Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How Do You Select A Good Builder? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Select A Good Builder? (24493 Views)

Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! / Help Select The Best Color For My House / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
Nothing is being manufactured, all the comments were already existing on Nairaland. People can't find them easily due to the volume of posts and that's why the thing dey happen.

Nairaland is littered with all sorts of atrocities from just this one builder.

There's a lot more to come.

I started from 2011 and purposely went to 2016 to show that the incorrigibility is just increasing and exponentially.

For all that hoped and prayed, gave advices to encourage him to be better, he didn't. The proof is in the pudding.

Much more to come. I'm less busy this week on projects so I got your time Son wink

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 10, 2016
As promised, we'll spend some time in Ogombo this evening.

We won't stay too long. Nothing much to see really, just the same modus operandi. Things starts off all nice and as is usual and then turns into a fracas between client and the same builder.

I saw this and chuckled grin

Ogbeni,
There was no XYZ total other than we stopped our dealings at the carcass...the plan was to have u do the whole thing from foundation to finishing...but we parted ways when u started ur games. I dont owe u or ur family a dime and u know it.

Bosun quote
1.Go ahead post all the financial transactions..date and amount.
2. Our emails and chats...so people can get complete picture of the transactions

3. How you went to the white garment woman with my name that you must be the one to get the finishing contracts...you remember what she told you? If not I will remind you.

4. How you lobbied to get the finishing project and I told you I want to do it mysef so I can use it to learn...is it perfect? No but I dont think I did a bad job with my zero experience in building. grin

5.post how you said we will not complete the project and then God gave use the speed of light...

6. Dont forget to post what you said about your ile oluji client, your Maryland client and that man that you were helping to build two buildings at the sametime in agungi that didnt trust the wife but trusted u.pls post it so that people can see that you are the saint you claim to be.

Folks, If you are reading this and still thinking about giving this guy a try...Goodluck!
This guy will do and say anything to get your business but will then try to play a fast one on you.

Ever wonder why there hasnt been any client who can stand for him all this years? Well except that elderly lunatic on property section who isnt even his client o?

Make I go find something chop now..

Hey, I'm quite sane grin

I'll submit proof of my psychiatric evaluation that I have to get for my Nigerian gun permit cheesy

Reporting live from Ogombo, it's the alleged (for gods sakes) Geriatric Lunatic, over to you in the studio..

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
It seems more activity is being slyly done on YouTube, so I've setup a YouTube channel also.

YouTubers must know grin

If anyone has video or audio recordings of #ShysterBuilder please send it to me. I will post it for you.

No place to hide.

#OpicMustKnow wink

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jun 11, 2016
So I've been getting some emails.

I won't bore readers with details, some swore me to secrecy.

A common theme is the hope that he might have improved and can now handle simple projects like shops and bungalows.

My answer is thus:

* Do you want to be a test mule? Many have given him an opportunity and he has 100% failed, 100%.
* What new build has he started in 2016? Zero, and the year is half over and yet no new build has been announced.
* Why take the risk when there are other qualified builders that can be trusted?

If you are a serious to be homewoner, you should ask yourself this question but you don't have to answer here.

I know what my answer is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 11, 2016
So here's part two of the previous part one.

Again, nothing is manufactured, they are all here on Nairaland.

mufutau55:

And one point everyone keep forgetting is that, it still the Brother's money being stolen not Brabus money. Brabus did not lose anything monetarily but his integrity. The Big brother in UK is the total LOOSER (Victim) in all this... he has been conned, scammed and defrauded. BAD BUSINESS OVERALL from both angle.

Hajji M.

MrMcJay:

I suggest you get someone with an IQ higher than yours to read the thread and explain the inherent issues to you.

Personal insults show lack of proper upbring, hence I won't retaliate your bad manners.

That being said, your miserable opinion is inconsequential since Brabus himself has admitted to contract inflation, bribery and conspiracy to commit an offence. The dude is drowning and he doesn't know it.

Have a nice day.

mavverick:

Brabus has come again, instead of holding hands up and accepting mistake and apologising so everyone can move on. He argues things that are just plain laughable.

So now is the time you know how to follow drawings right, so if I specifically requested for a specification, you gave me excuse of thinking I meant DPC, now you are saying what's on drawings. I think if you wind me up, I will come up with all the screenshots because everything is in writing..

