Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Brymo Response To A Fan Asking For School Is Causing Stir On Twitter. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brymo Response To A Fan Asking For School Is Causing Stir On Twitter. (538 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's New Photo With A Fan Causes Stir On Instagram / Michy Shatta, Whose Saggy Boobs Caused A Stir On Red Carpet Claps Back At Trolls / Ronke Bodamisi's "Pregnant" Photo And Her Bum Causes Stir On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Response To A Fan Asking For School Is Causing Stir On Twitter. by MrAladin: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
.Music News
Brymo’s Response To A Fan Asking For School Fees Is Causing A Stir On Twitter
Late yesterday, a fan of Brymo reached out to him via twitter asking for help with his school fees (which isn’t new from fans by the way), and the response he got was definitely not what he was looking for.
As opposed to asking for his account details like many celebrities typically do, Brymo instead advised the fan to drop out of school, stating that school isn’t for everyone, and helped him discover his talents. Good advice? Well, Brymo, who just released his 5th studio album , argued his point with more tweets.
As you can expect this has caused up a big storm on twitter with many questioning the reasoning behind Brymo’s response, and some have even called into question if Brymo should consider himself successful. You already know how Nigerians are, so we’ll just drop some of the tweets here:
But we ask you though. What do you think? Is Brymo’s advice valid?
 
If you are not automatically

Re: Brymo Response To A Fan Asking For School Is Causing Stir On Twitter. by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
dts so bad brymo
Re: Brymo Response To A Fan Asking For School Is Causing Stir On Twitter. by MrAladin: 3:30pm On Jun 05, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Footballer John Ogu & His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl - Ivanna Adaeze / I Dont Have Any Regret Donating My Kidney To OJB --wife / I Never Asked You To Write About Me - Burna Boy Blasts Bloggers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.