Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (55720 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by richidinho(m): 7:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
GudluckIBB:

I will quickly be an Apc thug if that will make you commit suicide so that the number of eediots will be reduced.
K. Bye

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by chiedu7: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
The whole country is suffering under APC
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Adeyinka123: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mad man in the market square!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by seunmsg(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes?
Thanks

Sorry bro, I am not in his shoes. He asked for the mandate and he was given. If he has no solutions to the problems facing the state, he should resign and allow a capable person with the right solution to take over.

16 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by GudluckIBB(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
richidinho:

K. Bye
Better!
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Jexyme(f): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Evils that men do, now live when they are still alive!!

See how aka-jehovah reduced this tout to the peak of confusion and cluelessness.

U no wash ur nyash, u say u want fight..........now everybody has seen how substanceless u are.

I really wonder how Fayose con his gullible unrepentant psychophants.

But for the sake of good pipu of Ekiti may God almighty profer quick and enduring solution IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by focus7: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Is this a good or an irresponsible goon?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by ojuu4u(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:
Please give me a solution if u were in his shoes? Thanks

you wil resign and go to ur house. As u knw its not ur daddy estate

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Ibro27: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
Madness upon Madness. I wish Ekiti People will come out in their mass and chase this IDIOT out of office.
I pity the so call most dedicated State.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by miqos02(m): 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
rubbish
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wasn't this the governor that gave Mr President and his entourage some comic relief in China when he wrote to Chinese president urging him not give Nigeria a loan, 2 days after the loan deal was signed and sealed. grin

The same governor that is against FG getting a loan from China is now going on strike because he wants FG to pay him more money.

Somewhat ironic.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
gwales:
he should suspend his stomach infrastructure, his millions of naira security votes monthly and channel the money into IGR producing sector like agriculture
He recieved 813million last month and said his waybill is 2.4billion aside statrutory expenditures and loans his paying back and state maintainance and u don't expect him to pay some people and leave some others.
My own is that he should pay 50% to all public servant starting from himself.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by omokab: 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Fayose has gone mad again
. You are minding this fool for nothing. A governor that can't manage a state is chasing the shadow of Mr president. If he likes he should not return to that sit again because he's already a failure.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Bern1992(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016

I concur grin grin

Ekiti weed is veeeerry bad grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
seunmsg:

Sorry bro, I am not in his shoes. He asked for the mandate and he was given. If he has no solutions to the problems facing the state, he should resign and allow a capable person with the right solution to take over.

Aregbbesola should av first. My own solution is
He recieved 813million last month and said his waybill is 2.4billion aside statrutory expenditures and loans his paying back and state maintainance and u don't expect him to pay some people and leave some others.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by banmee(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will

You need to go back to school and also get a psych eval. I will pay for both. See why Nigeria is the mess it is? Because of people like chikel2000 walking about and thinking like this. The most dangerous person in the world is a s.tupid person.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by eitsei(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Aregbbesola should av first. My own solution is
Aregbesola is better than Fayose, Aregbesola is still doing projects and also paying salaries even though it's half salary

11 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

But at least going on strike is not part of the solution na. All sane minds can agree on that.
well
U av a point, my angle would av been
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
The funny thing is that if he hadn't announced that he was on strike, I doubt anybody in Ekiti would have ever noticed. cheesy grin

I guess they would have missed his photo opportunities of buying street food or handing out cups of rice.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Jyde12: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mr. Governor, I hope your mouth is going on solidarity strike too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Ebenezerk2: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Can you tell me what he should have done?
seunmsg:
The clown is on strike grin grin grin

Instead of seeking solutions to the problems of Ekiti state, he's busy chasing the presidents shadow. Once Ekiti people finally gets tired of his antics, they will chase him out of the government house the same way he was chased away in 2006.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Skseries: 7:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will
but wen buhari said the truth that nigeria is broke and nigeria is corrupt, ppl like u went ahead and said he shudnt av said so that he is spoiling nigeria image where as thats the truth he said. Lol hyp

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by saintdennis(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
Does this mean his deputy is now ACTING-GOVERNOR?

This governor doesn't even know the implications of what he just said on state TV.

PLEASE if you still a supporter of fayose then you are WORTHLESS to nigeria, please go and enlist in the army get posted borno/Nd we need more expendable personnel in our armed forces.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by jozee8: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
ozoigbondu:
serious one o grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by abimic(m): 7:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

But at least going on strike is not part of the solution na. All sane minds can agree on that.
Sane? Infact, u've denigrated that word, even insane men can't think and act like that. If robbers act because of no jobs and hunger in the land, would the governor show solidarity by joining the ills. Two wrongs can't make a right, just as u see it, the governor's action is belittling of his office, if he can't assure them further and calm frayed nerves, he would do well to resign than resort to this cheap gutter statement. If the governor goes on strike, how then would the issue be resolved? Just leave the other guy with his stick in the mud mentality and question.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by stasius: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
OK NA.

IN OTHER NEWS....

HEALTH WORKERS NATIONWIDE STRIKE LOADING. !
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Toosure70: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
The only wrong state among yolobas.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebenezerk2:
Can you tell me what he should have done?

seunmsg:

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Seahawk: 7:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Very funny
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by fascowilly(m): 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose d man of d people. I just lov dis guy

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
We thought Labaran Maku was a lier till we met-------Yu already know.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by oluwole1211(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
it's quite ridiculous when a governor gives shameless excuse for his failure,so he's telling us now that both local government allocation and state allocation that ekiti has been collecting for the past four months can not pay one month salary for ekiti state workers.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain / Patience: I Haven't Packed Out Of Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.