Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

How Do You Select A Good Builder? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do You Select A Good Builder? (24426 Views)

Sure and better deals...bend Down And Select!!! / Help Select The Best Color For My House / What Is The Difference Between A Builder And A Civil Engineer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
MrMcJay:

I don't have time for long stories. I'll only state a prayer for you:

"May God handle your life the same way Brabus handled his clients' projects."

Would you say amen to this prayer or move on and stop defending a thief?

Write2obi, are you going to be a man and stand behind your words and say amen to this prayer?

Oh let me guess you're not secure enough. I understand, you're all talk.

How about the request to produce at least one satisfied customer from Brabus NextHome or one completed house? It's been over a week already.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
abrahamwise:
ANYONE WHO HAS ANY PROOF OF FRAUD, MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUND, DIVERSION OF PAYMENT, THEFT FROM BRABUS OR BRABUSNG SHOULD SEND IT TO pevscamm@gmail.com
WE ARE BUILDING A CASE AGAINST HIM. THANK YOU

wanaj0:

Nothing wrong with blocking drainage during construction work? Na wa ooooooooo.

Why BLOCK the drainage throughout the duration of the construction work only to clear it AFTER construction is completed? Why not build the RAMP NOW to create access to the plot? What is the effect of a blocked drainage?

YES, many people block drainages during construction work BUT it is WRONG. That Brabus does not know that it is WRONG says a lot about his professionalism!

wanaj0:
Brabus, you have a penchant of JUSTIFYING and RATIONALISING ALL your actions!

It was pointed out that you blocked the drainage. Initially, you denied it. Now you are traying to rationalise why you are RIGHT to have blocked the drainage! How many more WRONG things will you do and still try to rationalise and justify?

No one is perfect. We all do make mistakes. We do make wrong choices. The difference is accepting and making ammends.

All the BEST.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Write2obi, are you going to be a man and stand behind your words and say amen to this prayer?

Oh let me guess you're not secure enough. I understand, you're all talk.

How about the request to produce at least one satisfied customer from Brabus NextHome or one completed house? It's been over a week already.

Egunmogaji if you'll kindly go back and read through my comments again, you'll find out that i never supported brabus for what he did, no one is above mistakes, we should all learn to forgive and move on, why kick a man when he is down?
If you like go naked and be screaming brabus is a fraudster, it will not change the fact, mistakes has being made and people have lost their money because of brabus mistake.

A time shall come in life, that you'll ask for a second chance, because of some mistakes you've made. Pray you don't get a Egunmogaji, carrying your matter in his head. Good day sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by brag3: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice write up but how many chances does one get before enough is enough?
Just a simple answer will do? Will you also give Brabus your work to do knowing what you know now?

Just simple answers will suffice.

Thank you

write2obi:

Egunmogaji if you'll kindly go back and read through my comments again, you'll find out that i never supported brabus for what he did, no one is above mistakes, we should all learn to forgive and move on, why kick a man when he is down?
If you like go naked and be screaming brabus is a fraudster, it will not change the fact, mistakes has being made and people have lost their money because of brabus mistake.

A time shall come in life, that you'll ask for a second chance, because of some mistakes you've made. Pray you don't get a Egunmogaji, carrying your matter in his head. Good day sir

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

Translation:

Write2Obi does not have the gonnads to answer a prayer said for him and he also has no proof of a successfully completed job as requested.

I understand, you're hungry for work and need to latch onto a potential source of income.

I pray that I don't hire a Write2Obi because you've shown the same lack of morality.

Here's a man whose house is sinking and you got nothing to say about that. But you'll carry my name on top of your head.

I'll have an outstanding day, of that I assure you. Sir.

11 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by MrMcJay(m): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

You have no idea of how ignorant you sound. It's because of the change you're collecting from that serial fraudster that you're typing trash here.

Look here and let me educate you, in construction, there is no room for second chances. The defective building could collapse and cause serious criminal and problems for the builder and the supplier of the items used on site. Mind you, this was how Lekki Gardens and Synagogue issues started when they began listening to people like you.

Guy, I know you're one of those supplying that quack with substandard materials for his useless jobs. You better keep a part of your proceeds to pay your lawyers when the time comes.

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
brag3:
Nice write up but how many chances does one get before enough is enough?
Just a simple answer will do? Will you also give Brabus your work to do knowing what you know now?

