Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1385 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / What My Neighbour Did To Me Because I Did Not Ask Her Out After Giving Me Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by LEERICIST(m): 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thread Closed!!!

1 Like

Re: by miremoses(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
its simple..

VACATE FROM THE COMPOUND!!!

1 Like

Re: by davidayn(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=LEERICIST post=46280759][/quote]

Funny enough my first girl was 13yrs old back then in ss1 n we had sex couple of times , but the ish is dah u older dan the girl so it might be seen as child abuse
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Uhmm about that...

We kinda own the place.
miremoses:
its simple..

VACATE FROM THE COMPOUND!!!
Re: by dannyben5: 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
This one is strong

Re: by Beautifulsarah(f): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016

You might "give in to ur sexual urges" will the sex be forced on the girl or you gonna ask her politely?
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
I do hav such thoughts too sometimes....

Buh I just laff at myself and be like, respect ur old age, and the thoughts evaporate
Re: by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
Man, Dont rush it, just take it slow with her. Let there be this brotherly love. Torment her emotions with varioust tricks until she falls for you, keep pushing her away. Not too long your love story would be more than that of Romeo and J'. Now watch her sex you like no other. After this, it would become you two little tings you shared together! Go as ive just said,you got no probs but if you want to start toastin think her mucus lik brain is ripe. Meeeeeen you'l be in deep sh!t of a gal who cant clean nyash wvery well!! So take it easy and slow fear no NairaLandz though try avoid rape. But if she give it to you. Accept but remember to come and gist us about her Cunty. Goodluck Man, You need it.
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks.
Cutehector:
I do hav such thoughts too sometimes....

Buh I just laff at myself and be like, respect ur old age, and the thoughts evaporate
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
I hear being polite and confident works too but I don't think I'm gonna "give in"
Beautifulsarah:

You might "give in to ur sexual urges" will the sex be forced on the girl or you gonna ask her politely?
Re: by updatechange(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Get a job man and stop looking at someone else's booty
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
I do have a job. I work from home.
updatechange:
Get a job man and stop looking at someone else's booty

1 Like

Re: by rawpadgin(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
do it & be castrated by her father. nor go look 4 mature girl, dey there dey eyeball a 13year old child. ode!
Re: by Beautifulsarah(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
LEERICIST:
I hear being polite and confident works too but I don't think I'm gonna "give in"

Either way having sex with a 13years old girl is child abuse, don't in, if you really need to satisfy your urge visit a brothel, it won't cost you much.
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
lol.. I will
rawpadgin:
do it & be castrated by her father. nor go look 4 mature girl, dey there dey eyeball a 13year old child. ode!
Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
LEERICIST:
Thanks.
u welcome. cool
Re: by jaci02: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016

How would you feel if a grown up man starts having sexual thoughts towards your own 13 years old daughter?

For those of you advising him to give it a try, you're a big disgrace.

If you're sex starved, or idle then you better start thinking of better things to do and be productive too. An idle mind is usually the devil's workshop. So get busy.

If you go to work in the morning by 8am and get back in the evening by 6pm, tell me, will you have the time to fantasize about sex with a 13 years old girl?

Do the right thing, she is just a kid.

1 Like

Re: by kaayposh: 10:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
Picture of the cupcake booty or you know what.
Re: by LEERICIST(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Thanks
jaci02:

How would you feel if a grown up man starts having sexual thoughts towards your own 13 years old daughter?

For those of you advising him to give it a try, you're a big disgrace.

If you're sex starved, or idle then you better start thinking of better things to do and be productive too. An idle mind is usually the devil's workshop. So get busy.

If you go to work in the morning by 8am and get back in the evening by 6pm, tell me, will you have the time to fantasize about sex with a 13 years old girl?

Do the right thing, she is just a kid.
Re: by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
do you have younger sisters? think of her as one of them.
it's a thing of the mind.
once you make that mental shift, everything becomes easy.

(1) (Reply)

Girls You Can't Bleep On Nairaland / Ladies : What's Ur Choice? The Man Or The Jeep / Since This Week I Can't Stop Thinking About Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.