Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel (3728 Views)

The Worst Ending A John Grisham Book Ever Had! / John Grisham Or Sydney Sheldon / John Grisham Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by khuna(f): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2006
for me the best John Grisham novel i will always die for is the firm.
nairaland house members what is you favourite
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by uzygirl(f): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2006
Give me the "The Partner" any day.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Damsal(f): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2006
uzygirl:

Give me the "The Partner" any day.

definitely 'The partner'. Dude got me hooked
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by mgboloyd(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2006
D runaway jury
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by neelsel(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2006
A Time to Kill and The Broker( couldn't put either down)
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by sakish(f): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2006
his books are great,i like every book of his
a time to kill,the testament,the broker are great books
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by SeyiJay(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2006
The Pelican Brief was a nice one, in view of its movie adaptation. The Runaway Jury was also very interesting - put me a bit on edge. But i think my fav'rit [out of all i've read so far] is The Chamber. It's a reeeaaaalll thrrriiiillleeerrr. Found it so hard to put the book down right from the middle. I even dreamt of the story once, astounding, i'd say.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Pamperme: 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2006
The Partner, the testament, runaway jury, pelican brief, time to kill, the rainmaker, the client, the chamber etc
but the best is THE PARTNER, i read it over and over . Think i will start reading it again
1st runner up A time to kill,
2nd runner up The Testament
3rd runner up Runaway Jury
JOHN GRISHAM IS DA BOMB
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by GL(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2006
The Client is my favourite, Runaway Jury is next, then Pelican Brief and the Brethren follow.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by sakish(f): 11:19am On Dec 27, 2006
I have just read The King of Tort by Grisham and it is also good
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Itse(f): 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2007
I love 'The Runaway Jury', 'The Brethen', 'The Rainmaker' and 'The Partner',
I really can not figure out of these four which i love best.

But i really appreciate them, they are great novels.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by vuoke(f): 1:45am On Jan 12, 2007
the chamber is d bet john grisham book i have ever read. very very gripping
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by bluenubian(f): 1:49am On Jan 12, 2007
the partner got me hooked the whole time
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Appearance(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2007
All John Grisham Books are cool, but The Chamber was a perfect triller.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by uzygirl(f): 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2007
John Grishanm is a writer in his own class. I've read all his books, cept' for 3. His worst book? The painted house.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by McDreamy: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2007
The Brethren
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by toptho(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2007
The Firm and A time to kill were/are my favourites
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by neelsel(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2007
Finishing up "King of Torts" it is phenomenal,
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by AmaHolmes(f): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2007
The Runaway Jury, The Pelican Brief,The Testament , you really can't have a favourite with a good writer (Right?) smiley
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by noelaking(f): 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
Th chambers and the rainmakers for me any time
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by krested(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2007
My favourite from John Grisham is The Partner, that book is the bomb.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 30, 2007
Painted House.

This is by far my favourite. He broke with tradition in that it isnt a legal thriller, but it's still incredible!! Maybe its autobiographical or something, does someone have an idea?
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Chiz2(m): 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2007
Definitely 'the parner'
followed by the rainmaker, the firm and the brethren
then strreet lawyer
i'm still not too sure where i'll rate 'the testament'
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by hola2ng(m): 10:11am On Apr 04, 2007
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by viee(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2007
Pamperme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Partner, the testament, runaway jury, pelican brief, time to kill, the rainmaker, the client, the chamber etc
but the best is THE PARTNER, i read it over and over .

LOL
Grisham is da bomb any day!
i cant even say which of his novels i didnt enjoy!
read the chamber first, guess it has a special place in my heart wink
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by dominobaby(f): 8:08am On May 08, 2007
I've read Pelican Brief, The Brethren, The Firm and one more i can't remember. they're all great but i think my favourite is The Brethren.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by DewDrop(f): 8:39am On May 08, 2007
The Client!
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by krs2(m): 3:02pm On May 10, 2007
For me, it is definitely 'the client'
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Nobody: 11:22am On May 15, 2007
each book has a different feel to it and a certain uniqueness but the John Grisham touch is always noticable. i think i love all his books, to single my favourite is quite tasking
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by lesster(m): 11:57pm On May 16, 2007
Picking the best from his books is a very difficult thing to do because every book has a different thing to hook you with, he is a very good writer.there is something you look for in a good writer, good story and proper presentation of the story, John Grisham has all this, which makes him to be on my list of the best writers in the world.
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by yogun(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2007
The all time best is "the testament"
2nd "the Summons"
3rd "the street lawyer"
4th "the Pelican brief"
5th "The Partner"
6th "the Runaway Jury"
the worst of them all is "the bleachers", I never got to finish it cos it was so dry, but John Grisham is a wonderful writer
Re: What Is Your Favourite John Grisham's Novel by Tylenol: 1:33pm On May 23, 2007
The Partner.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / ANAN Niger State Courtesy Visit And Plea For Niger State Library / Inspiring Thoughts Of Michael Ogah Aka Ankara Boi of X-Factor ( A Compendum )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.