Just simple answers will suffice.

Thank you

Your first question i don't have answer to.
To your second question yes i will,
But considering his history to be honest with you, i'll have to watch him closely.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Translation:

Write2Obi does not have the gonnads to answer a prayer said for him and he also has no proof of a successfully completed job as requested.

I understand, you're hungry for work and need to latch onto a potential source of income.

I pray that I don't hire a Write2Obi because you've shown the same lack of morality.

Here's a man whose house is sinking and you got nothing to say about that. But you'll carry my name on top of your head.

I'll have an outstanding day, of that I assure you. Sir.
Why would i answer a prayer like that? So if in my own opinion, i see no wrong in giving someone another chance, misfortune should befall me?
This has nothing to do with me looking for a contract or anything, translate all you want, i believe my point has being well established.
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

Why would i answer a prayer like that? So if in my own opinion, i see no wrong in giving someone another chance, misfortune should befall me?
This has nothing to do with me looking for a contract or anything, translate all you want, i believe my point has being well established.

Yes I will translate.

Like I said you have zero credibility. Until you were sent on this foolish errand you were not even on my radar.

By the way, what works have you completed on Nairaland do far?

But you're not on my radar and this will not turn into you.

Shining the light back on the #ShysterBuilder grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
MrMcJay:

You have no idea of how ignorant you sound. It's because of the change you're collecting from that serial fraudster that you're typing trash here.

Look here and let me educate you, in construction, there is no room for second chances. The defective building could collapse and cause serious criminal and problems for the builder and the supplier of the items used on site. Mind you, this was how Lekki Gardens and Synagogue issues started when they began listening to people like you.

Guy, I know you're one of those supplying that quack with substandard materials for his useless jobs. You better keep a part of your proceeds to pay your lawyers when the time comes.
I see you are more interested in taking a swipe at me, than making a point, i've never as little as has a pm conversation with brabus talk more of doing business with him.
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by MrMcJay(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

I see you are more interested in taking a swipe at me, than making a point, i've never as little as has a pm conversation with brabus talk more of doing business with him.

Next time, learn to mind your business as Brabus didn't appoint you as his PRO.

Did you notice that Brabus deliberately refused to comment on this thread? He's monitoring the posts but he hasn't denied any of the allegations raised here. Instead, you decided to jump in and beg for him. Who sent you on the needless errand? Did Brabus tell you that he's ready to stop being fraudulent?

You're very lucky that you haven't transacted business with him as you won't have to defend yourself at the appropriate place and at the appropriate time.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by back2sender: 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

But considering his history to be honest with you, i'll have to watch him closely.
Its suppliers like you that connive with shyster Builders to defraud clients. Ask me why?

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by back2sender: 4:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
MrMcJay:

Next time, learn to mind your business as Brabus didn't appoint you as his PRO.

Did you notice that Brabus deliberately refused to comment on this thread? He's monitoring the posts but he hasn't denied any of the allegations raised here. Instead, you decided to jump in and beg for him. Who sent you on the needless errand? Did Brabus tell you that he's ready to stop being fraudulent?

You're very lucky that you haven't transacted business with him as you won't have to defend yourself at the appropriate place and at the appropriate time.
My MCjay, Dont worry i will spill the bean on him. I am waiting for his response on my other post and i will expose why and how

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by tushbobo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

@ write2obi, lack of adherence to standards is what is killing us in all aspects of life. I can't believe you are arguing that someone who has handled many jobs shoddily should be given a chance... TO PROVE WHAT EXACTLY?? To build defective buildings that will kill people? In case you don't know this type of behavior doesn't grow overnight... It has been established(it's a habit) and getting rid of it is no ordinary task.

I am disappointed when I see builders on this forum proudly showcasing workers with no PPE (no safety boots, helmets, etc).Not to mention this level of unprofessional conduct. The developed world just constantly laughs at our ignorance because of people like you.

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by NL1960: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

When this issue started and there were several compliants, QC1 also said that he should be given a second chance and he was asked if he can put his money where his mouth is and he said 'Yes' and he did and also announce it on this same forum. I hope you know what he is going through now after spending N27m.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
NL1960:

When this issue started and there were several compliants, QC1 also said that he should be given a second chance and he was asked if he can put his money where his mouth is and he said 'Yes' and he did and also announce it on this same forum. I hope you know what he is going through now after spending N27m.

