Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80506 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 09, 2018
Open doors are meant for people who brings good tidings, i think if it's armed robbers or swindlers nobody would be pleased to open his/her doors. Anyone who could leave his/her homes,suspend entertainment business gossip recreation and other life's pressing needs just to go out and spend his/her precious times discussing with neighbors about God should be treated as VIP! Romans 10:13-15

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 09, 2018
Riofidelio:
It was like a big joke to Noah's contemporaries until Noah entered the Ark and the flood came and swept them all away, so my friend we're pleased with that joke! Matthew 24:39
God inspired Noah did God inspire your organisation? Noah never made mistake in what he preached. But watch tower had a back log of errors.

So don't compare watch tower with your organisation.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 3:36am On May 10, 2018
I don't know which is best-JW's at my door lying to me, or bank robbers, no lie is greater then the other, we may not like what we do-but we are lairs-we are sinners, so every man and every woman has lied and if they say they haven’t, then they’ve just told another lie.
{Luke 18:11} Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee {JW} and the other a {bank robber} tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men swindlers, evildoers, adulterers or even like this tax collector.
Do you know-Jesus's disciples weren't business men, they were liars, scum-no body wanted' "But Jesus chose them, "why because Jesus seen their hearts, just look at the outcome, as we read the scriptures, these men started the Church!
Most Christians are no different then the disciples-I wasn't brought up in a Christian home, but God had called me, and everything I did is forgiven, but it's never forgotten-if we were to allow God to be the Judge, then the bank robber could be the next evangelist, Paul wasn't the best, and the Lord managed to use him for God's kingdom..
(Rom 3:10-12) None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks after God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one”
Not even the JW..
{Revelation 21:8} “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Disbelieving is a sin-it causes faithless cowardly disagreeing with bible knowledge is a lie from the beginning..
Wunmifun:
Open doors are meant for people who brings good tidings, i think if it's armed robbers or swindlers nobody would be pleased to open his/her doors. Anyone who could leave his/her homes,suspend entertainment business gossip recreation and other life's pressing needs just to go out and spend his/her precious times discussing with neighbors about God should be treated as VIP! Romans 10:13-15
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
brocab:
I don't know which is best-JW's at my door lying to me, or bank robbers, no lie is greater then the other, we may not like what we do-but we are lairs-we are sinners, so every man and every woman has lied and if they say they haven’t, then they’ve just told another lie.
{Luke 18:11} Two men went up to the temple to pray. One was a Pharisee {JW} and the other a {bank robber} tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed, ‘God, I thank You that I am not like the other men swindlers, evildoers, adulterers or even like this tax collector.
Do you know-Jesus's disciples weren't business men, they were liars, scum-no body wanted' "But Jesus chose them, "why because Jesus seen their hearts, just look at the outcome, as we read the scriptures, these men started the Church!
Most Christians are no different then the disciples-I wasn't brought up in a Christian home, but God had called me, and everything I did is forgiven, but it's never forgotten-if we were to allow God to be the Judge, then the bank robber could be the next evangelist, Paul wasn't the best, and the Lord managed to use him for God's kingdom..
(Rom 3:10-12) None is righteous, no, not one; no one understands; no one seeks after God. All have turned aside; together they have become worthless; no one does good, not even one”
Not even the JW..
{Revelation 21:8} “But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Disbelieving is a sin-it causes faithless cowardly disagreeing with bible knowledge is a lie from the beginning..
Please Ma, you're quoting too many scriptures than what's needed i think just few words will drive home your point. So "what's your own response if Jehovah's witnesses come knocking on your doors?"
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
And happy to do so-and I will keep on quoting scriptures-just because you aren't happy with the idea..
Wunmifun:
Please Ma, you're quoting too many scriptures than what's needed i think just few words will drive home your point. So "what's your own response if Jehovah's witnesses come knocking on your doors?"
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
Wunmifun:
You are removetheturban. So you decided to rejoin nairaland and use another moniker? Wow
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 10, 2018
brocab:
And happy to do so-and I will keep on quoting scriptures-just because you aren't happy with the idea..
Please Sir/Ma quoting the scriptures isn't the problem but the points aren't simple and direct to make someone understand what you're trying to say. I want you to know that most people who listens and study the Bible with Jehovah's witnesses to become members are people who want straight talks and not too many worda without a specific point! I believe you want to help people to understand something very important so try to simplify your comments and be specific with points. "What's your reaction when Jehovah's witnesses come knocking on your doors?" and please give reasons that's helpful for your reaction to make sense to others!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 10, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

