Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) (51624 Views)

Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:
do you biafrrans still believe you can defeat nigeria on the battle-field..??...

look how our army respect their comrades.....

give up,or we shallllllllllllllllll give you up!!!..............

What is this one saying Imbe....

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by amazingcharis: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm........ Rip
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rip dude.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by doll912(f): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:
do you biafrrans still believe you can defeat nigeria on the battle-field..??...

OK, we have noticed you, oya go and take your medication.

3 Likes

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by buchilino(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

that you even dare quote the darkside,shows that you are out of your mind!!!...

i went to school like you.....i will not take insults from rubbish-people...!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

i am "the saints "darkside""...thou shallt not provoke the darkside..... angry angry angry angry

UR PARENTS MUST BE VERY PROUD?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by soniburi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
So sad ^_^^_^ a life short spent.May his soul rest in peace Amen.

I pray the government should remember the family he left behind.

Many go uncared for.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by frankmoney(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
His sister is a family friend .... Rip promise
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by elisra(m): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

that you even dare quote the darkside,shows that you are out of your mind!!!...

i went to school like you.....i will not take insults from rubbish-people...!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

i am "the saints "darkside""...thou shallt not provoke the darkside..... angry angry angry angry
effect of expired weed.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by jennifer10066(f): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

Why are u bringing up that topic? They are talking abt someone who just died and u re here talking abt biafrans!

If i may ask what do u understand by the word biafra

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
buchilino:

UR PARENTS MUST BE VERY PROUD?

ohhh yes...my family love me....although they dont want me around the ol time... grin grin grin..

i am a good entertainer too...

if you realy know me in real life,you would fall in love with me....

but i am very troublesom....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Decryptor(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

I wanted to engage you on the fact that it is still a Biafran Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) that fabricates parts for the Nigerian Airforce Jets but on second thought, decided it is not worth it cos you are empty headed upstairs
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by temodent(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Something still didn't add up here, we're they two in the cockpit, I want to know how the plane came down cause if he is a lone pilot, that would have ended in a crash.

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by solidman59(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Foooooooooooool!!!!!!!
tsdarkside:

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
jennifer10066:

Why are u bringing up that topic? They are talking abt someone who just died and u re here talking abt biafrans!

If i may ask what do u understand by the word biafra

biafra means for me,angry ones...i understand them....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by elisra(m): 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked..i dont believe this!!!....do you think you can survive,a bullet that cost only 5 kobo,in your skull??!!.... shocked shocked shocked shocked

haaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...you are one of those oyel people.....

oyeeeeee.....weak arguments... undecided undecided undecided undecided
no matter how broke an army is,bullets and rifles are primary acquisition even armed robbers can testify to that but when you dont have money to motivate and pay soldiers and also buy cutting edge weapons,u are on own

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by sukkot: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmmm yall sure this biafran nigga wasnt tryna crash the plane into buharis house and his hausa co-pilot killed him in the cockpit.

jus sayin
undecided
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by banmee(m): 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
R.i.p. but what happened to the jet? I don't think this is full story.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Decryptor:

I wanted to engage you on the fact that it is still a Biafran Innocent Chukwuma (Innoson) that fabricates parts for the Nigerian Airforce Jets but on second thought, decided it is not worth it cos you are empty headed upstairs

that someone like you even takes his time to quote someone like me,tells me ,i am not that empty headed....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by babestella: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

Gerrahia, since you're not benefiting anything from Biafrans why are you so scared to let them go?
Anytime you and your likes hear Biafra you pooooooooop in your trousers. Why so scared, can't you survive on your own?

1 Like

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by 06pleasure(f): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
RIP
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by ninodaniel(m): 6:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

goat
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by billyG(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
OreMI22:
Who knows what those Fulani commanders put in his tea?
Tribal Bigot i see thee!
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by elisra(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
hmmm yall sure this biafran nigga wasnt tryna crash the plane into buharis house and his hausa co-pilot killed him in the cockpit.

jus sayin
undecided
how about this:an envious yoruba incompetent pilot he has been ahead of went to his village and complained to one baba in an forest at ile ife and the baba gave some substance to spray on the deceased seat and the rest is history?just being creative.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Hasselbaink: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
How are we sure that he was not hit by avengers missiles cheesy R.I.P though cry cry
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Dokitadotun: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Likely cause of death include Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy which claimed the life of young adults like Foe. Other causes of sudden death in the young include Myocardiac infarction, Brugada syndrome, Long QT Syndrome, etc Anybody with family history of sudden death in an otherwise healthy young or middle age adult should seek the attention of a physician because you may be carrying a ''timed-bomb''.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by sukkot: 6:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
elisra:
how about this:an envious yoruba incompetent pilot he has been ahead of went to his village and complained to one baba in an forest at ile ife and the baba gave some substance to spray on the deceased seat and the rest is history?just being creative.
just negodu

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Donsamie(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
[i don't belief d story. was d man alone,if yes what about d jet? i sence some thing here though may ur soul rest in peace. ]
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:

jus sayin
undecided

shvtuuupu......nonesense...biafrans are the most loyal people that i know,no matter which group they are in....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by sukkot: 7:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

shvtuuupu......nonesense...biafrans are the most loyal people that i know,no matter which group they are in....
bros it was a joke sad
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by EnterPRO: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
who come land the plane?
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
bros it was a joke sad

it better be a joke.....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by sukkot: 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

it better be a joke.....
wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video) / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.