#Epic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
May god not let us hire someone that will bring to our site bad luck, curses, disaster, near ruin and most importantly death to our family members.

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Speaking of real men.

Real men don't steal from their customers.
Real men don't forge documents to mislead their customers.
Real men don't stutter on the phone like a slobbering preteen.
Real men don't collude with other to over inflate bills to their clients.

How's that for real men? grin

All proven and backed with facts.

Mr. Alleged new client, when, not if, shyte hits the fan, don't even bother coming here to vent because I go die laffing. It always starts out rosy grin

You were warned.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by back2sender: 7:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
EgunMogaji:
May god not let us hire someone that will bring to our site bad luck, curses, disaster, near ruin and most importantly death.
You forgot to add burying juju in clients site grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
It seems to be a full moon and the hypocrites are out in full force in defense of the #ShysterBuilder

I actually understand that. Misery loves company. Maybe someone wants others to get taken like he did grin

No soft landing. None cheesy

For the person who has his girly panties in a wad, please go and read the meaning of character assassination.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_assassination

Everything here is from Nairaland threads, nothing was falsified or even created.

But no deflection, this is not about you, it's about the builder that provided fake building approval to his clients. #Fact

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
back2sender:

My MCjay, Dont worry i will spill the bean on him. I am waiting for his response on my other post and i will expose why and how
I don't have an idea of what you are talking about, but what ever it is you can bring it on.
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
lastpage:

I have culled this three responses, to shed light on this discussion.
I have asked a question in my previous post (which probably started this discussion today): Why have we not seen Hajj M come here to called someone a fraud and attack him the way some are doing endlessly, despite been aware of what is going-on?
I suggested it was due to MATURITY.... and Hajj's post above has vindicated me on that.

Now, let me say a few things that would nto go down with some people on this thread:
We are all different...in so many ways. Some are here just to ridicule others. some are here just to inflate their tiny ego! Some are here just to 'dance the flow'. Some are here to share their wealth of experience. Some are here to learn. Some are here to "validate" their insecurity. Some are here to 'feel among' and love to "gang-up" against others. Some are l little bit of some of the things...... but no one here can claim PERFECTION. We all know were we fall. undecided undecided

Having said that, we need to distinguish between a few things:
1.) "exposing a fraud/Criminal/Charlatan" Contractors (Which l agree is good and necessary). The only way to prevent them from scamming
someone else is to expose them.

2.) Character Assassination: This have two dimensions in defining it.

a) General/English definition: the act of saying false things about a person usually in order to make the public stop liking or trusting that person. It is also the slandering of a person, usually with the intention of destroying public confidence in that person

b.) Legal Definition: Character Assassination refers to the slandering or vicious personal verbal attack on a person with the intention of destroying or damaging that person’s reputation or confidence. In other words it is malicious verbal assaults designed to damage or tarnish the reputation of a person. Once done, these acts are often difficult to reverse or rectify. Therefore it is likened to a literal assassination of a human life. The damage sustained can last a lifetime or, for historical figures and important personalities, for many centuries after their death.

It involves a deliberate attempt to destroy a person's reputation, especially by criticizing them in an unfair and dishonest way when they are not present. It can also involve exaggeration or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person, double speak, spreading of rumors, innuendo or deliberate misinformation on topics relating to the subject's morals, integrity, and reputation. It is a form of defamation.

3.) Exposure with intent to warn others and to assist the "accused Contractor to turn a new leaf": In this instance, the aggrieved Client will expose the Contractor so as to warn others but will at the same time, leave room for the Contractor to confess his sins, ask for forgiveness and promise to not repeat such in future and to get better! This type of "EXPOSURE or not keeping quiet", benefits everyone and up-builds us as humans.

Now, looking at the definitions above, you will agree with me that a WICKED, FRAUDULENT CONTRACTOR cannot claim that "his character is being assassinated", when he is EXPOSED to the public, by an aggrieved Client.

But you will also agree that Character assassination, goes beyond JUST EXPOSING the criminal contractor, so as to warn others... it involves taking additional and further steps to COMPLETELY DESTROY THE PERSON, for personal and wicked reasons. More like the "Legal Definition".

