Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics (7300 Views)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by MXrep: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
They are telling you all to stand on your own and you are here shouting you will not join igbos. Did you see them beg you to join? The only reason they keep including you is to avoid FG using you to sabotage their struggle. If you have your own proposed Republic and become anti nigeria nobody will include you again. Stop always looking for cheap sense of importance
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by SuperS1Panther: 9:16am On Jun 06, 2016
Assets of citizens of foreign countries will be nationalised. There is no international law in heaven and on.earth that can prevent that.

Simple as ABC.

Nigeria did to the Western World in 1979 and nothing happened.

Lest we forget, I thought we were lied to that they were invited to UN in June of 2015. What was the outcome of the excursion?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by bros12345: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2016
My wife schooled at UYO. I just love that city.
So many secret things to do in the night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by SuperS1Panther: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share border, intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!

South South is South South. We are not interested in an inch of soil of SS.

We are contented with our expanse of land from Badagry to the end of Ekiti, Jebba to Akure and Kaaba to Saki.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 9:27am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Yoruba man...go and sleep.
Mmekop afo ke mkpe kap mbo...

Nso ke afo adiongo?

If you read my earlier post, you'll see my comments about Akwa Ibom.

I repeat, I can't be forced into a marriage with the Igbos. What they are trying to do is what they are currently crying out for in Nigeria!

Biafra was dead grin grin (1967 - 1970)

It remains in the archives and history of Nigeria!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]thomasthomas:
Mmekop afo ke mkpe kap mbo...

Nso ke afo adiongo?

If you read my earlier post, you'll see my comments about Akwa Ibom.

I repeat, I can't be forced into a marriage with the Igbos. What they are trying to do is what they are currently crying out for in Nigeria!

Biafra was dead grin grin (1967 - 1970)

It remains in the archives and history of Nigeria![/s]

I won't read your earlier post...I know your type.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

bro dont mind that guy,obviously he is a lazy man or has lived with the north and West for a long Time hence his opinion . Am From Anambra State To Be Precise And Have Auntys And Cousins Married To Akwaibomites . Dont Mind That Efurefu

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by UfuomaUN(m): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that are true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil! The only reason we tolerate the current classification as SS is because it's a mere geopolitical construct, however any new proposed country of SS is dead on arrival for Old Cross River(includes today Akwa Ibom).

We prefer Eastern Nigeria we were once in peacefully before. It's not about oil...Cross River has no oil. If you observe carefully our way of life and approach to things is more diplomatic and melo like SE people...we don't grab guns or use militancy for everything. We don't think like that. Not that I have anything against Ijaw use of militancy, I don't, infact I support them in their cause, but I want to be lumped with people who have been my neighbor peacefully over 5000 yrs and whom we share a lot with.

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share strong intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!

Delta, Edo and Bayelsa would never join the west. While the Edos may be culturally similar to the yoruba, their views on politics are poles apart. As for Bayelsans and Deltans, they would rather stand alone than join the SW.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 10:25am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
What do you know about the Easterners? Did they regard Philip Effiong?

Can you even recall his burial? But Ojukwu was given a state burial while Philip Effiong was just given a ceremonial burial.

Philip Effiong deserves to be celebrated afterall he surrendered when the coward Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast. grin grin grin

Yoruba man, you no dey shame

Na wa oo.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 10:38am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

I know your type too...

Pure sycophant! Why do you think you can't survive without the Easterners...

I'm not sure you are from Akwa Ibom because every Akwa Ibom knows Biafra is dead here!

Have you seen any of their silly protest here!

Da, go and ask for your origin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

Na wa oo.
You cannot force me to be a Yoruba man nah...

Na wetin? We don't want Easterners simple. Go and form your Biafra without us! Nsido? sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2016
ugohemma:
bro dont mind that guy,obviously he is a lazy man or has lived with the north and West for a long Time hence his opinion . Am From Anambra State To Be Precise And Have Auntys And Cousins Married To Akwaibomites . Dont Mind That Efurefu
Da form your Biafra with the five South Eastern states and leave others alone! We don't want?