So now you just realised you are not a QS, but when you were preparing quotes and putting money beside it (paid to you) you only just remembered today since March that you are not QS. lol. I find this funny. Or when I paid for 35 trips of filling sand and you dropped 28 or so and told me that it was equal to 35 scientifically (Bosun don turn scientist). Again, all this I have the proof in writing. I am not one who goes for blood (revenge) but please let me deal with my losses and don't provoke me to airing all my grievances in a faceless forum. I have given you credit where I feel you deserve and given you a constructive criticism where I feel its deserved, so don't let me turn it around and start airing out all the extreme negatives here. I have my evidence all in writing.

P[b]ayment schedule, after I was scammed by the picking up of my cement and not delivering the sand I paid you for, [/b]you expect me to still be dropping money into a leaking pocket. See this guy oo, you think I am Shina Rambo and stealing money.... Even if you put juju for mouth self, its not working....

Going out of contract started when my rods were being stolen, cement being taken away from site and sand not being delivered.
So who went out of contract first ?

mavverick:
Oga Brabus

Always has an unbelievable excuse, you parked your van right by my site, I thought the thing was broken down, I didn't know it was being used to cart away with the materials that I bought. When I was told, I was really disappointed. I confronted brabus and he said that if I get a scientist, they will confirm that my foundation has used up exactly the number of bags of cement that I bought. Can you imagine hearing this from a grown man ?

When I confronted him about my rods being stolen, he said they borrowed me some before so the ones being stole was used to backfill. Again, if a schoolboy told you this lie, you fit excuse am but hearing this from a grown man, Mba............

How much I paid to security isn't your concern, afterall it wouldn't help in situations where your engineer is STEALING your materials (he would simply tell security that its being used at my other site which happens to be that of a family member), if it was outsiders then I can confront security at the gate and question why they were being stolen, but if engineer dey thief its internal leakage, also how would outsiders start stealing bags of cement without the aid of a car. This was where your van parked 2 plots away was very valuable, I was told it broke down, when in real life it was being used to cart away with materials, now these materials is what he uses for other nairalanders to build their buildings. We should all pray that we should not build our houses with materials that has been cursed or swore upon.

I get plenty stories about brabus oo, this is just the beginning.

warrior01:

I think that guy needs to go for a deliverance. Brabus, why do you like arguing with your clients instead of listening to know where you're falling short. Must everything be fight? With your responses here, I wonder how your clients cope with you. Somebody made a wonderful review about your work and where felt you fell short, pronto! You attacked him. Am bold to say, you're good with your ''packaging' which is good for a good business man but with this attitude of yours, you wouldn't go far. It's time for you to be sober, take the hit and learn from your mistakes then, stage a good and clean comeback. Please stop destroying yourself.

mavverick:
Of course I don't have any business with your suppliers , that's why I said I have had to call the woman to order. What I have a problem with is when they come to my own site and I have nothing to do with it.

I guess a recent saga of a similar case was what caused a sleepover in a police cell last week.

300 bags of cement, I don't know the agreement between you and the woman. Current supplier, I don't deal with offloading that's included within the price.
I have always settled testing people and I have records of payment. and If you are going to start going on with petty things, how about the 30k overpayment, have I mentioned that to divert away attention from the allegations on ground ??

How about the fact that you collected money for marine board and it was used for less than 30% of the decking, and I paid for 100% coverage. In order to move on, I have had to buy extra planks, spent over 500k on just planks alone excluding renting marine and then he gives me annoying excuse that planks were not counted when it was dropped to cover up for his own fraudulent practices.

OR THE FACT THAT ON NUMEROUS OCCASIONS YOU ASKED MY SECURITY GUY TO COLLUDE WITH YOU TO DEFRAUD ME ON THE MATERIALS BEING DELIVERED (CEMENT, NAILS, SAND DELIVERY), NOT ONCE DID YOU ASK THE GUY, BUT NUMEROUS TIMES YOU EVEN OFFERED HIM 10K CASH TO WHICH HE REFUSED BLANK AND TOLD ME EVERYTHING. Why why why Brabus. You are more than this now.... They say in Yoruba that "iso kekere ni eniyan fin ba nkan nla je" . You carry small mess spoil big things. I introduced you to 2 other people who used your services, do you EVER think I can recommend you again... Cant even recommend you to my worst enemy.

