Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

How Do You Select A Good Builder? - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Select A Good Builder? (24505 Views)

Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! / Help Select The Best Color For My House / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
The issue is that the information is all over the place and can be hidden easily by the builder posting his usual junk.

I control this thread and I will make sure that it stays bubbled up to the top. He can't hide under "not what this thread was intended for" grin

So we're still in 2011, let's stay here for a bit and let things percolate before we move forward. Trust me things didn't get better.

It's only in Nigeria that a #ShysterBuilder will still have the gals to show his face and give advice on builds when his devilish track record of ruining and/or almost ruining the dreams of others are so evident.

#KnowYourBuilder

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
abdulwastecx:

6'' solid or hollow may not be ideal for a duplex or storey building because of our method of construction.. .. We safe ourselves the stress of eventual problem by spending N20 more on block

And most especially when the owner is paying for 9" blocks.

Just like when the owner is paying for 5 or 6 planks but got only 3 or 4 planks for raft foundation and the house is now sinking.

What can be done and what should be done are two different things.

You don't have to use DPC on all builds but you chose to use it for customer satisfaction. A very good move.

By the way readers, AbdulWastecx is a young builder alongst with Podosci. I have searched far and wide and I could not find a single bad word on them on here. I mean clean as a whistle. No drama, just solid builds.

For anyone serious about building, this is a positive word to search on with confidence.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by kolnel: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
I find it hard to believe this poo has been on since 2011
And it's still happening till now
I guess client didn't do their home works
Building a house itself leaves a hole in the pocket talk less of incurring the services of a bad arrogant builder that has no respect for his clients

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
I've been called a #Hypocrite and Agbaya by some because I supported this builder. Not sure that I earned that label. Yes, I supported him but would not do business with him or recommend him because I knew. But he comes up with interesting ideas. I now know that just because he didn't steal from me shouldn't make me keep quiet.

I read and knew all of this because I read it all when I was starting my build, I'm a research person.

The premise that I was going on was that "hey if I knew his character inside of 30 minutes of research, then why can't others?"

The answer is that the properties section has a lot of traffic, so threads get pushed down into oblivion quickly. Look at 3Strikes, an avid consumer of the properties section - he didn't know, look at QC1 - not only that he didn't know of the reputation that was already existing on here but he also went further to recommend him to others. Mavverick is also an avid consumer of property section, he too fell in.

It's all about information. I will make sure that the information on all builders good and bad will be up. I'm choosing to start on the bad one, the only bad one we have on here (I think Johnny has moved on). I will also highlight the good builders in due time.

Stay tuned, let's still stay in 2011 for now.

Please take time to watch the YouTube videos. Upon all the bravado online in real life he's just #Blabbering #Uncoordinated #FlabberGasted #Broke

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Happykay: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I've been called a #Hypocrite and Agbaya by some because I supported this builder. Not sure that I earned that label. Yes, I supported him but would not do business with him or recommend him because I knew. But he comes up with interesting ideas. I now know that just because he didn't steal from me shouldn't make me keep quiet.

I read and knew all of this because I read it all when I was starting my build, I'm a research person.

The premise that I was going on was that "hey if I knew his character inside of 30 minutes of research, then why can't others?"

The answer is that the properties section has a lot of traffic, so threads get pushed down into oblivion quickly. Look at 3Strikes, an avid consumer of the properties section - he didn't know, look at QC1 - not only that he didn't know of the reputation that was already existing on here but he also went further to recommend him to others. Mavverick is also an avid consumer of property section, he too fell in.

It's all about information. I will make sure that the information on all builders good and bad will be up. I'm choosing to start on the bad one, the only bad one we have on here (I think Johnny has moved on). I will also highlight the good builders in due time.