You are removetheturban. So you decided to rejoin nairaland and use another moniker? Wow
Sir/Ma this is what do lead to insults from impatient commentators! Instead of responding to simple and direct questions to help others you're just saying what will confuse followers the more. Please try to become a blessing to people by saying things that's helpful and beneficial, we're not quarreling here and other followers want to gain one or two things from your contribution. If it's accusations and insults we'll go to any Lagos garage or Nollywood movies but when following a forum that's supposed to be upbuilding and encouraging to fellow Christians unnecessary comments will certainly bore sincere followers who are interested in learning from Christians!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 2:23am On May 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

sounds more like Riofidelio.
removetheturban sentences are usually better structured

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 11, 2018
salvation101:
I believe by now you'll notice the calmness from all sides. One of the qualities of God's Holy Spirit is PEACE and you'll experience this where Christians are having a healthful conversation. I believe that should be the purpose of organizing a forum for believers(Proverbs 27:17) and not just an avenue to start constituting a nuisance which i think is a big blow on Christianity "the most precious gift from God". Thanks for the understanding.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by kolawoleibukun2: 9:33am On May 11, 2018
I just woke up. I was expecting a mention grin grin grin I am disappointed. you are trying to put me out of my 24 hours job. i see say dem block the other account. thank God this one dem open am yesterday grin grin grin. and tomorrow dem go open another one. u don report me tire. very soon dem go offload u for excess reporting the way those yung fresh laps offload u for enerhen junction.

which one be riofidelio and removetheturban? hehehe grin grin una go kill other people for nothing. face me and leave others. u promised to deal with me so I am waiting. you seem to be ignoring me. I really dont know why.

salvation101:
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by kolawoleibukun2: 10:42am On May 11, 2018
I will leave that ol hag for now. Make she carry her wahala go. I dun wann to disturb young, sweet, womb-having, succulent, young-educated, mannerful, respectful and wife-material Wunmifun.
ol' hag u just dodge one bullet. we can meet on another forum. make I leave young fresh poo-c and healthy-wombed Wunmifun. Wunmifun you are the most adorable woman on earth. God bless u well well and if anybody dare nonsense with you just tag me.
old enerhen resident with falln buubs u geh luck. i for add better market on top the one way don fall press you
Wunmifun:
I'm appealing to everyone commenting brocab,Hairyrapunzel,Riofidelio,removetheturban,salvation101,kolawoleibukun2 and others not mentioned please i recognize and appreciate every commentator on this topic. Let's be tolerant with one another, we're imperfect humans and at times we overdo things due to imperfection even perfect individuals do err the only difference between them and we the imperfect is that "they always gain consciousness instantly". Jesus is an example of a perfect being, He made mistakes but before anyone could notice it He regains consciousness and correct Himself instantly. The night before His trial,tugs were hired by the chief priest and the religious leaders of His time to get Jesus arrested, He knew all these before hand but at the sight of powerless imperfect mortals coming with swords and clubs to arrest a God in human form Jesus overreacted with fury! And at the hearing of his Godlike thunderous voice they all fell down. Jesus was left alone and immediately He regained His consciousness that that's not supposed to be His reaction so He immediately changed His voice to that of human that mortals could withstand for the sake of those who have come to arrest and bind Him. John 18:6 We're imperfect humans unlike Jesus so let's try to listen when any Christian brother or sister has come to bring in peace, remember we're all claiming to be followers of Jesus (Prince of peace) Isaiah 9:6,Matthew 5:9 Let's continue building up one another with the Spirit of mildness and self-control,God bless US all!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 11:38am On May 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
I will leave that ol hag for now. Make she carry her wahala go. I dun wann to disturb young, sweet, womb-having, succulent, young-educated, mannerful, respectful and wife-material Wunmifun.
ol' hag u just dodge one bullet. we can meet on another forum. make I leave young fresh poo-c and healthy-wombed Wunmifun. Wunmifun you are the most adorable woman on earth. God bless u well well and if anybody dare nonsense with you just tag me.
old enerhen resident with falln buubs u geh luck. i for add better market on top the one way don fall press you
stop ke? Please don't stop oo. Keep fooling ursef. I don talk say if dog bark bark nd e no see who go answer am, nobody go tell am to stop. Carry on with ur stupidity. U c me answer u again? grin grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Please why was my profile "Riofidelio" blocked? If the admin don't welcome comments from all sides most especially from Jehovah's witnesses i think they should signify by telling witnesses not to participate and that only none JWs are allowed to join in the discuss! My account was blocked without prior warning neither do i realize the reason behind such actions. If the organizers of Nairaland don't want Jehovah's witnesses to comment it's understandable after all we're used to been victims of prejudice in many areas of life! I'm still Riofidelio by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by kolawoleibukun2: 11:51am On May 11, 2018
stink poo-c where u day here since. y u no answer me since na? i have been looking for u. we need to do tis togeda. i nosay ur pant don tear but why u day read my comment since day hide? come out like a grown woman that u are and fight for ur wwum-b it is ur right.
ansa me na u say u won talk. dortitin
salvation101:
stop ke? Please don't stop oo. Keep fooling ursef. I don talk say if dog bark bark nd e no see who go answer am, nobody go tell am to stop. Carry on with ur stupidity. U c me answer u again? grin grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 4:55pm On May 11, 2018
Riofidelio:
Please why was my profile "Riofidelio" blocked? If the admin don't welcome comments from all sides most especially from Jehovah's witnesses i think they should signify by telling witnesses not to participate and that only none JWs are allowed to join in the discuss! My account was blocked without prior warning neither do i realize the reason behind such actions. If the organizers of Nairaland don't want Jehovah's witnesses to comment it's understandable after all we're used to been victims of prejudice in many areas of life! I'm still Riofidelio by God's grace.
I have been blocked so many times on this thread and I didn't cry being attacked or the admin not wanting non witnesses to comment. Stop the persecution complex. You must have been blocked for a reason.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 11, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

