Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics (7298 Views)

Militants Split Nigeria Into Five Republics / Jonathan Will Divide Nigeria If He Lose Election - FFK The Hero Of the Liepod / Shocking! United Nations Asked To Divide Nigeria Into Six Republics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
I'm not interested in any silly MASSOB demands they should just go with the South East region and leave others alone!

It's that too difficult to understand. If that's the Biafra you want I'll help you get it!

Don't suggest, we don't want!

Are you well?

Who asked you to be interested in Massob demands Did Massob include you in Biafra? Why are knocking your head on the wall for nothing?

You were not included in Biafra, massob asked for Niger Delta republic where you belong so where is your pain coming from?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
hundredhunndred:

The guy was exposed here as an Anambra man but shame wont make him stop impersonating. Lol
grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them, they want to form Biafra through the back door grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

Are you well?

Who asked you to be interested in Massob demands Did Massob include you in Biafra? Why are knocking your head on the wall for nothing?

You were not included in Biafra, massob asked for Niger Delta republic where you belong so where is your pain coming from?
They shouldn't ask for Niger Delta Republic!

Come why can't you people just be on your own?

You are just getting too clingy for my liking grin grin grin just leave others alone nah...

Stand alone! Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo = Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
Don't even hope because no one is joining you after what we suffered in the Eastern region.

We know all the history how we were marginalised. It won't repeat itself. We will stand alone! wink

I am Uduak your brother that gave the suggestion? Why are you so pained? Face Uduak and leave me alone.

Massob clearly asked for six countries and never lumped you guys or any SS state with Igbos so where is your problem coming from this "We SS" man?

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
They shouldn't ask for Niger Delta Republic!

Come why can't you people just be on your own?

You are just getting too clingy for my liking grin grin grin just leave others alone nah...

Stand alone! Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo = Biafra!

That is exactly what massob is asking for, Igbos alone in Biafra while the Niger Delta have their own seprate country so what is your pain again mr "We SS?"

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

I am Uduak your brother that gave the suggestion? Why are you so pained? Face Uduak and leave me alone.

Massob clearly asked for six countries and never lumped you guys or any SS state with Igbos so where is your problem coming from this "We SS" man?
Uduak is an impostor! He is from Anambra and not my brother.

I'm from the Republic of Okopusem while he is from Biafra cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Omenika: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
Uduak is an impostor! He is from Anambra and not my brother.

I'm from the Republic of Okopusem while he is from Biafra cheesy cheesy grin

And how am I sure you are not an imposter from Osun State? I don't know Uduak and I don't know you either.

How am I sure you're not from oduduwa republic, lol.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 4:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:
Count Akwa Ibom and Cross River out of SS artificial nonsense. What's my business with an Edo man in SS? You include Edo that is faraway in SW in SS, and including Akwa Ibom and Cross River that are true SE states, in fact we are more SE than all Igbo states...and you want to lump us with Edo? Nigerians are sick...lumping people like animals because of oil! The only reason we tolerate the current classification as SS is because it's a mere geopolitical construct, however any new proposed country of SS is dead on arrival for Old Cross River(includes today Akwa Ibom).

We prefer Eastern Nigeria we were once in peacefully before. It's not about oil...Cross River has no oil. If you observe carefully our way of life and approach to things is more diplomatic and melo like SE people...we don't grab guns or use militancy for everything. We don't think like that. Not that I have anything against Ijaw use of militancy, I don't, infact I support them in their cause, but I want to be lumped with people who have been my neighbor peacefully over 5000 yrs and whom we share a lot with.

Personally if I were to divide SS appropriately into SW and East, it would be like this: Warri, Bayelsa, Edo should join SW. Asaba, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River to join East. Problem solved. Bayelsa as many don't know share strong intermarriage and some culture with yoruba....many Nigeria don't know this. Warri and Edo also share culture and ancestry with Yoruba SW. This will be perfect!

Lol Edo State dey give you headache right! You are not wanted you type are too shallow and dumb to be associated with. Better remain in your East as you ain't taking Asaba with you. Asaba is part of Delta State you don't 've any right to add them to the East, if you are from the East you can migrate to the East dear.
Au revoir nuthead!
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
UfuomaUN:

Delta, Edo and Bayelsa would never join the west. While the Edos may be culturally similar to the yoruba, their views on politics are poles apart. As for Bayelsans and Deltans, they would rather stand alone than join the SW.

My dear Edos don't share any similar culture with the Yorubas, check our dressing, marriages, language too lots of difference.
I would really like my state to stand alone, it's one of the biggest States in Nigeria and also rich too. I don't believe in joining States together not for Nigeria, we have too many languages in all states already.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Eyen-Eka mi tell them. Them no see Philip Efiong as second in command in Biafra. The cultures are similar. We will follow the Easterners anyday.
den no see victor banjo as first in command of biafra? south west will follow biafra anyday.

