Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised (54029 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / How True Is This? Viewer's Discretion Is Advised. (graphic Photos) / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Smellymouth: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Nina4u:
Ever since Lloyd, Chidiaka ,Tekena and Ugonna got lynched and murdered that place Aluu is a cursed place ..that community should b erased off the map ... Its been almost 4 years and still no justice ..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:02am On Jun 06, 2016
histemple:

Why is it that anytime the northerners want to condemn the senseless killing of that Christian woman by bloodthirsty Muslims, it will always end with "BUT"? And thereafter they start trying to justify it.
stop getting overtly emotional young man. Where did you see me justifying the killing of an innocent woman by barbaric fanatic? And pls I am not a northerner. I am a southerner
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.

To be honest is quite safe and peaceful except for religious crisis like book haram and d likes....but apart from that you'll rarely see people just come to ransack a city and go like dat....

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
laprince:

I understand your point. If you want to be objective about an issue, then be objective and less pessimistic about any views.
And my comment is not objective?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Osama10(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by chigoizie7(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
This is definitely a revenge mission on ALUU4.

Govt might have done their own justice.

Strong kush men, will still do theirs, a fallen brother is not forgotten anyhow

ALLU4 are all kushmen.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
blueseacats:
What are you saying?
it's not my fault if you can't comprehend written English.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by richidinho(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Spicycat:

Real men don't blab

Guy u better repent
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Smellymouth: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by I888(m): 11:10am On Jun 06, 2016
I think this is a retaliation of those 4 Uniport students killed in 2013... My guts feel so. Was it not the ALUU community that was watching and video cold murder of those boys?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2016
This calls for my comment. Who knows hence our so called government hates justice, how are we sure if they are real cultist or Revengers for the Aluu 4? Don't judge yet if I may ask, what has the government done to the killers of Aluu 4?
Nina4u:
Ever since Lloyd, Chidiaka ,Tekena and Ugonna got lynched and murdered that place Aluu is a cursed place ..that community should b erased off the map ... Its been almost 4 years and still no justice ..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2016
This calls for my comment. Who knows hence our so called government hates justice, how are we sure if they are real cultist or Revengers for the Aluu 4? Don't judge yet if I may ask, what has the government done to the killers of Aluu 4?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
it's not my fault if you can't comprehend written English.
Exactly what am saying, every sane person who looked through the comments on that thread would not need glasses to notice that everyone has condemned the act of whoever the suspects are, one would easily believe anyone that brings east, south ,west or north into the issue is either mentally retarded or obviously lack the will power to stay out of tribal sentiment.

I did not know which one you are suffering from. So I ask again, what are you saying?
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by laprince(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
And my comment is not objective?

I can see very well that your comment is meant to be 100% objectives. However, it has pessimism as an undertone.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by chachanga: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Nina4u:

When whole communities gang up, molest, oppress and lynch students or non-indigenes they often forget the blood shed is on their land.

Call me sentimental or superstitious but I believe there is something sacred about innocent blood.

We've all watched enough "Haunted-House" Horror Movies?! Could be it be that those 4 Aluu Boys (Tekena, Llyold, Chidi & co) we actually innocent?! ALUU pple, u got questions to answer o.

That's why we've been stressing the need to reinstate the spirit of brotherliness, respect for the law, justice and due process in the country right from grassroots levels.

Is this a country or a sham when a misplaced cry of "thief, thief!" from an okada rider can earn you a gruesome lynching, despite all pleas, documents and reasoning to prove your true identity &innocence?! A country where young ladies got stripped naked and beaten like dogs for wearing micro-minis in Mararaba market angry? You see maddened 'Mallams' running amok in d north claiming their sacred rights to sever heads at the slightest provocation in the defence of religious ideology and a weak deity who's got no balls to come to town and defend himself?

Let's be real. Nigeria's still got some ways to go and its gonna have to start from the bottom as well as the top.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by mario2k(m): 11:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Matt 24:12 And becos of this inquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
blueseacats:
Exactly what am saying, every sane person who looked through the comments on that thread would not need glasses to notice that everyone has condemned the act of whoever the suspects are, one would easily believe anyone that brings east, south ,west or north into the issue is either mentally retarded or obviously lack the will power to stay out of tribal sentiment.

