Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (55716 Views)

Massive Crowd Shut Down Imo In Solidarity For Buhari And Rochas Okorocha. Photos / IPOB In Solidarity March For Donald Trump / Buhari Condemns Missile Attack On Makkah, Expresses Solidarity With Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who is fooling who?what has he done with the bail out fund,monthly federal allocation and IGR of the state,let us invite EFCC and ICPC immediately

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by austinebode: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
apoti:
I don't know who my state has offended to deserve this cretin of a man.

He is busy gallivanting around the world and spewing rubbish against Buhari, while his own state is on fire. Workers have not been paid for five months in his state and he wants to be the next Vice President of Nigeria. He should bury his head in shame

You sold yourselves into slavery when u voted for the useless man. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by kenzo25(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
When gov Fayose was advertising during campaign nobody knew he was using state funds, now he queue up people like almajiri using state funds as well.....he is now on strike who go pay workers and who go buy rice and chicken to share oooo

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by skomolayo(m): 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
TRUE POSITION.it is a known fact that kayode fayemi (minister of solid mineral) plunge the state into huge debt with nothing tangible to show for it. But fayose is now trying to hide under this flaws committed by fayemi to swindle the good people of Ekiti state.diverting huge chunk of money meant for salary into capital project where he can inflate contract sum thereby benefiting hugely from the inflated contract sum.he knew very well he cannot easily steal money by constantly paying salary but through inflated contract. Unfortunately for him,the intelligent workers of the state watches with concise discerness. I SUBMIT. ....
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by oluwole1211(m): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Wat are u saying? Just listen to urself. Just ansa my question. Someone that received 813million last month and his way bill alone is 2.4billion apart from statutory expenses in managing d state.
so if ekiti received 813million last month so what about the months of jan- April that he has received over 1bn as state allocation and what about the local govt allocation which fayose has collected from Jan - may and yet he was unable to pay one month salary and you are here defending his incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by NobleG1(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's what you get when you've incompetent id*iots who have no policy whatsoever to better the lives of those they represent!!
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by carboblanko(m): 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
babadee1:

Well you've made some good points especially regarding cutting all pay across the board. The problem with our leaders in Nigeria is that they lack sincerity. Thousands of workers are suffering but the governor and his aides are getting fully paid. Billions of naira of security vote money is still being unaccounted for every month. In a more developed society, the governor would have owned up to the truth long before now. He would have publicly admitted the financial situation of the state and pleaded for understanding. You can put all the non-essential state workers on furlough. Tell them to go home for the meantime and you will recall them when there is money to pay them. The essential workers you can ask them to work half days for half pay or put them on rotation. These are all ideas that might have worked if the governor had true sincerity.
Guy,you are making too much sense.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by ipledge5: 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will
Guy are you sure you are ok?just curious

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by olatade(m): 8:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Insanity is when the conductor mistakenly becomes a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Ndolarr: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Idiotic move by a lazy Governor! He should stop his salary and security votes, stop white elephants such as the flyover and airport projects he has foolishly embarked on, improve the state IGR and do biometric capturing for civil servants to determine the exact wage bill of the state, among others. Honestly, the state is not difficult to govern if bros Ayo is ready to work and not spend the entire time seeking attention through Buhari bashing!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
mbhs139:

Guy, your stupidity is not of this world! So, this is your opinion in defense of Fayose?
Easy bro! I could av hit the report button 4 u. But I know how it is going on 2weeks ban. My advice. Pass ur message wivout insults. Fayose has not stolen ur money.

Make I just pity u. I commenserate wiv u d Ekiti state. My state is owing 4 about 4months also. U guys just think it is easy from where u are. But d truth is that u will never know wat it takes until u climb d sit. Trust me. If u av been a leader b4 in any department of ur life. U will know wat am talking about.

Well tho. Most of our governors are generally not good thinkers like Obiano of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
academics1:

Go back to agriculture
Cut down the salaries of the overpayed workers
Diversy the state economy, why should u ever depend on fg
Encourage industrialisation, free tax and free land for new industries
Partner with bank of industry or even jaiz bank to train and finance SME s
Focus on producing goods that u have more advantages to produce

When will Nigerians ever have common sense
Nice suggestion.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by ndibeemma(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Since there is no governor , the federal government shld declare a state of emergency immediately.
So as to prevent anarchy and breakdown of law&order

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Probably He need to be paid his share of the bailout, out of the one Buhari gave states.
Hmmm, am yer-pally bewildered.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Mackson01: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ekiti don enter 1 chance. You can't eat your cake and have it. What you voted for was stomach infrastructure . Not increase in igr, not creation of job, not workers welfare. Now you have it. See the clown governor goes on strike to shield himself from responsibility. Ekiti is finished

