Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (80507 Views)

Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Ghanaian Man Chases Jehovah's Witnesses Out Of His House By Stripping Unclad / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:42am On May 12, 2018
Dear brocab, with due respect if someone say "i'm coming" of course you'll be expecting to see Him/her in person at the arrival. So let's take for example Muhammad Buhari is Nigeria's President,whatever he says will take effect all over the country therefore the credits and blames are all his own "though there are many others who will enforce his command" yet everyone will say Buhari did this or that. Likewise the Prince of Peace (Jesus) has been doing some things in behalf of the His father (the King) because when someone is referred to as Prince there is sound proof that there must be a King somewhere in who's place the Prince is ruling. In ancient times most Kings do appoint their son to rule over some district please this is the same thing that the Bible is saying and people living in Bible times can understand it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:06am On May 13, 2018
No one's actually blaming you personally, we blame the Watchtower personally, so don't get yourself all upset, because history tells us everything we need to know about the JW's.
You are just a tiny piece of the puzzle, who thinks you have some sort of bible knowledge, you haven't the slightest idea who Christ is, the only knowledge you have produce is Watchtower literature of magazines of Doctor Do little talking with the animals.
Besides Watchtower magazines, I have never met a JW who have actually opened up a bible at my door, they come and go, usually I am black listed, not because I am rude to them, it's because I question them, they then pass me a Watchtower magazine and leave, "And to be polite, after they go, I put it back in the rubbish bin, and pray no-one else reads them, only because none of it preaches about Christ.
Unfortunately the main attraction with JW's is they look for the less fortunate, they prey on lonely people, trapping them, then training them, nursing them, and teaching them watchtower literature, which doesn't involve bible knowledge at any cost.
Riofidelio:
Dear brocab, with due respect if someone say "i'm coming" of course you'll be expecting to see Him/her in person at the arrival. So let's take for example Muhammad Buhari is Nigeria's President,whatever he says will take effect all over the country therefore the credits and blames are all his own "though there are many others who will enforce his command" yet everyone will say Buhari did this or that. Likewise the Prince of Peace (Jesus) has been doing some things in behalf of the His father (the King) because when someone is referred to as Prince there is sound proof that there must be a King somewhere in who's place the Prince is ruling. In ancient times most Kings do appoint their son to rule over some district please this is the same thing that the Bible is saying and people living in Bible times can understand it.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:20am On May 13, 2018
You can argue against your bible as much as you like, it makes no difference to me, it's the bible the Watchtower had agreed everything that's written is the truth.
Unfortunate your bible is open for us to see, your many bible mistakes, verbally you deny..
Riofidelio:
A careful study of the Bible book of Revelations shows that there are four principal personalities that we must consider there comments (1) John (2) The Angel showing John all things (3) The Alfa and Omega "Jesus" and (4)The Almighty God "Jehovah". While reading with meditation you'll notice that there's lots of dialogue between these four so it's not easy for a person reading or studying in haste to identify or distinguish who is talking unless if you've been reading and studying the Bible from the beginning (Genesis). Jehovah, Jesus, John, The Angel all said one thing or the other, that's why the NWT after considering other texts thoroughly now simplify it for readers to differentiate those involved in the dialogue going on in the Bible book of Revelations.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:22am On May 13, 2018
Your explaining won't change things, your bible tells us Jesus is the Almighty Jehovah..
But if you refuse to believe the Watchtower-then you should be disqualified from the watchtower.
{Revelation 3:15-16} I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth!
You can't believe one verse and deny the other, you either believe them all, or you don't believe any!
Riofidelio:
There are good reasons to sit down together and discuss this matter at length with other Bible students.You said "Jesus is God" but notice please the text at John 1:1 put it this way "the word (Jesus) WAS God" well in all Bible translations this same verse is rendered this same way "the word WAS God" to any competent student studying the Bible the first thing that will come to mind is "why using a past tense (WAS) when the person still lives?". JWs knew that Jesus actually was made God by someone higher than He is. Exodus 7:1 presently Jesus is no more serving in that capacity because the Holy Spirit granted His followers who later saw Him in His heavenly glory as "standing by the right hand side of another greater person" Act 7:56,1Corinthians 15:27 So there are good reasons to conclude that Jesus did serve as God at a point in time like Moses but presently He has returned to His Father and God.Proverbs 8:22-31,John 20:17 There Jesus clearly told that disciple He has a God that is the God we all should worship,His statement there is evident of the fact that the God we all should worship remains SEPARATE from Jesus and that Jesus Himself worships this same person!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:00am On May 13, 2018
brocab:
Your explaining won't change things, your bible tells us Jesus is the Almighty Jehovah..
But if you refuse to believe the Watchtower-then you should be disqualified from the watchtower.
{Revelation 3:15-16} I know your deeds; you are neither cold nor hot. How I wish you were one or the other. So because you are lukewarm — neither hot nor cold — I am about to spit you out of My mouth!
You can't believe one verse and deny the other, you either believe them all, or you don't believe any!
It's OK! I'm sure you've met many of my brothers and sisters and obviously you're convinced that your understanding of the scriptures surpasses our own.But i'm convinced that the Watchtower is the best teacher regarding Bible truths and virtuous deeds what they taught me i preach and teach people anywhere anytime so if you're able to convince others about what you believe to the extent that they also become zealous preachers then i suppose you're also a competent teacher as well. Keep it up so that one of these days your scholars or colleagues could come to my doors and teach me how to preach and teach with confidence(2Timothy 2:1,2) as Watchtower has been able to unite,educate,equipped and made all their scholars respectful,humble and mildtempered preachers(1 Peter 3:15) perhaps you'll be able to convince me by then that you're truly a Christian and that i'm on the road to destruction! God bless you.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:33am On May 13, 2018
brocab:
No one's actually blaming you personally, we blame the Watchtower personally, so don't get yourself all upset, because history tells us everything we need to know about the JW's.
You are just a tiny piece of the puzzle, who thinks you have some sort of bible knowledge, you haven't the slightest idea who Christ is, the only knowledge you have produce is Watchtower literature of magazines of Doctor Do little talking with the animals.
Besides Watchtower magazines, I have never met a JW who have actually opened up a bible at my door, they come and go, usually I am black listed, not because I am rude to them, it's because I question them, they then pass me a Watchtower magazine and leave, "And to be polite, after they go, I put it back in the rubbish bin, and pray no-one else reads them, only because none of it preaches about Christ.
Unfortunately the main attraction with JW's is they look for the less fortunate, they prey on lonely people, trapping them, then training them, nursing them, and teaching them watchtower literature, which doesn't involve bible knowledge at any cost.
I agree with you because we're not taught by our teachers (Watchtower) to go and start arguing with people in their homes.Philippians 2:12-15 We only make presentations,if it's appealing to the householder and he feels like hearing more we'll stay to conduct a free home Bible study and if the householder isn't pleased with our presentation we must leave "peacefully" Matthew 10:11-13 I'm sure you and your other Christian brethren are up and doing in this respect as well so neutral observers could notice that you're BETTER Christians than the "literature magazine followers" of the Watchtower popularly known as Jehovah's witnesses. They'll sooner or later understand that the JWs are not Christians but your own people since you're doing better than the JWs in the work of the Lord.Remember that the owner of this post specifically asked "what is you reaction when Jehovah's witnesses knock on your doors?" definitely he's not a JW and his question shows that those in question are the ONLY organised group preaching and teaching because he even said he always manage to turn them down by saying he's busy adding "i don't know that's unfair" let's see other religious groups that's well recognized for imitating the young man from Nazareth called Jesus Christ. Act 11:26 Thanks and God bless you!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:31pm On May 14, 2018
And if I was a JW I suppose I would think like you do, but if I was smart, I would do what the Word of God tells me to do, "test the Word, to see if everything the Watchtower teaches is correct, but if I am dumb, I would stay as I am, and allow the Watchtower to drag me through the mud much deeper.
But because you haven't enough knowledge to think for yourself, and you need the elders to train you, then everything I have written to you, is pointless, but if you were to study the scriptures, you would know, the elders are just men, teaching you the watchtower literature, which are the things your heart desires.
But if the elders knew, it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. {Not an active force} For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
You wouldn't need to turn to men for the answers-because you would believe everything the Spirit of the Lord has to offer.
{John 14:26, 16:13} But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
{V 16:13} However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
Riofidelio:
It's OK! I'm sure you've met many of my brothers and sisters and obviously you're convinced that your understanding of the scriptures surpasses our own.But i'm convinced that the Watchtower is the best teacher regarding Bible truths and virtuous deeds what they taught me i preach and teach people anywhere anytime so if you're able to convince others about what you believe to the extent that they also become zealous preachers then i suppose you're also a competent teacher as well. Keep it up so that one of these days your scholars or colleagues could come to my doors and teach me how to preach and teach with confidence(2Timothy 2:1,2) as Watchtower has been able to unite,educate,equipped and made all their scholars respectful,humble and mildtempered preachers(1 Peter 3:15) perhaps you'll be able to convince me by then that you're truly a Christian and that i'm on the road to destruction! God bless you.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 15, 2018
brocab:
And if I was a JW I suppose I would think like you do, but if I was smart, I would do what the Word of God tells me to do, "test the Word, to see if everything the Watchtower teaches is correct, but if I am dumb, I would stay as I am, and allow the Watchtower to drag me through the mud much deeper.
But because you haven't enough knowledge to think for yourself, and you need the elders to train you, then everything I have written to you, is pointless, but if you were to study the scriptures, you would know, the elders are just men, teaching you the watchtower literature, which are the things your heart desires.
But if the elders knew, it is the Spirit who bears witness, because the Spirit is truth. {Not an active force} For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.
You wouldn't need to turn to men for the answers-because you would believe everything the Spirit of the Lord has to offer.
{John 14:26, 16:13} But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
{V 16:13} However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
Being smart is profitable for sure but what baffles me is having to do with the Holy Spirit and learning directly from the Spirit while there is no vivid evidence of what is learnt! "Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" James said "you're saying you have faith" but "i'm saying i have works" show me your faith without works and i will show you my faith through my works because FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! . James 2:17,18 You can say whatever comes out of your mind but as long as there's no visible works,no group practicing what's profitable, no specific organisation to examine and discern what you're saying i think the Watchtower makes sense because we've got all it takes to prove without saying a word that God's Holy Spirit is in actively WORKING out what's PROFITABLE in our midst! Empty barrels do make lots of noise but if you check inside there is nothing meaning it's not working at all but just noisy. Please i'm waiting to see your students or colleagues as in brethren in my vicinity as a solid proof that you're saying what is REAL like the Jehovah's witnesses who has workers across the globe for preaching and teaching what they know! Matthew 24:14
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
Even if masqueraders claims to be Christians there is nothing to disapprove their claims since there is no agreed arrangement on how things should be done. Jehovah's witnesses are claiming we're the only group practicing what Jesus commanded and everyone can testify to the fact though many are saying we're not doing it right, OK who are those doing it right? No answer! Jesus actually condemned all the religious groups He found in Israel just as Jehovah's witnesses are doing today. The only thing Jesus established that's not easy for any religious group to meet up is the preaching and teaching program, so after His death and resurrection many followers of His enemies became Christians! Act 14:1 Why? Because His followers continue doing what He started Matthew 4:17,10:3-22,28:19,20 Today everyone is claiming to be His follower but only Jehovah's witnesses are PRACTICING what He taught His followers though every other religious groups are castigating the JWs saying they're not doing it right. But who are those doing it right? NO other specific group that's widely known like the JWs who are zealously preaching and teaching people what they know across the globe! Well i'm not used to blindly arguing in favour of my father's religion or the religion of my choice, i'm just trying to be sincere!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 10:20pm On May 15, 2018
How was the bible written in the first place, if Jesus didn't send them the Holy Spirit-how did the disciples remember everything Jesus taught, if it wasn't for the Spirit to remind them of all things? How do we believe in the gospel without the Spirit, Please explain? Miracles" How did the dead rise, the sick healed, the blind now see, the lame now walk-if the Spirit isn't needed? Everything we do is with the Spirit of God. God gave men great minds to learn and build nations, it was the Spirit of the Lord that moves over the earth, "everything belongs to God, the Spirit of God give's life.
{Job 33:4} The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life.
{Genesis 1:1-3} In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was formless and void, and darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was moving over the surface of the waters. Then God said, "Let there be light"; and there was light.…
Riofidelio:
Being smart is profitable for sure but what baffles me is having to do with the Holy Spirit and learning directly from the Spirit while there is no vivid evidence of what is learnt! "Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits"
So if the Spirit of God isn't useful then He might as well put His feet up and allow the JW's to take over the world..
Riofidelio:
James said "you're saying you have faith" but "i'm saying i have works" show me your faith without works and i will show you my faith through my works because FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! . James 2:17,18 You can say whatever comes out of your mind but as long as there's no visible works,no group practicing what's profitable, no specific organisation to examine and discern
{Romans 10:17} So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Jesus says, “No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him” So then your Christian walk began with faith, and you received that faith from God through His Holy Spirit communicating with you.
{Romans 10:13-17} For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent?
As it is written: “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!”
But they have not all obeyed the gospel. {"No" not even the JW's will believe the gospel}
For Isaiah says, “Lord, who has believed our report?”
So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. And not even the JW's believe in that either!
Riofidelio:
Being smart is profitable for sure but what baffles me is having to do with the Holy Spirit and learning directly from the Spirit while there is no vivid evidence of what is learnt! "Knowledge is the accumulation of useful information" while "Wisdom is the practical applications of accumulated information for lasting benefits" James said "you're saying you have faith" but "i'm saying i have works" show me your faith without works and i will show you my faith through my works because FAITH without WORKS is DEAD! . James 2:17,18 You can say whatever comes out of your mind but as long as there's no visible works,no group practicing what's profitable, no specific organisation to examine and discern what you're saying i think the Watchtower makes sense because we've got all it takes to prove without saying a word that God's Holy Spirit is in actively WORKING out what's PROFITABLE in our midst! Empty barrels do make lots of noise but if you check inside there is nothing meaning it's not working at all but just noisy. Please i'm waiting to see your students or colleagues as in brethren in my vicinity as a solid proof that you're saying what is REAL like the Jehovah's witnesses who has workers across the globe for preaching and teaching what they know! Matthew 24:14
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:21pm On May 15, 2018
You may believe you are doing what Jesus had commanded you to do? But the problem with this is, the JW's are not following how Christ had taught us, but following after their own interpretation of misinterpretation of the scriptures..
Riofidelio:
Jehovah's witnesses are claiming we're the only group practicing what Jesus commanded and everyone can testify to the fact though many are saying we're not doing it right, OK who are those doing it right? No answer!
You left out the Mormons, they also do the door to door thing, you claim "Jesus only commanded the JW's to do the door to door preaching.
{Acts 20:20} how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house, and of course I found that" The apostle Paul "sent to Ephesus and called for the elders of the church," and said to them "I taught you publicly and from house to house."
{Acts 20:17-20} Paul taught the leaders of the church in their own homes. {He was not going from house to house, attempting to witness to or persuade whomever opened the door}
And this is another frequently misunderstood scripture: {Acts 2:46} "So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they [the apostles and the new converts] ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart."
These people were all in harmony. They continued "daily with one accord." They were all of the same belief. This verse is simply recording the actions of people who ate meals together as one might have close friends over to his home. But it says nothing about preaching to strangers.
Today, when the gospel is proclaimed, anyone is at liberty to listen or not to listen. The gospel is also being published and sent free of charge to all who request it.
Also, as in the example given in the New Testament, church of God ministers will go into the homes of people who invite them to counsel with them. They will not go uninvited into people's homes to try to persuade and teach them Bible truths. God's truth should never be forced on anyone.
As Jesus remarks in {Matthew 7:6} Speaks for itself "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
{2 John 1:10} If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.
So it is unlikely the apostles did the door to door thing, and It is also legitimate to ask, "Who should we invite into our homes just anyone who is going from house to house trying to persuade us to accept his form of doctrine?"
" {2 John 10-11} The apostle John gives God's instruction: "If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine [the truth of God], do not receive him into your house, nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds [spreading false doctrine]
The example of Jesus Christ and His apostles shows we should not to preach from house to house. Neither should we accept into our homes any peddlers of religion who might show up on our doorstep.
Riofidelio:
Even if masqueraders claims to be Christians there is nothing to disapprove their claims since there is no agreed arrangement on how things should be done. Jehovah's witnesses are claiming we're the only group practicing what Jesus commanded and everyone can testify to the fact though many are saying we're not doing it right, OK who are those doing it right? No answer! Jesus actually condemned all the religious groups He found in Israel just as Jehovah's witnesses are doing today. The only thing Jesus established that's not easy for any religious group to meet up is the preaching and teaching program, so after His death and resurrection many followers of His enemies became Christians! Act 14:1 Why? Because His followers continue doing what He started Matthew 4:17,10:3-22,28:19,20 Today everyone is claiming to be His follower but only Jehovah's witnesses are PRACTICING what He taught His followers though every other religious groups are castigating the JWs saying they're not doing it right. But who are those doing it right? NO other specific group that's widely known like the JWs who are zealously preaching and teaching people what they know across the globe! Well i'm not used to blindly arguing in favour of my father's religion or the religion of my choice, i'm just trying to be sincere!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:57am On May 16, 2018
brocab:
You may believe you are doing what Jesus had commanded you to do? But the problem with this is, the JW's are not following how Christ had taught us, but following after their own interpretation of misinterpretation of the scriptures..

