Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) (1046 Views)

I And My Friends Used To Laugh At Him During NYSC, Lady Shares Her Pre Wedding P / My Pre Wedding Photo Shoot / How On Earth Is This A Pre Wedding Photo Shoot ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by chuzzyofficial(m): 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jessica Chinyelu took to Instagram to share a funny incident which occurred during her pre-wedding photo shoot. Her wig fell off while she was being twirled around by her husband to be.

"Just remembering when we took our engagement pics with@rhphotoarts. It was such a fun time especially when my wig fell off trying to capture the perfect shot. We laughed and my boo just picked up my wig like nothing ever happened and we kept it moving! Can't wait to say I do to this man!" she wrote.

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyofficial.com/2016/06/see-what-happened-to-this-lady-while.html

lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by brunofarad(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by SyndicatesMedia: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Michellla(f): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Which kind joke be this?
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by vizkiz: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol grin

Omo see fresh laps tongue
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Dandeson1(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
When God is trying to tell you not to marry d fake ass biitch.
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by SuperSupremo(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
smiley Lalasticlala where u at? This definately worths fp.

They look good togeda wink
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Damstarr(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Florblu(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Buhahaha...but she should have held her gown nd let the wig slide
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by IamPatriotic(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
not funny
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
lol grin

u no see wig na fresh laps u see,pervert. grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fake b*itch grin
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by RoyalBlak007: 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:
lol grin

Choi! Your eyez na telescope.. cheesy

imagine those up in the air
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by pich4real(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pre wedding pix everywhere
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by vizkiz: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:
u no see wig na fresh laps u see,pervert. grin

Duh! tongue

RoyalBlak007:

Choi! Your eyez na telescope.. cheesy
imagine those up in the air

hanging those laps in the air and she screaming... Oh daddy, yes daddy, give it to me daddy embarassed

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Bishop4bella(m): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dandeson1:
When God is trying to tell you not to marry d fake ass biitch.

So God told her to use wig.
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by Pamelayoung: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
What sort of pics is this?
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by RoyalBlak007: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Duh! tongue

hanging those laps in the air and she screaming... Oh daddy, yes daddy, give it to me daddy embarassed

when d legs in the air.. grin Royalblak007:Whos ur modafuqin daddy?

Her:**panthing** Your my modafuqin daddy! grin cheesy. **YES! YES! YES! YEEES! DIG DIG! DIG it daddy! grin cheesy grin rofl cheesy
Re: See What Happened To This Lady During Her Pre-wedding Photo-shoot (PICS) by vizkiz: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

when d legs in the air.. grin Royalblak007:Whos ur modafuqin daddy?

Her:**panthing** Your my modafuqin daddy! grin cheesy. **YES! YES! YES! YEEES! DIG DIG! DIG it daddy! grin cheesy grin rofl cheesy

chai...These 9ja girls need to learn some bedmatics. Most of them will just be lying down like a piece of dry wood angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Method Men Use To Deceive Women With Six Pack -photo / This Pretty Lady Lost Husband And 2 Kids In A Bloody Accident (photos) / I Saw A Used Condom Inbetween My Bedsheet, N I Know I Wasn't The User Of It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.