Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,945 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. (1441 Views)

The Wife Of The Kitchen Stool Headmaster Speaks About The Sextape Saga (video) / Funny But Serious, See The Advantages Of Having Big Boobs / Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Progressive01(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
This isn't my favourite spot on the forum- most of you already know that. wink Regardless, I came across these interesting remarks and thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if I shared same with Romancelanders.

A lot has been said and heard about women since the day Adam landed his bald ass on this planet- some complementary while others are critical. Nevertheless, here are my favourite collection of the 20 "truest" comments ever made regarding women, wives, or spousal relationships.

Please enjoy.

When a man steals your wife, there is no better revenge than to let him keep her.
~By Lee Majors

After marriage, husband and wife become two sides of a coin; they just can't face each other, but still they stay together.
~By Al Gore

By all means marry. If you get a good wife, you'll be happy. If you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.
~By Socrates

Woman inspires us to great things and prevents us from achieving them.
~By Mike Tyson

The great question... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
~By George Clooney

I had some words with my wife, and she had some paragraphs with me.
~By Bill Clinton

"Some people ask the secret of our long marriage. We take time to go to a restaurant two times a week. A little candlelight, dinner, soft music and dancing. She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays."
~By George W. Bush

"I don't worry about terrorism. I was married for two years."
~By Rudy Giuliani

"There's a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called marriage."
~By Michael Jordan

"I've had bad luck with all my wives. The first one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third gave me more children!
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you're right, shut up.
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it once...
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I wanted to.
~By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met.
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when she's wrong.
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with the enemy.
~By Tommy Lee

A man inserted an 'ad' in the classifieds: "Wife wanted". Next day he received a hundred letters. They all said the same thing: "You can have mine."
~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): "My wife's an angel!"
Second Guy : "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?” Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!” ~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the engagement ring, then the wedding ring...soon after....comes SuffeRing!
~By Jay Leno

"The reason why wives live longer is because they don't have a Wife"
~By Brandon Breezy

So, what do you think? smiley

Cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ferano, Rocktation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Progressive01(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
Post was cool till i saw Donald (foolish) Trump angry
[img]http://reactiongifs.me/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/running-late-star-trek-worf-michael-dorn.gif[/img]
gringrin

Others might think otherwise though.
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by BARRIKADE: 11:52am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
Progressive01:
gringrin

Others might think otherwise though.

Others!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy even his ex wives dont like him!!

i dont know any sane person that has said anything positive about that clown, am very sure that he isnt even worth $1billion talk-less of the imaginary $10billion that he is claiming!

dude has been hiding his "tax returns" for years now!

there is NOTHING wise that ever comes out of his loose mouth

modify your post and remove that clown please

1 Like

Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Bibors(m): 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Indeed true about wives. Will want to see what quotes they have for husbands.
The reason we remain married is after reading such quotes I know it's a global issues.
Even the Bible says " Dwell with them as the weaker vessels".
Quize- The helper and the helpee who is greater?

We men keep claiming we are greater/ the head/ Superior, but I think that since they are helpers, we are just at their mercy.
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Hillzy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lol
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by tosyne2much(m): 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
How come I didn't see any quote of any of our politicians? cheesy
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by judey1992(m): 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2016
Imagine if there exist competitions for presidents.......... I wonder the position Nigeria would take.

was just think-typing
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by AyamConfidence(m): 2:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
lol....make I just book space in case
Re: 20 Interesting, Funny But True Quotes About The WIFE. by Standing5(m): 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2016
In some religion all that isn't helped by the fact that the woman comes as a property.

(1) (Reply)

B / Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? / Could This Be True? Ladies Prefer Slim, Skinny Guys To Huge, Hefty Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.