Lastly everyone, did he answer the question on whether rods/cement were taken from my site. You see, I have keep quiet all this while, doesn't mean I am a fool. But like I said all I want for you is to admit your guilt. I have moved on since and learnt from it.

mavverick:
@Brabus

Summary

[b]You cannot be trusted with money.
You run a Ponzi scheme robbing Peter to pay Paul.
You have failed to show us any qualifications you have, nothing but a glorified project manager.
You have failed to show us any project you completed where it hasn't ended in a divorce before completion.
You collect money from clients and don't pay workers, they start to fight/argue etc and in the end the client suffers because the work they do can sometimes be fraught with errors.
You do not like to own up to your mistakes.
You are very greedy even robbing poor artisans like bricklayers, iron bender etc of their money. These are ordinary people hustling, not buying multiple jeeps behind fraudulent activities.
You like packaging too much, too much talk and no action, all built off the back of a fagggg packet (lies).
You are very dishonest (would do anything to get the work, once you get it and money is in your hands, you start holding ransom).
Too much lies (don't know where to start), one example for my site, he was supposed to use marine for the decking, and my pako for the side boards, he used my pako for 60% of the decking and paid for 150 planks for the boarding at the sides. The 150 planks is what took time to settle the seller and that one wanted to start removing the side pako from my decking despite the fact that 250k was paid for marine rental, had I known and not fallen for the deception, I should have bought my own pako, which was what I was doing for other materials.
[/b]

Like I said, me I am not here for revenge. Just revealing my experience.

PeoplesArmy:

So you are saying apart from being a fraudster, Brabus is also a thief? Na wa o. Wonders shall never end. A new thing everyday.......and to think I rated him so highly.

Jamesqu:
It seems God did not answer my prayer...cos I just have to comment on this thread finally.

I don't know when most of you joined nairaland or started visiting property section but this brabus palaver no be today...

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore the guy's business packaging, but as poor guy hustling in America...dem no born me to give him job.

I am sure he will attack me after this...I hope he has the wisdom not too...@Brabus, I will soon call you.

I was looking for someone to do my project for me and I fell in love with the guy...but being a project minded person, I decided to ask more builders to tender...even though I knew in my heart it was Brabus I was going to give it to.

To cut a long story short, I went with another contractor on NL and I have no regrets....

Why I didn't go with Brabus again...the week I was to call him and have my people meet him to sign, Ahonohai case hit NL...the LSPDC flat renovation...

To God who made me I defended Brabus...attacked people, pleaded with people...some days later, the PH problem started.

I quickly borrowed myself brain...this my tashere dollars, to enter voice mail...mbanu!

I even went as far as to ask Alhaji to ban him but everyone was defending him...the packaging was just too foolproof.

You go don fall yakata before you know what's up....despite this Qc1...who I personally advised o, here on NL..still shook head.

What came out of it...iranu, abasha etc......

The funny thing is that a lot of you probably saw all his dealings and complains from other clients but still opted for him....as we speak, some dundees reading this thread are finalizing with him....see, you can't give what you don't have... Brabus is not a builder or qualified project manager for that matter.

Do you think project management is just about organising sand and cement?

Before I forget, when Segcymoor outed him as a computer guy...i fight am o...I ask am say how does it matter, now it is there for all to see.

Brabus, I hope u purchase the wisdom not to respond, but I doubt you can afford it....

Your own people say... this firewood is not good, that one is not good...are you not going to cook.

At the last count, you are closing in on ten nairalanders complaining about you...are they all mad....and we don't know your off NL reputation.

I am yet to read a complain about spyder, segcy, HsL, aventures...na only u dey here.

I am sure your house in sagamu, if we check, you will also complain about the work you yourself did....

You are a young man, calm down and do business the right way, fighting ALLLL your clients will not build your reputation.

I hope this helps you, if it doesn't...I am using free office wifi!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Barryton: 7:36am On Jun 11, 2016
hmmmmm....this is quite revealing...
but op how on earth do u make out time to collate all these information.... i guess your job is online related...

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 11, 2016
Barryton:
hmmmmm....this is quite revealing...
but op how on earth do u make out time to collate all these information.... i guess your job is online related...

You're correct on both counts Sir.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 11, 2016
Please note that Brabus, BrabusNG and N3xt are the same entity.

I think multiple IDs are against the TOS of this site but that's negligible. However it goes to show the disregard for due process. Is that who you want to enter into business with?

Additionally, the latest projects that are being commisioned are apprentice level work like fence and gutter rework. So maybe he has found his niche after all grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by chubbyG(m): 10:08am On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:
So I've been getting some emails.

I won't bore readers with details, some swore me to secrecy.

A common theme is the hope that he might have improved and can now handle simple projects like shops and bungalows.