OTONDO
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:

And how am I sure you are not an imposter from Osun State? I don't know Uduak and I don't know you either.

How am I sure you're not from oduduwa republic, lol.
An imposter that speaks the language and is well known in the state

Oh well... sad sad

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enahi:

My dear Edos don't share any similar culture with the Yorubas, check our dressing, marriages, language too lots of difference.
I would really like my state to stand alone, it's one of the biggest States in Nigeria and also rich too. I don't believe in joining States together not for Nigeria, we have too many languages in all states already.
first of all d Edo tribe are d binis if u knw d binis very well, or u r a bini girl u won't type dis poo.

30% of bini language na yoruba words.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

first of all d Edo tribe are d binis if u knw d binis very well, or u r a bini girl u won't type dis poo.

You are very wrong you don't know my state better than I do, though I didn't grow up there but both parents are from there. Both parents are descendants of Kings and Queens.

30% of bini language isn't Yoruba please always get your facts right.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enahi:

You are very wrong you don't know my state better than I do, though I didn't grow up there but both parents are from there. Both parents are descendants of Kings and Queens.

30% of bini language isn't Yoruba please always get your facts right.
I knw ur state better than you do cuz I live in edo. ....if u want me to list yoruba words used by d binis I can give u 20 words right now.

beside yorubas are d founder of bini both in ogiso and obas dynasty.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

I knw ur state better than you do cuz I live in edo. ....if u want me to list yoruba words used by d binis I can give u 20 words right now.

beside yorubas are d founder of bini both in ogiso and obas dynasty.

I know you are igbo please stop typing stuff you don't know about my state.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enahi:

I know you are igbo please stop typing stuff you don't know about my state.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Benin

Check that out or go to oba's palace they will tell u d truth.

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oba_of_Benin

Check that out or go to oba's palace they will tell u d truth.

Again you are wrong and stop reffering me to Wikipedia, I know the connection of bini with Ile Ife because of Izoduwa who migrated to Ile Ife from bini. It was just a migration that doesn't mean bini has automatically become part of Yoruba.
Read about famous kingdoms allover the world.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by jpphilips(m): 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Another Igbo man's investment destroyed by the Niger delta saboteurs aka Avengers.

NCTL pipeline is fed crude from OML 24 oil block covering Awoba and Ekulama 1&2 oil fields. Even though AITEO ( Chike Onyejekwe) owns the NCTL pipeline, the crippled oil block is owned by Festus Fadeyi and Felix Amieyeofori .
While Avengers told us 85% of the oil blocks are owned by northerners, so far, southerners are the hardest hit.

Below are the real targets of the Avengers listed by oil blocks crippled so far;

OML 26 (owned by FHN Egbert Imomoh),OML 30 (owned by kola karim), OML34,53,54 (Owned by Ibru) OML40 (owned by Emeka Offor) OML42 (Owned by Ernest Azudialu),OML 18 (owned by Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi) , OMLs 4, 38 & 41, (owned by ABC Orjiakor) .

So far in this battle, no northerner has been touched, Igbo entrepreneurs who recently invested in these oil blocks that have not recovered their investment funds let alone make profit are the real target of the Avengers, the Northern Gibberish was all hogwash and a huge distraction.
History is repeating itself!!

IGBOS BE WISE!!

1 Like

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by zanebaddo(m): 8:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
Akwa Ibom and Cross River do no want to be part of South South and South East! Get it right!

@uduak2016, we have gone past that stage of going with the East! What we suffered in the hands of the igbos in the Eastern region shouldn't repeat itself! Why was there an agitation of state creation which lead to the creation of South Eastern state?

Have you not heard of the Republic of Okopusem? Find out! That will be our home!

Akwa Ibom and Cross River will form their own country! We don't need ijaw militants, Igbo agitators, we want a peaceful country where oil and gas, tourism thrive!
hahahahahahahhahaahahahahhhahhahahhah hahahababahababababhahahahahaahhahaababhaahahahaha grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin angry grin angry grin angry angry the reason why I'm on nairaland..... To laugh soteeee
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by beautyoftheLord: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
thomasthomas:
What do you know about the Easterners? Did they regard Philip Effiong?

Can you even recall his burial? But Ojukwu was given a state burial while Philip Effiong was just given a ceremonial burial.

Philip Effiong deserves to be celebrated afterall he surrendered when the coward Ojukwu ran to Ivory Coast. grin grin grin

Ojukwu was there. I was there. I know cause I am Philip Efiongs grandchild. The Easterners little or no regard for us is better than contentious treatment from the so called other major tribes. NB: I know a lot about easterners.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by beautyoftheLord: 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

den no see victor banjo as first in command of biafra? south west will follow biafra anyday.