You left out the Mormons, they also do the door to door thing, you claim "Jesus only commanded the JW's to do the door to door preaching.
{Acts 20:20} how I kept back nothing that was helpful, but proclaimed it to you, and taught you publicly and from house to house, and of course I found that" The apostle Paul "sent to Ephesus and called for the elders of the church," and said to them "I taught you publicly and from house to house."
{Acts 20:17-20} Paul taught the leaders of the church in their own homes. {He was not going from house to house, attempting to witness to or persuade whomever opened the door}
And this is another frequently misunderstood scripture: {Acts 2:46} "So continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, they [the apostles and the new converts] ate their food with gladness and simplicity of heart."
These people were all in harmony. They continued "daily with one accord." They were all of the same belief. This verse is simply recording the actions of people who ate meals together as one might have close friends over to his home. But it says nothing about preaching to strangers.
Today, when the gospel is proclaimed, anyone is at liberty to listen or not to listen. The gospel is also being published and sent free of charge to all who request it.
Also, as in the example given in the New Testament, church of God ministers will go into the homes of people who invite them to counsel with them. They will not go uninvited into people's homes to try to persuade and teach them Bible truths. God's truth should never be forced on anyone.
As Jesus remarks in {Matthew 7:6} Speaks for itself "Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces.
{2 John 1:10} If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take them into your house or welcome them.
So it is unlikely the apostles did the door to door thing, and It is also legitimate to ask, "Who should we invite into our homes just anyone who is going from house to house trying to persuade us to accept his form of doctrine?"
" {2 John 10-11} The apostle John gives God's instruction: "If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine [the truth of God], do not receive him into your house, nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds [spreading false doctrine]
The example of Jesus Christ and His apostles shows we should not to preach from house to house. Neither should we accept into our homes any peddlers of religion who might show up on our doorstep.
That's thoughtful of you! So how should Christians preach and teach effectively because Jesus clearly said "go" to where? "preach" to whom? and "teach" who? Matthew 28:19,20 Act 1:6-8. Today there are many religions preaching in the media even masqueraders can claim to be Christians today since there's NO specific form of worship or arrangement that's agreed upon,how can a honesthearted person distinguish between the TRUE Christians and those other false religions? Remember that the Holy Spirit is ONLY released to operate on believers and not on unbeliever so how can a person with a sincere heart in search of pure worship recognize true Christians practicing pure worship as Christians were recognized in Antioch?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:22pm On May 16, 2018
In your shoes you will never find the answer below-because what you call Christians is everything against the Word of God.
Riofidelio:
how can a honesthearted person distinguish between the TRUE Christians and those other false religions?
{Matthew 28:18-20} Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.
Riofidelio:
Remember that the Holy Spirit is ONLY released to operate on believers and not on unbeliever so how can a person with a sincere heart in search of pure worship recognize true Christians practicing pure worship as Christians were recognized in Antioch?
Jesus said: go out unto all the nations and preach His gospel, so how can you believe you are filled with the Holy Spirit, when you know yourself you don't bring to us His doctrine but a watchtower magazine that has nothing to do with the Word of God.
You ask how can we tell between one Christian to another-it's easy, by their fruit we will know them!
Plus we wouldn't be having the conversation if the JW's were preaching the gospel in the first place, but because you refuse to preach the truth, you will always go up against those who are Holy Spirit filled that do preach the truth, either on TV, or radio, or either on youtube, or even better the one and only brocab who is writing to you right now..
Riofidelio:
That's thoughtful of you! So how should Christians preach and teach effectively because Jesus clearly said "go" to where? "preach" to whom? and "teach" who? Matthew 28:19,20 Act 1:6-8. Today there are many religions preaching in the media even masqueraders can claim to be Christians today since there's NO specific form of worship or arrangement that's agreed upon,how can a honesthearted person distinguish between the TRUE Christians and those other false religions? Remember that the Holy Spirit is ONLY released to operate on believers and not on unbeliever so how can a person with a sincere heart in search of pure worship recognize true Christians practicing pure worship as Christians were recognized in Antioch?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 4:35am On May 17, 2018
I like them, when they come I give them a listening hear and allow them do their thing but the problem I have with them is that they do go to other people activities, give them your flyer they will reject it, invite them for your birthday they won't come but they want you to always listen to them, collect their booklet or flyer.

