Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) (1110 Views)

Most Embarassing Day In My Life Was Today / My Culture Cost Me The Love Of My Life / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by ojay72(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please let's be sincere as we drop our opinions...

Will you cross?!

Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by ojay72(m): 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Even if I be kiss Daniel... I no go cross. tongue
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
IF its for dominique, i will cross.
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by BrideOfDracula(f): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yes, if he was Crocodile Dundee or a croc wrangler.
If not, then hell no! Why doesn't he cross & prove how much he loves moi? grin tongue
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by yarimo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mtchew cross Wetin? Na to tell her till we meet in heaven grin
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Yea I'll cross.....

Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by Nova15: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Only a fool would cross
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by AlexCk: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
I pray o

She'll be like, "Alex, if u cross n dem crocs chop u, i go laff u, jejely go ur house, mk i go my own"
grin grin
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by lirusehn(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hell f*cking NO NO NO!!! undecided

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by halfricanadian(f): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
In this technology century u are asking me if i can cross over

Screaming

Where my chopper at o jare baby boo am coming cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ignite engine tayunyunyunyun
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by Hillzy(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
No not all, cos if u do, u are a dead meat n guess wat? After u are gone another nigga gonna have her p_**y, yeah I mean her p*ssy, d one u die for

1 Like

Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by donffd: 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
Unto wetin nah?
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by Izicben: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
cross ko climb ni
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by tee59(f): 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
U dnt need to cross, U can fly over them.
Re: If The Love Of Your Life Was On The Other Side...(pic) by lokito: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
YES. I will cross with my Tacoma jeep

(1) (Reply)

What Birthday Gift Can A Girl Get For Her Guy??.(picture) / 20 Things You Should Do Before 30 / I Steal Women’s Underwear For Sexual Pleasure (one Word For Him)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.