My answer is thus:

* Do you want to be a test mule? Many have given him an opportunity and he has 100% failed, 100%.
* What new build has he started in 2016? Zero, and the year is half over and yet no new build has been announced.
* Why take the risk when there are other qualified builders that can be trusted?

If you are a serious to be homewoner, you should ask yourself this question but you don't have to answer here.

I know what my answer is.

Please stop calling him a builder..
He studied computer science, he has no knowledge of building at all..
A registered bulder/building engineer would never do a quack job for his clients "repeatedly" as he can be sued justly.

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 11, 2016
chubbyG:

Please stop calling him a builder..
He studied computer science, he has no knowledge of building at all..
A registered bulder/building engineer would never do a quack job for his clients "repeatedly" as he can be sued justly.

Point duly noted.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by beedam(f): 11:58am On Jun 11, 2016
No be small thing oooo! shocked bad story since 2011 till 2016, he no fit change. Ko le change rara! undecided

I'm happy about this a long as no one will work hard for his/her money and loose it to Bosun Shoyoye/Brabus/ nexthome / n3xt and have hypertension on the long run or request for our prayers.

How will Qc1 spend over 20million naira on his retirement house and still be telling us to pray for him due to the mistake the computer scientist( according to chubbyG)made? cry

Still wondering why someone will be bearing so many names on Nairaland. Is it to avoid people getting to know his history here? He will post with n3xt, close am with brabus, comment on the same post with nexthome. O GA!!! shocked shocked shocked

Why is seun ( Nairaland boss) and lawyer( property section moderator) quiet on this? Do they collect any percentage from him ? Just curious***
That's why I love the time Mufutau55 was a mod,justice would have been served while it's still hot.

Weldone, Egunmogaji oko Afusa olobe yo! grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by back2sender: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2016
Big Eguns many thanks for this expositry details on the that computer shenanigan. After this thesis on brabus anyone that falls into his packaged traps is on his own. I was happy my nairaland ban was lifted, i have integrity hence i refuse to create other monikers like that fraudster scumbag called next, n3xt, brabusng, brabus, sagamu Chateau, mr regus importer, steals from client, put juju in clientz site, fake building plan master, arrogant champion.
I notice is one prominent Nairalanders you rove with now here, una go soon quarrel. The nlders moniker has shipping in it

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 3:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am back folks...I was reported by that shyster builder from Abeokuta who preys on people in diaspora and folks on lekki axis... you all know who am talking about...the guy that is selling fake building approval... grin so they banned me for 48hrs. grin grin. These scammers got not chills at all.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by marsoden: 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Well done, Oga Egun Mogaji. This is a whole lot of work.
No vex small, but I go like know wetin open your eyes because you supported him wella and even fought those that brought allegations against him.

On the other hand, I was thinking including the link to those accusations would go a longer way to convincing people.
Thumbs up, Sir.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 3:50pm On Jun 11, 2016
back2sender:
Big Eguns many thanks for this expositry details on the that computer shenanigan. After this thesis on brabus anyone that falls into his packaged traps is on his own. I was happy my nairaland ban was lifted, i have integrity hence i refuse to create other monikers like that fraudster scumbag called next, n3xt, brabusng, brabus, sagamu Chateau, mr regus importer, steals from client, put juju in clientz site, fake building plan master, arrogant champion.
I notice is one prominent Nairalanders you rove with now here, una go soon quarrel. The nlders moniker has shipping in it

Hahahahahahah so no be only me e report be that o grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2016
marsoden:
Well done, Oga Egun Mogaji. This is a whole lot of work.
No vex small, but I go like know wetin open your eyes because you supported him wella and even fought those that brought allegations against him.

On the other hand, I was thinking including the link to those accusations would go a longer way to convincing people.
Thumbs up, Sir.

Thank you for the idea.

If you click on the username of each quote it will take you to the thread that the quote came from.

This needed to be done.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by kolnel: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Anybody else that falls into brabus pit after this thread is on his own
I equally pray for those that have issues find lasting solutions to their projects
It's very heartbroken

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:

Hahahahahahah so no be only me e report be that o grin

I know he died inside a little when I wasn't banned grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
EgunMogaji:

I know he died inside a little when I wasn't banned grin
grin grin I know. We wont stop telling them the truth. People home and abroad shine your eyes o. Dont fall victim to fraudsters o.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
3strikes:

grin grin I know. We wont stop telling them the truth. People home and abroad shine your eyes o. Dont fall victim to fraudsters o.

grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2016
The collateral damage of doing this to me is that people are asking me to forgive and forget and not be involved in the ruin of this person.