This is what some of us here want to do to Brabus. Some of us here want to completely KILL HIM! That is not what a decent humanbeing should do.
*Yes, you expose him so that others will "keep their eyes open" when dealing with him.
*You expose him so that he knows people are watching him

*You give him the opportunity to "reform and turn a new leaf" (One of the reasons l keep jumping on Brabus's back, from time to time, with "encouraging comments", because l want him to get better
*You ask him to come clean, make amends and even help him to get better.

What you need not do is keep tarnishing his image for MONTHS, keep "assassinating" his personality" (Some even carry this on their head when they have never given him a job to do, cry more than the bereaved and generally just want to KILL HIM and his Family).

The question is: WHY... and what do you gain from totally destroying a young man... because he made mistakes!

Let me say this here: A lot of us would have made some of the mistakes Brabus or some other Contractors made if not that "we learned from their own mistakes and improved on it". So, their mistake is our own benefit, somehow.

There are people here how dont know "jack" about construction and stylishly ask questions because they are too arrogant o agree they dont know "jack" ... yet they are the "leaders and champion" of the "crucify-him-brigade"! What smelly hypocrisy is that?

I dont want to focus on Brabus per say but l know that he is refunding the money of the fake approval back to Maverick! That is a positive
I know that he is in discussion with Qc-1, on how to correct the problems in that building and salvage the situation. That is a positive
But l have a problem with him trying to defend himself too much, at all cost, with some hint of arrogance that upsets the Client and everyone else.
*We have told him this in no uncertain terms but does that mean we should DESTROY HIM COMPLETELY?
*Does that mean we should ensure he never has any job again?
*Does that mean we should ensure his family cant be fed again?
*Does that mean we should not "let go" fo the name-calling and try to help him improve by keeping and eye on him and encouraging him?

What people dont realize is that at times, people behave better when they know that "they have been forgiven and much is expected of them".

It is a process l use on my own children (sorry to use that example, no disrespect to adult people here). You do something terrible, l "word you very well" but wont punish you.. when yo are expecting me to punish you! I just tell you to go and "correct yourself and convince me that l should not punish you"! Surprisingly, the child! wants to impress me at all cost and in the process, gets better by the day.

That is why l quoted what @write2obi said above.

EXPOSE, CRITICISE, .... BUT KNOW "WHEN TO STOP",...... BEFORE IT TURNS TO CHARACTER ASSASSINATION.

If the offender is ready to turn a new leaf (after mentioning his name to everyone or some matured people... who in-turn will keep a close eye on him, ensuring that he is really improving and not doing the same scam again), why then do we need to "kill him"?
Like Jesus said: He who is without blemish, should cast the first stone! (I still insist on mentioning the name IMMEDIATELY the Fraud occurs).

In real life, some of us are worse than the hypocritical stance we portray on this faceless column. You can see as much as that from what they write, if you are very perceptive.

So, let us lay-off Brabus matter, let us keep an eye on him and any other person but dont let us assassinate their character, in the legal sense of it.
We are all imperfect and we are all learners but we must be truthful, upright and strive to be good.

Lastpage!

PS: If anyone misinterpret my stance as supporting fraud, it is their own comprehension level and they are entitled to it. I will expose fraud but will not assassinate the person completely. Humans can reform, if given the chance
This was exactly the point i was trying to make, lastpage has said it all.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

You made no credible point. The paying clients, of which you're not, will decide.

Please hunt the forum for more threads to support your position and please post it here so this topic bubbles back up to the top grin

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
All i see on here is pettiness....
the message has been passed across, constantly sounding petty won't add anything to it, rather is becoming annoying.... Your reason for creating this thread is vindictive and not for public benefit, but just to satisfy your vengeful urge...

roaming abt NL to get petty info all in a bid to defame someone because his opinion on your build didn't go down well with u isn't worthwhile...

op pls get a life! u are a man....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
skelefish:
All i see on here is pettiness....
the message has been passed across, constantly sounding petty won't add anything to it, rather is becoming annoying.... Your reason for creating this thread is vindictive and for public benefit, but just to satisfy your vengeful urge...

roaming abt NL to get petty info all in a bid to defame someone because his opinion on your build didn't go down well with u isn't worthwhile...

op pls get a life! u are a man....

Not about you, have a nice day.

