Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

I Now Know Why I Act Somehow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Now Know Why I Act Somehow (975 Views)

Ladies Now Know When A Guy Cheats By Quantity Of Sperm / I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / I'm Just Tired Of Girls, Did I Act Rudely In This Case? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
I grew up in a very strict, isolated home
my father is one of the most powerful men in Nigeria

i have been shielded and protected most of my life

it sucks in our family, women cant progress after a certain level

and my mother is busy praying from church to church, thinking its her fault or maybe our family is a curse
it sucks it took so many years to figure it out

i wish she knew
pls put her in ur prayers, shes too old to be praying
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Ginaz(f): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2016
God pls help us all,any spirit of bringing our family problems to the public I bind and scatter and bind and let it die in jesus name. embarassed

Brethren, let's all say amen!

The person under will lead the closing prayer, all stand!
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
God pls help us all,any spirit of bringing our family problems to the public I bind and scatter and bind and let it die in jesus name. embarassed

this is a faceless public forum

if u dont have anything sensible to say, ignore my thread

thank you
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Ginaz(f): 7:35am On Jun 06, 2016
onila:
this is a faceless public forum

if u dont have anything sensible to say, ignore my thread

thank you

Prayer is sensible, I thought you said we should put your family in our prayers. If you don't like my prayers ignore.

You can't help someone at all, this life sad.

Thank you.
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2016
No shít, you need to seek help your social isolation is why you act like a retàrd?

GUWOP
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Prayer is sensible, I thought you said we should put your family in our prayers. If you don't like my prayers ignore.

You can't help someone at all, this life sad.

Thank you.
i said my mother n not me

mind ur business
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Ginaz(f): 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
onila:
i said my mother n not me

mind ur business

Pls is your mother in another family or both of you are in one family? How can your mother need different prayers? Can't I pray for the whole family again

Pls just mind your business o, you ask us to pray and I did! If you don't like the prayer just ignore, shuooooo, what kind of wahala is this
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
n

Pls is your mother in another family or both of you are in one family? How can your mother need different prayers? Can't I pray for the whole family again

Pls just mind your business o, you ask us to pray and I did! If you don't like the prayer just ignore, shuooooo, what kind of wahala is this

get some sense'

follow the arrow n ignore my thread
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
i guess, i posted in the wrong section

family section is the best section for this thread
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Ginaz(f): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2016
onila:

get some sense'

follow the arrow n ignore my thread

I just bought some sense for you, can I borrow you some cos you lack big time!

Anyway, I was just being playful. Nothing to cry foul about. You're so sadistic it's a pity everything in your life is taken too serious and rigorous. Learn to be free and see your life change for good. You didn't try to get the humor I was passing to you, and girllllll, it's a pity. I wonder if anything in your life is flexible at all.

Stop be sadistic and get a fuccxking life. Everybody got their family problems and if everyone were to write about it as you do, damn girl ain't no space for nairaland to contain it.

Prayer is the key, pray for yourself, it's you that needs it most cos you're nuts up there in your head. Sorry if my post sounds disrespectful but I was just tryna tell you the truth.

I know you gonna disregard this anyway but could you please tell your mom that she's wonderful and I appreciate what she's doing in the family? Tell her she's appreciated by all nairalanders here, cos it ain't easy giving birth to a child that disrespect you all the time at any given chance.

Sorry if my post is lengthy, I got to go girl. Say whatever you wanna say and you can mention but I don't give a fucck. Grow some sense and be nice to your mom, you're giving her handache.

And let me tell you, some people don't have moms, and they will do anything to have one. Why don't you appreciate the mom you have?
Bitccch bye, your sadistic personality is disturbing. I have work to do so pls mention, and I won't reply your inrrelevences!

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

I just bought some sense for you, can I borrow you some cos you lack big time!

Anyway, I was just being playful. Nothing to cry foul about. You're so sadistic it's a pity everything in your life is taken too serious and rigorous. Learn to be free and see your life change for good. You didn't try to get the humor I was passing to you, and girllllll, it's a pity. I wonder if anything in your life is flexible at all.

Stop be sadistic and get a fuccxking life. Everybody got their family problems and if everyone were to write about it as you do, damn girl ain't no space for nairaland to contain it.

Prayer is the key, pray for yourself, it's you that needs it most cos you're nuts up there in your head. Sorry if my post sounds disrespectful but I was just tryna tell you the truth.

I know you gonna disregard this anyway but could you please tell your mom that she's wonderful and I appreciate what she's doing in the family? Tell her she's appreciated by all nairalands here, cos it ain't easy giving birth to a child that disrespect you all the time at any given chance.

Sorry if my post is lengthy, I got to go girl. Say whatever you wanna say and you can mention but I don't give a fucck. Grow some sense and be nice to your mom, you're giving her handache.

And let me tell you, some people don't have moms, and they will do anything to have one. Why don't you appreciate the mom you have?
Bitccch bye, your sadistic personality is disturbing. I have work to do so pls mention, and I won't reply your inrrelevences!

you are the dumbest female on nairaland
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

I know you gonna disregard this anyway but could you please tell your mom that she's wonderful and I appreciate what she's doing in the family? Tell her she's appreciated by all nairalands here, cos it ain't easy giving birth to a child that disrespect you all the time at any given chance.

Change that to some NAIRALANDERs cuz I don't give a farts fvck about a woman that helped raise a nutjob.
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Ginaz(f): 8:19am On Jun 06, 2016
Vanquay:

Change that to some NAIRALANDERs cuz I don't give a farts fvck about a woman that helped raise a nutjob.

Thanks for that correction. It's really is a pity she gave birth to a crack head of a child. But she should be appreciated it's not easy training a crackhead as a child, a crazy one at that. lipsrsealed
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Thanks for that correction. It's really is a pity she gave birth to a crack head of a child. But she should be appreciated it's not easy training a crackhead as a child, a crazy one at that. lipsrsealed
ofem-anu itiboribo

mind ur business
n sniff ur mothers dirty pant
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2016
some guy is looking for my attention grin

some pple dont know that my level is higher than theirs

I will never reply you again on nairaland
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Her mum deserves her, a fanatical Christian that isolated her kids, married for money and raised A Nutjob that pollutes this forum.

Sheesh, Onika I know more about your mum thanks to you.
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by onila(f): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2016
dumb igbo boy pretending to be black american

hilarious

omo ibo, efulefu
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by iamdurent(m): 5:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
SANDOSKI:
_Bitch copied my Amen pic undecided
Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by ridwanayo(m): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mehn this babe na real psycho oh,onila do u sniff coke or u shoot heroin

1 Like

Re: I Now Know Why I Act Somehow by OhMyG0d: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Confusion everywhere.

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE :see The Girl Giving Men Brain Touch With Her $exy Body / See Why She Said She Won't Marry Him / Story: Adebimpe The Facebook Girl (+18) - Season 1 Episode 15&16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.