These days I only attend to them if I feel like.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 6:54am On May 17, 2018
udemzy101:
I like them, when they come I give them a listening hear and allow them do their thing but the problem I have with them is that they do go to other people activities, give them your flyer they will reject it, invite them for your birthday they won't come but they want you to always listen to them, collect their booklet or flyer.

These days I only attend to them if I feel like.
God bless you my friend, Well we're not coming to invite people to social gatherings, our mission is to "preach and teach",during the course of teaching you'll learn about some traditions and customs that's UNSCRIPTURAL,this means such activities or events are BAD in God's sight so those practicing pure worship won't participate in such customs. Take for example BIRTHDAYS, throughout the Bible there appears TWO birthdays (Pharaoh Genesis 40:20 and Herod Matthew 14:6) We noticed that these two individuals aren't worshippers of the true God,There motive has nothing to do with fear of God or respect for HIS laws,That's why they did horrible things just to show people how great they are. Secondly God has warned HIS people not to copy any of the customs of pagans, that's why you'll never see anywhere in the Bible HIS loyal and faithful worshippers celebrate birthday,Ecclesiastes 7:1 says the day of death is much more important than that of birth that's why Jesus commanded His followers to remember Him the DATE He died(saying He has come to fulfill God's laws),His parents never celebrated His birthday, He never did, His Apostles(closest confidants) never did and following their footsteps is what qualifies us as Christians! So if people today have decided to start eulogising birthdays celebration(as every religion have approved it) we who are trying to gain God's approval will remain separate from the world! John 17:14 Once again my friend i'll say God bless you as you continue listening and learning what the love of God means.1John 5:3
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 17, 2018
brocab:
In your shoes you will never find the answer below-because what you call Christians is everything against the Word of God.

{Matthew 28:18-20} Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you.