I did not know which one you are suffering from. So I ask again, what are you saying?
well now that u have found ur reasoning I will oblige u with a reply. From governors, to media houses, to non governmental organizations, to different interest group, there was an outcry and condemnation for the senseless killing of the woman in kano. That is right. That's how it should be. But sadly u don't see this sought of media outcry over the several killings down south, nairaland is awashed with stories of several killings and jungle justice. We condemn it on nairaland and it ends there. All these interest groups from the south tend to loss their voice over such. That's my point. If u still don't get it, oyo is ur case.

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
laprince:

I can see very well that your comment is meant to be 100% objectives. However, it has pessimism as an undertone.
well if you say so. But I assure u it doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by lastpage: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Nina4u:
\

I think we are beginning to realize that some people are naturally heartless, in this country!
Why is it always this Aluu Community?

What manner of Animals originate or live in that place?
Why do they so much love SAVAGERY?

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by danthamccoy(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
well now that u have found ur reasoning I will oblige u with a reply. From governors, to media houses, to non governmental organizations, to different interest group, there was an outcry and condemnation for the senseless killing of the woman in kano. That is right. That's how it should be. But sadly u don't see this sought of media outcry over the several killings down south, nairaland is awashed with stories of several killings and jungle justice. We condemn it on nairaland and it ends there. All these interest groups from the south tend to loss their voice over such. That's my point. If u still don't get it, oyo is ur case.
This is very true. I'm free the ND myself and jungle justice is so rife here it's insane. But people treat it like a misdemeanor and you actually see people justifying it. These same people are always so quick to condemn Northerners whenever there is religious violence over there.
Both cases are wrong and barbaric. You can't say "You kill in the name of religion, I killed cos he stole my phone." and think you are justified.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by lastpage: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
chachanga:

When whole communities gang up, molest, oppress and lynch students or non-indigenes they often forget the blood shed is on their land.

Call me sentimental or superstitious but I believe there is something sacred about innocent blood.

We've all watched enough "Haunted-House" Horror Movies?! Could be it be that those 4 Aluu Boys (Tekena, Llyold, Chidi & co) we actually innocent?! ALUU pple, u got questions to answer o.

That's why we've been stressing the need to reinstate the spirit of brotherliness, respect for the law, justice and due process in the country right from grassroots levels.

Is this a country or a sham when a misplaced cry of "thief, thief!" from an okada rider can earn you a gruesome lynching, despite all pleas, documents and reasoning to prove your true identity &innocence?! A country where young ladies got stripped naked and beaten like dogs for wearing micro-minis in Mararaba market angry? You see maddened 'Mallams' running amok in d north claiming their sacred rights to sever heads at the slightest provocation in the defence of religious ideology and a weak deity who's got no balls to come to town and defend himself?

Let's be real. Nigeria's still got some ways to go and its gonna have to start from the bottom as well as the top.

You got everything right..... until you ventured into the bolded parts!

Let me remind you: "if God was like Man (with all the Anger, emotional frailties and Short-sightedness, e.t.c).... No one will be left alive".
This is exactly the difference between "God and Man".

Man is infinitesimally powerless (comparatively) but exerts its Muscles, to inflict harm on fellow man".
God on the other hand, is infinitely Powerful... yet opt to show "righteous" mercy, forgiveness and understanding!

My own prayer is that the "undeserved mercy and forgiveness" of God, will never depart from me and my loved one.

What about you?

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by wristbangle: 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Adufetohposh:
This is outrageous! shocked Who are these people? What do they want? cry cry cry

Hmmm. That's the same question everybody is asking. Their barbaric act knows no bound.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Aluu again sad

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by olisafincy(m): 11:53am On Jun 06, 2016
dozmandon:
Ain't no love in the heart of the City
bro u just. reminded me of this song by one the students killed in aluu community 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Baroba:

You can say that again bro...How can a human be this evil.. Tuffffiaaa!!!
Mehn I'm still trembling broda

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by dROC1: 11:55am On Jun 06, 2016
ebig21:
maybe they came and retaliated for their members killed then.

