Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,730 members, 7,820,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) (51622 Views)

Pilot Couple Carrying 324 Fired After They Fought And Both Abandoned The Cockpit / Osita Chidoka's Son In The Cockpit Of An Airplane (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
babestella:

Gerrahia, since you're not benefiting anything from Biafrans why are you so scared to let them go?
Anytime you and your likes hear Biafra you pooooooooop in your trousers. Why so scared, can't you survive on your own?

go where.??...lagos laggoon or atlantic ocean??...mbok.....

sheisse!!...you people talk as if you are in prison in your own area.....sheisse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by annnikky(f): 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wat a tragedy, just 2 n half years of marriage anyway in anything give God tnx.
May ur gentle soul rest in d bosom of d Lord....

I pray that untimely death shall never be our potion IJN...... Amen
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Inanitas: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
so sad
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by elisra(m): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
sukkot:
just negodu

but it is ok for you to reason that he wanted to crashland into pmb's house when his hausa co-pilot killed him?
I just tried to answer a kid with a language the kid could understand but all of a sudden,the kid began to pretend to be an adult.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
My condolence to his family and loved ones..
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
My condolence to his family and loved ones..RIP.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Why he nor go die, when na connection he take enter there, m sure the dude wasn't fit to be an air force, but because he knows somebody that knows somebody, he was accepted.
Anyway rip to the dead.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by buchilino(m): 8:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

ohhh yes...my family love me....although they dont want me around the ol time... grin grin grin..

i am a good entertainer too...

if you realy know me in real life,you would fall in love with me....

but i am very troublesom....

I CAN TELL UR TROUBLESOM
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by saaedlee: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
For those if you saying trash about Promise , well every asshole is entitled to an opinion.
He his a good pilot, having been with him aboard one or two flights, There were 11 persons (comprising of officers including a commodore and men)onboard that c 130 bird that faithful day.... Truly they tried to resuscitate him, but they couldn't as it was already too late.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by macaranta(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
If he was performing a high. G stunt..blood could have pushed towards his brain.Maybe his g suit wasn't properly worn.

RIP SqL Sir
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Phrankin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

that you even dare quote the darkside,shows that you are out of your mind!!!...

i went to school like you.....i will not take insults from rubbish-people...!!!.... angry angry angry angry angry

i am "the saints "darkside""...thou shallt not provoke the darkside..... angry angry angry angry
you're just trying too hard to be funny. Relax, it comes naturally. Don't force it.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Phrankin(m): 10:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
MrTruth4real:
Why he nor go die, when na connection he take enter there, m sure the dude wasn't fit to be an air force, but because he knows somebody that knows somebody, he was accepted.
Anyway rip to the dead.
nna men, people dey frustrated for this life.

I declare that you shall not have good job you seek either by way of connection or otherwise. Say amen.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Reference(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Slumped and died while flying a jet and they were able to recover a body for burial. Why can't reports ever be accurate in Nigeria. We know how Casius Clay died way over the pond. Here in Nigeria you are served improbable, undigestable balony constantly with the aim of reducing one's brain to spaghetti.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Phrankin(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
macaranta:
If he was performing a high. G stunt..blood could have pushed towards his brain.Maybe his g suit wasn't properly worn.

RIP SqL Sir
oversabi people, see them. We now know that you are conversant with the G-words. Collect your certificate of recognition.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Reference(m): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
saaedlee:
For those if you saying trash about Promise , well every asshole is entitled to an opinion.
He his a good pilot, having been with him aboard one or two flights, There were 11 persons (comprising of officers including a commodore and men)onboard that c 130 bird that faithful day.... Truly they tried to resuscitate him, but they couldn't as it was already too late.

Oh, I see, now a C-130 has now become a jet plane.....honestly, this country and her people eh.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by pamowei: 10:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gallant Officer may your gentle Soul Rest In Peace as you sleep in the Lord's presence.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by macaranta(m): 11:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Phrankin:
oversabi people, see them. We now know that you are conversant with the G-words. Collect your certificate of recognition.
K
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by macaranta(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
saaedlee:

Then the information is misleading,cus me self was wondering it would be difficult to recover a body if it were our standard naf jets.
Anyways RIP to sql promise ...from a prospective naf personnel.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by whitebeard(m): 11:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
TheArchangel:
Your comment makes me questions the functionality of an average Nigerians yoot brain.
undecidedyours too..!!
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Tiana06(f): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by mira4u: 12:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Who knows, it might be high bp related. Always good to check our bp regularly whether we've been diagnosed of it or not. High bp is a silent killer.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 3:27am On Jun 06, 2016
RIP .......
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by tsdarkside(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2016
ninodaniel:
goat

back to sender....
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow could be a fitness problem, most of their pilots have pot bellies you wonder how they can last in a tight cockpit.

MHSRIP. sad
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by TheArchangel(f): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2016
whitebeard:
undecidedyours too..!!
Same to you bro cheesy
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
x6blade:
Could be that he passed out due to a high G-force. Attimes not properly putting on an anti G-suit can be the cause
its possible , my dad once told me some pilots encounter nose bleeding atimes due to high G force. both alpha and f7 are very fast jets.
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
kaeforum:
Wow could be a fitness problem, most of their pilots have pot bellies you wonder how they can last in a tight cockpit.

MHSRIP. sad
Kai ! how many NAF pilots have you seen ? be honest
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerdeltaboi:
Kai ! how many NAF pilots have you seen ? be honest

was badeh not naf pilot? angry
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaeforum:

was badeh not naf pilot? angry
Re: Pilot Promise Gbenekanu Slumped & Died In Cockpit While Flying Jet(pics) by whitebeard(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
TheArchangel:
Same to you bro cheesy
lol..u are still showing it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bad Image Of Nigeria Abroad. Kenyans Blast Nigerians / Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / Crushed Rock, Mpape, Abuja: The New Tourism Hotspot In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.