Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,373 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12613 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Of course I am not talking about countries that adopted atheism as a national stance as only a totalitarian and communist country will do such eg NK.

Atheism is not a political viewpoint, it is simply a disbelief in God/Gods

Again North Korean leader is threatening America because of geopolitics not religion. China as well is sparing with America in the North China Sea because of geopolitics and not politics.

America want to topple a secular Assad led government in Syria and install Muslim fundamentalists because of geopolitics and not religion.

I am talking about countries with high proportion of atheists countries like

Japan, Australia, France and United Kingdom. You'll expect that this countries would have been tumultuous by now. Since you erroneously insist that atheism leads to crime and blood thirst.

What happened to this General Shepherd ? You remember right ?

GeneralShepherd:
Superstition is so firmly rooted in the Nigerian culture that there is no respite in sight, 50 years from now nothing will change.

It is heartbreaking for me to see my friends and family organise fasting and prayers to pray for long life,prosperity, protection, energy supplyetc. But then again , It is difficult to discard religion and superstition in a failed society like Nigeria where basic social amenities are non-existent.

Please there is a notion being peddled on this forum by some mischievous Christians that Norway is a Christian country. This is completely false, it is true that on a face value 80% of Norwegians identify as Christians, only 5% actually go to church or are active Christians.

Scandevians (Denmark, Finland, Norway etc) are the least religious amongst Europeans. Conversely poor European countries like Poland, Romania and Estonia are more religious.

Religion inhibits development, it has been shown over and over again. Lying for Jesus will not change this fact

Spreading spurious information in a public forum . This is far from facts . YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED of yourself

Anyway , those countries have a good security system - this obviates security challenges like crime , violence which are likely going to be perpetrated by the atheists etc . Sweden has likely the highest reported rape cases in Europe DAILY . It's rational to blame the atheists who have no moral values

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hitler ended the lives of close to 20 million people but somehow just somehow is better than the God that does not exist . Sounds like a logical comment to make

Learn how to read and comprehend. I said Hitler is a better person than the God you believe in. I didn't say your God exist. Just said you believe in him. Many people believe in many things that don't exist. Your God is one of them. In other words Hitler was a better person than the God you believe in as described in the pages of the books that tell his story. Your God only exist in your mind and on the pages of the bible that tell his story. He doesn't exist any where else
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
dalaman:

Learn how to read and comprehend. I said Hitler is a better person than the God you believe in. I didn't say your God exist. Just said you believe in him. Many people believe in many things that don't exist. Your God is one of them. In other words Hitler was a better person than the God you believe in as described in the pages of the books that tell his story. Your God only exist in your mind and on the pages of the bible that tell his story. He doesn't exist any where else
And you desperately need me to know all these why? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh, I know why grin grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
frank317:

So?

Stop fooling urself. you guys have no shame.
Chai!!! The rage is strong with this one. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Spreading spurious information in a public forum . This is far from facts . YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED of yourself

Anyway , those countries have a good security system - this obviates security challenges like crime , violence which are likely going to be perpetrated by the atheists etc . Sweden has likely the highest reported rape cases in Europe DAILY . It's rational to blame the atheists who have no moral values

The increase in rape cases in Sweden coincided with increase in the number of immigrants especially those of middle eastern origin.

Furthermore, my views continually evolve as my thoughts are not set in stone.

That being said it is not false information that societies with large number of atheists are generally more peaceful. However, it is wrong to assume that atheism is the reason for low crime rate and prosperity unless this can be expressly demonstrated.

Yes I was wrong in that assumption just like you are wrong trying to establish that communist atrocities were as a result of atheism

I will also implore you one more time to tone down your vitriol and personal attacks.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 12:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Norway has seen a great decline in religiosity and most Norwegians are irreligious. According to the Eurobarometer Poll of 2010:[6]

22% of Norwegian citizens responded that "they believe there is a God".
44% answered that "they believe there is some sort of spirit or life force".
29% answered that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".
5% answered that they "do not know".
Estimated atheism rates in Norway range from 31 to 72%.[7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Norway

Everyday you keep saying on Nairaland that Norwegians are religious. The truth is that even though they are nominal Christians, they are very irreligious, just like many of their neighbours.