OTONDO

Go look in the mirror Hun! You'll see the "OTONDO" staring back at you. Must Nigerians always insult??
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
ONly in Nairaland i hear funny things Like

Republic of Okopusem

Republic of Benin and the rest

my brother many of u that are hating for no reason should go and read history of secessionist in the world.
its not mere sitting with ur keyboard and fantasying one Republic ..

The real struggle for a nation starts with sacrifice...thats why no Massob or IPoB will question NDA nor Saro Wiwa for the stance they took for what they believe.

Today more than 30 Biafran agitators are in prison including Nnamdi Kanu and yet thousand will flock the street to celebrate May 30.

This republic u mentioned about only exist in memories but never in hearth of the people. Incase a referendum is passed today its either Cross River Join Biafra or Join Niger Delta. same way its either Oduduwa for Edo or Niger Delta.. It will be very wrong for an elder in those areas mentioned to say they want their own republic... Its never done like that, Nobody want to sent his army to defend a country that is not His.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

Ojukwu was there. I was there. I know cause I am Philip Efiongs grandchild. The Easterners little or no regard for us is better than contentious treatment from the so called other major tribes. NB: I know a lot about easterners.

Beauty pls tell him....many propagandizes has been rolled out to fool many people right from the creation of Nigeria, to division in state to creating of geopolitical zones... He should take his time to read the origin of his past governors. Whether they were claiming Bini kindom like he said.
AS far as am concerned Akwa iBom is more igbos that Umuahia or even Afikpos in Ebonyi..
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enahi:

Again you are wrong and stop reffering me to Wikipedia, I know the connection of bini with Ile Ife because of Izoduwa who migrated to Ile Ife from bini. It was just a migration that doesn't mean bini has automatically become part of Yoruba.
Read about famous kingdoms allover the world.
what a cheap way to lie...it has never happen anywhere that a stranger became king in yorubalands and u believe dat? izoduwa doesnt mean anything in yoruba unlike oduduwa.

now what of d Ogisho kings that are yorubas before stangers entered into benin kingdom.

y is it dat all d heads of ur kings r being taken 4 burial in ile-Ife as opposed to benin?

why are you people using many yoruba words 4 example;

Elede .....pig

Otutu .....cold

Aga .......chair

Gbogbo e .....Everything

patapata.

Ashewo.....prostitute

olohugbo. ....cat

Aloku..... fairly used

Omo .....child

Oba....king

e.t.c

traditional religions

ogun

esango

Aiyelala

Olokun

e.t.c
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Enahi(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

what a cheap way to lie...it has never happen anywhere that a stranger became king in yorubalands and u believe dat? izoduwa doesnt mean anything in yoruba unlike oduduwa.

now what of d Ogisho kings that are yorubas before stangers entered into benin kingdom.

y is it dat all d heads of ur kings r being taken 4 burial in ile-Ife as opposed to benin?

why are you people using many yoruba words 4 example;

Elede .....pig

Otutu .....cold

Aga .......chair

Gbogbo e .....Everything

patapata.

Ashewo.....prostitute

olohugbo. ....cat

Aloku..... fairly used

Omo .....child

Oba....king

e.t.c

traditional religions

ogun

esango

Aiyelala

Olokun

e.t.c

You disappoint me and you claimed to be based in bin and you 've never heard the name Izoduwa, anyway you can Google the meaning. Fyi the Ogisos weren't from Yoruba, always do your findings before typing trash.

And again don't be myopic all Southern Nigerian Languages are similar, would you like me to type Yoruba words that has similarities with the igbo language? I shouldn't be replying you anyway you are just not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Izonpikin: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ufranklin92:
So that yorubas and hausas can live in peace grin grin
grin grin
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Guy free this girl abeg, I'm sure she has not stepped her feet into Edo state. I once saw one of her posts where she said they are even more related to the Igbos than Yorubas cool I jokingly told two of my Edo friends here in Benin City and they said the person that said that must be a northerner (that is, must be far from the south)... Lol

But I think Edo is better standing alone because of the cultural diversity within the state.
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2016
beautyoftheLord:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MASSOB,BIM Appeal To UN To Divide Nigeria Into 6 Republics by thomasthomas: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2016
zanebaddo:
hahahahahahahhahaahahahahhhahhahahhah hahahababahababababhahahahahaahhahaababhaahahahaha grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin angry grin angry grin angry angry the reason why I'm on nairaland..... To laugh soteeee
yea... Keep laughing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Felicitates With Muslims Over Eid-l-kabir / Hauwa Yusuf, Jigawa APC Women Leader, Supporters Defect To PDP / Niger Military Versus Nigeria Military (Equipment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.