Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

I'm Married, But... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Married, But... (2270 Views)

I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice) / Mark Essien To Girl Crushing On Him: "I'm Married" / We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm quite confused... I need some Advise, PLEASE!

Sometime last year, around December, I attended a wedding of a friend's sister. I met this young lady (btw, my wife didn't attend the wedding, she was out of the country).

This lady and I got talking. I was intrigued by her intelligence, plus the fact that she's beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start up a conversation with her to flirt. It was a plain discussion, but her views and thoughts were intriguing. We exchanged numbers and started talking regularly. It's just been a normal friendship, no crazy discussions, though I never told my wife about her cos I felt it was no big deal. Meanwhile, this lady has no idea that I'm married - she never asked, and I never brought it up.

Lately, I noticed I've developed some sort of feelings for her. Not that I'm in love with her, but I don't feel complete if I don't hear from her. I know this is so strange, considering the fact I'm married with 2 kids. But there's this chemistry between us. I feel lyk av know her all my life whenever we speak on fone.

I dunno wat to do, I may be falling in love with her. I know I should tell her I'm a family man, but what if I loose her friendship? I feel like she's my soulmate.

Please what do I do?
Re: I'm Married, But... by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Married with 2 kids and you're like this?.......you'd better come out straight!!... the only person you are allowed to have feelings for is your wife!!....

What is wrong with some people sef!!! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married, But... by carammel(f): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
You need to end the friendship between you if you don't want to cheat on your wife because judging from what you wrote here,she's already in to you as well but just waiting for you to ask. Let her know your marital status and end that friendship.
You've been cheating emotionally though which is even more dangerous.
Re: I'm Married, But... by Okikiade(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
nothing but lusting! You`re definitely in lust coz u marginalized the openness of maturity which married man possesed! Love & lust two sides of a coin! #AboOro
Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Op e no good na... Which kind friendship wey you dey fear to loose if you leave dey woman.... Dey only friend wey you get na your wife.

Your wife is ur best friend,.....

*Na dis kind father dey make der Pikin feel bad for school....

#Junior,wer is your Dad
#My Daddy travelled... Him no know say you dey with another woman....sadsadsad

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... by PureWays(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
That feeling is a SCAM!

It's gonna rob you of the great life (family) you have.

Snap out of it brah.
Re: I'm Married, But... by lovingT(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm.
What should u do
Leave ur wife n marry her nau??

You know what to do. The right thing.

Quit asking us.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... by arinolaa(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Find a way to slip it into one of your discussions with her that you are married.
Re: I'm Married, But... by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
valentineIK:
I'm quite confused... I need... soulmate.

Please what do I do?
Only a Foolish Sailor Like You, uses His Penniz as Compass on the High Sea.
Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
valentineIK:
I'm a family man, but what if I loose her friendship? I feel like she's my soulmate.

Please what do I do?
Oga when last u change ur engine oil..sorry..I mean brain oil. U need to service ur brain ASAP

U say she never ask whether u marry and u dey find way to avoid temptation. Even primary 5 pikin knw say d solution na to begin conversation about ur family with her. As u begin d converstion with her 4 dat wedding, na so u go begin put ur pikin talk and wife pic (dp) for una conversation. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 05, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Oga when last u change ur engine oil..sorry..I mean brain oil. U need to service ur brain ASAP

U say she never ask whether u marry and u dey find way to avoid temptation. Even primary 5 pikin knw say d solution na to begin conversation about ur family with her. As u begin d converstion with her 4 dat wedding, na so u go begin put ur pikin talk and wife pic (dp) for una conversation. Simple!

Bros, the insult is unnecessary
Re: I'm Married, But... by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On Jun 05, 2016
lovingT:
Hmmm.
What should u do
Leave ur wife n marry her nau??

You know what to do. The right thing.

Quit asking us.
my sister you brought the words out of my mouth..*tiri gbosa for you*

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
valentineIK:

Sometime last year, around December, I attended a wedding of a friend's sister. I met this young lady (btw, my wife didn't attend the wedding, she was out of the country).

This lady and I got talking. I was intrigued by her intelligence, plus the fact that she's beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start up a conversation with her to flirt. It was a plain discussion, but her views and thoughts were intriguing. We exchanged numbers and started talking regularly. It's just been a normal friendship, no crazy discussions, though I never told my wife about her cos I felt it was no big deal. Meanwhile, this lady has no idea that I'm married - she never asked, and I never brought it up.

