Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? (4148 Views)

Ibadan Girls Why? I Asked For A Pic And She Sent Me This / How Many Can Be In A "No Money" Relationship / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by njiasi30(f): 3:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:
Help me ask o.
But I believe it's cos most girls date older men. The ones that date fellow students hardly ask the guys for money for all those. I may he old school sha what do I know these days about dating. I Don marry going to 13 years.
Wow!!! Really dats nice. grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by delishpot: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
njiasi30:

Wow!!! Really dats nice. grin

grin Thanks
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by njiasi30(f): 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:

grin Thanks
Uwlc grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
bitchcrafts:
it is in quote. Love=sex partner , etc these days I know, so you free to interprete that to suit your understanding of the word... And yh, I believe in love. Its currently happening to me. smiley
Oh congratulations. cheesy

1 Like

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 4:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
ronald4lif:

Can't either. Would rather a no money than no sex relationship. Don't play with coítus. grin
LOL. Aye bro.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 7:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Yes! And the topic says it all, why do girls find it very difficult being in a no money relationship? I mean a relationship where the girl don't ask the guy for money to:

• Make her hair

• Buy her toiletries

• Pay her school fees

• Buy data

• Send to her parents

• Even buy her underwear

Why is this very difficult for ladies? As when a guy tells them he doesn't have money, they will never agree to date the guy. Why? Why?? Why??

I would have asked you to direct your questions to the gods of the land but I changed my mind.

I cannot speak for the entire women race, just myself, so here goes.

I will not say I find it difficult being in a no money relationship. I've dated a guy back in my uni days who was really broke. He worked as a bakery manager and earned peanuts, but he bent over backwards to try to please me. One day I was jejely in my hostel when the nigger sent for me. I came down and beheld the young man sweating and grinning; he had gone shopping and came back heavily laden with provisions.

I was touched because this guy was really broke and he spent his last kobo just to make sure I was comfortable.

Many years on I'm older and wiser, I have more responsibilities and dating a guy who isn't financially grounded is a big NO. HELL NO.

NO

NEIN

UWA

RARA

MBANU

NON

And no in every language you can think of.

I don't need my man giving me money for toiletries or making my hair, I can handle all that myself. I sponsored my post-graduate studies myself, I don't need a man to give me money for underwear (who the fvck does that, btw), but I expect you to pamper me with gifts because on a certain level you should be responsible for some of my financial needs because you are my partner.

There's no romance without finance. How do we bond if there's no level of financial commitment? The activities that stimulate bonding are driven by finance and if you are too broke then I don't see how we can truly bond.

I will bring my own quota to the table and I expect you to bring yours.

And no, my quota does not include nacking. We can't be nacking when you haven't paid my bride price. Pay it and I will do 'snake in the monkey shadow' style, helicopter, reverse cowgirl, doggy, reverse doggy, 69, hanger and every other style Kama Sutra recommends with you, but not until then. Boyfriend no be husband so I won't be giving you husband benefits cheesy

Truth is finance is very important in every relationship

1 Like

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

I would have asked you to direct your questions to the gods of the land but I changed my mind.

I cannot speak for the entire women race, just myself, so here goes.

I will not say I find it difficult being in a no money relationship. I've dated a guy back in my uni days who was really broke. He worked as a bakery manager and earned peanuts, but he bent over backwards to try to please me. One day I was jejely in my hostel when the nigger sent for me. I came down and beheld the young man sweating and grinning; he had gone shopping and came back heavily laden with provisions.

I was touched because this guy was really broke and he spent his last kobo just to make sure I was comfortable.

Many years on I'm older and wiser, I have more responsibilities and dating a guy who isn't financially grounded is a big NO. HELL NO.

NO

NEIN

UWA

RARA

MBANU

NON

And no in every language you can think of.

I don't need my man giving me money for toiletries or making my hair, I can handle all that myself. I sponsored my post-graduate studies myself, I don't need a man to give me money for underwear (who the fvck does that, btw), but I expect you to pamper me with gifts because on a certain level you should be responsible for some of my financial needs because you are my partner.

There's no romance without finance. How do we bond if there's no level of financial commitment? The activities that stimulate bonding are driven by finance and if you are to broke then I don't see how we can truly bond.

I will bring my own quota to the table and I expect you to bring yours.

And no, my quota does not include nacking. We can't be nacking when you haven't paid my bride price. Pay it and I will do 'snake in the monkey shadow' style, helicopter, reverse cowgirl, doggy, reverse doggy, 69, hanger and every other style Kama Sutra recommends with you, but not until then. Boyfriend no be husband so I won't be giving you husband benefits cheesy

Truth is finance is very important in every relationship

You forget, as finance is important, so is sex. You think bonding is done by finance alone? Come on gurl, don't be that naïve.

Tell me though, what is it you intend to bring to the table?
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
My dear GTBank account, it's time you start that push-up exercise, because Ishilove, the sole entity that inspired your opening, and the only reason that spurs me online, is here.

That nacking aspect, ehn... OK, I will endure a thousand years of rain because of her.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
You forget, as finance is important, so is sex. You think bonding is done by finance alone? Come on gurl, don't be that naïve.

