Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised (54232 Views)

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) / How True Is This? Viewer's Discretion Is Advised. (graphic Photos) / Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by opey25(m): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
I'm telling you my brother. But they would never protest or flood online and condemn it.
they wont create any hashtag for it, did u notice that more than 5 threads about the kano incident were on nairaland's frontpage.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by UfuomaUN(m): 1:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.
The ones the north happen under the excuse of religion. This one is cultism
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 1:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
UfuomaUN:

The ones the north happen under the excuse of religion. This one is cultism
And in both a human life is lost so none is better than the other

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by UfuomaUN(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
And in both a human life is lost so none is better than the other

But we should be more concerned when a religion which is recognised and wide spread, condones violence. The security agencies can deal with cultism, but dealing with religious fanatics is even harder. That's why we need need to be more concerned
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
UfuomaUN:

But we should be more concerned when a religion which is recognised and wide spread, condones violence. The security agencies can deal with cultism, but can they deal with religion?
The security agents appear not to be able to deal with it. It's not only cultism. Barbaric jungle justice and killing of people instead of handing them to security agents is d order of the day down south. Again, I'm not supporting the barbaric killing of the woman in kano, but when last have u heard of such killings over blasphemy of their prophet. Compare it to the sadistic way in which people are butchered and decapitated in the south. These are supposed sane citizens and not terrorist. My view is that there should be general condemnation and public outcry over these killings just like the kano killing generated. Nobody should take laws into their hands and take a human life.

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by ilynem(m): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
killing is killing. Whether it's a religious bigot, overzealous fanatic, occutic, jungle justice, burning human beings alive cos they stole etc. It's all bad. My point is taking laws into our Hands and taking a human life is barbaric. Let's condemn all sort of barbarism not only when it has to do with the northerners.
The point is, religion is supposed to condemn things like this. Religious people are not supposed be involved in killings but condemn it. Religion is supposed to be solution and not a problem. This was a cult war and it was expected of cultists not those who claim their religion is one of peace. When religion starts becoming the problem then we are in trouble. As a Christian, I condemn killing of any kind. Whether done by cultists or religious zealots. But do you? Your lots think killing for God is justifiable. If someone blasphemed against my God, I shouldn't do the killing for him. My God is all powerful, I should leave you to his judgement. If I decide to kill for my God, doesn't that mean my God is powerless. Peace.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
ilynem:

The point is, religion is supposed to condemn things like this. Religious people are not supposed be involved in killings but condemn it. Religion is supposed to be solution and not a problem. This was a cult war and it was expected of cultists not those who claim their religion is one of peace. When religion starts becoming the problem then we are in trouble. As a Christian, I condemn killing of any kind. Whether done by cultists or religious zealots. But do you? Your lots think killing for God is justifiable. If someone blasphemed against my God, I shouldn't do the killing for him. My God is all powerful, I should leave you to his judgement. If I decide to kill for my God, doesn't that mean my God is powerless. Peace.
my dear u are getting it all twisted. Phuck religion. Phuck muslims, Phuck Christian. The evil people perpetrate under the flimsy facade of religion makes religion stinks to me. Don't get it twisted I'm a humanist and not pro Islam. My point however is that we should condemn all forms of killings or taking of laws into our Hands. Not to only make a scene and start hash tags when it is a northerner while we throw blind eye to the more gruesome jungle justice which happens frequently in the south

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Allosaurus: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
MadCow1:

If Human Heads could be used for Isi Ewu, Rivers State would be the Number 1 producer of the Heads.. grin grin grin

Trying hard to be funny but hardly making sense.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by MadCow1: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Allosaurus:

Trying hard to be funny but hardly making sense.

Trying hard to be a Dinosaur with a name like that I see..

Keep trying..
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nuella222(f): 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adufetohposh:
This is outrageous! shocked Who are these people? What do they want? cry cry cry
They are the spirits of those students they murdered in cold blood 4 years ago. Those guys are back to avenge their death. Rami'ra ki( Lord have mercy) cry
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Mcowubaba: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
Not condoning what happened in kano cos that was very barbaric but I detest the hypocrisy and double standard of the South. We don't see outcry and condemnation of the barbaric things that happen down south. From beheading, to jungle justice and burning people alive. If there is anybody that take the laws into their hands it's southerners. Online warriors won't see this and condem it on social media as they would do if it happened in the north.
The difference is that in the North, the mostly kill people that are foreigners or not practicing their religion and also over small provocation ....
Not that I'm supporting killings in the south (Murder is Murder) but looking at the totality of the two situations, u can't categorically say the are of the same context
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by openmine(m): 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Adufetohposh:
This is outrageous! shocked Who are these people? What do they want? cry cry cry
they are cultists...Their intent is very simple: Kill or be killed!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Skmoda360(m): 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
bizgenius1:
Oh lord.. Aluu again
I think karma is taking its turn on this people.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by kaylivin(m): 5:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
has anything evil ever happened in the south without it being condemned by southerners ,, northerners do evil and corver it up or justify it , that's the problem ,, how long has northern muslims been kidnapping peoples girl child ? Thank God for eses story , the masses wouldn't have known about it .. So now tell me the real hypocrite
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by dazzlingd(m): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
talking of walking demons....Some people should never have been born, their parents should never have been born either