Please take time to watch the YouTube videos. Upon all the bravado online in real life he's just #Blabbering #Uncoordinated #FlabberGasted #Broke

Have always seen him as a fraudster and just a noise maker
He was spotted wearing a red shirt for two weeks on qc1 site
Brabus is an empty barrel

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Qc1(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

^^^

Don't we owe it to each other to have others' back? You've supported this dude way too far. I used to wonder when enough was enough with you laughing at his victims! Remember, what goes around, comes around, one way or the other! Does he have to defraud you to speak the truth about him? For what it's worth, I actually thought you were his partner in crime because you've promoted and supported his fraudulent schemes way too far on this forum. You and I both know it's not easy to hustle for the little cash you earned in America, just to lose it all to that Mofo!

I think it's a new day. You must have met with God to exposed him at last!

Because we fell into his fraudulent business does not mean we can't help others not to be his next victims.

Cheers.

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Qc1:

^^^

Don't we owe it to each other to have others' back? You've supported this dude way too far. I used to wonder when enough was enough with you laughing at his victims! Remember, what goes around, comes around, one way or the other! Does he have to defraud you to speak the truth about him? For what it's what, I actually thought you were his partner in crime because you've promoted and supported his fraudulent scheme way too far on this forum. You and I both know it's not easy to hustle for the little cash you earned in America, just to loose it all to that Mofo!

I think it's a new day. You must have met with God to exposed him at last!

Because we fell into his fraudulent business does not mean we can't help others not be his next victims.

Cheers.

I apologize.

What's going on in your build almost brings me to tears. I've said this before.

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Qc1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I apologize.

What's going on in your build almost brings me to tears. I've said this before.

Apology accepted.

I need all the prayers I can get. May God help us all!

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by brag3: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Oga Egun,
What really happened here to make you go so hard on Brabus?
As I recall you were best buddies sometime ago so what changed?
You had a go at me when I published my issues with Brabus so it just feels strange that you have seen (not experienced) what a number of us went through with Brabus.

Go easy on him please... grin grin grin grin

EgunMogaji:
PROCURED A FORGED BUILDING PERMIT

Look carefully, this is a building plan with a fake approval on it.

A builder on Nairaland produced this forged/fake approval.

How can we turn around and start blaming the government for nefarious acts done by a #ShysterBuilder

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by brag3: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
All good.

We (Brabus' victims) are still standing strong. Nah we dey very resilient.

I just hope this thread helps to prevent others from losing out like we did.

Life goes on and I hope QC1, yourself and others resolve any outstanding issues.

#lifegoeson

3strikes:

Egun have seen the light or na because na Ramadan month? undecided

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
brag3:
Oga Egun,
What really happened here to make you go so hard on Brabus?
As I recall you were best buddies sometime ago so what changed?
You had a go at me when I published my issues with Brabus so it just feels strange that you have seen (not experienced) what a number of us went through with Brabus.

Go easy on him please... grin grin grin grin

It's simple.

It's one thing for you and others fellow homeowners to call my project a padlock chicken coop, it's all fun and games.

But him, upon all the atrocities that he has commited stepped outside the bounds of decency and referred to my gademn padlock chicken coop as having "orule abule".

His brand name, as it exists now is finished. He just doesn't know yet the wrath he has invoked.

When I'm done with him on Nairaland, I'll move on to the specific domain name that I've registered just for him. Then I'll put up an article in a newspaper in due time .

Then, this is the kicker, I'll rent a billboard in front of his office to advertise his fraud. That'll be the very nail in his coffin.

I'm just getting started.

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Chekitaut: 7:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Brabus, why? Must everyone speak negative of you? Haba

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by t3stm3: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who is this Brabus?

Chekitaut:
Brabus, why? Must everyone speak negative of you? Haba
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
t3stm3:
Who is this Brabus?

An entity that has a trail of disappointed clients who's posing as an authority on house building.

#ShysterBuilder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Do you guys remember Baghdad Bob?

The Iraq information minister under Sadam Husein.

#ShysterBuilder the walls are closing in wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by MrMcJay(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
The crooked quack builder has some clients outside Nairaland who he has done worse things to. In fact, I have a friend who refused to state his experience here as he's a very private person.