I am a nominal Christian but I am an atheist. Similarly, a lot of Europeans are like that.

The Queen is the head of the Anglican communion, yet atheism is on the rise in England. Most English folks still celebrate easter and Christmas, both Christian festivals, yet they do not disbelief in the notion of a God/Gods

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Weah96: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
^^^^^

Atheists have the disposition to hate , terrorise , kill for selfish gains . They lost their sanity because they failed to believe in God

-Mao Ze-Dong (China, 1958-61 and 1966-69, Tibet 1949-50) 49-78,000,00 people murdered
-Jozef Stalin (USSR 1932-39 only) 15,000,000 people murdered
-Pol Pot (Cambodia, 1975-79) 1,700,000 people murdered
-Kim II Sung (North Korea 1948-94) 1.6 million people murdered
-Tito (Yugoslavia 1945-1987) 570,000 people murdered
-Suharto (Communists 1967-66) 500,000 people murdered
-Ante Pavelic (Croatia 1941-45) 359,000 people murdered
-Ho Chi Min (Vietnam 1953-56) 200,000 people murdered
-Vladimir Ilich Lenin (USSR, 1917-20) 30,000 people murdered
-Adolf Hitler (Germany 1939-1945) 12,000,000 people murdered

The veracity of the above information can be verified by checking through credible sources .

How many American Indians did the Pilgrims murder for ordinary soil? I believe it's close to 100 million.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by frank317: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
Chai!!! The rage is strong with this one. grin grin grin

So?

What's so joyful about someone having rage for your nonexistent God?

Does rage make him exist? I can now see that your God idea is clutchingon anything to appear real to you.
How does rage benefit u? Why is it making u happy.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Weah96: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Norway has seen a great decline in religiosity and most Norwegians are irreligious. According to the Eurobarometer Poll of 2010:[6]

29% answered that "they do not believe there is any sort of spirit, God, or life force".

Everyday you keep saying on Nairaland that Norwegians are religious. The truth is that even though they are nominal Christians, they are very irreligious, just like many of their neighbours.

I am a nominal Christian but I am an atheist. Similarly, a lot of Europeans are like that.

The Queen is the head of the Anglican communion, yet atheism is on the rise in England. Most English folks still celebrate easter and Christmas, both Christian festivals, yet they do not disbelief in the notion of a God/Gods

Magnus Carlsen is an atheist, and he's probably the most famous celebrity in Norway. His chess games are usually broadcast live on Norwegian TV stations.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
And you desperately need me to know all these why? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh, I know why grin grin grin grin

Just as you desperately need me to know that some God that lives and has plans for me bit has to depwnd on your to propagagte It's message . Just let the God do the talking himself please.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Weah96:

How many American Indians did the Pilgrims murder for ordinary soil? I believe it's close to 100 million.
You inflate 1000 to 100,000,000? grin Okay, Kwantinue, your ancestors are watching you in 3D. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Weah96:

Magnus Carlsen is an atheist, and he's probably the most famous celebrity in Norway. His chess games are usually broadcast live on Norwegian TV stations.

And how does this stop Norway from being a religious country
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
frank317:

So?

What's so joyful about someone having rage for your nonexistent God?

Does rage make him exist? I can now see that your God idea is clutchingon anything to appear real to you.
How does rage benefit u? Why is it making u happy.
How do you know if i am happy or joyous. Who told you rage benefits me? You have been replying like a 2-year old since this thread was opened, are you sure you're okay??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
dalaman:

Just as you desperately need me to know that some God that lives and has plans for me bit has to depwnd on your to propagagte It's message . Just let the God do the talking himself please.
I'm not desperate to let you or anybody know anything. I've never directed a post to you but to religious folks. You on the other hand constantly infest christian threads and then you claim we drew first blood. Your presence here is needless, its your desperation that makes you come back.

But you know, I'm cool with you proving me right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

1.Did they ask over 5 million Norwegians about their belief in God ? No ! They asked maybe 100 people from different regions in the country or so and then made an extrapolation from the analysis of the information gotten .