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Sweetlemon(f): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
my dear u are getting it all twisted. Phuck religion. Phuck muslims, Phuck Christian. The evil people perpetrate under the flimsy facade of religion makes religion stinks to me. Don't get it twisted I'm a humanist and not pro Islam. My point however is that we should condemn all forms of killings or taking of laws into our Hands. Not to only make a scene and start hash tags when it is a northerner while we throw blind eye to the more gruesome jungle justice which happens frequently in the south

My dear, I feel like slapping all these people arguing with you. Some people's IQ levels are so embarrassingly low. Imagine someone trying to make one barbaric incident look better than the other just because of differences in religion. Like seriously? How I wish one of them could be a victim of one of these jungle justices or even rituals then they will come back and tell us whether it felt less painful just because it wasn't a Muslim that carried out the act on them. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by driand(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
kiddoiLL:
my ass and whole body is covered by his blood...if the doing all these they never gon come near i and my family
you mean the blood of the beheaded guy? grin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by FabioPeter: 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Akshow:
This barbaric act exhibited in the north and south is condemnable. However, the difference is a good fraction in the North support and justify it in the name of religion. In the south it's widely condemned in churches and social circles.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Akshow: 11:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sweetlemon:

My dear, I feel like slapping all these people arguing with you. Some people's IQ levels are so embarrassingly low. Imagine someone trying to make one barbaric incident look better than the other just because of differences in religion. Like seriously? How I wish one of them could be a victim of one of these jungle justices or even rituals then they will come back and tell us whether it felt less painful just because it wasn't a Muslim that carried out the act on them. undecided undecided

I'm even tired of replying their mentions.
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by fuckpoverty(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2016
jst negodu nwa nmadu ChAI, let me go ND talk to ojukwu in hel abt Nigeria am cumin
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2016
where was d chief security officer of d state and other security agencies when d genocide was on? honestly we dont have a govt

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by cr80vity(m): 4:56am On Jun 08, 2016
but y...watsup wt this community nd killings.

the last one that happened bfor this was so bad that my mum as to call me to.forget the money my caretaker was owin me - he duped me of 60k nd we were planning to arrest him. immediately my mum had how those students were burnt wen tryin to collect their balance from their caretaker in ds same aluu village, my mum told me to forfeit mine
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by 3rdlegxxx(m): 2:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Spicycat:
Am fed up with this country mtcheeeew
jus loggd in the UK omg cheesy this is d 1s thing I see, I Al fell of the suspects laughing, belly pl , I glasses lol, humor , craziness everywhere
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nina4u(f): 7:34am On Jun 09, 2016
livhorgng:
This calls for my comment. Who knows hence our so called government hates justice, how are we sure if they are real cultist or Revengers for the Aluu 4? Don't judge yet if I may ask, what has the government done to the killers of Aluu 4?
The suspects, Lawal Segun, ex-sergeant Lucky Orji, Ikechukwu Louis, a.k.a. Kapoon, David Chinasa Ogbada, Abiodun Yusufu, Joshua Ekpe, Abang Cyril, and John Ayuwu a.k.a. Johnny Babber, are charged on four counts under Section 319 (1) of the Criminal Code Cap 37, Vol 2, Laws of Rivers State, 1999.

Alhaji Hassan Welema, traditional ruler of the community, Okoghiroh Endurance, Ozioma Abajuo and Chigozie Evans Samuel are also charged with four counts of negligence for refusing to prevent by all reasonable means when felony “murder” was being committed under Section 515 of the Criminal Code Cap 37, Vol 2, Laws of Rivers State, 1999 and are currently on bail.

The trial judge at the Rivers State High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Justice Letam Nyordee, had adjourned the matter to June 12, 2014, to rule on the admissibility of the statement of the 3rd accused person, after admitting the statement of the second accused person as exhibit on the last adjourned date before the strike embarked upon by the Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN) on June 10, 2014.

The strike by the judicial workers led to the closure of courts in the state for almost one year, thus hindering the speedy trial of the suspects. Only in June 2015, after the swearing in of a new administration in the state, the judicial workers suspended their strike and the courts were reopened.

However, the declaration of public holidays lately has hampered the resumed hearing of the trial of the suspects.

Also, whenever the trial resumes, there will certainly be changes in the prosecuting teams as the lead prosecuting counsel and solicitor-general of the state, Mr. Rufus Godwins, was recently appointed the Head of Service of the state by Governor Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike... It can go on forever ...
Re: Graphic Photos From The Aluu Killing - Viewer Discretion Is Advised by Nina4u(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2016
cr80vity:
but y...watsup wt this community nd killings.

the last one that happened bfor this was so bad that my mum as to call me to.forget the money my caretaker was owin me - he duped me of 60k nd we were planning to arrest him. immediately my mum had how those students were burnt wen tryin to collect their balance from their caretaker in ds same aluu village, my mum told me to forfeit mine
don't lend money to nobody ..keep u self to u self ..have few but positive friends ..nobody is there for you if you need them ..trust me I know ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Shot Dead At Collation Center In Rivers, Protest Sparked (Graphic Photo) / Picture Of Damoche & His Mother Exactly One Year To His Death / CCTV Show How A Woman Shot Another Woman To Death On A Busy Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.