Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! (35154 Views)

God Has Ordained Orji Kalu To Speak For The Igbo –prophet / Why Are Women Not Ordained Priests In Roman Catholic And Anglican Churches? / Are Presidents/rulers In Positions Of Authority Ordained By God. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Tudor6(f): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2009
donnie:

Before I comment on the topic of the thread, let me first sound a note of warning to those who prefer to speak against or insult anyone who comes in the name of the Lord. To come in the name of the Lord means that they function in the Lord's stead and in His authority so be careful because the Lord himself sent them and will not forgive acts of blasphemy against the Spirit.
I have watched the man a couple of times on local TV in Delta state. I see him and his calling in the same way as those of William Branham, T.B. Josuah, and the founder of RCCG. They were called having the least qualifications, humanly speaking but were mightily used of God. They trusted and relied solely on the Power of The Holy Spirit.
For Branham, the hand of God was upon him from childhood, ever before he read the bible. God spoke to him audibly. T.B. Josuah, and saint Dikeji had the Anglican background while the RCCG founder had the Cherubim and seraphim background. They did not fit into the acceptable religious norm of their day and could easily been called cultists or strange because of the call of God on their lives which they surrendered to.
It's usually after they had lived and gone that the church realizes what they had in their midst but did not take advantage of.
However, I do not agree with Spirit of the topic as it is not according to revelation. I can understand anyway, looking at his background as Anglican where just like catholics, men are only recognized as saints after they might have died. A saint according to scripture is one who is a friend of God, just, sanctified and righteous. In Christ Jesus we are consecrated, sanctified, justified and righteous. WE (believers) ARE SAINTS! The early church addressed believers as saints  while they were alive and not after death. Paul in his many letters addressed believers as saints.
Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain at all or just being deliberately stupid. . . . You in particular everytime on this forum will support and exalt any bastard who comes "in the name of the lord". What the hell is wrong with you?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't pity you. . . . Gosh!

You mentioned RCCG and TB joshua, your mind has been so raped and screwed by religion that you fail to notice that RCCG and the gang of theiving idiots called PFN do not acknowledge or recognise TB joshua as a christian. . . . . Both men cannot be right, one must be an agent of the "devil". But somehow you think both were called in the same way. . . . Are you okay?
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by donnie(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2009
Tudór:

Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain at all or just being deliberately stupid. . . . You in particular everytime on this forum will support and exalt any bastard who comes "in the name of the lord". What the hell is wrong with you?
I'd be lying if I said I didn't pity you. . . . Gosh!

1Cor 2:14
The natural man recieveth not the things of the Spirit for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Tudór:

You mentioned RCCG and TB joshua, your mind has been so raped and screwed by religion that you fail to notice that RCCG and the gang of theiving idiots called PFN do not acknowledge or recognise TB joshua as a christian. . . . . Both men cannot be right, one must be an agent of the "devil". But somehow you think both were called in the same way. . . . Are you okay?

These issues have been in the church since bible days. At some point when these questions arose about Paul and his minisry and there were misunderstandings, he was given the opportunity to defend his apostleship and his ministry before the church council who judged according to the Spirit and not according to tales from others outside.

I pray that the church in Nigeria will grow to that level of maturity in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by spikedcylinder: 4:58pm On Sep 03, 2009
The demon destroyer? grin grin grin
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Borue4real: 3:34pm On Jan 04, 2011
I strongly advise those that are talking anyhow about the Bishop. Why some people are so stupid about the things of GOD. It means to them that anything is hard for GOD to do. LISTEN PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ASK SO YOU MAY KNOW. I PIT THOSE THAT WILL BE CONDEMNED BECAUSE OF THE BISHOP. YOU ARE BEEN TOLD BY AN AUTHOR THAT HE IS THE ONLY BISHOP THAT IS BEING ORDAINED BY GOD. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF THE WORDS THAT COMES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH . PEOPLE ARE DYING EVERYDAY ONE IT will reach you turn and my turn. WHEN THE DAY COME WHETHER HE IS WHAT HE CLAIMED TO BE OR NOT. I ENCOURAGE YOU TO BY THIS BOOK, DIVINE REVELATION OF, GOD'S HOLINESS AND JUDGEMENT , an account of three supernatural visits to HEAVEN and HELL, by MICHAEL THOMAS SAMBO. Go get this book it will close your mouth when you are through will it. see next time.
NB very soon i will put one of his SERMON, Titled: Have you settled with GOD? on, YOUTUBE.