I have been blocked so many times on this thread and I didn't cry being attacked or the admin not wanting non witnesses to comment. Stop the persecution complex. You must have been blocked for a reason.
OK, thanks my friend i was confused but please do you know any reason why participants get blocked?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Hairyrapunzel: 12:05am On May 12, 2018
Riofidelio:
OK, thanks my friend i was confused but please do you know any reason why participants get blocked?

I think it has to do with breaking a rule.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:57am On May 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

that is when you get blocked by an mod. There is this crazy stuff called anti spam bot. It can ban you for just anything grin
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 5:37am On May 12, 2018
Firstly I have studied with the JW's, the JW's like to use the KJ's version, with good reason, while I prefer to use the NWT Bible version, with good reason.
Verbally the JW's refuse to believe Jesus is God, but in writing, the NWT Bible say's Jesus is God-this of course is completely opposite to verbal beliefs. "The NWT Bible which is the New World Translation Watchtower bible.
It proves Door to door JW's are preaching another doctrine, a doctrine that doesn't line up with their own bible, which again, the NWT bible does prove Jesus is God, and He came in the flesh.
Yes either if the JW's are standing at our doors or on this site-either way we will continual to preach the truth-and we will keep on writing bible truth-which is the Word of God-we believers, believe every Word the Lord had written, "do you know? it's the Word of God-that sets us free.
Not doctrine's from Watchtower magazines delivered to our doors by certain JW's who expects us to look at pictures of heaven on earth with Doctor Do little's talking with the animals!
"This is not bible believing Christians coming to our doors.
Again the JW's have refuse the KJ's version-with good reason, because certain NWT bible scriptures, lines up with the KJ's literature, that proves Jesus is God.
NWT bible
{Revelation 4:8, 22:20} And continuously day and night, they say, "Holy, Holy holy, is Jehovah God, the Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is coming! {V 22-20} The one who bears witness of these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly."'Amen! Come Lord Jesus."
KJ Bible
{Revelation 4:8, 22:20} And they do not rest day and night, saying: Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty, was was, and who is, and who is to come. {V 22-20} He who testifies to these things says, :Surely I am coming quickly," Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Wunmifun:
Please Sir/Ma quoting the scriptures isn't the problem but the points aren't simple and direct to make someone understand what you're trying to say. I want you to know that most people who listens and study the Bible with Jehovah's witnesses to become members are people who want straight talks and not too many worda without a specific point! I believe you want to help people to understand something very important so try to simplify your comments and be specific with points. "What's your reaction when Jehovah's witnesses come knocking on your doors?" and please give reasons that's helpful for your reaction to make sense to others!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:46am On May 12, 2018
brocab:
Firstly I have studied with the JW's, the JW's like to use the KJ's version, with good reason, while I prefer to use the NWT Bible version, with good reason.
Verbally the JW's refuse to believe Jesus is God, but in writing, the NWT Bible say's Jesus is God-this of course is completely opposite to verbal beliefs. "The NWT Bible which is the New World Translation Watchtower bible.
