Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,572 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12617 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Another vacuous comment .

Elucidate
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:21am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Did these dictators kill only believers?

Communism is inherently against religion and the defiant , contumacious ones will always be the religious . undecided
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Akdegreat:

Elucidate

Atheists believe God does not exist . So how can the spate of attacks be against the imaginary god and not the one that exists . How is this sensible ?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:23am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Communism is inherently against religion and the defiant , contumacious ones will always be the religious . undecided

This also is not correct.

In as much as communism is against religion, the main tenet of communism is the control of tools of production. Anyone, theist or not that is against total subjugation of the masses by the government is a target.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:29am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

This also is not correct.

In as much as communism is against religion, the main tenet of communism is the control of tools of production. Anyone, theist or not that is against total subjugation of the masses by the government is a target.

So the religious is voraciously consumed if they fail to cooperate with the plans of the governments . I see no difference . Religion and Communism have nothing in common . Communist government preclude any religious practices from taking place , they compel the religious to abjure their belief and kill them if they fail to do so - they show intolerance towards religion . How did the activities of the Soviet Union elude you ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:33am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
You don kill him bro grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheists believe God does not exist . So how can the spate of attacks be against the imaginary god and not the one that exists . How is this sensible ?

You have the concept of a god. You are the one imagining since you have no photograph of the god neither have you seen him before. The atheist questions your imagination of this god.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Akdegreat:

You have the concept of a god. You are the one imagining since you have no photograph of the god neither have you seen him before. The atheist questions your imagination of this god.

So which one did you say exists and where is his photograph ?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So the religious is voraciously consumed if they fail to cooperate with the plans of the governments . I see no difference . Religion and Communism have nothing in common . Communist government preclude any religious practices to take place , they compel the religious to abjure their belief and kill them if they fail to do so - they show intolerance towards religion . How did the activities of the Soviet Union elude you ?

In every communist country the main tussle is the control of the means of production and resources.

According to the chief proponent of Karl Marx, the bourgeoisie used religion to control the proletariat. Hence most communist countries adopted state atheism. Even though this is partly true, the communists main modus operandi is oppression through totalitarianism which has nothing to do with atheism.

Also, know very well that religious leaders can inspire followers to topple oppressive governments. These dictators eliminated any threat to their powers be it atheistic or theistic in nature.

However, if you choose to still conflate communism which is a political ideology to atheism which is obviously not a political viewpoint then I have nothing else to say.

Goodnight bro
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So which one did you say exists and where is his photograph ?

I exist. My photograph is on my profile. I am a god.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Redlyn: 1:38am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Now I wanna imagine myself spending each day of my life, calling santa all sorts of hateful names just to pass accross a message to my nephew, of course I will need to have my brain checked. We don't quickly notice it but this is what the atheists do all of their days. What else could motivate one to spend his/her days cursing and spewing hate comments against obviously non-existent superheroes such as superman, batman and co. just to pass a point to someone if not a serious conviction of their existence, and hate for them.

Are there any laws restricting my existence because of belief in Santa or Batman such as anti gay law? Is my life physically in danger should I profess in a public place my opinion that any of these heroes are imaginary and these laws are evil? Once you can grasp this difference you will understand why your above comparison is invalid.

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Akdegreat:

I exist. My photograph is on my profile. I am a god.

Hello fellow god , check my signature

3 Likes

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:48am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

In every communist country the main tussle is the control of the means of production and resources.

According to the chief proponent of Karl Marx, the bourgeoisie used religion to control the proletariat. Hence most communist countries adopted state atheism. Even though this is partly true, the communists main modus operandi is oppression through totalitarianism which has nothing to do with atheism.

Also, know very well that religious leaders can inspire followers to topple oppressive governments. These dictators eliminated any threat to their powers be it atheistic or theistic in nature.

However, if you choose to still conflate communism which is a political ideology to atheism which is obviously not a political viewpoint then I have nothing else to say.

Goodnight bro

Communism is driven by the hate for religion that's why the religious are always targeted .

1. Why are religious practices not tolerated in Communist countries E.g North Korea

2. Why were the religious persecuted , tutored and killed by the Soviet Union

3. Why did Mao starve the religious in China and launched an attack on the Christian church and other religious centers

Communist governments are always intolerant of the religious . Anti-religion and atheism are the hallmarks of communism

Sleep tight bro

2 Likes

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:51am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Goodnight bro

Wait hold on . You said you stay in Australia and its 10:51 AM there . Do you sleep in the morning
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hello fellow god , check my signature

Lol.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Wait hold on . You said you stay in Australia and its 10:51 AM there . Do you sleep in the morning
I was wishing you a good night. I never said i was going to bed. Why bring up a red herring?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Krystalzkris(f): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its either this fellow does not understand the economy works or she showcased how atheists show bigotry without restrain . Taiwan is a religiously diversified country , overwhelmed with various religious centres and practices . But this country currently has the lowest poverty rate in the world .