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by thehomer: 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2011
Damn he should have taped it or at least had photographers witness the scene.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by calypsobea: 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
HELLO…….FELLOW BRETHREN”BE SENSITIVE TO SPIRITUAL ISSUES
TO AVOID CALAMITY TO FALL ON YOUR HEAD…, I CAN NEVER FORCE YOU TO BELIEVE THAT THIS MAN OF GOD IS REAL BUT I CRAVE YOUR ENDULGENCE TO KNOW THAT ST DIKEJI MIYERIJESU(THE BISHOP OF THE WHOLE WORLD IS REAL).
WHAT ARE YOUR DOUBTS?
IS IT THE NAME?
IS IT THE TITLE?
IS IT THE MIRACLES?
IS IT BECAUSE HE SPEAKS WITH AUTHORITY?
THESE ARE THE ATTRIBUTE IN CHRIST IN HIS EARLY MINISTRY,JESUS SAID,I AND MY FATHER ARE ONE,HE FURTHER SAID UNLESS YOU DRINK MY BLOOD AND EAT MY FLESH YOU WILL NEVER BE SAVED.CHRIST PERFORMED MIRACLES TO THE EXTENT THAT SCRIPTURE SAYS*IF THEY ARE ALL RECORDED….THE BIBLE WILL NOT BE ENOUGH TO DOCUMENT THEM*JESUS SAID ,HE IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE…TO THE ALMIGHTY FATHER………THESE WORDS ARE SPIRITUALLY DECERN FOR SPIRITUAL PEOPLE TO INGEST………………, PAUSE A WHILE AND HAVE A REAL THINK OF YOUR LIFE…………, HAD WHICH YOU WERE PRESENT AT THE ERA OF JESUS CHRIST,YOU WOULDN’T HAVE BELIEVED THE WORDS HE SPOKE BECAUSE THEY WILL LOOK FOOLISH BEFORE YOUR EYES(BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO EDUCATED OR COS YOU’VE STUDIED ENOUGH TO DECIDE LIFE)
GET CLOSE TO HIM AND YOUR LIFE WILL NEVER REMAIN THE SAME
LISTEN TO HIS MESSAGES ON YOUR LOCAL STATIONS AND INTERNATIONAL STATIONS.
GOD DOES NOT ANOINT A MAN BECAUSE OF HIS OR HER KNOWLEDGE AQUIRED,OR HOW FAR HE OR SHE HAS TRAVELED ROUND THE WHOLE WORLD BUT BY GRACE AND COMMITMENT TO YOUR DUTIES.
I’M HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE TO YOU THAT,,,,,,ST DIKEJI MIYERIJESU,,,,,,,IS A TRUE MAN OF GOD
THE BISHOP OF THE WHOLE WORLD
* every word was written in simple English for wide understanding*
Frm Abel de psalmist

1 Like

Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Wahala90: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2012
Sometimes I wonder if you have a brain at all
Must you insult people you this mad man. I don't even think you understand the simplest of things. You must be born slowpoke and retarded from your mom's womb. Unfortunately for you and your moronic generation, nairaland is not a school for dummies.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
That man has been smoking concentrated kwale igbo with no impurities
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by enajemovivian: 9:04am On Jan 31, 2013
As 4 me I believe in dis man,2 me he very real[color=#006600][/color]just a word 4 does insulted a man ordained by God himself,I felt sorry 4 u all.great men like john the Baptist ad Moses
s jesus etc.are insulted like men like,who are u ?to say a word 2 a man of God with no fear,I pray 4 forgiveness 2u all .to me the difference is clear ad I know he bishop of the whole world becos mt spirit accept him.
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by Oograh: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Who are we to judge men of God[img][/img]
I am a member of his church any time I traveled ,to delta state
I follow man because of his teachings,let me tell you a bit about this man,
He once prayed for a rich man and the man received healing,some weeks later the man bought a brown new jeep worth million of naira to every body surprise he prayed on it and gave it to the man back
So many other live experience so good enough,he preaches mostly on repentance and not blessings,
My question to all the wide mouths is that
Can a demon cast out demon?he said openly any where he goes that he is a demon destroyer that no matter how deadly the shrine is he has been giving power by God to destroy which is his hobby every day. A man who reject government awards and gifts and money saying they should go and settle with God from their evil deeds,can you beat that?
Can an ordinary man without God ordinance take such title,and still remain alive?if he is a fraud then give yourself the same title. Don't judge men of God
I that is writing this I AM A FULL MEMBER OF MFM I BELONG TO THE G O PRAISE TEAM
It is obvious we don't create value on what God has given to us we only respect foreigners is a pity that it is the same people that know him are crucifying him unjustly
His son is not a cultist point of correction please those who carried out the act has confessed and many are dieing even after praying forgiveness prayer for them for laying false witness lies insult on him be warned don't be a victim of God anger
I have played my role by telling you the fact please abve all watch your tongue over men of God to confirm this buy and watch the following messages from him
*:ave you settled with God
*Are you really a true christian pt1and2
*The right time
*The danger of hell
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by vwegba4real(m): 5:55pm On Sep 15, 2013
Please read Daniel Dikeji Miyerijesu's profile at http://nigerianwiki.com/Daniel_Dikeji_Miyerijesu and a poem on him at http://www.blankpoetry./08/04/thank-you-jesus
Re: Saint Dikeji Miyerijesu Nigeria's First Saint Ordained By God! by raffite: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Hey!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Thinking About Sex - Solution / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / ‘Na My Matter Go Kill You’ – Church Banner Spotted In Benin, Edo State. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.