2. 'Religious' is an ambiguous word - the level of dedication to one's faith and the religious affiliation of someone . People say parents are too religious , this simply means the level of dedication to their faith is high and when people say they believe in a deity- a muslim or Christian -that means they are affiliated to a particular religion . These people can described as religious too . Just like the communist government targeted the religious , they attacked people who belonged to any kind of religion . People can also say they believe in God but are not religious . Being irreligious =! atheism

So we can say that Norwegians who believe in God are preponderant and the level of dedication to their faith is low . It does not mean they are atheists . They are not just dedicated to religion like we are .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
I'm not desperate to let you or anybody know anything. I've never directed a post to you but to religious folks. You on the other hand constantly infest christian threads and then you claim we drew first blood. Your presence here is needless, its your desperation that makes you come back.

Caboom ! The obsession with the Christian God he claims does not exist keeps him coming back . The compulsive need to assure themselves God does not exist is apparent .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

The increase in rape cases in Sweden coincided with increase in the number of immigrants especially those of middle eastern origin.

More like the increase in rape cases in Sweden coincided with the "rise of Atheism in Europe" as you claimed wink . More atheists , more decadence

Furthermore, my views continually evolve as my thoughts are not set in stone.

That being said it is not false information that societies with large number of atheists are generally more peaceful. However, it is wrong to assume that atheism is the reason for low crime rate and prosperity unless this can be expressly demonstrated.

Yes I was wrong in that assumption just like you are wrong trying to establish that communist atrocities were as a result of atheism

Atheists hate religion and the religious . You made blatant claims that religion inhibits development - that's the hate and you'd more likely exterminate religion if bestowed with power . If any atheist becomes a Nigerian president , the first action is to target religion and try to obliterate the worship of any deity because he feels that religion is a waste of time . And if any one contravenes , the person would likely face inhuman consequences . Atheists are naturally inclined - have the disposition- to attack religion .That's the rage winner01 is talking about .

I will also implore you one more time to tone down your vitriol and personal attacks.

They are not gratuitous but I apologize , again smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Caboom ! The obsession with the Christian God he claims does not exist keeps him coming back . The compulsive need to assure themselves God does not exist is apparent .
Such a frustrated fellow...
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by DeSepiero(m): 7:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Una sabi argue o
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Atheism is not on the rise in England . Irreligiousity/Secularism is . Most Atheists do not join in the celebration of these festivities . You dont have to prevaricate you know .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
You inflate 1000 to 100,000,000? grin Okay, Kwantinue, your ancestors are watching you in 3D. grin grin

lmao grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by cloudgoddess(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:
How do you know if i am happy or joyous. Who told you rage benefits me? You have been replying like a 2-year old since this thread was opened, are you sure you're okay??
So then what exactly was your motivation for making this thread?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
frank317:

So?

Stop fooling urself. U just picked up a comment I made based on a different discussion and give an off point answer. How does dangote being muslim relate to my statement?

For more than a year you have been running round and round making baseless arguments in defence of a supposedly existing being with nothing to show for it and you still think u are wise. I have learnt not to take u serious.

I really don't know why atheists are taking on u guys on this irrelevant topic. If you think atheists are violent, you can grow comfortably in your delusion.

You now hurriedly defend dangote as a muslim who believes in God, how does that help ur case when you think people who actually believe in God are born again who have encountered Christ.

So Did you see how you muslim brothers cut off the head of your Christian sister? Your God works in a mysterious way... you guys have no shame.

What's with this rigmarole ? One daft comment after the other , why do you have a penchant for that You said if God doubles money why hasn't he done same for the referred person since Dangote and Bill Gate are rich . Its obvious that you failed to realise that both Dangote and Bill Gate are religious wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by winner01(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
cloudgoddess:

So then what exactly was your motivation for making this thread?
I 'on know exactly. But its definately not the same thing that motivates you to express your rage for a "Non-existent" God or better put- for a God you hope does not exist. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism is not on the rise in England . Irreligiousity/Secularism is . Most Atheists do not join in the celebration of these festivities . You dont have to prevaricate you know .

