Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity (7439 Views)

Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / Pre-wedding Photos That Got People Confused And Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 05, 2016

Credit

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2016

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Number nine pic tho.... Very dumb lady
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Synzu(m): 10:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
This thread reeks of stupidity cheesy
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by halfricanadian(f): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by vicstar(m): 10:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
• • • • • "How do I unbake a cake" got me thinking embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Vinshu(f): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
This thread reeks of stupidity cheesy
I tire o. Stupidity everyhere.
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Ewizard(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Unbake cake?? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
More please
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 11:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Some are actually worth thinking about..and yeah how did black people become black?

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
hibiscus76:
Some are actually worth thinking about..and yeah how did black people become black?
Really? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
No 9 is the dumbest.
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2016
PureWays:
No 9 is the dumbest.
Rember the advert that says "One day, cars will run on water" ?. One day, humans will walk on a ball of molten magma and liquid fire. Impossibility is nothing .
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2016
PureWays:
Really? undecided
Yeah really..and if you've got no answers..kindly do not quote me again..i take my mentions seriously
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by tobe4real(m): 12:07am On Jun 06, 2016
U?
hibiscus76:
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 12:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Xbabangida:

Rember the advert that says "One day, cars will run on water" ?. One day, humans will walk on a ball of molten magma and liquid fire. Impossibility is nothing .
Are you for real right now? grin

The lady typed and I quote: "im thinking maybe if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30degrees I bet they could do that". That's plain stupidity ma'am.

Climatic conditions/changes don't apply to the Sun.
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:10am On Jun 06, 2016
tobe4real:
U?
Me, what?
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by jashar(f): 12:14am On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin
I have one, I have one.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 06, 2016
PureWays:
Are you for real right now? grin

The lady typed and I quote: "im thinking maybe if you go in the winter when the sun is like 30degrees I bet they could do that". That's plain stupidity ma'am.

Climatic conditions/changes don't apply to the Sun.
The sun is a star and all stars have a life span in which they degrade into a dwarf star or possible a black hole. The sun can get cold though it will take millions of years .
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 06, 2016
All the pics are funny.
See watin buhari cause
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by tobe4real(m): 12:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Pm me
hibiscus76:
Me, what?
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2016
hibiscus76:

Yeah really..and if you've got no answers..kindly do not quote me again..i take my mentions seriously
How did black people become black?
There have been many deductions, inferences and assertions drawn about how the Negroid race came into existence. Some say, we are evolved Neanderthals while the whites are evolved Homo Sapien (Ancient humans) it all boils down to one thing:
They always try to paint the black race as less human which is why the question is dumb.
We are humans and not Apes, Neanderthals or whatever.

A sensible human being won't ask such question on a platform like that.

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:28am On Jun 06, 2016
Guess most of you don't know that it's silly questions and thoughts like this that brings about research.. sometimes humans could think out of the ordinary cuz there's nothing to lose..scientists would understand better though.. there's more to humanity than we actually know and it takes a wild, irrational and fast thinker to come up with reasons as to why things happen..

If people could actually think about walking on the moon even when it seemed impossible and senseless, then the thought of walking on the sun isn't overemphasized and senseless..
The lady said during winter the sun is less hot and that's 100% true..here in Nigeria too,the sun isn't as scorching everyday and everytime...prior to heavy rain most times, the sun goes totally down you'd even think it was dusk by mid day..
My point, irrational thinking isn't dumb..it precedes ideas and can even save your life

1 Like

Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:29am On Jun 06, 2016
tobe4real:
Pm me
why, what for?
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Xbabangida:

The sun is a star and all stars have a life span in which they degrade into a dwarf star or possible a black hole. The sun can get cold though it will take millions of years .
Do you know how hot the sun is? The temperature at the surface of the Sun is about 10,000 Fahrenheit (5,600 Celsius). The temperature rises from the surface of the Sun inward towards the very hot center of the Sun where it reaches about 15m Celsius

The hottest temperature ever recorded on earth is about
58°C.
Yes, stars have lifespan and degrade but that doesn't apply to the Sun, the sun can't degrade or get cold.. Lol..
If the Sun is gonna end, it will definitely explode and not degrade or anything of such.
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
PureWays:
How did black people become black?
There have been many deductions, inferences and assertions drawn about how the Negroid race came into existence. Some say, we are evolved Neanderthals while the whites are evolved Homo Sapien (Ancient humans) it all boils down to one thing:
They always try to paint the black race as less human which is why the question is dumb.
We are humans and not Apes, Neanderthals or whatever.

A sensible human being won't ask such question on a platform like that.
Now go back to this post, read carefully don't skim..read again this time more slowly and tell me if you made any sense.. cuz this post is as vacous as empty could be

Yeah we all learnt about evolution and all you learnt is that Homo Sapiens are ancient humans(whites for that matter)..you're just calling people dumb when you know absolutely nothing
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by tobe4real(m): 12:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Just to chat
hibiscus76:
why, what for?
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by hibiscus76(f): 12:36am On Jun 06, 2016
tobe4real:
Just to chat
check my signature
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by tobe4real(m): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol...i'm shy of putting my pic on here.or i'm just coded idk,i can give u on bbm or whatsapp
hibiscus76:
check my signature
Re: Photos That Will Make You Lose Faith In Humanity by PureWays(m): 12:42am On Jun 06, 2016
hibiscus76:
Now go back to this post, read carefully don't skim..read again this time more slowly and tell me if you made any sense.. cuz this post is as vacous as empty could be

Yeah we all learnt about evolution and all you learnt is that Homo Sapiens are ancient humans(whites for that matter)..you're just calling people dumb when you know absolutely nothing
Lol... grin

I'm disappointed, you can't use intimidation to win an argument ma'am..

I gave up on you when you typed this: "The lady said during winter the sun is less hot and that's 100% true..here in Nigeria too,the sun isn't as scorching everyday and everytime...prior to heavy rain most times, the sun goes totally down you'd even think it was dusk by mid day..
My point, irrational thinking isn't dumb..it precedes ideas and can even save your life"...

Let me educate you a little:

Sun temperature doesn't change, it's only the earth temperature that changes hence weather change.
Please go and educate yourself.

Bye. grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tales Of A Young Girl -my Affair With Uncle Mike / 99.9% of ladies are guilty of this / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.