Our grandfathers resisted it, our fathers have rejected and we will continue to reject it and distance ourselves from the forced marriage!

Stand on your own ndisime owo unege!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
You cannot force me to be a Yoruba man nah...

Na wetin? We don't want Easterners simple. Go and form your Biafra without us! Nsido? sad

We are not forcing anybody, you can read the write up by the OP again calling for six republic, no one lumped the SS with Igbos.

If however Nigeria breaks and Cross Rivers/Akwa Ibom decides to join the Igbos by majority decision then you can relocate to Congo.

4 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
Da form your Biafra with the five South Eastern states and leave others alone! We don't want?

Our grandfathers resisted it, our fathers have rejected and we will continue to reject it and distance ourselves from the forced marriage!

who is forcing u in marriage. some of u dont understand how a country work

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 11:03am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:

Are you sick? How are we trying to force you? MASSOB is asking for six republics which includes a country for the SS so how are we forcing you

It was Uduak that brought the suggestion of the Efik/Ibibio joining Igbos and he is from SS so why are you disturbing us

Read the request by MASSOB again slowly and ask God to give you small sense to understand this very simple write up.

8 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by iyblaq(m): 11:06am On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:

Eyeneka Ya mouthed, anam didie akod owo uneghe ndisime In a public forum? Not fair though... Be deplomatic in ya argument, so many people are on Nairaland to read comments.

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by DoyenExchange: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2016
I still think that it is more beneficial when we live together.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by chudidonas(m): 12:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
This thread is hilarious. Nobody wants nobody. Lmao
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by attackgat: 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think we should all remember that in the event of the break up of Nigeria, some kind of referendum will held so that everyone can choose where they are going. As an Igbo guy, the area I'm interested in is the SE/SS, the Igbos of the lower Benue and the Abi people of cross River who are said to be Igbo speaking. If the minorities vote not to go with the Igbos then the likely scenario is that 3 nations may emerge. In the west will be Ijaw/Edoid tribes (Itshekiris,Urohbos, Isoko, Bini). In the center will be Igbo/Igboids/Igbo speaking tribes (SE,Anioma,Rivers Igbo, Ikwerre, Igbanke, Abi and the Igbos of the lower Benue). In the East will be Efik/Ibibio/Ogoja.

On the whole, these three groups makes sense to me. Another thing that can happen is that these 3 groups may choose to remain together as a confederation of 3 regions. However, without Edo

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Godstraight(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
attackgat:
I think we should all remember that in the event of the break up of Nigeria, some kind of referendum will held so that everyone can choose where they are going. As Igbo guy, the area I'm interested in is the SE/SS, the Igbos of the lower Benue and the Abi people of cross River who are said to be Igbo speaking. If the minorities vote not to go with the Igbos then the like scenario is that 3 nations may emerge. In the west will be Ijaw/Edoid tribes (Itshekiris,Urohbos, Isoko, Bini). In the center will be Igbo/Igboids/Igbo speaking tribes (SE,Anioma,Rivers Igbo, Ikwerre, Igbanke, Abi and the Igbos of the lower Benue). In the East will be Efik/Ibibio/Ogoja.

On the whole, these three groups makes sense to me. Another thing that can happen is that these 3 groups may choose to remain together as a confederation of 3 regions. However, without Edo
three regions without Edo I thought Edo%delta were once bendel state in the old western region?
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by attackgat: 1:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Godgay:
three regions without Edo I thought Edo%delta were once bendel state in the old western region?

And before that, they were part of the western region
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that are true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil! The only reason we tolerate the current classification as SS is because it's a mere geopolitical construct, however any new proposed country of SS is dead on arrival for Old Cross River(includes today Akwa Ibom).

