Stats: 3,162,289 members, 7,850,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) (14160 Views)

House For Sale At Ibadan!! / Elderly Care In Ibadan, Nigeria / Pictures From My First Ever Visit To A Beach At Lagos (from A Village Girl) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Feranchek(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
oya publicly ask her out here.. if u hav got the balls!

Hehehehehehehe..... you wan put me for tight conner okwaya?? I cash you tongue tongue tongue
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Feranchek:

Hehehehehehehe..... you wan put me for tight conner okwaya?? I cash you tongue tongue tongue
very good. Den don't disturb me wen i'm flirting with her alryt. I hope we clear. cheesy

Shy boiy
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Feranchek(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
very good. Den don't disturb me wen i'm flirting with her alryt. I hope we clear. cheesy

Shy boiy

cry cry sad
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 11:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Cutehector:
Shy boiy
Feranchek:

cry cry sad
make una dey argue here, when i get like 3 guys lined up undergoing screening for the position of my new man.
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2016
queenfav:
make una dey argue here, when i get like 3 guys lined up undergoing screening for the position of my new man.
feranchek, u should commit suicide now cheesy
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Feranchek(m): 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
queenfav:

Babe you know that the best ones always comes last. So just chill. Adekom very soon.

Cutehector, don't worry, try your luck. Enyoy
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by iamauxin(m): 7:22am On Jun 21, 2016
Queenfav, What's up? Seems I've seen you somewhere at Ring Road.
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
iamauxin:
Queenfav, What's up? Seems I've seen you somewhere at Ring Road.
probably..
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by iamauxin(m): 11:36am On Jun 21, 2016
queenfav:
probably..
nice... the world is small...isn't it?
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2016
iamauxin:
nice... the world is small...isn't it?
How in the world were u able to place my face?
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by iamauxin(m): 11:46am On Jun 21, 2016
queenfav:
How in the world were u able to place my face?
well, it is easy to place your face. Have you....i viewed your profile pix too. Have you appeared in Court 7 of the High Court situate directly opposite Shoprite Ibadan?
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 11:54am On Jun 21, 2016
iamauxin:
well, it is easy to place your face. Have you....i viewed your profile pix too. Have you appeared in Court 7 of the High Court situate directly opposite Shoprite Ibadan?
Yes,i have some cases before the judge in court 7...are u a lawyer?
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by iamauxin(m): 11:59am On Jun 21, 2016
queenfav:
Yes,i have some cases before the judge in court 7...are u a lawyer?
Yes!!! wink
It's a pleasure to meet you here!
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by summerflame(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Will u be my lawyer?. I am serious about this
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamauxin:
Yes!!! wink
It's a pleasure to meet you here!
yea yea..same here..i am guessing it was the day i had a case where the counsel on d other side moved a motion to allow his clients in italy give evidence via video call,and the judge was livid after he claimed it was due the insecurity created by the boko haram insurgency.Small world indeed!
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by iamauxin(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2016
queenfav:
yea yea..same here..i am guessing it was the day i had a case where the counsel on d other side moved a motion to allow his clients in italy give evidence via video call,and the judge was livid after he claimed it was due the insecurity created by the boko haram insurgency.Small world indeed!
wow! I remember this. Vividly too.
I'm serving in the Judge's Chambers....as a Legal Assistant.
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by queenfav(f): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamauxin:
wow! I remember this. Vividly too.
I'm serving in the Judge's Chambers....as a Legal Assistant.
ha...really a small world!
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by natznext(m): 6:37pm On May 22, 2017
Onegai:
OP, nice pictures

I like the ideas of a zoo but why must they keep the animals in a concrete cage? Why not place plants around them and grasses and remove that nonsense concrete floor (which gets cold at night) in order to duplicate their natural habitat so they can thrive? And then instead of 2 hungry-looking lions, you can start building a whole pride of huge lions and more people will come. Who fed that tortoise watermelon, why not feed them their natural food? Where are our zoologists and Animal Sciences graduates? Are they still chasing bank jobs that will never return. Why not approach the zoo and offer your services, negotiate a salary and use that to improve your knowledge and get personal funding internationally?

Tourist centre, redesign animal cages, create a petting zoo, relocate the water parks a by further off and place the recreation centre close to it, create a horticultural garden with rare plants and flowers (many exist in Nigeria), upgrade the park. Pour money into this place because more and more people cannot afford to travel out and will need relaxation spots locally. It takes upto 10 years to get your profits out of this place.

I wish I could be in charge of a place like this! Total redesign and basic upgrades will see more people flocking here.

Can we talk business about this?,
Re: My Visit To Agodi gardens Located at Ibadan,Nigeria (photos) by Onegai(f): 12:50am On May 23, 2017
natznext:

Can we talk business about this?,

Explain what you have in mind please smiley

I "Hate" My Parents / Bride’s Relative Steals Dowry In Kano / I Had A Fight With My Husband