Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. (670 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by torqque7(m): 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Recently I have been seeing threads about how women have nothing use full to offer a man other than that which she carries inbetween her legs. Hmm I won't curse out anyone because everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and they have their reasons why they feel that way but I beg to differ on that..I don't subscribe to that school of thought.

Anyone who thinks women are just for sex obviously hasn't had much experience in life. First of all even God knew Adam(man)couldn't survive on his own,that's why he gave him eve(woman),you might say Adam survived before eve came around,that is right but without eve Adam would have died of loneliness(in case you don't know,loneliness KILLS). Except you are gay, try hanging out with just guys for a month straight then you'll start to appreciate women. Without eve man would still be an idiot walking around naked till this day,it was a woman that helped him to realise good and evil,(without sex).

OK enough about Adam let talk modern times. Personally I can't say how many times Women got me out of tight situations. Was it financially, or in school when I had issues with the law and needed someone to bail me out? it was a woman that came through for me with her connections on many occasions. Presently my job was as a result of the influence of a woman and I know a whole lota guys that got great jobs and contracts that changed their lives because a woman played a role..

A family friend got a massive deal with NDDC because of his wife's influence, now he can afford to party in any part of the world, and a boat cruise to him is like driving to the shopping mall.

What would have become of Nigeria if oga abacha didn't die when he did? the all so powerful abacha that no man born of a woman could harm? Yet it was the wits of a woman that saved this nation,a woman had the balls to kill a man that other men couldn't even think of attacking. Same story with historys strongest man Samson etc.

The Nation Isreal today came about because of the important roles two women played. Miriam who made sure moses was safe with the kings daughter when he was born, and Pharaoh's daughter who trained him. What about Jesus?the salvation of mankind was only made possible through a woman MARY,without sex.

The importance of a woman cannot be overemphasized. Yes we also need them for sex and to make sure the human race doesn't go extinct but the truth is women are just as important as men,sometimes even more important and valuable than men.

I love my boys and I create time for them,we hangout,drink a few beers and catch up,and I will never snitch because of a woman but most times I'd rather go home to the comfort and tenderness of the sweet friendly face and embrace of a woman after a hard days work than go meet my sweaty noisy rugged pals lol. So plss before you think of saying women are only good for sex,think again.

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rubbish.

A woman remains for the sole purpose of sex and baby making

Next thread.

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by PureWays(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol..

Don't take them serious.
It's obvious that they are still looking for answers. They just need to be convinced, but unfortunately they are too "thought rigid".

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by RexKexMilann: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by RexKexMilann: 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
OP, All I could fathom from your write up was plain "asslicking". No offenceundecided.
Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by Tallesty1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
A woman has a whole lot to offer but your points are not convincing enough.

@OP, stop reading those threads, most of the authors are under aged heartbroken baby elephants that think with their dick.

1 Like

Re: Women Are A Lot More Than Just Instruments Of Pleasure. by torqque7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, All I could fathom from your write up was plain "asslicking". No offenceundecided.

None taken..Lol now this got me laughing, ass licking? Who biko?NL girls?nahh first off I don't look for females online cos na long thing..I prefer what I see,quick action is my deal. And note this thread is not about falling inlove with a woman it is about their importance..so if i tell you money is important cos it can buy u a range sport will u say i am ass licking money too?anyway its the just the reality of things and not ass licking.

(1) (Reply)

Is Higher Education Ruining The Beauty Of Naija Babe's? / R / What Kind Of House Can I Get For $670,000 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.