Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding (2810 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Bride-To-Be And Her Man / Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Marriage Between Nigerian Man And Ghanaian Bride Sparks Up Jollof Rice Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by spartan2709(m): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,u cant withstand my trouble if i start with u. cheesy

yea,longest time.How r u?

I'll be ready for u in 30 days time after i don chop sallah meat den we go beat ourself wella

Am good dear
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
spartan2709:

I'll be ready for u in 30 days time after i don chop sallah meat den we go beat ourself wella

Am good dear
lol,we can start today. grin
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by Emmytrill(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Seems you are suffering from low self esteem angry what a wicked comment!
Vinshu:
She looks like a beast.

"Fat" is ugly and should be illegal

Modified:-

Not only is she ugly, she looks boring, lazy, dirty, and most of all, she is daft! To make such a pose when she knows that she makes people vomit!
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by sirusX(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
For me...I don't have issues with her
My only worry is the message they send out with what is written on their shirts; "Mr Right" and "Mrs Always Right"

For those that don't know much about marriage and relationships...that's a very poor message undecided
Re: The Internet Favourite Ghanaian Bride-to-be Shares Anoda Pic 4rm Dia Pre-wedding by spartan2709(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,we can start today. grin

Anything dat happens to me......

No sallah meat for u ooooo tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Catch A Fine Girl On Campus And Take Her To Za Oza Room Quick (guys Only) / WEIRD: Man Sends His Ex-girlfriend The Same Text Every Day For Three Years / Have You Ever Lost A Woman Cause Youre Broke??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.