Critically, most of the people that he has ripped off have moved on and survived. Except for QC1 that is still in a quagmire but I believe that his issue will be solved too.

To those asking me to let things go, please instead channel your energy to Brabus to offer me a complete and full public apology.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 4:08am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:
The collateral damage of doing this to me is that people are asking me to forgive and forget and not be involved in the ruin of this person.

Critically, most of the people that he has ripped off have moved on and survived. Except for QC1 that is still in a quagmire but I believe that his issue will be solved too.

To those asking me to let things go, please instead channel your energy to Brabus to offer me a complete and full public apology.

Are you doing this for public apology?
So after the apology what's n3xt?.

BTW I will like to know if a leopard can change it's spots? Last time I check...see below

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 12, 2016
3strikes:

Are you doing this for public apology?
So after the apology what n3xt?.

BTW I will like to know if a leopard change his spots? Last time I check...see below

An astute question. Let me explain.

1) All the shady deals and acts are forever documented on the World Wide Web. It'll never go away.

2) Brabus insulted me and the artisans on my site. He needs to apologize for that because "enu e ko gba oro yen". This is based on all the mountainous evidence of his shoddy work that he has done over the years.

3) I decided to collate his attrocities and help make it easy for potential clients to see him for what he is.

4) People are now pleading with me not to be part of his imminent downfall of his already tarnished brand.

5) I will not relent in pursuing highlighting his fraudulent activities unless he apologizes to me right here in public.

6) His apology to me doesn't wash him clean of his past evil deeds.

I hope this clears the air. His apology won't mean that I will support him ever again because "aki nti ile ejobo, ka ma rerin si arawa".

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by DUNKA(m): 5:02am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

1) All the shady deals and acts are forever documented on the World Wide Web. It'll never go away.

2) Brabus insulted me and the artisans on my site. He needs to apologize for that because "enu e ko gba oro yen". This is based on all the mountainous evidence of his shoddy work that he has done over the years.

3) I decided to collate his attrocities and help make it easy for potential clients to see him for what he is.

4) People are now pleading with me not to be part of his imminent downfall of his already tarnished brand.

5) I will not relent in pursuing highlighting his fraudulent activities unless he apologizes to me right here in public.

I hope this clears the air. His apology won't mean that I will support him ever again because "aki nti ile ejobo, ka ma rerin si arawa".
Note to self. Never cross/insult EgunMogaji on any social media platform grin

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 12, 2016
Qc1:
....Even though you are a complete disappointment I still believed that you will learn your lesson and makes some needed adjustment, but look at you? How could you be happy with yourself? How do you go to bed at night knowing you make people sad and unhappy? Your recklessness is just devastating and your refusal to solve problems you created await you on the judgement day before your creator.

esoorita:

Brabus, it's such a shame that majority of your clients are disappointed and felt let down by you to the point that you've decided to open a thread for complaints. Boy, you should take a very hard look at yourself and the way you operate because I do believe that something is comprehensively wrong with your modus operandi. I must make it categorically clear that no human being is perfect but one's imperfection should not be at an alarming level as it's the case with you. Why must most people that had dealings with you wish retrospectively that they shouldn't have come across you? To the best of my knowledge, we have many other builders on this forum and we tend not to hear of altercation between them and their clients the way we do every time in your own case. I'm not at the least suggesting that they didn't have issues with their clients but the difference between them and you is that they know how to micro manage any misunderstanding with their clients whereas in your own case you will rather let the situation degenerate into a sort of destructive fireworks with your aggrieved clients. My gut feelings is that you see yourself as being smart and that you can hoodwink your client easily. I'm sure that you accept jobs from clients even when you know that the price you quote for the job is honestly unattainable and as such the result of such jobs are always going to end on a sour note.
This is where integrity comes to play. You have consistently demonstrated a lack of integrity and decorum towards your clients as you are always more than ready to join issues with them on Nairaland rather than you making a concerted effort to end the britbat with them off line. You believe you are savvy enough to take them on and time and time again, you are always the one that comes out of it bruised. When this happens, you craftily move on and start posting other projects and I always feel outrageous that some clueless people gets caught up in your nefarious activities the umpteenth time. Honesty is a virtue very few possess in life. I don't know if your conscience doesn't worry you when you behave badly to your clients because I can't comprehend how someone could be so nonchalant towards a fellow human being.
My candid advice to you is that you should desist from your crooked ways before you come across somebody who could go to any length to redress the wrong you did to them.

clintwine:
Having read a little bit about the projects, especially the one for Qc1, it does seem that it was a frosty relationship
where client believes he is being reaped off while builder is saying we need to do so so else you would have issues in future.
And when it got to a point where he felt he didn't need the aggravation, he decided to walk away as life is short. (I might be wrong though)

my advise to brabus is integrity is the greatest asset you can have , do all your costing and calculate your profit, give the client all the info needed and keep them updated, if the client says they want it cheaper and you know with cheaper comes various issues, just say sorry i can't do so so project and keep your integrity intact.

