigeria and ND experience relative peace for Businesses to grow. http://dailytrust.4cplus.net/news/business/-we-will-sell-fuel-from-dangote-refinery-at-international-price/139642.html
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Mendelssohn(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Aniwhyte:

You Yorubas are very funny, so you think the refinary Dangote is building its going to run with Lagos oil... Smh, Refinary dangote has already started building a very long time before oil was discovered in Lagos.
If they should discover oil in all the local gov't in Lagos state and Ondo state combined, it will not even near a finger tip of the least producing oil state in the s/s(south south). Its like 5/5,000 in comparision.

Really? Are you aware ondo ranks 5th out of 9 oil producing states while the next four are SS states ?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by zeestunner(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
academics1:
This investment is going to be a waste
Things r changing. Energy is going solar and gas , even nuclear.

He should have followed the trend

The other day I saw a cooking gas powered generator and it was wow.
Soon keke will be powered by cooking gas

Unless he is building a petrochemical company

Don't call me a prophet of doom. Just saying fact

What his building is a refining and petrochemical company I also heard it will have a ferterlizer plant also. The man is a very smart man he must hav put all this to consideration he has massive experience in investment.so chill.....no offence o ppl wey never manage 5million naira de give billioniare in dollars investment risk accessment how u think say e take bcom this rich by luck?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by tafrica(m): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
zeestunner:

What his building is a refining and petrochemical company I also heard it will have a ferterlizer plant also. The man is a very smart man he must hav put all this to consideration he has massive experience in investment.so chill.....no offence o ppl wey never manage 5million naira de give billioniare in dollars investment risk accessment how u think say e take bcom this rich by luck?

Not that it will have fertilizer, the complex actually consists of refinery, petrochemical and fertilizer. The fertilizer has reached a more advanced stage than refinery and petrochemical, according to gist, and people are already being recruited to fertilizer plant.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by zeestunner(m): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
tafrica:

Not that it will have fertilizer, the complex actually consists of refinery, petrochemical and fertilizer. The fertilizer has reached a more advanced stage than refinery and petrochemical, according to gist, and people are already being recruited to fertilizer plant.

Nice thanx for the info. I just love the man and I respect him.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by ASDFBOY: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
good man... but please leave the countries resources alone. the dollar wahala.. you caused it. come to think of it.. Nigeria wants all the oil to go there then wont dangote be paid also?

refinery should be a Nigerian stuff not one man! example, in usa the riches man there is richer than dangote.. but if he pulls out his cash or biz, it has nothing to do much on the usa economy.... the way nigeria is going, dangote will determine our economy.. dangote aka george soros!!!

more jobs for lagos indigenes. more internal funds , taxes... etc. 85% of the oil will come from ND. see fraud!
i keep saying... the reason we have refinery wahala is not cuz of funds or sth. its becauseof the question of where? they refused to put in in the SS. with dangote now they are succeeding.

this man is after his pocket... hes a biz tycoon. hes got the capital so why wont he play on it? Nice work Sir but pls limit ur self and riches from our economy.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Rotimi47: 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aniwhyte:

You Yorubas are very funny, so you think the refinary Dangote is building its going to run with Lagos oil... Smh, Refinary dangote has already started building a very long time before oil was discovered in Lagos.
If they should discover oil in all the local gov't in Lagos state and Ondo state combined, it will not even near a finger tip of the least producing oil state in the s/s(south south). Its like 5/5,000 in comparision.
Gets you fact right! Ondo State produce a little over 250,000 barrels a day while Lagos will produce 5,000 barrels a day and it will increase up to about 15,000 barrels per day later.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by 3Ceagle(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
cozy7:
I really luv this man's business strategy. Who say hausas aren't business inclined?

He is great business man. Strong foresight and good friend to every administration. Giving back to the nation that made him what he is today.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by KwoiZabo(m): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] I just love this man..... One silent, gentle and respectful very Rich man.......

I can't stop wishing him success jor..... He is the "King Solomon" of our Country..... God just gave him Divine wisdom to Riches..

