Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,811 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? (1743 Views)

Anatomy Of The Female Active Years - The Best Age Range To Choose From / Intending Bride And Her Friends Rock Swimsuits (Photos) / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hey y'all, ok i was kinda having a conversation with my mum few hours ago and it centered around the suitable age difference between intending couples and as a matured nd very experienced individual she didnt disappoint. What's your preferred age range? and state your reasons why it should be that way.. i'd be expecting very precise comments from y'all..

cc twaci
ishilove
tosyne2much
naijaboiy
mimzy
cocoberry
sinaj
eroticangelina
cutehector
michellla
joygalore
lanicky
sleekyshuga
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by sinaj(f): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Love doesn't knw what age is smiley
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by dollyjoy(f): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Age isn't a prerequisite for a long lasting affair,what matters most is maturity and love.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
realistically? cmon its 2016..
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by UyiIredia(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
True. But in matters of the heart. Age matters.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
dollyjoy:
Age isn't a prerequisite for a long lasting affair,what matters most is maturity and love.

I understand nd respect ur view... but lets look at the tougher side of things.. we are humans remember..
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by chikel2000(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
The two post above m got it wrong in some part, yes age is just numbers but I shouldn't go marrying miss aisha buhari just because she's beautiful outwardly. Marriage should be fr d strong mentally not dis 2go boys n gals crushing here n dia. For me, once u r upto 22 u r fit for marriage, my opinion though
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Cutehector(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Let's us cut the crap with all this love age nonsense.

I am goin to marry at the age of 30.. Deal with it
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Twaci(f): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Frankly, I prefer older men. Like 7 - 10 years older than I am.

I feel they have outgrown their youthful exuberance, probably realized their goals and ready to commit themselves in a relationship/marriage.

But then, love can actually be found within any age bracket cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by vicstar(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Twaci:
Frankly, I prefer older men. Like 7 - 10 years older than I am.
I feel they have outgrown their youthful exuberance, probably realized their goals and ready to commit themselves in a relationship/marriage.
But then, love can actually be found within any age bracket cheesy

heyo!! What do u think about me wink coz am tatty tiwi years old cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Twaci(f): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
vicstar:

heyo!! What do u think about me wink coz am tatty tiwi years old cry embarassed
cheesy cheesy

Eni suuru! I shall think about it cheesy
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by bitchcrafts: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
Personally, I have no constraints as to how old whom to marry should be in respect to mine but Of course, I wouldn't marry someone ain't physically and emotionally attracted to. However, on a more culturally inclined approach, there might be different ranges for different cultures. Learn about yours and you should know your limits. Deciding if yo findings suits your program or not becomes your job.

1 Like

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Cutehector(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
where in ph are u nw?
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Michellla(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Hey y'all, ok i was kinda having a conversation with my mum few hours ago and it centered around the suitable age difference between intending couples and as a matured nd very experienced individual she didnt disappoint. What's your preferred age range? and state your reasons why it should be that way.. i'd be expecting very precise comments from y'all..
cc twaci
ishilove
tosyne2much
naijaboiy
mimzy
cocoberry
sinaj
eroticangelina
cutehector
michellla
joygalore
lanicky
sleekyshuga
age gap 2-3 years is fine but the bottomline of marriage is pure understanding & love, this comes by accepting the other as it is without any distorted thoughts. then this age gap is
immaterial.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by sinaj(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
where in ph are u nw?
m nt yet in ph o!

M in umuahia nw
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
m nt yet in ph o!

M in umuahia nw
lwkmd! No wonder you are bored grin.

I thought ur family stays in ph, why umuahia den? Any special occasion? Or u went to visit a relation
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by sinaj(f): 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
lwkmd! No wonder you are bored grin.

I thought ur family stays in ph, why umuahia den? Any special occasion? Or u went to visit a relation
my family stay in ph.

Got bored of hme nd travld.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Cutehector(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
my family stay in ph.

Got bored of hme nd travld.
lwkmd. And nw u r bored of were u travelled to... umuahia of all places. Chei.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by lanicky(f): 9:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
I Don not think I can marry a man who is 10 years older than I am. 5-7 is okay.

The age differences aren’t as much of a problem when the couple is younger. Some believe young love can stand against all odds. grin But wait till they (couples) grow old in life it becomes more of a problem because the older spouse eventually gets into health and energy issues that the younger spouse often finds too troublesome to deal with. undecided

So it's better to marry for love..overlooking age differences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
Hey y'all, ok i was kinda having a conversation with my mum few hours ago...
Well, it depends on the part of Nigerian You come from. If you are from the North, I'll recommend the Man should be 60 while Lady should be 13yrs old, Just Like Senator Yerima & The Egyptian. Then if your are from Mid West. I'l recommend the Man 27 and the Lady 41. Then if you are from western Nigeria: Man 17yrs, Lady 14 or 12yrs. Then if you are From southSouth, Man 20, Lady 24yrs. Then if you are from south east, Man 45yrs, Lady 21yrs. The above are the standard age operational in Nigeria. Hope?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:

Well, it depends on the part of Nigerian You come from. If you are from the North, I'll recommend the Man should be 60 while Lady should be 13yrs old, Just Like Senator Yerima & The Egyptian. Then if your are from Mid West. I'l recommend the Man 27 and the Lady 41. Then if you are from western Nigeria: Man 17yrs, Lady 14 or 12yrs. Then if you are From southSouth, Man 20, Lady 24yrs. Then if you are from south east, Man 45yrs, Lady 21yrs. The above are the standard age operational in Nigeria. Hope?
I like yo sense of humor,the way u constructed it into ur quote was amazing. Thanks 4 that fact!
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
lanicky:

The age differences aren’t as much of a problem when the couple is younger. Some believe young love can stand against all odds. grin But wait till they (couples) grow old in life it becomes more of a problem because the older spouse eventually gets into health and energy issues that the younger spouse often finds too troublesome to deal with. undecided

Hmmm.. True
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Omotayor123(f): 10:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
For me, it's 2-5 grin wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by hommies101: 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
do U know with just $40 (#6'600) U can starting making real money, own a house and car of Ur own,access free loan of $44,000 ,empower 2 less privileged persons,and an orphanage home will be visited on Ur recommendation
and lots more.
whatsapp or call: 08038869363 for more info..
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
lanicky:

Mo taka oshi danu... Your grandfather? Hehehehe..asides the money involved what other benefits dey the marriage?

Try next door bro.
mumu take keys open ur brain
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Isaacmacdon:
I like yo sense of humor,the way u constructed it into ur quote was amazing. Thanks 4 that fact!
always Wclmd
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by loomer: 7:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Marriage na decision and willingness of but people to stay together. Age no matter.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Mcslize: 8:25am On Jun 05, 2016
lanicky:

Women get old faster than men don't forget. So marrying someone so close to your age range could make you look like his mother if both of you should go out. And after birth, women aging become faster.
Re: What's The Suitable Age Range Between Intending Couples? by Blackfire(m): 8:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Woman 40+, man 20+,
or..

Man 50+, girl 6 .
This is balckfire.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Always Want To Kiss My Lips? / Some Girls Can Just Lie To Represent 9ja For Rio Olympics.. (screengrab) / Signs You Are Dating Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.