#NoDeflection

grin

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
back2sender:

Its brabus you should talk to and not horse!!! Are you not in this house when maverick, qc1 and others cried out on how brabus duped them? Even your tiles brouhaha with him here was witnessed by us all. Have you seen spyder, segcymoor, aventure, kolashange and co argue with fellow nlanders not to talk of clients on this forum? But brabus will insult his clients here blue black as if the client did wrong by giving him a job to do.

OnetimeOnly:

I think this issues have never been resolved , that is why they keep reappearing on this forum.... FYI Manu people are here to learn and give information. But scammers cannot be allowed to make a mess of the openness of this forum unchallenged.... everyone who reads this thread and gets it that brabus is a cheat is a victory for the integrity of this thread!!!! Would have saved Qc1 millions of Naira and heartache.

esoorita:

In all honesty, there are only three builders on Nairaland. In alphabetical order, They are (1) Aventures (2) Segcymoor (3) Spyder. These are builders that has set the pace for others to follow. No controversies, no dirty games, no sharp practises in their dealings with clients. Gentlemen, keep up the good work! Aventures, you have done extremely well with this project so far.

Ijeoma660:

@3strike, mufutau55, lastpage, maverick, happykay, NL1960, OneTimeOnly, brag3,
Excuzeme, FastShipping, spyder880, EgunMogaji, mrmcjay, PeoplesArmy

Dear honourable seniors of this good forum, kindly do the newbies here a good favour by telling us who this guy called Bosun really is. There seems to be many sides to him and I happen to like his fashionable ways and approach to building. Is he a genuine contractor to work with?

Please your honest opinions.

Thank you.

And then this one. The mother load itself and straight from the horses mouth grin

brabus:

Contract Inflation! Let such people go! They're no different from Joseph's brother. They'll sell you if they milk you dry (talking from experience). I used to have them in their armies until second half of 2015. Now it's me against the world and I no send!

They're enemies of progress. I've trailed that part before and keep telling people it wasn't me, I have no idea of what happened, until I took the harsh decision. Some people will never change even if you give them 20th chance.

grin

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by write2obi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
FastShipping:
Pandora Ko, bees shack ni. You all should do your due diligence before engaging anyone to build your house. I let few people close to me know what happened and they were my witnesses to this.

One thing I won't do is to get into childish unending character assassination that goes on here or destroy someone's livelihood. This life is good and the bad. You take each one as they come.

When Brabus saga came up few times, I voiced my opinions and displeasure and moved on. One thing I won't do is to come here on daily basis and act like a girl who got jilted. I feel for Qc1 and others who lost hard earned money. It is painful to go through what they went through after losing millions.
So who am I to lose approximately 500k when oga Qc1 lost millions.

For those who want me to mention name, sorry I won't. I have dealt with the issue privately and advised the so called engineer. He promised not to disappoint anyone in the future. If he likes, he yields to my advice or do the opposite.
Egunmogaji sir, as requested grin
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
write2obi:

Egunmogaji sir, as requested grin

Excellent. Please post more and while at it answer the prayer said for you as well as post one completed project grin

I told you earlier I don't need respect from you, save that for those that care about you grin

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Happykay: 4:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Happykay: 5:15am On Jun 17, 2016
write2obi:

The man you quoted Reportedly has many builds going on
He should first give brabus a house to build
All this sermon can then follow
You can as well do same too

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by back2sender: 5:23am On Jun 17, 2016
write2obi:

I don't have an idea of what you are talking about, but what ever it is you can bring it on.
Its suppliers like you that connive with shyster Builders to defraud clients. The shyster builder will be selling back clients materials to suppliers like you, secondly you will sell chinese tiles as spanish tiles because you will have repackage it that way and also selling substandard building materials. This is one of the reasons you are a supporter of a fraudulent shyster builder and what this means is that you are also a fraudulent Seller of substandard building materials. Nairalanders beware of write2obi because he has proven here that he is a friend to a thief which means he is also a barawo, patronize him at your own risk

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Select A Good Builder? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 17, 2016
Happykay:

The man you quoted Reportedly has many builds going on
He should first give brabus a house to build
All this sermon can then follow
You can as well do same too

None, and I repeat, none of those guys did nor will ever give him a job or reccomended him to close associates.

A collection of outstanding hypocrites if you ask me grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Idris Salako Visits Magodo Wetland, Restates Zero-tolerance For Illegal Property / Why Real Estate In Nigeria Is The Best Business You Should Put Into Account / Computer Village Ikeja On Fire!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.