Also you should not handle so many projects you can't supervise effectively, if you must build a good team of reliable guys
In your payroll employ structural and building engineers and engage their expert advise before going into a project
also have a cost evaluation that takes into account potential rise in building materials.

It is not easy but heartbreaking for any client or individual when they have worked so hard and saved up to get a BMW and you give them a Beetle (you might as well sign your death warrant).

kino47:
This guy is not a professional always full of apologies does spyderr or Segcymor or any other person have a thread where clients come to swear for them cheesy

Listen bosun and I will say it to you here you are a fraud, scam and an impersonator, I will not join anybody to start hugging you and say I forgive you but I will keep watching the next person you're going to scam and that might probably be the end .

pss:
Brabus the sharp man
It is so sad that someone like you continue to cheat people and you thought you will always get a way with it
You charged me 100K for drawing and I paid in full. However, nothing to show for the 100K
I know one day, you will paid back for all your cheating attitude

yincalley:
Mr. Bosun Davies Shoyoye , your response to my brother`s queries was brilliant and you stated as if you refunded the fees paid to you but it is quiet unfortunate that you are a cheat.

I am his brother in Nigeria relating with you.

You collected =N=100,000.00 for unprofessional and unacceptable drawing. [/b]Thank God all payments are through internet banking and the facts are very clear. I paid the below amounts into your GTBank account from my GTBank account (Olayinka Ayandokun) with exact remark (description of payments) as shown on my Bank Statements.

abrahamwise:
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY PROOF OF FRAUD, MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND, DIVERSION OF PAYMENT, [b]THEFT FROM BRABUS OR BRABUSNG
SHOULD SEND IT TO pevscamm@gmail.com
WE ARE BUILDING A CASE AGAINST HIM. THANK YOU

Remember, nothing was doctored or created. All of this came from existing threads on Nairaland. To get to the original thread and read even more tidbits, simply click on the username on top of the quote.

More to come.

I think we'll go to Ile Oluji next. https://www.nairaland.com/1338637/chateau-ile-oluji-construction-journal/47#24966982

The two domain names are ready and the website should go live next week grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by twinskenny(m): 7:28am On Jun 12, 2016
DUNKA:
Note to self. Never cross/insult EgunMogaji on any social media platform grin

i copy the same note too sir grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by alakara(m): 7:33am On Jun 12, 2016
Egunmogaji oko Afusa elefo worowo

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by uboma(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Who are these people that keeps pleading on behalf of a fraudster?

Are they credible forum members?

And why are they pleading on his behalf?

The fraudster, himself is responsble for his downfall.

Kindly advise those pleading on his behalf to advise the fraudster, brabus to go make amends with all his victims first....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by 3strikes: 9:53am On Jun 12, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Well said! Dont be surprise that most of the monikers asking you to let it go are secretly operated by the fraudster himself. Come to think of it...who in his or her right mind will think what you are doing is wrong?

If only you know the kind of favor this thread is doing for humanity

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Happykay: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2016
write2obi:

Oga please stop calling someone's name

You should be ignored but today's Sunday

better ask that someone to be of good conduct

Why are you carrying his matter for head like Jerry coil
Are you brabus ?

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2016
Happykay:

You should be ignored but today's Sunday

better ask that someone to be of good conduct

Why are you carrying his matter for head like Jerry coil
Are you brabus ?
Happy Sunday Sir,
I know brabus has clearly made lots of mistakes he is not proud of, I'm only saying he should be given another chance to redeem him self, i'm sure we all want brabus to turn good, (cos he is a man of unquestionabel talent), he'll never get the chance to prove him self, if we dedicate a thread to showcase all his errors, how will he get the job to prove him self?
Finally i'm not brabus, and i've never had any business with him. I'm not carrying his matter on my head, i'm only saying this thread is unnecessary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / BEST QUALIT EXTERNAL WALL TILES FOR SPECIAL DEMAND / Why Real Estate In Nigeria Is The Best Business You Should Put Into Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.