Jesus said: go out unto all the nations and preach His gospel, so how can you believe you are filled with the Holy Spirit, when you know yourself you don't bring to us His doctrine but a watchtower magazine that has nothing to do with the Word of God.
You ask how can we tell between one Christian to another-it's easy, by their fruit we will know them!
Plus we wouldn't be having the conversation if the JW's were preaching the gospel in the first place, but because you refuse to preach the truth, you will always go up against those who are Holy Spirit filled that do preach the truth, either on TV, or radio, or either on youtube, or even better the one and only brocab who is writing to you right now..
Jesus surely said "by their fruit you will know" but He wasn't saying this to those who knew nothing about Christianity or the Bible because the qualities of the fruit are ONLY mentioned in the Bible! Galatians 5:22,23 This has brought back the question "how will a none believer who knew nothing about God's word and having no access to social media know the truth or recognize the fruit?" Jesus was talking to those who ALREADY believe in Him, telling them how to recognise and avoid Apostates not to those who knew nothing about Him! So how can someone who knew nothing about Him know today? Jesus considered the condition of the less privileged in the society many of whom have no access to things money can buy e.g social media!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 8:04am On May 17, 2018
Riofidelio:
God bless you my friend, Well we're not coming to invite people to social gatherings, our mission is to "preach and teach",during the course of teaching you'll learn about some traditions and customs that's UNSCRIPTURAL,this means such activities or events are BAD in God's sight so those practicing pure worship won't participate in such customs. Take for example BIRTHDAYS, throughout the Bible there appears TWO birthdays (Pharaoh Genesis 40:20 and Herod Matthew 14:6) We noticed that these two individuals aren't worshippers of the true God,There motive has nothing to do with fear of God or respect for HIS laws,That's why they did horrible things just to show people how great they are. Secondly God has warned HIS people not to copy any of the customs of pagans, that's why you'll never see anywhere in the Bible HIS loyal and faithful worshippers celebrate birthday,Ecclesiastes 7:1 says the day of death is much more important than that of birth that's why Jesus commanded His followers to remember Him the DATE He died(saying He has come to fulfill God's laws),His parents never celebrated His birthday, He never did, His Apostles(closest confidants) never did and following their footsteps is what qualifies us as Christians! So if people today have decided to start eulogising birthdays celebration(as every religion have approved it) we who are trying to gain God's approval will remain separate from the world! John 17:14 Once again my friend i'll say God bless you as you continue listening and learning what the love of God means.1John 5:3

Where I live, I can tell you that I'm the only one that always attend to them, I have a lot of them as teachers, they always introduce me to another person, that's if they are not going to cover the area again, one will surely introduce me to another person that will continue the teaching.

You see this like is give and take, I'm not an illiterate, I can get the bible and read it to my own understanding without the help of anyone.

After all it's all they understand it they will preach, same with every other pastors.
Now if you give me your booklet so I can study the bible with you and I decide to give you my own and you reject it, what are you trying to tell me?
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2018
udemzy101:

Where I live, I can tell you that I'm the only one that always attend to them, I have a lot of them as teachers, they always introduce me to another person, that's if they are not going to cover the area again, one will surely introduce me to another person that will continue the teaching.

You see this like is give and take, I'm not an illiterate, I can get the bible and read it to my own understanding without the help of anyone.