I concur
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by mijanscripts(m): 12:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:
Aluu!! Aluu!!! Aluu!!!!!! The Land Flowing with blood and brain tissue.. grin

I knew they wouldn't be left out of the 2015/16 Rivers State Killing Spree Bonanza.. grin

Dem even give one Chelsea and Cigar for seriousness.. grin

In the Words of Robert Mugabe's side Chick; Kontinu... This Blood you people are sharing in Rivers, Kontinu..

how wud dey be left out ,?
Aluu community odd 4 bet9ja 2 join d killing spree is 1.04 ,surebet! ,u cn play dm Win and ova 5.5 people ,e go enta grin

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Get off your high horses about people's outcry and observe what they outcry ,and how they choose to outcry, and for whatever interest they have for outcrying,and how nice and caring they look when they outcry. As far as am concerned the life of that pastor's wife is no better than those killed by Fulani herdmen, neither is it better than those killed by boko haram, Niger delta avengers , mile 12 fracas or even those who lost their live through kidnappings, or road accidents as a result of bad road or or unregulated reckless drivers.

Your comment show all signs of ignorance and lack of critical thinking ability, every smart thinking idiot knows that it only takes one person with a dark mind to act violent, and if he or she is convincing enough will make others help carry out his devilish intentions through the concept of group thinking and mob action.

In this case someone thinks some people needs to be killed and he got enough group thinkers to join in his dastardly action. The furry and anger of Nigerians should be unleashed at the government for using tax payers money to provide security for themselves leaving citizens to their fate, in developed nations on hearing your neighbor scream you would call the police and they will show up in 10 minutes and massive deaths of citizen will be stopped , and those who caused commotion will be severely punished.

Nigeria is the only country that I know, where police paid by tax payers money follow individuals around for protection while the rest of the people are left to provide safety for themselves . At the end if the people manage to apprehend a law breaker, they lynch him or her because the authorities are not trusted to do justice or not even available to do it.

As smart as you probably think you are, I guess you never thought this situation is as a result of government failure instead you think it's a tribal situation that ought to be fixed by bashing one region or the other. Look at the big picture, government irresponsibility over the years is at all time high and regional bashing won't solve it.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 12:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
blueseacats:
Get off your high horses about people's outcry and observe what they outcry ,and how they choose to outcry, and for whatever interest they have for outcrying,and how nice and caring they look when they outcry. As far as am concerned the life of that pastor's wife is no better than those killed by Fulani herdmen, neither is it better than those killed by boko haram, Niger delta avengers , mile 12 fracas or even those who lost their live through kidnappings, or road accidents as a result of bad road or or unregulated reckless drivers.

Your comment show all signs of ignorance and lack of critical thinking ability, every smart thinking idiot knows that it only takes one person with a dark mind to act violent, and if he or she is convincing enough will make others help carry out his devilish intentions through the concept of group thinking and mob action.

In this case someone thinks some people needs to be killed and he got enough group thinkers to join in his dastardly action. The furry and anger of Nigerians should be unleashed at the government for using tax payers money to provide security for themselves leaving citizens to their fate, in developed nations on hearing your neighbor scream you would call the police and they will show up in 10 minutes and massive deaths of citizen will be stopped , and those who caused commotion will be severely punished.

Nigeria is the only country that I know, where police paid by tax payers money follow individuals around for protection while the rest of the people are left to provide safety for themselves . At the end if the people manage to apprehend a law breaker, they lynch him or her because the authorities are not trusted to do justice or not even available to do it.

As smart as you probably think you are, I guess you never thought this situation is as a result of government failure instead you think it's a tribal situation that ought to be fixed by bashing one region or the other. Look at the big picture, government has gotten over the years is at all time high and regional bashing won't solve it.

You must be high on oshogbo weed if you think I will read ur senseless sentimental rants. Those who understood my points quoted and are liking my comments. ciao

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by SpaceAngel: 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
A whole lot of mad people in this country. I assumed it was the alu 4 killed sometime back. What xan anyone gain by killing this way. Fed up. angry angry shocked shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by daveP(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jesus!

Bloodsucking/thirsty spirits at work.

shocked
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Rainfade: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Its pay back time...serves them right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police / South African Armed Robbers Shot Dead After Opening Fire On Police.Graphic Photo / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.