After hearing all this crooked builder did, I intended getting guys from Federal SARS to get this quack arrested and put a bullet in his leg, but the client was begging for him. He's a very private person who didn't want wahala.

Furthermore, I learnt he has done the same for a lot of people and it is on record that he has NEVER built an habitable house for any of his victims.

Also, he's never in the office. In fact, I've been to his office at Ikota Shopping Complex twice without meeting anyone. When I asked his neighbours around, they said the place opens very rarely. I guess he uses the place to lure potential victims.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Qc1(m): 1:15am On Jun 09, 2016
brag3:
All good.

We (Brabus' victims) are still standing strong. Nah we dey very resilient.

I just hope this thread helps to prevent others from losing out like we did.

Life goes on and I hope QC1, yourself and others resolve any outstanding issues.

#lifegoeson

I'm going to need more than N2m to safe the property.

#lifegoeson

#NoMoreVictims

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 09, 2016
Hello good people. Getting ready for part deux.

How about some tshirts

#ISurvivedBrabus2011 grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by OnetimeOnly: 4:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Qc1:

I'm going to need more than N2m to safe the property.

#lifegoeson

#NoMoreVictims

Qc1

More grease to your elbow as you try and repair and complete your project.

It is so unfortunate that people still fall for this fraud called Brabus/nextHome/ne3t .

The walls are closing in.

This may be a faceless forum, but Brabus, I know you are reading this , you committed all these acts with your name.... sooner than later all this will catch up with you.

You can fool some people some of the time, you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by OnetimeOnly: 4:21am On Jun 09, 2016
MrMcJay:
The crooked quack builder has some clients outside Nairaland who he has done worse things to. In fact, I have a friend who refused to state his experience here as he's a very private person.

After hearing all this crooked builder did, I intended getting guys from Federal SARS to get this quack arrested and put a bullet in his leg, but the client was begging for him. He's a very private person who didn't want wahala.

Furthermore, I learnt he has done the same for a lot of people and it is on record that he has NEVER built an habitable house for any of his victims.

Also, he's never in the office. In fact, I've been to his office at Ikota Shopping Complex twice without meeting anyone. When I asked his neighbours around, they said the place opens very rarely. I guess he uses the place to lure potential victims.

MrMacJay could you please share your friends's experience anonymously. It would help to but read all the issues with this fake builder that litter Nairaland property section thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 09, 2016
abdulwastecx:

6'' solid or hollow may not be ideal for a duplex or storey building because of our method of construction.. .. We safe ourselves the stress of eventual problem by spending N20 more on block

i never said 6" HOLLOW block can be used for storey building, i was even suggesting on another thread using 6" SOLID block for foundation for even bungalow. i said 6" SOLID block can be used for some storey building depending on the design. note my use of HOLLOW AND SOLID.
can u expatiate on the bold?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
euromilion:
Hello Brabus,
If I tell you that am happy with you, then I will be lying to u.am not happy with job and with you,the boys you sent has caused a big problem btn me and my neighbours,due to their incompetency and lack of your supervision.

The pit went into their land,pls see if this can be addressed and get the job done,they seem to have no interest in completing the job.

euromilion:

Don't even go there(dare put blame on me)if not you and your bad workers, what business do I have with her,,you have not even sealed the bottom to know if there's a leak or not and you are here talking trash.

however,I've called her,she asked your workers to sign that you entered her land,so why don't you sign it?and also your balance is 50k,the work you have done is not even worth 500k.

automaticcars:

How long have you been in politics section? It seems you are a learner. Brabus has been defrauding people here for a long time. Haven't you read what he did at Ile Oluji thread and to some other clients? The guy na big thief and man of no conscience. Trust Brabus with your money and cry later. The guy no even have certificate to practice in construction industry. The man na computer guy com "fake building engineer".

Make u count your loss and fachi the guy. My 2cents though...

brag3:
This is my personal experience with Bosun Davies /NextHome Builders.