After all it's all they understand it they will preach, same with every other pastors.
Now if you give me your booklet so I can study the bible with you and I decide to give you my own and you reject it, what are you trying to tell me?
You yourself have said it all. In your neighborhood you're the ONLY one giving them audience because "you realize you're learning from them" others don't see the need.Matthew 10:11-15 That's why they keep introducing you to one another as our friend, but if you too have something to offer as in knowledge from God's word the procedure isn't a give and take issue,we're coming because we've got so much to tell you not for exchange of booklets.Luke 6:45 The purpose of the booklets is either to pass some of the info if you're busy at the time we call or to leave you with something that will draw further questions out from your heart. Most people think since we come with tracts and magazines they also want to "give us what their pastors printed for them to distribute" so if you surely want to share info you must read and study the booklet your pastor printed, get the useful info and you can later share what you've got by discussing with JWs if you're sure there's something we should know, please that's the procedure or better still you too can form a group that's moving from one place to another to share Bible knowledge with neighbors just as Jesus commissioned the work but trying to exchange a printed booklet from someone called Pastor when a Christian come to preach or teach you at home is totally out of it!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:06pm On May 17, 2018
Yes Jesus was saying this to them, those who claim to be Christian, don't you understand, by their fruit we will know them!
Riofidelio:
This has brought back the question "how will a none believer who knew nothing about God's word and having no access to social media know the truth or recognize the fruit?"
If you were really honest to yourself, you know in your heart you don't bring Christ to peoples homes, you bring Watchtower literature about Jehovah.
Riofidelio:
Jesus was talking to those who ALREADY believe in Him, telling them how to recognise and avoid Apostates not to those who knew nothing about Him! So how can someone who knew nothing about Him know today?
Well it's simple-before I knew about Jesus, His name is written in the unexpected places-on Church buildings, it's spoken in the streets, someone knows the name of Jesus-it isn't hidden away from people, His name is everywhere, someone knows the know.
Riofidelio:
Jesus considered the condition of the less privileged in the society many of whom have no access to things money can buy e.g social media!
Your fruit, is about Watchtower literature that talks about Doctor Do Little talking with the animals, this isn't bible doctrine, so it wouldn't matter if you were standing at someones door, still they aren't hearing nor are they receiving the Word of God from you! By their fruit we will know them!
{Luke 21:8} Jesus answered, “See to it that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time is near.’ Do not follow them.
There are many people and groups claiming to be genuine, unique, many groups claim to be the purveyors of ultimate truth. Nowhere is it more disturbing and eternally destructive then when individuals or groups masquerade as true Christians and claim that their church is the true way to God. It shouldn’t be surprising that false Christian cults are so pervasive in these last days. Jesus told us that, “Many will come in My name.” And you do come in Jehovah's name!
Riofidelio:
Jesus surely said "by their fruit you will know" but He wasn't saying this to those who knew nothing about Christianity or the Bible because the qualities of the fruit are ONLY mentioned in the Bible! Galatians 5:22,23 This has brought back the question "how will a none believer who knew nothing about God's word and having no access to social media know the truth or recognize the fruit?" Jesus was talking to those who ALREADY believe in Him, telling them how to recognise and avoid Apostates not to those who knew nothing about Him! So how can someone who knew nothing about Him know today? Jesus considered the condition of the less privileged in the society many of whom have no access to things money can buy e.g social media!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
But yet when Jesus was born He was given gifts on His birthday!
{1 John 3:16} This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
But JW's believe to gain God's approval is to remain separated from the world, which means we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren, even if it means giving blood to save one's life. "And it is God's approval to love one another..
Would you Riofidelio give blood to save your beloved brother sister, mother father child, all would you prefer them to die without knowing the true love of God?
Riofidelio:
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
brocab:
But yet when Jesus was born He was given gifts, by wise men!
But JW's won't save their own, nor give blood to help save a soul, because they believe to gain God's approval is to remain separated from the world.
And it is God's approval to love one another..
This is the reason we're coming to knock on your door! Please those called WISE MEN were "Satan's agents" most of them don't know themselves that Satan is using them but by the Spirit of God we can identify them! First of all i want you to know that this people came from Babylon (in the East)Matthew 2:1, Daniel 2:27 The moving Star was a trick to lead Herod the great who wanted Jesus killed to the baby, notice that this "STAR" didn't lead those Astrologers directly to (Bethlehem) where the baby is but to (Jerusalem) to alert Herod the great that the promised Messiah who will overthrow all the kings of the Earth has been born! Daniel 2:44 Had God not step in to avert the danger Jesus would have been killed along with thousands of male babies in Bethlehem.Matthew 2:16-18 That's Satan's intention for manipulating a "Star" to lead the Astrologers(Wise men) all the way from Babylon (Iraq) to Israel.So we're not easily deceived by mere gifts my friend because we have the Spirit of discernment to know the purpose of the gift and the Spirit behind such motives!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 17, 2018
brocab:
But yet when Jesus was born He was given gifts on His birthday!
{1 John 3:16} This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
But JW's believe to gain God's approval is to remain separated from the world, which means we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren, even if it means giving blood to save one's life. "And it is God's approval to love one another..
Would you Riofidelio give blood to save your beloved brother sister, mother father child, all would you prefer them to die without knowing the true love of God?
If you want to accuse someone why not go for charges that's proven? Well none of Jehovah's witnesses will accept a blood transfusion so your question is misplaced. Today Scientists have succumb to what we're telling them because we're ahead of them regarding the source of life! Blood must not go from one living creature to another because the blood is the formation of each person or creature.Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:11-14,Act 15:28,29 Today they(scientists) have caused a lot of havoc due to their ignorance and negligence of God's instructions, incurable diseases are spreading fast and all their scientific discoveries have proved no match for upsurging diseases.Please if you're against Jehovah's witnesses and you want to discourage others from listening to US try to get reasonable charges because intellectuals across the globe have surpassed this blood transfusion accusation. You can try discussing with professional medical personnels on this topic and you'll be surprised that they'll tell you that there's nothing that will make them opt for a blood transfusion but they can pass it to others after all it's all experimental so if the patient dies you'll be convinced they tried their best and if patient survive it's for their glory.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 11:29pm On May 17, 2018
Riofidelio:
This is the reason we're coming to knock on your door! Please those called WISE MEN were "Satan's agents" most of them don't know themselves that Satan is using them but by the Spirit of God we can identify them!
So Satan was giving gifts to Jesus through wise men-and this is how you recognise them through the Holy Spirit.
Then if the wise men were Satan's agents, and Herod was also Satan's agent, and Herod wanted to kill Jesus, then why didn't the wise men hand Jesus over to Herod?
{Matthew 12:26} If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
{Matthew 2:13} Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, “Arise, take the young Child and His mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.
{Matthew 2:1–23} Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”
When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.
The actual journey of these wise men could easily have taken a long time.
It would appear from {Matthew 2:7} that the star, which the wise men had seen, had appeared at the moment of Jesus’ birth.
But the wise men had arrived after the birth. If they saw the star at the moment of Jesus’ birth, then it would have taken at least a few months for the wise men to arrive.
We should note that Herod wanted to know the exact time the star had appeared, presumably so he could pinpoint the exact moment of this special child’s birth.
{Matthew 2:16} He later proceeded to have all baby boys killed who were two years old and under.
{Luke 2:11} This would indicate that Jesus had been born up to two years previously.
{Matthew 2:11} So the wise men did not arrive at the same time as the shepherds, who arrived the same day as the birth Indeed, Jesus’ family was no longer in a stable; they were living in a house at that time.
So your theory about where you believe the star had fallen on Herod-just shot itself.
Riofidelio:
This is the reason we're coming to knock on your door! Please those called WISE MEN were "Satan's agents" most of them don't know themselves that Satan is using them but by the Spirit of God we can identify them! First of all i want you to know that this people came from Babylon (in the East)Matthew 2:1, Daniel 2:27 The moving Star was a trick to lead Herod the great who wanted Jesus killed to the baby, notice that this "STAR" didn't lead those Astrologers directly to (Bethlehem) where the baby is but to (Jerusalem) to alert Herod the great that the promised Messiah who will overthrow all the kings of the Earth has been born! Daniel 2:44 Had God not step in to avert the danger Jesus would have been killed along with thousands of male babies in Bethlehem.Matthew 2:16-18 That's Satan's intention for manipulating a "Star" to lead the Astrologers(Wise men) all the way from Babylon (Iraq) to Israel.So we're not easily deceived by mere gifts my friend because we have the Spirit of discernment to know the purpose of the gift and the Spirit behind such motives!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:45am On May 18, 2018
Riofidelio:
Today Scientists have succumb to what we're telling them because we're ahead of them regarding the source of life!
Please tell me, who gave the JW's the authority to believe they are God?
And who gave the JW's the authority to decide who's life should be or shouldn't be destroyed.
{Genesis 9:3-5} Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.
{Leviticus 17:11-14} Therefore I said to the children of Israel, ‘No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.’ “Whatever man of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell among you, who hunts and catches any animal or bird that may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with dust; for it is the life of all flesh.
So the JW's believe given blood to save a life-is equal to eating blood from an animal?
{Acts 15:28-29} For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.
The Lord said: Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; I give you everything, as I gave you the green plants and vegetables. But you shall not eat meat along with its life, that is, its blood.
“Whoever sheds man’s blood [unlawfully] By man (judicial government) shall his blood be shed, For in the image of God-He made man, “As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it.”
So given blood and saving a life, is a form of things strangled that plays a role in sexual immorality, that falls under the same lines of idol worship! So really you couldn't care less knowing you may have a blood type to save any life.
So this is what sort of people we have standing on our door steps waiting to be served-this verse below obviously doesn't concern you!
{Genesis 9:7} And as for you, be fruitful and multiply; Bring forth abundantly in the earth And multiply in it.”
Riofidelio:
If you want to accuse someone why not go for charges that's proven? Well none of Jehovah's witnesses will accept a blood transfusion so your question is misplaced. Today Scientists have succumb to what we're telling them because we're ahead of them regarding the source of life! Blood must not go from one living creature to another because the blood is the formation of each person or creature.Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:11-14,Act 15:28,29 Today they(scientists) have caused a lot of havoc due to their ignorance and negligence of God's instructions, incurable diseases are spreading fast and all their scientific discoveries have proved no match for upsurging diseases.Please if you're against Jehovah's witnesses and you want to discourage others from listening to US try to get reasonable charges because intellectuals across the globe have surpassed this blood transfusion accusation. You can try discussing with professional medical personnels on this topic and you'll be surprised that they'll tell you that there's nothing that will make them opt for a blood transfusion but they can pass it to others after all it's all experimental so if the patient dies you'll be convinced they tried their best and if patient survive it's for their glory.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:07am On May 18, 2018
brocab:

So Satan was giving gifts to Jesus through wise men-and this is how you recognise them through the Holy Spirit.
Then if the wise men were Satan's agents, and Herod was also Satan's agent, and Herod wanted to kill Jesus, then why didn't the wise men hand Jesus over to Herod?
{Matthew 12:26} If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand?
{Matthew 2:13} Now when they had departed, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream, saying, “Arise, take the young Child and His mother, flee to Egypt, and stay there until I bring you word; for Herod will seek the young Child to destroy Him.
{Matthew 2:1–23} Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.”
When Herod the king heard this, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him. And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he inquired of them where the Christ was to be born.
The actual journey of these wise men could easily have taken a long time.
It would appear from {Matthew 2:7} that the star, which the wise men had seen, had appeared at the moment of Jesus’ birth.
But the wise men had arrived after the birth. If they saw the star at the moment of Jesus’ birth, then it would have taken at least a few months for the wise men to arrive.
We should note that Herod wanted to know the exact time the star had appeared, presumably so he could pinpoint the exact moment of this special child’s birth.
{Matthew 2:16} He later proceeded to have all baby boys killed who were two years old and under.
{Luke 2:11} This would indicate that Jesus had been born up to two years previously.
{Matthew 2:11} So the wise men did not arrive at the same time as the shepherds, who arrived the same day as the birth Indeed, Jesus’ family was no longer in a stable; they were living in a house at that time.
So your theory about where you believe the star had fallen on Herod-just shot itself.
It's obvious you just want to argue because i never mentioned the age of the baby! Actually the child and his parents were no more in the manger at the arrival of the Astrologers, moreover it's God who warned them not to return to Herod but i've told you that there are many who thought they're working what is good whereas Satan is the one using them! Do you think people of other nations don't have zeal for doing what is good? Of course they do but so far they don't have guidance and instructions from God Satan is ruling over all of them! 1Christians 10:20,2Christians 4:4 compare to Romans 10:2,3 Please we're not to argue with people in their homes so if you have further questions ask my brothers and sisters coming to knock on your doors or forget about US completely since you think we're just another false religious group.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 7:13am On May 18, 2018
brocab:

Please tell me, who gave the JW's the authority to believe they are God?
And who gave the JW's the authority to decide who's life should be or shouldn't be destroyed.
{Genesis 9:3-5} Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs. But you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.
{Leviticus 17:11-14} Therefore I said to the children of Israel, ‘No one among you shall eat blood, nor shall any stranger who dwells among you eat blood.’ “Whatever man of the children of Israel, or of the strangers who dwell among you, who hunts and catches any animal or bird that may be eaten, he shall pour out its blood and cover it with dust; for it is the life of all flesh.
So the JW's believe given blood to save a life-is equal to eating blood from an animal?
{Acts 15:28-29} For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things: that you abstain from things offered to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from sexual immorality. If you keep yourselves from these, you will do well.
The Lord said: Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you; I give you everything, as I gave you the green plants and vegetables. But you shall not eat meat along with its life, that is, its blood.
“Whoever sheds man’s blood [unlawfully] By man (judicial government) shall his blood be shed, For in the image of God-He made man, “As for you, be fruitful and multiply; Populate the earth abundantly and multiply in it.”
So given blood and saving a life, is a form of things strangled that plays a role in sexual immorality, that falls under the same lines of idol worship! So really you couldn't care less knowing you may have a blood type to save any life.
So this is what sort of people we have standing on our door steps waiting to be served-this verse below obviously doesn't concern you!
{Genesis 9:7} And as for you, be fruitful and multiply; Bring forth abundantly in the earth And multiply in it.”
It's OK if you want blood transfusion go and get it, we have our own way of no~blood treatment and professional medical personels across the globe have known,respect and certified our stand on that period!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:44pm On May 19, 2018
But your way is not scriptural, matter of fact-its against Jehovah! It was His decision to save lives: and its your decision to destroy lives.
If blood was poisoners, God wouldn't have giving us blood in the first place, blood saves lives, everyone has a different blood group, but someone has yours..It's shocking to know JW's believe they have some sort of an authority to decide who lives and who dies, obviously the watchtower are playing God..
Kay Dibben, The Courier-Mail-June 25, 2015 12:20 pm: A life saving Judge allows blood transfusion, a hospital will be allowed to give a boy, 7, a life-saving blood transfusion during a planned liver transplant, against the wishes of his Jehovah’s Witness parents.
Riofidelio:
It's OK if you want blood transfusion go and get it, we have our own way of no~blood treatment and professional medical personels across the globe have known,respect and certified our stand on that period!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 2:16pm On May 19, 2018
Riofidelio:
Satan is the one using them! Do you think people of other nations don't have zeal for doing what is good? Of course they do but so far they don't have guidance and instructions from God Satan is ruling over all of them!
You believe Satan can control people, but you believe the Holy Spirit is just an active force!
Riofidelio:
1Christians 10:20,2Christians 4:4

Riofidelio:
compare to Romans 10:2,3 Please we're not to argue with people in their homes
No-one thinks' any more about the JW's, it's the world that knows you, I don't have tell you' who you are! You already know how the world see's you. Plus I am not hear to argue, I am hear to spread the Word of God.. You may not like it, but it is the truth, the truth is living and He sets us free..
Riofidelio:
further questions ask my brothers and sisters coming to knock on your doors or forget about US completely since you think we're just another false religious group.
Your brothers and sisters don't come to my door, not because I was rude to them, it's because I question them about your bible.
Riofidelio:
It's obvious you just want to argue because i never mentioned the age of the baby! Actually the child and his parents were no more in the manger at the arrival of the Astrologers, moreover it's God who warned them not to return to Herod but i've told you that there are many who thought they're working what is good whereas Satan is the one using them! Do you think people of other nations don't have zeal for doing what is good? Of course they do but so far they don't have guidance and instructions from God Satan is ruling over all of them! 1Christians 10:20,2Christians 4:4 compare to Romans 10:2,3 Please we're not to argue with people in their homes so if you have further questions ask my brothers and sisters coming to knock on your doors or forget about US completely since you think we're just another false religious group.
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 19, 2018
brocab:

You believe Satan can control people, but you believe the Holy Spirit is just an active force!

