Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents (18159 Views)

Soldier Goes Missing After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno, Brother Cries Out (Photo) / How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by ucee64(m): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Tank God 4 dere life bt come to think of it e b like say Nigeria soldiers no dy die at all dem b immortal nt Dat I wish any death
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by whizfache(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Ijaya123:
Great news.

For those saying that Boko Haram terrorist no dey finish, hope you know they are not only in Nigeria but in all other neighboring countries and can cross over easily due to seemingly porous borders.

And to those saying when will the Nigerian Army finish combing Sambisa forest, just in case you do not know Sambisa forest is about 5 times the size of Lagos State. That should give you an idea of the challenges the army are dealing with.

I detest it when people condemn and criticize from an ill-informed stand point of view.
oga go brush ur teeth,u d use dat ur dead rat finger d type lie,how wil sambisa be bigger 5x d size of lagos. once more gud afternum mr liar
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by adenine02: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2016
CR77:
Chai but Lai Mohammed talk say them don win the war

allergic to good news !
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by phemmyutd(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2016
stephliet:
how many soldiers were killed?
APC AND LIES
The only solder killed was that your family member in the Nigeria Army

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Title is misleading, Boko Haram did not ambush out troops if anything it was the other way around.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Ijaya123: 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
whizfache:
oga go brush ur teeth,u d use dat ur dead rat finger d type lie,how wil sambisa be bigger 5x d size of lagos. once more gud afternum mr liar

Your arrogant display of ignorance in insignificant. Just go back to school.

Now open your brain and take this in.

Lagos - 3,577 square kilometers
Sambisa forest - 60,000 square kilometers.

For further inquiries, contact you Geography teacher.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Jaytricks(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
stephliet:

APC AND LIES
stephliet:

APC AND LIES
stephliet:

APC AND LIES
Haba Stephliet!
The sojas wey don sacrifice their life befor neva do?
How many more go die na?
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by freelancer01(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Mugu!!! Am nt sure uv seen the Nigerian map before that's y u r saying this shit...sambisa forest landmass is equal to the total land mass of south Korea .....u need to think before u attack people on their post #wuyuepp? Its more than 5 times infact
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by stephliet(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Jaytricks:
[color=#990000][/color][i][/i] Haba Stephliet!
The sojas wey don sacrifice their life befor neva do?
How many more go die na?

nooo... I haven't heard any die... d casualties are always bokoharam
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by stephliet(f): 11:06am On Jun 05, 2016
phemmyutd:

The only solder killed was that your family member in the Nigeria Army

mynd44 seun lalasticlala... do the needful
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by kadree(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Ijaya123:

Y taking effort replying d guy? For someone wishing u GOOD AFTERNOON at 9.33am speaks volume. Ur swift reply though, m pretty sure questions must av enveloped his mind as to y e neva tuk his geography lesson seriously.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by aloeman15(m): 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Did the forest suddenly expand over the last one year? I recall the last govt using this as one of the difficulties they faced. Do you in turn recall how they were insulted for it?
That aside, are you now in agreement that lai mohammed lied about the 'technical defeat'?
Lastly, pls do well to remember the lives lost in the daily bombings that took place for weeks- all of which would've been avoided if buhari had capitalised on the gains achieved before the elections, instead of dismantling roadblocks- and then denying it.
You people seem to forget that EVERYONE in govt is YOUR SERVANT and therefore accountable to you.
Stop pandering to politicians and get them to do their jobs properly!
Ijaya123:
Great news.

For those saying that Boko Haram terrorist no dey finish, hope you know they are not only in Nigeria but in all other neighboring countries and can cross over easily due to seemingly porous borders.

And to those saying when will the Nigerian Army finish combing Sambisa forest, just in case you do not know Sambisa forest is about 5 times the size of Lagos State. That should give you an idea of the challenges the army are dealing with.

I detest it when people condemn and criticize from an ill-informed stand point of view.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by aloeman15(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Oh, and before I forget-
When was the last time anyone heard from the commander of the multinational joint task force? I was expecting him to tender his report card for us to see.
And since buhari insisted that it must be a nigerian, does that make he and the commander responsible for those killed by boko haram in all member nations?
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Luukasz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is an issue that needs attention, it seems there are snitches in the Nigerian army. How did BH knew they were coming.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Ijaya123: 12:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
aloeman15:
Did the forest suddenly expand over the last one year? I recall the last govt using this as one of the difficulties they faced. Do you in turn recall how they were insulted for it?
That aside, are you now in agreement that lai mohammed lied about the 'technical defeat'?
Lastly, pls do well to remember the lives lost in the daily bombings that took place for weeks- all of which would've been avoided if buhari had capitalised on the gains achieved before the elections, instead of dismantling roadblocks- and then denying it.
You people seem to forget that EVERYONE in govt is YOUR SERVANT and therefore accountable to you.
Stop pandering to politicians and get them to do their jobs properly!

Your post is full of needless contradiction. I sense you're still in the post-election loss syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by dragunov: 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
CR77:
Chai but Lai Mohammed talk say them don win the war
Lack of knowledge de worry you.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by cozykozy: 12:09am On Jun 06, 2016
wolesmile:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/soldiers-escape-boko-haram-ambush-kill-19-insurgents/
Laughin in swahili style...if our soldiers kill 2 bokkoharam,all d whole world go hear nd if bokko kill soldier dem go quickly hide nd bury dem under clay saying dey only injure...naija dey deceive naija since 1960...but wait I think dem don kill all dis bokkoharam finish tactically nah according to Liar mumudu
abi wetin I dey talk?....
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by aloeman15(m): 1:13am On Jun 06, 2016
I'd love for you to point them out.
Enlighten me a little.
Thanks.
Ijaya123:

Your post is full of needless contradiction. I sense you're still in the post-election loss syndrome.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by whizfache(m): 6:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Ijaya123:

mr Man This Is The Biggest And Bloodiest Lie Xo Far,sambisa Forest Cover An Area Of About 658 Square Kilometer,stop Deceivin Nigerians
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by Ijaya123: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2016
whizfache:
mr Man This Is The Biggest And Bloodiest Lie Xo Far,sambisa Forest Cover An Area Of About 658 Square Kilometer,stop Deceivin Nigerians

You must have failed Geography woefully, that is if you even attempted it at all.
Re: Soldiers Escape Boko Haram Ambush, Kill 19 Insurgents by zynzyn(m): 12:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
veekid:
na when soldiers go kill these insurgents finish nah, dem no deh reduce? abi na Wetin sef

Sadly the war against the terrorists CANNOT be won UNTIL we deal with what produces the terrorists!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo: Ajimobi Warns Makinde / Gunmen Disarms Vigilantes In Enugu Burn Down Houses / Oritsejafor Blasts Boko-Haram, & Minister-of-Foreign Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.