Mine and yours will come one day....... I MUST BE RICH AND FAMOUS.

#so_help_me_God [/size]
you started by saying dangote is silent & you ended by praying to be famous. No wonder God have not answered you yet.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Flips: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Beautiful. I just love this man. He sees good opportunities and seizes it. And it's for the national good.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
proxillin:
And oil is now in Lagos. I'm a proud Yoruba man
So you are proud of being yoruba because oil is in Lagos? I just shake my head for some comments on Nairaland.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good good
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Phobia1: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
duality:
Nigerians no know wetin de FG of them. You think any refinery will work in Nigeria? Before that of dangote? I laugh.

We all would have to wait for his refinery.
its actually goin to strt production nxt yr. dat ur jst hearin abt it for d 1st tym doesnt mean its jst strtin
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Phobia1: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aniwhyte:

You Yorubas are very funny, so you think the refinery Dangote is building its going to run with Lagos oil... Smh, Refinery dangote has already started building a very long time before oil was discovered in Lagos.
Olodo. go read up bout d discovery of oil in lagos nd wen dangote actually strted his refinery. nd com bak. google is ur frnd anyway.
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by mikolo80: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
willibounce1:

Though you are right, not all Nigerians are lazy.. or are you Lazy?
Omo men me lazy well well make I no lie. if I wasn't I would not be lamenting like this. compared to my potential me lazy no be small. or at least for last 15 years but now changing gears cos I've seen the light. but trust me most Nigerians are lazy (and I'm not talking about doing hard work) if they used their. brains just a little bit and exercised a little discipline they wouldn't be suffering and it's this mental laziness that I'm referring to not physical laziness cos thinking is one of the hardest jobs on the planet (why so few engage in it)
Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by Mortipher: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Guaranteed High Yield Investment located around Lekki Free Trade Zone, Dangote Refinery and Lekki Deep Seaport.
Property owned by IconView DeLuxe Real Estate.
Title: Gazette
Price: N1.2m (Promo)

Estate Name: Royal Palms Villa, Lekki Town
Location: Siriwon. 2mins from the Coastal Road, Eleko close to the Free Trade Zone. About 5 minutes from the Dangote refinery and Deep Seaport.

Excellent Title: Lagos State Official Gazette. Land Falls within Siriwon/Igbekodo Gazette. Free from Government Acquisition.

Gazette No: No. 19, Vol 40, 22nd Feb 2007, page 137.

Coordinates: 709525mN; 623962mE (You can chart these coordinates at Alahusa to confirm the land is gazetted or bring your surveyor to pick the coordinates on the land site)

Promo Price: N1.2m till June 15, 2016
Promo Offer: Buy 5 plots and get 1 free
After Promo period: N1.5m (Other Gazetted estate lands around sell for N2m/N2.5m)
Plot Size: 650 sqm

Welcome to Royal Palms Villa;
Our prestigious, classy and serene estate with a remarkable promise of quality living well located in the heart of "The New Lagos" in Ibeju-lekki. This choice estate is located about 5 minutes from the Free Trade Zone. The estate is situated two minutes off the Coastal road( Eleko-Folu express road) at Igbekodo and falls within the Igbekodo/Siriwon Gazette. The estate is opposite the Lekki Beach Golf Course and it's about 5 minutes drive from the Deep Sea Port and Dangote Mega Refinery.

Please call Kelechi on 08149571894 or 08067205844 for enquiries and land inspection.

Re: Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) by slydog(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
academics1:
This investment is going to be a waste
Things r changing. Energy is going solar and gas , even nuclear.

He should have followed the trend

The other day I saw a cooking gas powered generator and it was wow.
Soon keke will be powered by cooking gas

Unless he is building a petrochemical company

Don't call me a prophet of doom. Just saying fact

If this is true, I think the only people we should pity and talk sense to are d people of the lower Niger, who are destroying their own region

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Uses Stick To Operate ATM As Coronavirus Precautionary Measure (Pix, Video) / Femi Otedola Sleeps For 10 Hours In A Day / Ask Me Anything On Importation Of Goods From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.