No-one thinks' any more about the JW's, it's the world that knows you, I don't have tell you' who you are! You already know how the world see's you. Plus I am not hear to argue, I am hear to spread the Word of God.. You may not like it, but it is the truth, the truth is living and He sets us free..

Your brothers and sisters don't come to my door, not because I was rude to them, it's because I question them about your bible.
It's OK, so go out as Jesus "Christ" commanded His own followers to go preaching and teaching people i think that's the duty of any one professing to be "Christian"! Matthew 28:19,20
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 12:04am On May 20, 2018
You say the words clearly, you agree to spread the gospel, but in action you are not spreading the gospel, Jesus told you to do!
You expect people to believe in watchtower literature, but you don't accept the people to know the hole truth about the Word of God.
You preach what you know, but you don't preach what is necessary!
{Matthew 7:7-8} Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
Cry out unto the Lord and repent, asking Him to forgive you, go to your secret place and kneel down before the Lord, and ask Him into your life, ask Him to send you the Helper to teach you all things about the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Once you have done that, then preach the truth, and allow the Spirit of God to lead you while you preach the gospel, He told you to preach.
Riofidelio:
It's OK, so go out as Jesus "Christ" commanded His own followers to go preaching and teaching people i think that's the duty of any one professing to be "Christian"! Matthew 28:19,20
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by Nobody: 9:40am On May 20, 2018
brocab:
You say the words clearly, you agree to spread the gospel, but in action you are not spreading the gospel, Jesus told you to do!
You expect people to believe in watchtower literature, but you don't accept the people to know the hole truth about the Word of God.
You preach what you know, but you don't preach what is necessary!
{Matthew 7:7-8} Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.…
Cry out unto the Lord and repent, asking Him to forgive you, go to your secret place and kneel down before the Lord, and ask Him into your life, ask Him to send you the Helper to teach you all things about the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit.
Once you have done that, then preach the truth, and allow the Spirit of God to lead you while you preach the gospel, He told you to preach.
Well you believe i'm not a true Christian and i also believe you're not a true Christian,this is due to difference in our school of thought. What you were taught as Christianity totally differs from mine, claiming it's the Holy Spirit that's teaching you is just being presumptuous because that's exactly what i too believes. So how can this be settled? Each person's work will prove what your faith stands for not just talking and talking like an empty barrel that's not doing anything for the benefit of others. James 2:20-26 That's why i'm saying if truly the Holy Spirit is operating in your place of worship, it should move you people to go out in groups for the preaching and teaching program that Jesus "Christ" commissioned for "Christians" and not just sitting in your room with a phone tapping it and claiming you're doing what Jesus commanded! Matthew 10:3-26,28:19,20 If you're saying someone is not getting something right, the best way to prove it is by coming out to do it better and let's see the results that the founder told US will prove you've done it right!
Re: What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? by brocab: 1:50pm On May 20, 2018
Obviously you believe you are working for the Son of Man-but yet you come to my door preaching another doctrine.
Riofidelio:
Matthew 10:3-26,28:19,20 If you're saying someone is not getting something right, the best way to prove it is by coming out to do it better and let's see the results that the founder told US will prove you've done it right!
As we can see, you are as blind as you could be, you claim you are witnessing in the neighbourhoods, but yet no-one see's you doing such task, You brag about all the work you do, while your complaints have hit home-complaining we just sit around witnessing on this very site, "then what are you doing Hypocrite!
Riofidelio:
James 2:20-26 That's why i'm saying if truly the Holy Spirit is operating in your place of worship, it should move you people to go out in groups for the preaching and teaching program that Jesus "Christ" commissioned for "Christians" and not just sitting in your room with a phone tapping it and claiming you're doing what Jesus commanded!
Jesus said: go out unto the nations and preach the gospel! He didn't say, where and how we should preach it.
{2 John 1:9-11} Anyone who runs ahead without remaining in the teaching of Christ does not have God.
Whoever remains in His teaching has both the Father and the Son. If anyone comes to you but does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your home or even greet him. Whoever greets such a person shares in his evil deeds.…
Riofidelio:
What you were taught as Christianity totally differs from mine, claiming it's the Holy Spirit that's teaching you is just being presumptuous because that's exactly what i too believes.
So allowing you into my home is a no no-you don't come to me preaching the gospel I was taught from the beginning, The original language of the Bible clearly teaches that the Holy Spirit is God, is coequal with the other Persons of the Godhead, is masculine, and is personal - the Third Person of the Trinity. Do you agree? Since you now believe the Holy Spirit actually teaches you!
Riofidelio:
Well you believe i'm not a true Christian and i also believe you're not a true Christian,this is due to difference in our school of thought. What you were taught as Christianity totally differs from mine, claiming it's the Holy Spirit that's teaching you is just being presumptuous because that's exactly what i too believes. So how can this be settled? Each person's work will prove what your faith stands for not just talking and talking like an empty barrel that's not doing anything for the benefit of others. James 2:20-26 That's why i'm saying if truly the Holy Spirit is operating in your place of worship, it should move you people to go out in groups for the preaching and teaching program that Jesus "Christ" commissioned for "Christians" and not just sitting in your room with a phone tapping it and claiming you're doing what Jesus commanded! Matthew 10:3-26,28:19,20 If you're saying someone is not getting something right, the best way to prove it is by coming out to do it better and let's see the results that the founder told US will prove you've done it right!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna / COZA Had First Physical Church Service In Abuja After Ease Of Lockdown (Photos) / Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.