I would end this here now because it has taken another nasty turn.
Bosun is now threatening to harm my sister. He has been telling my brother in UK that he and my sister planned to defraud us on this project. He even went as far as sending my brother a copy of the original schedule of work and the inflated copy that was submitted for the project. He told him that him (Bosun) and my sister were in on it from the start. He is trying to break my family up but he does not know where I come from or what I have seen. He who plays with fire should not store petrol in his house.
I know so much about him but I don’t want to use hear-say here. All I want to do is let my fellow nairalanders know my own experience and to let Brabus/Bosun Davies/NextHome know that if anything happens to my sister or any member of my family he should be prepared to face his worst nightmare. He has met me before so he knows what I am capable of.
I know his Pastor. I know his wife. I know people that are looking for him.
I make no threats but I will defend my family to the last by any means necessary.
Let he who hears, listens.

enrilove12:

Brabus the fake builder defrauding people since 1800.
Upon all this many people will still fall Victim.
All his thread always having negative endings.
If this story is true as many others in the past then A BIG SHAME on you. You will end up in prison some day.
Be guided

babatosan:
One new day, one new trouble! Haba!

After reading all these Negative feedback if anyone should fall Maga to Brabus's Gimmicks again then don't come here to rant. forever hold your peace.

out of curiosity I read all the previous negative feedback and i said to my wife " lets give him a second chance" after all where does he want to run to with 3strike's money? We did, we saw and can testify.

Brabus is a Fraud!

To Brabus,

have you gone to pick up that "your prayer stone" you always leave at Client's site while you are working on their projects? if not we wont be needing it anymore.

Aventures:
dear all,
beyond the issue of defrauding I am seeing something else about a project on this thread. I am coming back shortly....... I pray what I am thinking is not realistic

ahmedonia4real:
I know some lazy folks will still fall into that fraudster net..........

DUNKA:
one project multiple problems. This guy is just like inspired autos as both have good opackaging but no integrity what so ever. Brabus should be banned from advertising his his wotk hete as it is a means for defrauding people of their hard earned money. You hire this charlatan at yr own risk.

Haba!

babalose:
Doesn't Brabus have a single satisfied customer on Nairaland that can defend his reputation......

bugmenot:

Brabus has messed up numerous projects in public view on nairaland. The guy is no doubt a crook. How many people remember Aahonhai's project? And the P/H foundation he did? He pretends to be a professional and makes baseless arguments if challenged. On the P/H project, he recommended the right thing and deliberately did the wrong thing. Times without number, his projects end up in public exchange of words with clients who would have doled out large amounts of money. He has even descended to the point of threatening clients' family members.

Brabus, it won't be long before you step on toes of someone who will put you where you belong.

From this point on, anyone who hands his project to Brabus should have himself to blame. If you hope to complete your project in peace, FLEE from brabus. To any building project, he is like a serpent.

Spyder, Segcy.moor and Aventures have built numerous houses without all this drama. A word is enough for the wise.

gabbytabby:
Brabus was the money handed to you or the sister?

She calls you incessantly after money is paid to NextHome and what did you do

1) Collude to steal and share some of the money.
2) Use all the money for the intended purpose.

If what you are saying is that your modus operandi was to inflate the amount and jointly steal with the sister, do think that puts you in a good light as a contractor people should be doing business with.

kopell:
Guys this Laundry is just to dirty, both sister and contractor in my opinion as questionable character. My question to Mr Brabus one mistake to many why? We've seen many of your business competitor's, that handle many beautiful projects on this same forum without any outcry. This whole thing started with our oga at the top Mr. Spyde880, Aventures, Segcymoor,and the others that came on board later. Like Muyesk, Bitworks, just to mention a few. I don't think anyone has build as many houses on this forum as Mr Spyde880 and Aventures. I may be wrong, but I have never seen this much bad publicity on their projects. I would advise Mr. Brabus to take image rebuilding class, I hope it will help stay bless.

beedam:

A yoruba statement "Oro o dun lenu e" meaning words no sweet for your mouth.