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/fields/2046.html

China is a very superstitious country and still have traces of traditional worship practices across the country .
you dont understand Nigeria either. Take a look at all that is going on in Nigeria and you'd see that religion is working up this country in a bad way.
What caused the beheading of the woman in kano?
Oya answer me.
Just know this,the day Nigerians sit up and leave religion and superstition, we'd progress tremendously.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Frank317 check mail abeg. Morning.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Krystalzkris:
you dont understand Nigeria either. Take a look at all that is going on in Nigeria and you'd see that religion is working up this country in a bad way.
What caused the beheading of the woman in kano?
Oya answer me.
Just know this,the day Nigerians sit up and leave religion and superstition, we'd progress tremendously.

Though I don't condone this , they behead people in Saudi Arabia and they just have the tenth lowest poverty rate in the world . Norway and Switzerland have over 70 percent of their popupulation who identify as Christians (religious) and they are one of the most advanced in the world. Religious differences sometimes lead to violence - that I understand . But you do realize that religious differences if the literacy level is high would not precipitate violence .

How did counteries who have diverse religious faiths Progress ? How does Britain , a Christian country , contain the proliferation of Muslims in their country ? Scrapping religion is a vacuous idea , apparently .

Atheist state , North Korea , has high poverty and crime rates with very venal political leaders . Look at Dubai , a city with over 95 percent of Muslims and how many times do you hear of violence caused by religious differences or indoctrination . Look at the infrastructural development going on there and they are Muslims .

Like everyone here says , being an atheist does not make one intelligent . I have answered you .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28am On Jun 06, 2016
^^^^ @ winner01 ... No wonder atheist leaders went on a killing spree because they felt the religious were impeding development . Smart leaders would have identified that it was not the real problem and focused on educating the masses , providing good jobs and working on the economy . But no , since atheism is incomplete without foolishness , lives were lost because of the hate for religion .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I was wishing you a good night. I never said i was going to bed. Why bring up a red herring?

Lol . How do you just wish someone good night in the middle of a good argument . Now this response without addressing the rebuttal is a red herring
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^^ @ winner01 ... No wonder atheist leaders went on a killing spree because they felt the religious were impeding development . Smart leaders would have identified that it was not the real problem and focused on educating the masses , providing good jobs and working on the economy . But no , since atheism is incomplete without foolishness , lives were lost because of the hate for religion .
Atheism has totalitarianism tendencies. They detest religious folks and feel the world would be a better place without them and so they would go to any length in their quest for domination.

75% of sworn atheist leaders have always been tyrannical, having no respect for God and human life and ending scary numbers of human life.

Atheism is indeed foolishness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . How do you just wish someone good night in the middle of a good argument . Now this response without addressing the rebuttal is a red herring

We will keep going back and forth. Let me try one more time

1. atheism is not communism
2. atheism is not an ideology
3. All the leaders you mentioned except Hitler were communists
4. Communism cannot work without totalitarianism which in turn leads to dictatorships and it's attendant destruction of lives.

5. Finally, these dictators killed both religionists and non believers. Anyone against them was a target.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:10am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

We will keep going back and forth. Let me try one more time

1. atheism is not communism
2. atheism is not an ideology
3. All the leaders you mentioned except Hitler were communists
4. Communism cannot work without totalitarianism which in turn leads to dictatorships and it's attendant destruction of lives.

5. Finally, these killed both religionists and non believers. Anyone against them was a target.

Yeah right . And in all communist countries , Soldiers were sent to attack churches and religious centers . The religious were killed for their beliefs . Pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Atheism has totalitarianism tendencies. They detest religious folks and feel the world would be a better place without them and so they would go to any length in their quest for domination.

75% of sworn atheist leaders have always been tyrannical, having no respect for God and human life and ending scary numbers of human life.

Atheism is indeed foolishness.

100 percent true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by sukkot: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Yeah if only these atheists knew that everything in the bible is actually written in the sky, they would be amazed. now I am not one to reveal the esoteric secrets of YAH but for the purpose of this thread I will reveal one of them and trust me when I say I can map out the whole bible in the sky. OK so there is a comet called the 55p temple tuttle which comes from the outer solar system into the inner solar system every 33 years to release a meteor shower called the LEONIDS. The leonids is the lion of judah ( leo is lion ) and the 33 years orbit is the age of Jesus Christ the lion of judah lived before returning to outer darkness like the comet. HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHA

I HAD TO LAUGH AT THE FOLLY AND IGNORANCE OF ATHEISTS grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Yeah right . And in all communist countries , Soldiers were sent to attack churches and religious centers . The religious were killed for their beliefs . Pathetic

Again let me try one more time, the communists had this pipe dream of eliminating class in the society. They believed that the church was tool used by the rich (bourgeoisie) to manipulate the poor (proletariat). Hence, they wanted to exterminate the following

1. Religion
2. The ruling class
3; any and all opposition.

To continue arguing that atheism was the reason for communist blood thirtst is very disingenuous.

If truly atheism fuels blood thirst. Why are modern atheist countries more peaceful when compared to very religious countries?

This is because prosperity reduces the occurrence of crime. Also, rich people are less likely to be religious whereas poor people are more likely to be religious.

