Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? (5966 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2016
Osinbajo is the west's choice and agent, put in place by imperialist neocolonialist agents within the APC waiting for Buhari's removal.

Did you know Osinbajo helped Pfizer get off lightly during the legal case brought against them by Kano state, for deaths and crippling of Nigerian children, who they used to test their drugs. Osinbajo is definitely a sleeping Western agent.

He would take more IMF loans and devalue Naira, you thought you had it bad now?

Virtually all honest competent African leaders in history that genuinely seeks return of looted funds and/ or defies IMF dictates, is removed from office before too long.
Either they are overthrown, have an unfortunate plane crash or they succumb to mystery illnesses.

Yaradua
Abacha
Idi Amin
Sankara
Lumumba
Buhari first coming as military ruler
Nkrumah
Atta-Mills
Gbabo
At least a dozen others.

When Buhari asked these white thiefs for our looted money they have been stalling because they are aware of their plan to remove him before too long.

We Africans need to wake up and cut our ties with these white devils if we are to ever develop.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Agunechemba1(m): 8:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Oga shut up If you don't have anything reasonable to say.

33 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by prettyjo(f): 8:15am On Jun 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by mightyhazel: 8:23am On Jun 06, 2016
Clown cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Osinbajo is the west's choice and agent, put in place by imperialist neocolonialist agents within the APC waiting for Buhari's removal.

Did you know Osinbajo represented Pfizer during the legal case brought against them by Nigeria, for deaths and crippling of Nigerian children, who they used to test their drugs. Osinbajo is definitely a sleeping Western agent.

Virtually all honest competent African leaders in history that genuinely seeks return of looted funds and/ or defies IMF dictates, is removed from office before too long.
Either they are overthrown, have an unfortunate plane crash or they succumb to mystery illnesses.

Yaradua
Abacha
Idi Amin
Sankara
Lumumba
Nkrumah
Atta-Mills
Gbabo
At least a dozen others.

When Buhari asked these white thiefs for our looted money they have been stalling because they are aware of their plan to remove him before too long.

We Africans need to wake up and cut our ties with these white devils if we are to ever develop.

When them tell me say pastor osinbajo na lawyer,i was like,this man go dey lie well well o.

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Are you? really?
mightyhazel:
Clown cheesy
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2016
It probably no coincidence that we first heared rumours of ear infection suddenly after visit from French president. hmmm.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by ASL33: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2016
GenBuhari:

Did you know Osinbajo represented Pfizer during the legal case brought against them by Nigeria, for deaths and crippling of Nigerian children, who they used to test their drugs. Osinbajo is definitely a sleeping Western agent.

Yaradua
Abacha
Idi Amin
Sankara
Lumumba
Nkrumah
Atta-Mills
Gbabo
At least a dozen others.

And he ran to the west to treat the Infection the west have him. That means the name dullard fits him.

28 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by knightsTempler: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2016
The wheel of the Conspiracy theorist are set in Motion, watch out for more if God forbids something happen to Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Big mistake by Mr President !

For all you can say about Abacha he never put his life in the hands of Western doctors although they still found a way to poison him.

May the gods protect Mr president from our enemies.
ASL33:
And he ran to the west to treat the Infection the west have him. That means the name dullard fits him.

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
If you see the pattern of great African leaders alway dying in office or being removed before completing their terms, then you should now the conspiracy is real.
knightsTempler:
The wheel of the Conspiracy theorist are set in Motion, watch out for more if God forbids something happen to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
I read somewhere that of all the presidents that in the world that died in office 90% were African.

That does not even include those that were forcefully removed without being killed.

Yet some of us are still calling this conspiracy a theory.

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by tsdarkside(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2016
look,,,,i dont want to even read your epistle....the white-race is your genetical-enemy...thats just the way it is....

sorry.....kpele....

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 06, 2016
http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/video-on-osinbajo-does-this-man-have-a-conscience/
In a video trending online, a group has accused the pastor-turned-politician of mis-abusing his position as the principal lawyer to the Kano State Government in its case against Pfizer, over the administration of toxic substance to children during trial for meningitis drugs in the 1990s.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 06, 2016
All I'ld say to people reading this thread by GenBuhari a guy whom I think is extremely well read is; you don't have to believe him...JUST SAVE THIS POST AND COME BACK AFTER 6-12 MONTHS WHEN EVENTS START UNFOLDING TO VERIFY. I don't believe him too but I'll come back to verify! One thing is sure, he has been right on a lot of predictions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2016
I honestly pray that I am not proven right in 6-12 months.
I would rather settle for being called paranoid than for my predictions to be vindicated, but I feel we need to be enlightened about the trend that all great or even just competent African leaders never last long in office. We have to realise that it cannot be all be coincidence.
uduak2016:
All I'ld say to people reading this thread by GenBuhari I guy whom I think is extremely well read is; you don't have to believe him...JUST SAVE THIS POST AND COME BACK AFTER 6-12 MONTHS WHEN EVENTS START UNFOLDING TO VERIFY. I don't believe him too but I'll come back to verify!