It proves Door to door JW's are preaching another doctrine, a doctrine that doesn't line up with their own bible, which again, the NWT bible does prove Jesus is God, and He came in the flesh.
Yes either if the JW's are standing at our doors or on this site-either way we will continual to preach the truth-and we will keep on writing bible truth-which is the Word of God-we believers, believe every Word the Lord had written, "do you know? it's the Word of God-that sets us free.
Not doctrine's from Watchtower magazines delivered to our doors by certain JW's who expects us to look at pictures of heaven on earth with Doctor Do little's talking with the animals!
Again the JW's have refuse the KJ's version-with good reason, because certain NWT bible scriptures, lines up with the KJ's literature, that proves Jesus is God.
NWT bible
{Revelation 4:8, 22:20} And continuously day and night, they say, "Holy, Holy holy, is Jehovah God, the Almighty, who was, and who is, and who is coming! {V 22-20} The one who bears witness of these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly."'Amen! Come Lord Jesus."
KJ Bible
{Revelation 4:8, 22:20} And they do not rest day and night, saying: Holy Holy Holy, Lord God Almighty, was was, and who is, and who is to come. {V 22-20} He who testifies to these things says, :Surely I am coming quickly," Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
There are good reasons to sit down together and discuss this matter at length with other Bible students.You said "Jesus is God" but notice please the text at John 1:1 put it this way "the word (Jesus) WAS God" well in all Bible translations this same verse is rendered this same way "the word WAS God" to any competent student studying the Bible the first thing that will come to mind is "why using a past tense (WAS) when the person still lives?". JWs knew that Jesus actually was made God by someone higher than He is. Exodus 7:1 presently Jesus is no more serving in that capacity because the Holy Spirit granted His followers who later saw Him in His heavenly glory as "standing by the right hand side of another greater person" Act 7:56,1Corinthians 15:27 So there are good reasons to conclude that Jesus did serve as God at a point in time like Moses but presently He has returned to His Father and God.Proverbs 8:22-31,John 20:17 There Jesus clearly told that disciple He has a God that is the God we all should worship,His statement there is evident of the fact that the God we all should worship remains SEPARATE from Jesus and that Jesus Himself worships this same person!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 12, 2018
salvation101:
that is when you get blocked by an mod. There is this crazy stuff called anti spam bot. It can ban you for just anything grin
Thanks clearly understood, God bless you!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:54am On May 12, 2018
Hairyrapunzel:

Thanks so much but can't we know the rules or should i reread the terms and conditions over again?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 12, 2018
brocab:
NWT bible
KJ Bible
A careful study of the Bible book of Revelations shows that there are four principal personalities that we must consider there comments (1) John (2) The Angel showing John all things (3) The Alfa and Omega "Jesus" and (4)The Almighty God "Jehovah". While reading with meditation you'll notice that there's lots of dialogue between these four so it's not easy for a person reading or studying in haste to identify or distinguish who is talking unless if you've been reading and studying the Bible from the beginning (Genesis). Jehovah, Jesus, John, The Angel all said one thing or the other, that's why the NWT after considering other texts thoroughly now simplify it for readers to differentiate those involved in the dialogue going on in the Bible book of Revelations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.