We prefer Eastern Nigeria we were once in peacefully before. It's not about oil...Cross River has no oil. If you observe carefully our way of life and approach to things is more diplomatic and melo like SE people...we don't grab guns or use militancy for everything. We don't think like that. Not that I have anything against Ijaw use of militancy, I don't, infact I support them in their cause, but I want to be lumped with people who have been my neighbor peacefully over 5000 yrs and whom we share a lot with.

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share strong intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!
This ibo man parading himself as ND/SS ur obsessive hate for Edos and non ibos is shameful! In every post that talks about Edo being part of the ND u re alws the 1st to rush out to vent ur frustration! Must u alws hate? True SS pple don't see anyting wrong in Edo being part of SS or ND! U can go hug a transformer for all we care!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
M not saying my mind because of fear ban.
So ban dey kill person?
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
Akwa Ibom and Cross River do no want to be part of South South and South East! Get it right!

@uduak2016, we have gone past that stage of going with the East! What we suffered in the hands of the igbos in the Eastern region shouldn't repeat itself! Why was there an agitation of state creation which lead to the creation of South Eastern state?

Have you not heard of the Republic of Okopusem? Find out! That will be our home!

Akwa Ibom and Cross River will form their own country! We don't need ijaw militants, Igbo agitators, we want a peaceful country where oil and gas, tourism thrive!
That person who calls himself uduAk is an ibo man posing as SS!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
iyblaq:

Eyeneka Ya mouthed, anam didie akod owo uneghe ndisime In a public forum? Not fair though... Be deplomatic in ya argument, so many people are on Nairaland to read comments.
aye ake ato akod mien efulefu... Nsinam aye akpe akod uto ayin ado ke public forum.

Da kpong unege ke Ami me neke idiongo amo..

Amo ese edad nte ke nnyin ido ndisime.

It doesn't matter he should have respected me not to call be efulefu. I treat him Bleep up well. I no send anybody!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
That person who calls himself uduAk is an ibo man posing as SS!
You are right ette!

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

Are you sick? How are we trying to force you? MASSOB is asking for six republics which includes a country for the SS so how are we forcing you

It was Uduak that brought the suggestion of the Efik/Ibibio joining Igbos and he is from SS so why are you disturbing us

Read the request by MASSOB again slowly and ask God to give you small sense to understand this very simple write up.
I'm not interested in any silly MASSOB demands they should just go with the South East region and leave others alone!

It's that too difficult to understand. If that's the Biafra you want I'll help you get it!

Don't suggest, we don't want!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
ugohemma:
who is forcing u in marriage. some of u dont understand how a country work
Yes, we don't understand! Since you guys understand why are you crying to form one grin grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

We are not forcing anybody, you can read the write up by the OP again calling for six republic, no one lumped the SS with Igbos.

If however Nigeria breaks and Cross Rivers/Akwa Ibom decides to join the Igbos by majority decision then you can relocate to Congo.
Don't even hope because no one is joining you after what we suffered in the Eastern region.

We know all the history how we were marginalised. It won't repeat itself. We will stand alone! wink

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by hundredhunndred: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Yoruba man...go and sleep.

Ibo man from Anambra forming SS, you have been exposed here several times but shame wont make you change your ways. Why do you hate your own tribe so much that you had to claim SS. Dont you have shame?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by hundredhunndred: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

Na wa oo.

Any SS man that disagree with your biafraa rubbish becomes Yoruba. Why not speak for your Igbo tribe and leave the SS people alone. Dont you people have any shame at all? Una wan kill yourself cos of SS. Lmaooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by hundredhunndred: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
You are right ette!

The guy was exposed here as an Anambra man but shame wont make him stop impersonating. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPC Commences Training Of Functionaries For The 2023 Census / Tinubu Refuses To Enter Dock At CCT Tribunal In Abuja / All Federal Roads In The South-East Are Dilapidated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.