Please take note of the key words 'less likely and more likely ' before you accuse of saying religious people are all poor.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Again let me try one more time, the communists had this pipe dream of eliminating class in the society. They believed that the church was tool used by the rich (bourgeoisie) to manipulate the poor (proletariat). Hence, they wanted to exterminate the following

1. Religion
2. The ruling class
3; any and all opposition.

To continue arguing that atheism was the reason for communist blood thirtst is very disingenuous.

If truly atheism fuels blood thirst. Why are modern atheist countries more peaceful when compared to very religious countries?

This is because prosperity reduces the occurrence of crime. Also, rich people are less likely to be religious whereas poor people are more likely to be religious.

Please take note of the key words 'less likely and more likely ' before you accuse of saying religious people are all poor.

Modern atheist countries ? There are only three or four of them . Not affiliated to any religion does not make one an atheist . North Korea is planning a nuclear war with South Korea and the rest of the world . Their racist president keeps daring the United States . That does not sound like a peaceful declaration .

Sweden should have the religious preponderant but have a lot of people who are irreligious not atheistic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Krystalzkris(f): 10:50am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Though I don't condone this , they behead people in Saudi Arabia and they just have the tenth lowest poverty rate in the world . Norway and Switzerland have over 70 percent of their popupulation who identify as Christians (religious) and they are one of the most advanced in the world. Religious differences sometimes lead to violence - that I understand . But you do realize that religious differences if the literacy level is high would not precipitate violence .

How did counteries who have diverse religious faiths Progress ? How does Britain , a Christian country , contain the proliferation of Muslims in their country ? Scrapping religion is a vacuous idea , apparently .

Atheist state , North Korea , has high poverty and crime rates with very venal political leaders . Look at Dubai , a city with over 95 percent of Muslims and how many times do you hear of violence caused by religious differences or indoctrination . Look at the infrastructural development going on there and they are Muslims .

Like everyone here says , being an atheist does not make one intelligent . I have answered you .
You cant compare Nigeria to other countries.. Our superstition here in Nigeria is beyond comparison. Here,people would rather pray for 'unmerited favour' to come their way than put in much effort to better their lives. They would rather blame their old uncles and aunts for their misfortunes. The God knows best and God will do it syndrome will keep Nigeria in bondage until we wake up.. Get that into your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Modern atheist countries ? There are only three or four of them . Not affiliated to any religion does not make one an atheist . North Korea is planning a nuclear war with South Korea and the rest of the world . Their racist president keeps daring the United States . That does not sound like a peaceful declaration .

Sweden should have the religious preponderant but have a lot of people who are irreligious not atheistic

Of course I am not talking about countries that adopted atheism as a national stance as only a totalitarian and communist country will do such eg NK.

Atheism is not a political viewpoint, it is simply a disbelief in God/Gods

Again North Korean leader is threatening America because of geopolitics not religion. China as well is sparing with America in the North China Sea because of geopolitics and not politics.

America want to topple a secular Assad led government in Syria and install Muslim fundamentalists because of geopolitics and not religion.

I am talking about countries with high proportion of atheists countries like

Japan, Australia, France and United Kingdom. You'll expect that this countries would have been tumultuous by now. Since you erroneously insist that atheism leads to crime and blood thirst.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Krystalzkris:
You cant compare Nigeria to other countries.. Our superstition here in Nigeria is beyond comparison. Here,people would rather pray for 'unmerited favour' to come their way than put in much effort to better their lives. They would rather blame their old uncles and aunts for their misfortunes. The God knows best and God will do it syndrome will keep Nigeria in bondage until we wake up.. Get that into your head.

your conspicuous hate for Christianity though . Religion is not problem like I have proven here .

Cogitate on these

KingEbukasBlog:

Nigerians are not following any auspicious footsteps that would extricate them from these predicaments . Eg religion and ethnicity still influencing our electoral behavior - you vote people affiliated to your religion or your tribe /ethnic group . Nigerians make very poor choices of leaders and the people who have the ability to proffer solutions to our problems are not willing to take part in the elections .

Nigerians are now left in a quagmire , it's more like a difficult cycle , stagnancy . That's why my school , a Christian university , is building up young people who can be leaders and are ready to take the bull by the horn and push this country forward - that's what we need now .

Plus We have a leadership development center . It's all about leadership and a Christian institution devised a means of solving our leadership problems while a wailing atheist gives such jejune opinion .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 11:26am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Very vacuous comment . Bill Gate and Dangote are religious people . Big Billy is a Catholic while Dan G is a Muslim

So?

Stop fooling urself. U just picked up a comment I made based on a different discussion and give an off point answer. How does dangote being muslim relate to my statement?

For more than a year you have been running round and round making baseless arguments in defence of a supposedly existing being with nothing to show for it and you still think u are wise. I have learnt not to take u serious.

I really don't know why atheists are taking on u guys on this irrelevant topic. If you think atheists are violent, you can grow comfortably in your delusion.

You now hurriedly defend dangote as a muslim who believes in God, how does that help ur case when you think people who actually believe in God are born again who have encountered Christ.

So Did you see how you muslim brothers cut off the head of your Christian sister? Your God works in a mysterious way... you guys have no shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!! / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Pastor Timothy Olufemi Akanni: Second Marriage And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.