A little bit of my own money, moral encouragement, spiritual guidance, intellectual stimulations, companionship and lots more! cheesy

Sex is not important in a relationship, believe me. Sex clouds the senses and perverts our judgement
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

A little bit of my own money, moral encouragement, spiritual guidance, intellectual stimulations, companionship and lots more! cheesy

Sex is not important in a relationship, believe me. Sex clouds the senses and perverts our judgement
Nah! Sex doesn't cloud anybody's judgment, it fosters bond, if the sex is great, then, the bond is there. Those who haven't had mind blowing sex are mostly those who say sex isn't important in a relationship. Yea, come to think of it, if sex isn't really that important, why do girls/women weep or run away when they discover their boy friends or husbands have 2 inch pen1s?
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blastfinito:
My dear GTBank account, it's time you start that push-up exercise, because Ishilove, the sole entity that inspired your opening, and the only reason that spurs me online, is here.

That nacking aspect, ehn... OK, I will endure a thousand years of rain because of her.
Awww, how sweet. Thanks for the compliment smiley

See, folks should not get me wrong. I'm not saying the guy should be a millionaire o. At least have a steady source of income, no matter how paltry.

My point is if you know you're broke then don't go into a relationship because the truth is there is no romance without finance. Dr Olukoya advocates financial maturity before relationships.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:

If she becomes a motivational speaker for Christian youths in the future, she should be bold to tell the audience that her husband sees not her unclothedness while dating. What individuals hold dear to their selves you can't tell.

If I find myself in her shoe, I will just tell the audience that I got married while [in the world].

1 Like

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blastfinito:

If she becomes a motivational speaker for Christian youths in the future, she should be bold to tell the audience that her husband sees not her unclothedness while dating. What individuals hold dear to their selves you can't tell.

If I find myself in her shoe, I will just tell the audience that I got married while [in the world].
LOL.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Nah! Sex doesn't cloud anybody's judgment, it fosters bond, if the sex is great, then, the bond is there. Those who haven't had mind blowing sex are mostly those who say sex isn't important in a relationship. Yea, come to think of it, if sex isn't really that important, why do girls/women weep or run away when they discover their boy friends or husbands have 2 inch pen1s?

Sex...is it not sex? After the slamming and jamming, what follows? Abeg leave matter. Sexual compatibility is important but there are ways to find out if your partner is sexually compatible with you without actually indulging in the sex act. Why do you think it is easier for ladies who haven't had sex with their partners to get over a split than ladies who have nacked away their destinies with their so-called boyfriends?

And heck no, the size of the pennis isn't really important. What you lack in size you can make up for in technique. The former lover of that dude who played 'Mini Me', Vern Troyer, said what Vern lacked in size he made up in other areas, if you know what I mean. Those ladies who weep about the inadequate size of their hubby's dick either have puzeze's (extra wide womanliness), or the man's bed game is weak.

It's not the size of the boat that matters, but how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean. Truth be told I want me the Titanic cheesy cheesy, but if my man has a 2 inch dick but the love is there, we will find a way to work around the 2inches of turgid flesh

*shudder* embarassed tongue
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

Sex...is it not sex? After the slamming and jamming, what follows? Abeg leave matter. Sexual compatibility is important but there are ways to find out if your partner is sexually compatible with you without actually indulging in the sex act. Why do you think it is easier for ladies who haven't had sex with their partners to get over a split than ladies who have nacked away their destinies with their so-called boyfriends?

And heck no, the size of the pennis isn't really important. What you lack in size you can make up for in technique. The former lover of that dude who played 'Mini Me', Vern Troyer, said what Vern lacked in size he made up in other areas, if you know what I mean. Those ladies who weep about the inadequate size of their hubby's dick either have puzeze's (extra wide womanliness), or the man's bed game is weak.

It's not the size of the boat that matters, but how well the boat can rock the motion of the ocean. Truth be told I want me the Titanic cheesy cheesy, but if my man has a 2 inch dick but the love is there, we will find a way to work around the 2inches of turgid flesh

Watch what you say Ishi, for it might be used against you in the court of endless pleasure. grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

I hope u understand that Ramadan begins tomorrow?
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Blastfinito:

I hope u understand that Ramadan begins tomorrow?
I'm not a muslim wink

2 Likes

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

I'm not a muslim wink

That thing is active. Click refresh, and it will show it. Or you check later.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Watch what you say Ishi, for it might be used against you in the court of endless pleasure. grin
I'm ever gallant grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:
I'm ever gallant grin
Gallant where, the court of intelligent trolling?
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Gallant where, the court of intelligent trolling?
Court of endless 'pleayurs' cheesy grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:
Court of endless 'pleayurs' cheesy grin
You want to troll me?
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
You want to troll me?
If I troll you, you will become born again cool
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:

If I troll you, you will become born again cool
Careful what you wish for, it might turn around against you. Lol.
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
ShaqFu:
Careful what you wish for, it might turn around against you. Lol.
I'm ever gallant
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by ShaqFu: 10:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ishilove:
I'm ever gallant
Good night troll. LOL. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
ShaqFu:
Good night troll. LOL. grin tongue
Good morning, Casanova tongue
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Ishilove:
Good morning, Casanova tongue
see flirting...inside Ramadan..lolz
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Ishilove: 7:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

see flirting...inside Ramadan..lolz
We are not muslims.

So because we're in Ramadan somborri will not hear word again? angry
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by TSOM(m): 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
ronald4lif:

Can't either. Would rather a no money than no sex relationship. Don't play with coítus. grin

Thank goodness I'm not alone in that regard.grin
Re: For The Girls, Why Do You Find It Difficult Being In A No Money Relationship? by Gliterrati(f): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
coolNot all girls o... A single girl who is able to take care of herself won't find it difficult to be in a no money relationship. So far say love dey and the guy sef get ambition join, wahala no dey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? / Do You Believe In True Love ? / Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.