Believe me,you are the worst enemy because for them to have transferred funds straight into your account, it means they trusted you more.

enrilove12:
[s][/s]
TRASH....A THIEF WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A THIEF.

Optionalx:

Who dash am professional. Pros no be by mouth and packaging, its in output both character and otherwise.
People keep copying pictures of uncompleted building and building in progress to post on nl and package to defraud Nigerians.

I am not a person with a thing for diplomacy so i'll cut to the chase right away. I’ve been an avid follower of Brabus/Nexthome projects on this forum. I like how he presents his work such that even the most naive at least get a scope of what he's trying to say. This is very important in building construction when most clients don’t understand the technicalities of building construction. I am currently building 2 blocks of 6*2 bedroom flat somewhere at Iyana Isashi around Okoko-maiko but I am not satisfied with the contractor handling the project, so I had put the project on hold hoping to employ the service of NextHome when I’m financially ready to restart the project, this time as a full contract. Although I’ve read about some of his scandals with other clients project, I still intend to give NextHome a second chance but unfortunately not anymore.

I have learnt 3 interesting things from NextHome as it applies to employment, contract or business relationship/partnership.

1. Never give a person/company with a criminal history a second chance. There’s a high probability that they’ll revert to their old ways given their criminal tendency.
2. If you want to succeed in whatever venture you choose in life, keep family members far away from your business.
3. Always get a lawyer involved in contract agreement including handling of payment receipts, and also don't hesitate to use the law or force when it becomes necessary.

Thank you Brabus/NextHome for showing your true face, I would have engaged a bigger thief than my current contractor.

Most importantly, I wish to ask why Seun and other MOD has allowed a fraudulent enterprise with a lot of criminal history like NextHome to continue advertising her projects on this forum? Is it that Seun or the MODs get some sort of royalty from this criminal activities or perhaps they are all involved in it?

bugmenot:

@brabus
I'm curious to know what qualifications you have as a builder. Do you mind posting copies of your qualifications?

@nairaland community, please indicate your support or lack of support for my above request.

wanaj0:

It is the issue. When hospital attendant become a consultant overnight, there is a problem. People are being asked to do job above their competencies. The outcome is what you see here. A professional will be guided by the ethics of his profession. A quack has nothing to fear. A professional can have his license revoke. A quack has nothing to lose.

Nexthome and others with passion for building should have competent and certified professionals in their team.

ANBAKO:
Mr. Brabus - You are a Fraud!!! An arrogant and unrepentant 419.
What are we saying and what are you saying?

You did a wrong job and the client is telling you but all you could say is that "Nairaland needs to review the entirety of Brabus/Nexthome"
Brag3 issue is still there where you were the lead actor.

You are shame. Soon you talk of going to church/service/redemption camp.
You are remorseless and shameless!!!

I pity your clients.

I don't blame you. I blame a country/profession without regulations.

cc Seun and moderators

Will you sit while unrepentant con men/419/Fraudsters overtake your Nairaland?

Please do the needful

befto:

To call Brabus a fraud is a compliment.
He is much worse than that.
He/his cowboy outfit masquarade as builders with ethics and con alot of people (mostly in diaspora) out of their hard earned dosh.
He seems to have alot of clients abroad who fall for his sales pitch and once the dollars hit his account he shows his true colour.
I am surprised he has been allowed to continue his work on this forum which is one of the avenues used by our people abroad to search for good workers.
Brabus what will it take to change your ways.

Based on all I have read here and other clients your days look like they are numbered.

You really need to change your ways and seek forgiveness bro. Life is too short and you don't want your kids paying for the sins of their father.

Stop conning people and do something that you are good and qualified at.

IT consultants still make a very good living.

thegreengooner:
Such a shame that this has repeated itself again.

My previous encounter with Brabus has always been start excellently and quickly peter out and finish very weakly with lots of controversy.

No need to rehash no encounter.

@OP
I have been in your boat before with Brabus...cut your losses and move on. That's what I did back then and I was the better for it.