Lately, I noticed I've developed some sort of feelings for her. Not that I'm in love with her, but I don't feel complete if I don't hear from her. I know this is so strange, considering the fact I'm married with 2 kids. But there's this chemistry between us. I feel lyk av know her all my life whenever we speak on fone.

I dunno wat to do, I may be falling in love with her. I know I should tell her I'm a family man, but what if I loose her friendship? I feel like she's my soulmate.

Please what do I do?

Beware beware the devil's lies
The grass is not greener in the other side
You have a wife and 2 kids thats about as green as its gonna get. Cant get any greener.
That chemistry thing is just a mirage. By the time you start a relationship and U see her dark side it might be too late. Anyway im sure you will take wjat Im daying with a pinch of salt then pay attention to people who will tell you to go get her
Re: I'm Married, But... by Blackfire(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Why are u all insulting the guy? Pharisees.

My guy the samething happened to someone i know.. Nearly exactly like yours,... When he eventually told the damsel, she hated the guy like poison.. But like they said life goes on, i told him to translate and indirectly teach her wife those things he sees in the lady..
Funny, dress code, hair style, sexy text, massage..

Well my guy is ok now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Blackfire:
Why are u all insulting the guy? Pharisees.

My guy the samething happened to someone i know.. Nearly exactly like yours,... When he eventually told the damsel, she hated the guy like poison.. But like they said life goes on, i told him to translate and indirectly teach her wife those things he sees in the lady..
Funny, dress code, hair style, sexy text, massage..

Well my guy is ok now.

Thanks for understanding
Re: I'm Married, But... by paparazzi1987(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Am in similar but more complicated situation.
I am married to a beautiful wife and handsome boy. I relocated to canada to complete my PHD. So imagine me staying for eight good months without sex grin .
So I met this beautiful naija girl. she used to be a branch manager in GTB before relocating to canada for her Msc. We talked and sometimes flirt. Anytime I see her fresh body I always feel arouse, but the thought and the love I have for my wife will never make me do it.
She believed that am single because of the way we talk. So last week, I partially let the cat out of the bag...
Re: I'm Married, But... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
paparazzi1987:
Am in similar but more complicated situation.
I am married to a beautiful wife and handsome boy. I relocated to canada to complete my PHD. So imagine me staying for eight good months without sex grin .
So I met this beautiful naija girl. she used to be a branch manager in GTB before relocating to canada for her Msc. We talked and sometimes flirt. Anytime I see her fresh body I always feel arouse, but the thought and the love I have for my wife will never make me do it.
She believed that am single because of the way we talk. So last week, I partially let the cat out of the bag...

ur case is different. mine has nothing to do wit sex
Re: I'm Married, But... by diamantnoir(f): 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
I agree with Jeffreyjamez u have to come out and right now! Cuz ur game become dangerously dangerous
Re: I'm Married, But... by omega25red(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Please what do I do?
The path you are walking on is a slippery slope. The questions you should ask yourself are
1. if your wife found out what would be her reaction
2. why hasn't she ever asked if you are attached? could she also be attached?
3. if given the chance would you sleep with the woman? and if you do then what?
4. are you willing to face the consequences of possibly cheating? (you are cheating already emotionally)
5. since your friendship has developed to feelings for you, don't you think it's time to back off?
6. Would you divorce your wife for what you think is new and fresh and if you do, when you hook up with the woman how long before you get bored again
7. Are there issues in your marriage that need attention? (Doesn't have to be fight but maybe you and the wife don't see enough etc)

The sooner you tell her that you are married with kids the better for you so that she can at least back off if she has started developing feelings for you as well. or you can just keep all this to yourself and never make a move and find the value in the life you have with your wife and kids
Re: I'm Married, But... by Maxi112: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

Bros, the insult is unnecessary
is not an insult, one of the best advise so far
Re: I'm Married, But... by Maxi112: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
valentineIK:

ur case is different. mine has nothing to do wit sex
grin grin

men keep on deceiving their self since 19bc
Re: I'm Married, But... by Christian529: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
am impressed.... nairalanders are giving matured (some advice)... mayb there is hope for this country.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me (photos) / Masturbating Since 8 Good Years Now / Sex Is Sweet, How Sweet Is Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.