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
masseratti:
a solution, turn 3/4 of the civil service force in to tax collectors spread th all over the state to collect tax, our tax system is the main problem, we dont pay tax in Nigeria.
Lol, nice idea. But collect tax from who na. Person wey never chop or him business or coy is already in debt?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by hakimmiyya: 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nemesis is catching up with him now. I listened to his radio broadcasts yesterday afternoon while he was trying to instigate the public against the workers in subtle way by saying he had series of meeting with the Nlc but they were adamant on calling off the strike action.
Meanwhile the the union leaders know him well that he is full of tricks because he had deceived them in the past,therefore they decided to continue with the strike except he pays their arrears and the deduction he made from their money in December last year.
If you recall the scammer governor tricked the workers by given them false alerts on their phone that he has paid their money,while the unsuspecting workers were jubilating he immediately reversed the money from their accounts. This is why the union can never trust him because ekiti workers are getting to know that he his a scammer.
Yesterday on his radio broadcast he lied again that the association of pensioners in the state had backed out of the strike and some other group. Surprisingly the pensioners debunked his claims on radio this morning and even went further to inform the public that they are fully behind the labour union to continue with the strike.
Isn't obvious that the scammer governor is a shameless man? The same way he tried to scam the whole country that he traveled to China for a business conference only for him to be busted by Nigerians. Up till now we have not seen the effects of the technology transfer he claimed he went for in China. What a shame!
Also in his broadcast he tried to lure the workers to go back to work that their money is ready,but he will pay them if they resume work.
My question is if truly their money is ready why can't he pay them and see if they will not call off the strike.
The truth is that this man is the most useless Governor we have presently in the country. He has proven to be a nuisance in the Nigerians politics.
But one thing I know is that God is about to expose him and at the same time bring down his government very soon.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by mycrownismighty: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
really, I don't think this man is actually ok. governor going on strike.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
eitsei:
Aregbesola is better than Fayose, Aregbesola is still doing projects and also paying salaries even though it's half salary
Haba why u sounding like this. Did Fayose not also commission project including the first flyover in d state and he also commissioned roads, he even did celebration on it and my friend Osun state is owing like 11months. He has just paid like 2 or 3times. Let's call a spade a spade. I asked u 4 solutions 4 this situation round d federation.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by amaechi1: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tiegarr:
The solution is that kitikpa gbabuo gj dere...

Nna wayo! Biko
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Pavarottii(m): 8:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
ihatesycophant:
It was the same range of amount Aregbesola was receiving that you guys almost beheading him but never knew that what goes up MUST surely come down. Where are the likes of Ben-Bruces, FaniKayodes, Kasamus, Omisores that heralded the issue but cannot led their voice any more.
It's not wat goes up must come down situation. We all av to agree our leaders av failed us. But some are better than others. Cos I can refer dis matter to d FG also.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by kayStelly(f): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
Fayose is still far better than other governors. Ist he said the truth, Ekiti is broke n u knw buhari won't fund him either, telling d truth of a situation is d most noble thing to do. 2ndly he joined d strike, y? Just to make fun of them?, no. H felt dia pain n wish to identify with them. How many governors have stepped that low to identity with its people. Yes things r bad now but trust me fayose's attitude demonstrated good will

Why do u choose to diagrace not just yourself but your ur kindrel

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Subway1011: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
chikel2000:
[/s]

You are a disgrace to your family. Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by engineerjimmy: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Should he pay with his sperm,good one Mr Governor. The Economy is really bad.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Emmanes: 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
chikel2000:
abeg oga keep quiet which kind good will
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Subway1011: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Firefire:
Fayose, eku strike oooo grin

Hypocrite. Wish i can slap that your bald head.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by GWMI(m): 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Even Buhari is on strike so no need we will see more strike coming on.Thanks.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by eitsei(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavarottii:

Haba why u sounding like this. Did Fayose not also commission project including the first flyover in d state and he also commissioned roads, he even did celebration on it and my friend Osun state is owing like 11months. He has just paid like 2 or 3times. Let's call a spade a spade. I asked u 4 solutions 4 this situation round d federation.
dey whine yourself there, how many kilometers is the road commissioned by Fayose? How many of it has he done? Who told you Aregbesola has only paid 3 times and is owing up to 11 months ?
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by Firefire(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Subway1011:

Hypocrite. Wish i can slap that your bald head.

Oje bo wo fun agba ki 'wo na le goke agba
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by donodion(m): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
modath:

How will they transport themselves there?

Jesuuuuuu!!!!! What kind of unfeeling nimcopoop is this for God's sake? He has turned governance to a joke.. lipsrsealed

Fayose is an incompetent loud mouth.

Hopeful this time around,it wont be only APC legislators that would impeach him but the Ekiti people in general.
Re: Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers by BOLAUWA: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
I hate it wen I hear the government announcing and complaining to us that there's no money, and that we shud manage. When there was excess money, why didnt they go about announcing that the money was too much, and that they will increase salaries, free education till posrgraduate and other good tins of life. They were busy sharing the money, now they want us to undastand that there's no money. This clown called fayose even went ahead on a public station to announce that he is on strike. So the citizens are supposed to beg him to return. Our govt has put us thru so much hardship that we no longer know wat is ryt. The thunder wen go fire all these idiots and their stupid supporters on NL still dey youth service. Mtschew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obasanjo Brings Out His Tongue For With Buhari In Ethiopia: Caption Photo / Jonathan Demands N2trn Election Funds Refund, Audit / Nigerians React As They Recall Problem Between Ambode’s Wife And Sacked Chaplain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.