We advised him on how to change and be a better project manager, I can see that he didn't quite take our advice. smiley

gabbytabby:

Brabus is clearly responsible.

Despite knowing his failing and others experience using him people keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

When you deal with a conceited person nothing changes cos they never do anything wrong so what is there to change.

Onuokwu:

[/b]
@Bolded...I have never seen anyone so openly indict themselves...in other words you cannot be trusted. You can connive with third parties to extort money from your clients?

I am pained, Bosun. Please, please let this all be a dream!

skimanski:
Oh Brabus!!!! Wish I had your number to privately call you! Its a horrible scene on this your thread these days. To see you been fired from all angles man. Worst of all you ain't helping your case. It's high Time you apologise to all those you have wronged and those you haven't wrong but are using the medium to hit you liked they have always wished man. After days without the fire dying out, don't you think Defending yourself further is doing you more harm than good? Guy take my advise please. Your Strength has turned out to be your greatest enemy. You have too much packaging skills that its clouding your ability to deliver. You have relied too much on your packaging, that's why you're still trying to package your way out. Bros abeg apologise, any one keeps on bringing new stories, just tell them sorry. Even if you're been accused wrongly Agree to them that maybe you weren't professional enough, but you are getting there. You are good at these, I see it in you, but you are focusing too much on the wrong side of you. Following what has been said a lot, you have good Customer packaging (Which I wish I had), but the field work is lacking. Guy you are focusing too much on that packaging. Throw it out the door and focus more on doing your Job. Its too counter Productive to your success. because its gives you many clients and many unhappy ones at the end. thereby denting your reputation. You need your reputation intact. or do you want to remain in this stage of your career for another 20 years. Take Inspiration from Cappa and D'Alberto. I remember, constain Plc, they had too much packaging at one point, and now they can even dine on same table Cappa and D'Alberto or Julius Berger Plc. Don't you want to be remembered for the Guy that Built the Civic Center, Shoprite in Lekki, Diamond Bank close to the Toll Gate, the all Great and Beautiful house of the CEO of FCMB Bank. These were all done by builders who started small and had focus on what was required to get to the promise land.

Bros Apologise, own up totally, and move on, and you will get to that Destination you set for yourself.

MrMcJay:

What are you saying? It is you that can't think, otherwise you won't be typing this trash.

Brabus confessed to colluding with the client's sister to defraud the client and you are here saying something else.

FYI, the same thing Brabus did was one of the things that sent Bode George to prison.

This is not the first, second, third or fourth time this same Brabus is involved in something like this notwithstanding the fact that he admitted to being a quack.

No skills, no qualifications, no integrity and no conscience. That summarizes him.

Euromillion,

Am very sorry for taking Brabus's side against you few months ago. I know better now bro. I got wrapped up in the packaging things. The veil is off my eyes now.

3strikes!

To be continued...this is just page 20 of 48 of just one thread - https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1588017&post=36841367 - oh my grin

I think we're going to Ogombo next. You can preview here - https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome cheesy

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by segcymoor(m): 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Many people spoke .....attention is been draw to this 'great' man

---------
Can you see reason while I refer him as ...Man of the people

Brabus! what I can deduce from this guy is that he is not an ordinary person

-------
Abami eda grin

To be continued...this is just page 20 of 48 of just one thread - https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1588017&post=36841367 - oh my grin

I think we're going to Ogombo next. You can preview here - https://www.nairaland.com/2089904/desmond-flats-ogombo-nexthome cheesy
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2016
segcymoor:

OMG! Am so speechless.
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
EgunMogaji:

If I have seen a thread like this on all the attrocities brabus have committed, he no go even smell my money talkless of seeing it. The wey I go run go segcymoor, skimanski and aventures ehn....infact usain bolt no go see my brake light. But I thank God sha.

#Nomoreloss. #letscleannaijaout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / Why Real Estate In Nigeria Is The Best Business You Should Put Into Account / BEST QUALIT EXTERNAL WALL TILES FOR SPECIAL DEMAND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.