Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding (2796 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by dmltoyin(m): 10:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Miss Naki and Kojo Amoah shared this photo from their pre-wedding shoot, on Instagram

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by BaeBella(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy grin she can jump o

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by sammoe(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
undecided
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Vinshu(f): 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
She looks like a beast.

"Fat" is ugly and should be illegal

Modified:-

Not only is she ugly, she looks boring, lazy, dirty, and most of all, she is daft! To make such a pose when she knows that she makes people vomit!
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
seee laps angry not sexy at all grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by vicstar(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
dammn!! Diz shiitz beginning to get on ma nerve undecided
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by spartan2709(m): 11:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
prettythicksme:

Ur opinion

At the end of d day it doesnt matter coz dey dont even know u exist

Beside he is d one who will do ultimate search with d lap

Longest time dear
Decided to find ur trouble
Before fasting starts

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by dubylhover(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

at least shes happy..is that you on your dp? that chick looks depressed...needs to find something to brighten up that face..

3 Likes

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by henrynick(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

You re suffer from severe psychotic major depression...... You no well honestly,ocho!!!!
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by DeleSuper1: 12:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Gbam!

Contunu Bundesliga.
grin grin grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by jovialSoul001(m): 12:23am On Jun 06, 2016
henrynick:

You re suffer from severe psychotic major depression...... You no well honestly,ocho!!!!
undecided
henrynick:

1 Like

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by geedot: 12:25am On Jun 06, 2016
This lady seriously need to check that weight..
cause I could only imagine what she would look like after giving births.
Since the fiance ain't complaining, wetin be my own.
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by justlaw(m): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

Why the hate/beef? If you are confident of yourself, why don't you put up your real pix on your profile. What makes you think you are better than her even with your fishbone body structure (thats if you are).

Shiooooor! (in my yoruba friend's voice).

2 Likes

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Vinshu(f): 12:44am On Jun 06, 2016
justlaw:

Why the hate/beef? If you are confident of yourself, why don't you put up your real pix on your profile. What makes you think you are better than her even with your fishbone body structure (thats if you are).

Shiooooor! (in my yoruba friend's voice).

1. My picture is available on my profile. You can choke on it.

2. I did not create a thread advertising myself expecting some complements or criticism. If you don't want criticism then do not post your pictures or advertise your Private life.

3. I didn't mention that I am better than she is.

The post stands! She looks like a beast! Deal with it.
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by mikolo80: 12:51am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:

1. My picture is available on my profile. You can choke on it.

2. I did not create a thread advertising myself expecting some complements or criticism. If you don't want criticism then do not post your pictures or advertise your Private life.

3. I didn't mention that I am better than she is.

The post stands! She looks like a beast! Deal with it.
you sound like a vulture. very ugly on the inside. no wonder you can't keep a man. yet the ''beast.'' is happy while you are sad and lonely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Vinshu(f): 12:54am On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
you sound like a vulture. very ugly on the inside. no wonder you can't keep a man. yet the ''beast.'' is happy while you are sad and lonely

1. What makes you think I am sad and lonely?

2. Did I file a compliant to you about my inability to keep a man?

3. Vultures are lovely birds.

My opinion on her still stands! I am not responsible for her misfortune. Don't take it out on me.
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by petkoffdrake2(m): 1:17am On Jun 06, 2016
Funny!

Meanwhile, read my signature..
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by mikolo80: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:

1. What makes you think I am sad and lonely?

2. Did I file a compliant to you about my inability to keep a man?

3. Vultures are lovely birds.

My opinion on her still stands! I am not responsible for her misfortune. Don't take it out on me.
yes you are
yes you did
no they are not. useful yes, not lovely
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Vinshu(f): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2016
mikolo80:
yes you are
yes you did
no they are not. useful yes, not lovely

Lol get a life
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by mikolo80: 1:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:

Lol get a life
same to you
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Damsonkc(m): 1:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

Not only is she ugly, she looks boring, lazy, dirty, and most of all, she is daft! To make such a pose when she knows that she makes people vomit!

You probably don't know this lady. You probably have never spoken to her yet you insult her very existence. Look at her! Did she say she isn't trying to lose weight? Did she tell you about her other achievements that you know nothing about? Why do you call her daft? Why? Has it ever occurred to you that someone who is fat may read your comment and take their life? I understand you disapprove of fatness, why didn't you just read and not comment? The world doesn't need this type of reaction. No. Everyone is deserving of love. You do not know about her battles or victories, why do you crucify her so? Tomorrow, we will cry when he hear of racism or xenophobia or the like when we are not much different from the xenophobic, racist, and homophobic idiots who make the world a bad place. You are not better than this girl. You will probably die before the next 100 years and so will she and it all won't matter a bit. I do not know you, but I beg you to henceforth stop this kind of behaviour. Take care.

6 Likes

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 2:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

I wonder why people talk this way. Could it be lack of home training or pure bitterness? undecided
I'm guessing a dose of both.
Nonsense!!
I just checked your profile and you look BAD!!

Moral:

Before pointing your fingers, make sure your hands are clean.

1 Like

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 06, 2016
See hep laps grin. Bad market for pusii lickers. grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2016
prettythicksme:

Na by force to wear short skirt
dhe can look pretty with a long well tailored outfit.

By the way how e take concern U. angry
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2016
vicstar:
dammn!! Diz shiitz beginning to get on ma nerve undecided

I was thinking the same thing. It was cool at 1st but now it's an over-kill. I'm starting to sense that she might be liking & feeding off of the attention she's getting. She be feeling funky & like she's now a celebrity or whatever. So she can jump. Hooray! Who cares?

Looking at the indentation on the ground below her, it's like it was hit by a meteorite grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by ShaqFu: 6:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

How do you know she's all this? Anyway, "bad belly is allowed".
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Heryorh: 6:34am On Jun 06, 2016
...dat beach don suffer shaa..
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by henrynick(m): 6:39am On Jun 06, 2016
jovialSoul001:

undecided

Any problem fvck face
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by 2sexycom(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
geedot:
This lady seriously need to check that weight..
cause I could only imagine what she would look like after giving births.
Since the fiance ain't complaining, wetin be my own.
lol... such people don't add more weight after birth but it's the skinny ones that do.

The husband should help burn some fat though.
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Na by force to wear short skirt
dhe can look pretty with a long well tailored outfit.

By the way how e take concern U. angry
Butch dont mind me grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2016
spartan2709:

Ur opinion

At the end of d day it doesnt matter coz dey dont even know u exist

Beside he is d one who will do ultimate search with d lap

Longest time dear
Decided to find ur trouble
Before fasting starts
lol,u cant withstand my trouble if i start with u. cheesy

yea,longest time.How r u?
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Expensive Women To Fall In Love With - True Or False? / My Gf Wants 1k Per Day For Feeding And She's Not Working. Should I Quit? / Asahwo On My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.