Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist (12615 Views)

Man Who Turned Against God, Became An Atheist Found God Again After Many Years / Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 8:34am On Feb 28, 2018
They are still at it
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by Niflheim(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2018
I am shocked any time I see christains, quoting CS Lewis, one of the most confused and dishonest insects, ever to come out of the apologists camp!!!

In his book, he was always saying, "I was an atheist and I was angry with god!!!"

When will you guys ever learn?!!! How can an atheist be angry with god? He was simply a frustrated christian pretending to be an atheist!!!

As a professor with access to the dictionary, you would wonder why he, at his age, did not even understand the definition of atheism!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by danvon(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
Niflheim:
I am shocked any time I see christains, quoting CS Lewis, one of the most confused and dishonest insects, ever to come out of the apologists camp!!!

In his book, he was always saying, "I was an atheist and I was angry with god!!!"

When will you guys ever learn?!!! How can an atheist be angry with god? He was simply a frustrated christian pretending to be an atheist!!!

As a professor with access to the dictionary, you would wonder why he, at his age, did not even understand the definition of atheism!!!
I know CS Lewis wasn't okay same way I know Albert Einstein wasn't okay but some of their quotes are worth mentioning
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by budaatum: 11:04pm On May 01, 2018
winner01:
Relax. Try to be coherent.
Relax and try to comprehend!
Re: Atheists Express Their Rage Against God Although In Their View, He Doesn't Exist by GoodMuyis(m): 12:00am On May 02, 2018
budaatum:
Relax and try to comprehend!
c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Easter Message: Suicide Not The Way Out Of Economic Hardship / Is It Bad To Drop An Empty Offering Envelope In Church? / Repent World! Jesus Is Coming Soon!! Second Rapture Dream In Barely 2 Months!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.