My good friend, why do you like conflating issues?

I mentioned UK, and you are citing examples from Santa Monica. Is Mississipi in England? Is Santa Monica even in Europe let alone England? Santa Monica and Mississipi are both located in America but I was talking about the UK. Was that an honest mistake or a strawman?

I have attached a snippet from recent reports on religion in England and Wales as at May 2016. Guess what Atheism is on the rise.

Again alot of English people that are atheists celebrate Christmas and New Year as part of their tradition.

http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/uk_5743fd38e4b0ffced862a51d?edition=uk

Now here is a link from a Christian website confirming what Huffington Post and other media outlets also reported. At least the Christian website will not report this if it were false

http://m.christianpost.com/news/atheism-tips-the-scales-in-england-164558/?m=1

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

More like the increase in rape cases in Sweden coincided with the "rise of Atheism in Europe" as you claimed wink . More atheists , more decadence

Atheists hate religion and the religious . You made blatant claims that religion inhibits development - that's the hate and you'd more likely exterminate religion if bestowed with power . If any atheist becomes a Nigerian president , the first action is to target religion and try to obliterate the worship of any deity because he feels that religion is a waste of time . And if any one contravenes , the person would likely face inhuman consequences . Atheists are naturally inclined - have the disposition- to attack religion .That's the rage winner01 is talking about .

They are not gratuitous but I apologize , again smiley

It is either you do not keep up with world news or you are willfully presenting specious arguments.

Now anyone that follows events around the globe knows the following

1. There has been a surge in the number of immigrants moving from the middle east to Europe.

2. This has coincided with an increase in crime against women especially rape.

3. Consequently, far right political parties have been winning elections in Europe from France to Germany even to Sweden.

4. Why do you think UK has called for a referendum?
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

I have attached a snippet from recent reports on religion in England and Wales as at May 2016. Guess what Atheism is on the rise.

Having no religion does not make one an atheist . People are deserting religion and focusing on their belief in God . When you are no longer active in religious practices or denounce religion , you are irreligious or have no religion . People now embrace deism , panentheism . Sometimes I use views in panentheism in my arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Having no religion does not make one an atheist . People are deserting religion and focusing on their belief in God . When you are no longer active in religious practices or denounce religion , you are irreligious or have no religion . People now embrace deism , panentheism . Sometimes I use views in panentheism in my arguments

Are you sure you read any of the links I posted?

We are talking about a recent report that clearly states that atheism is on the rise in England. You also did not even apologise for posting a news report from America in response to my post about England.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Are you sure you read any of the links I posted?

We are talking about a recent report that clearly states that atheism is on the rise in England. You also did not even apologise for posting a news report from America in response to my post about England.

It clearly states that no religion not atheism is on the rise in England . Having no religion does not make you an atheist . But hold on , how true is this research since immigrants from the Middle East keep pouring in .

I gave you a snippet of the report . HP is known for always being against religion . The Guardian , which is British , addressed the issue you raised more appropriately .
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

It is either you do not keep up with world news or you are willfully presenting specious arguments.

Now anyone that follows events around the globe knows the following

1. There has been a surge in the number of immigrants moving from the middle east to Europe.

2. This has coincided with an increase in crime against women especially rape.

3. Consequently, far right political parties have been winning elections in Europe from France to Germany even to Sweden.

4. Why do you think UK has called for a referendum?

So if there is a surge in the number of immigrants moving to Europe including England , how is atheism on the rise . Rape has always been a problem in Sweden , but the immigrants which are Muslims actually caused the increase in rape cases .
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
winner01:

Why do you love whining. Please tell your God that can do all things as alleged to come and block our accounts for trying to tell you guys that he doesn't exist.
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by dalaman: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

There is a living God that exist and it is from KingEbukasBlog mouth that we are hearing about such a God. No God that exist will rely on you to make its case for it ever. Only a God that lives inside your head. I've told you this a thousand times.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Christians That Go To Work On Sunday? / Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.