Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - (2536 Views)

Tattoo Man Remove His P*nis,Testicles And Nipples In Russia Due To Body Art(pics / Man Who Spent N4.3millions On Operations To Make His P * Nis Bigger (photos) / My Son Won’t Take The Girl I Want For Him… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Please Help! My 1-Year-Old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - The woman shared her story of how her son’s behavior has caused her serious headaches.
Read her account below:
I have an issue which is beginning to give me serious concern.
I will go straight to the point. My son is a year and 6 months and he has developed a terrible habit that I dont know how to handle anymore. His hands is always on his p*nis. He started this some months back when he started walking.
At first I didnt take it serious because he was always on pampers so I didnt get to see that something was wrong. He just holds the thing only when he is bathing or when he is not wearing pampers. But since he started using his own poo pot, it has become a different story.
Even if he lies down to sleep. He must sleep with his hand holding his p*nis. He does it whenever he is n*ked or wearing a lose cloth.
My husband is worried too. We discipline him and caution him. He embarasses us when ever we have visitors.
His daddy even beats him up sometimes but he seem to be getting worse by the day.
Please have anybody experienced this type of thing from their child?
- See more at: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/please-help-my-1-year-old-son-wont-stop.html?source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#sthash.c1l2VjtF.dpuf

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
START ADDING PEPPER TO HIS HANDS, AND LOCK HIM INDOORS AFTER SCHOOL.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Meh! Kids do that all the time. My friend even told me that her son does it as well & she got angry because she thought that the dad was touching himself in front of him.

In reality, kids start this behaviour while still in the womb. It is said that they can "masturbate" for hours while in there. Probably because they have nothing else to play with or they're distressed & trying to self-soothe.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2016
its normal
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 05, 2016
The poster above me need to take her medicine. It seem the fever have started again
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by naijaboiy: 9:11am On Jun 05, 2016
I think it's the same thing with a child who sucks his fingers. He will outgrow it.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by makydebbie(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
START ADDING PEPPER TO HIS HANDS, AND LOCK HIM INDOORS AFTER SCHOOL.
Jesu!
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by ettaetta(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2016
Loz what's wrong with that?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by DesChyko: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2016
I think it's normal. But then, she should clothe him regularly and keep his toys handy.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 05, 2016
I don't care about whatever habit ur kid is exhibiting, what am concerned about is ur husband beating up an 18 months old kid.. U both should stop abusing d little kid.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by ffrreeee(f): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
Stop beating the poor boy. Its a psycho-sexual behavior which is normal for his age. Its called oral sensory and anal stage. He will want to put everything in his mouth, and want to play with his sex organ. He will outgrow it. You can only be worried if he doesn't stop it at the age of 5, because there is no attachment to reasoning before age 5. BUT make sure no one is doing same in his presence and try to discourage him from touching it continuously, and DONT BEAT HIM

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by vicstar(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2016
the kid cannot wait to start having ërection cry

Am outta here lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Tallesty1(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Is it her penis?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by orunto27: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Start teaching him that that thing will swell and explode soon if he doesn't stop touching it.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by AngelAhnie(f): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Tallesty1:
Is it her penis?
Its her responsibility to take care of the joystickcheesy
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by okuneddie(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:

hey u, u said in another post that u are not strong, what happened? besides sef u no go church
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Tallesty1(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
gringringrin

Make I no talk wetin dey my mind now cause the angels of Sunday service may take the information to my father in heaven.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by babs01(m): 10:14am On Jun 05, 2016
It's normal, even as adults we do
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by slyrone(m): 10:20am On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
Jesu!
you don sabi naija slangs finish. how are you cutie?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by AngelAhnie(f): 10:21am On Jun 05, 2016
okuneddie:

hey u, u said in another post that u are not strong, what happened? besides sef u no go church
No, am on a journey. thanks dear
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by chigoizie7(m): 10:22am On Jun 05, 2016
It is akin to sucking of fingers or sucking of tongue.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by makydebbie(f): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2016
slyrone:
you don sabi naija slangs finish. how are you cutie?
no be small tin...am fine oo..you no go church today?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by okuneddie(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2016
AngelAhnie:
No, am on a journey. thanks dear

safe trip....bring something for me o
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
Meh! Kids do that all the time. My friend even told me that her son does it as well & she got angry because she thought that the dad was touching himself in front of him.

In reality, kids start this behaviour while still in the womb. It is said that they can "masturbate" for hours while in there. Probably because they have nothing else to play with or they're distressed & trying to self-soothe.

Hmmmm... madam, i carry yansh for u o...
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by slyrone(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
babs01:
It's normal, even as adults we do
agbaya oniranu
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by slyrone(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
no be small tin...am fine oo..you no go church today?
I nor go jare e better make I dey house than to go there go commit sin
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by makydebbie(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
slyrone:
I nor go jare e better make I dey house than to go there go commit sin
how na?...you for go ask baba God forgiveness for the week..abi the babes wey dey dere set?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by Rhesusmonkey(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol, na so dem vaseline crew members take start.
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by elfex(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
itz normal it might be intching him alway rub him powder or have lots of pant for him stop wearing him pampers. i have seen lots of kids like dat...
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by babs01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
slyrone:
agbaya oniranu
meaning pls?
Re: Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - by slyrone(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
makydebbie:
how na?...you for go ask baba God forgiveness for the week..abi the babes wey dey dere set?
Dey set die, even u wey be girl sef go trip lol. they got big thick asses like Ghanaians

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Weird Pregnancy Facts No One Tells You About / Guys, 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman / I Left My Fiancé For A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.