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
I honestly pray that I am not proven right in 6-12 months.
I would rather settle for being called paranoid than for my predictions to be vindicated, but I feel we need to be enlightened about the trend, of all great or even just competent African leaders never lasting in office, to realise that it cannot be a coincidence.

Do you think Goodluck Jonathan was an agent?

2 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by globexpo: 9:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Mr Buhari is very vulnerable. Due to sentiment in appointments
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
What I have been thinking is...for someone to travel abroad for a mere ear infection treatment, tells me that the infection must be very serious since our Nigerian doctors can't figure it out.

3 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by stevecantrell: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
When you wear headphones for an extended period (at UN summits and other international meetings) your chances of an ear infection increase.

See an old photo of PMB touching his ear, he's had this problem for sometime its not an acute infection..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by lawrenceunaa: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
this guy is right we learnt this same thing from our lecture in this course gsp202 peace and conflict studies. that's how the west controls africa
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Adieu in advance pmb cool
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...now you start asking important questions...............i asked myself that a year ago....

jonathans policies was not in the favour of the black-race.....lets be blunt for once,and call a spade a spade....
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 06, 2016
Yes he was probably intended to be by Thief Obasanjo who is definitely a western stooge who picked him as somebody he thought he could control.
All I know is that with the exception of the anti-gay law, he followed the west's advice and ruinous economic dictates.
uduak2016:

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Wow, this could be how a poison could be delivered to an African Head of State, through headphones they are given for translation service.

When the French president had press conference with Buhari, were they wearing headphones?
Could the French team have tampered with Buhari's set? Who knows?
stevecantrell:
When you wear headphones for an extended period (at UN summits and other international meetings) your chances of an ear infection increase.

See an old photo of PMB touching his ear, he's had this problem for sometime its not an acute infection..
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
tsdarkside:

duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...now you start asking important questions...............i asked myself that a year ago....

jonathans policies was not in the favour of the black-race.....lets be blunt for once,and call a spade a spade....

Not necessarily his policies but the way he smoothly sailed in his political career...from deputy governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice president, and vice president to President, and from president to a powerful statesman/envoy entering all western countries like it's his backyard, making speeches at powerful western institutions. For you to sail smoothly in your political career like that and complete your tenure as president in an African country of immense importance without being overthrown, coup de tat, sick or died as Genbuhari said, I think you must be an agent/anointed or you have serious supernatural forces. Only Obasanjo was able to do it before, now Jonathan!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by RZArecta(m): 10:32am On Jun 06, 2016
stevecantrell:
When you wear headphones for an extended period [s](at UN summits and other international meetings) your chances of an ear infection increase.
[/s]
struck out part is utter rubbish. Putting on headphones at maximum volume for extended periods causes gradual hearing loss i.e. deafness and not ear infection. Please stop deceiving people with your ignorance. Putting on earphones at meetings like U.N. summits can't make you deaf, you're listening to speech there not loud music. The decibels involved are much different besides how many hours in a year is he involved in such meetings
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by RZArecta(m): 10:34am On Jun 06, 2016
GenBuhari:
Wow, this could be how a poison could be delivered to an African Head of State, through headphones they are given for translation service.

When the French president had press conference with Buhari, were they wearing headphones?
Could the French team have tampered with Buhari's set? Who knows?
what you're implying is completely different from what stevecantrel means
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by stevecantrell: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2016
RZArecta:
struck out part is utter rubbish. Putting on headphones at maximum volume for extended periods causes gradual hearing loss i.e. deafness and not ear infection. Please stop deceiving people with your ignorance. Putting on earphones at meetings like U.N. summits can't make you deaf, you're listening to speech there not loud music. The decibels involved are much different besides how many hours in a year is he involved in such meetings

Ear Infection and Hearing Loss Amongst Headphone Users
R. Mazlan, L. Saim, A. Thomas, R. Said, and B. Liyab
Author information ► Ar

Ear Infection and Hearing Loss Amongst Headphone Users
R. Mazlan, L. Saim, A. Thomas, R. Said, and B. Liyab
Author information ► Ar

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3406203/

The only thing I find amusing abt your kind is that you believe you are talking to someone like yourself... limited intellect with mediocre upbringing...rubbish !

5 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
I know but his post gave me the idea. of how headphones may be used.
RZArecta:
what you're implying is completely different from what stevecantrel means
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by chukwukadibia10: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
BUHARIISCURSED:
Adieu in advance pmb cool
What? grin
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2016
uduak2016:

Not necessarily his policies but the way he smoothly sailed in his political career...from deputy governor to Governor, from Governor to Vice president, and vice president to President, and from president to a powerful statesman/envoy entering all western countries like it's his backyard, making speeches at powerful western institutions. For you to sail smoothly in your political career like that and complete your tenure as president in an African country of immense importance without being overthrown, coup de tat, sick or died as Genbuhari said, I think you must be an agent/anointed or you have serious supernatural forces. Only Obasanjo was able to do it before, now Jonathan!

you are right...i am a agent of the black-race....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamadi Kanu Vs Sowore: Caption These Photos / Insecurity: We Will Not Allow Terrorists Determine Nigeria’s Peace – CDS, Irabor / YORUBA FOR JOBS: Seyi Law Expresses Anger Over Brewing Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.